Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Load

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1313)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

kalyansinghbisht
. I have applied for a new gas connection at Dwarka Indane Service, TIN No -[protected], K-1/4, Rajapuri, Opposite Sect-5, Dwarka, N Delhi-110059. 2. The distributor is insisting that I buy a gas stove from him only.When I refused and asked him to show the rules, he could not show me any such rule and asked me to buy one from outside and show him the receipt. 3. I told him that I am willing to pay Rs 250/- for inspection of my gas stove which has been recently gifted to me by my employer and is in a very good condition. 4. However, the distributor refused even for the inspection until I produce a receipt of a brand new gas stove. 5. I am a poor person drawing a salary of only Rs 10, 000/- per month and cannot afford to buy a second gas stove. 6. Please direct the distributor to give me a new connection as applied by me. Yours Sincerely, Kalyan Singh
6. Please direct the distributor to give me a new connection as applied by me.

Yours Sincerely,
Kalyan Singh

Where is the Indian cyber police. This site is doing data theft. I had opened my account and now i have started getting spam emails over my ID. How can a UK fake registration website be allowed to run in India.

Warm Regards
Ravinder Dubey
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Indane — Cylinder booked in my account and delivered to some one else without my knowledge

pushpaakhilesh
    I am having a indane gas connection through distributor named " Nikita indane, Shankar Nagar, Raipur, chhattisgarh, contact...

jaydipbasu
    I myself J.BOSE, consumer no.14847 (new consumer no. [protected]) of Indane Gas dealer Ram Krishna Agency, Kharagpur, W.B. On 12th June'14 one cylinder delivery man came our house and supplied one cylinder (as per our order booked on 31/5) and ask for cost of cylinder of Rs.430/- (actual cost of Rs.418.50). My wife denied to pay Rs.430/- and ready to pay for Rs.418.50 but delivery man not ready to receive the same and tale us "that's why I am not given you cylinder in proper time", further that cylinder delivery man not provide slip for signature of consumer, instead of given us he himself signed this slip and told "no need your signature and I already signed here" - this is the attitude. Very next day I informed this event to Mr. Arun Sinha owner of Ram Krishna Enterprises (dealer of Indan Gas), but I don't know any action taken or not. I strongly protest against this incident and request to take necessary action so that never be happen again with anyone.
    many many times I also suffer this type of problem from delivery men of Ram Krishna Agency dealer

Amitava Jana, Inda Kharagpur.

MoonRoy
      Sir My consumer number is 17033 under distributor M/s Chirodeep, 435, Dum Dum Park, Kol -700055. I would like to report about the mishap that took place at our home on 16th June at around 10:30 pm. When I opened the safety cap of a full cylinder that was delivered earlier this month, gas was coming out forcibly making huge sound. Everybody was scared and we immediately called at the emergency number 23972227, at 10:38 pm. They took all the details and advised us to put the refill cap back on (but nobody dared to take the risk of going closer to the cylinder) and assured of sending help. After 15 minutes when we called the emergency support again the guy who picked up the phone said that we have to wait for 2 hrs to get “emergency” assistance and slammed the receiver down on my face. It was really shocking! Is this what should be the response in an emergency? Thanks to fire brigade’s prompt action we avoided a disaster. However, the next morning on 17th June the faulty cylinder has been replaced by the distributor. Though we check cylinder before receiving but actually we have to rely on the delivery man’s word because he opens the seal and he checks the valve as we don’t have much understanding about this. The above mentioned cylinder was so old that the expiry date as obscure due to much use. And this is not the first time that we had to accept such old, expired cylinders. If we refuse to accept such cylinder we are told that the company sends such cylinder and if everyone wants new cylinder it’s ot possible for them to meet the customers’ demand. So we often have to accept such cylinders which could turn out to be dangerous. If checking the cylinder before accepting delivery is my duty as consumer what about the company? Why such old cylinders are still being used? How could they behave so badly in emargency situation like this? After all it could be a matter of life and death if not paid attention in time.||

Rajendra Nath Jana
        Dear sir, I am Rajendra Nath Jana, Indane Domestic gas Consumer no. 523557 under SREEMA distributor, now I came at new place rental house, under distributor MANGALDEEP. SREEMA issued the transfer paper on 07/06/2014 & I submitted those papers to MANGALDEEP along with filled KOC-form, photo copy of RasionCard, PAN, Notarised-Address-proff house rent agriment-deed on 11/06/2014. They Left me saying that, they will call me after 2 days over phone for next process & I have to come with Rs.100 and original RasionCard, still I received no phone call, sms/mail from MANGALDEEP for next step! Now two empty gas cylinders at home, since last 1-month. so, It’s most Urgent for me. As I am an valid customer of Indane since last 10-years (from 17/04/2004) I never think, I will be harassed such a way. I got my House rent agreement paper on 06/06/2017 & on that date, I am walking for transfer to Indane gad distrubitor. Please do needfule at earliest. Thanking You, Yours' faithfully, Rajendra Nath Jana Consumer no. 523557 Phone No. [protected], [protected],[protected]o)
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Indane — Not issuing new domestic gas connection since 2 month even all process are done already

Pramod Kumar Thakur
          Hi, I have apply for new gas connection at march 2014 and all process are finished( address verification etc ). But since...
          Complaint category Gas Stations

Indane — delayed delivery, non-delivery at home and delivery without cash memo

Gigi Pullamkalam
          I had registered a complaint through Indane's Toll free no. [protected] on 12th June regarding delayed delivery, non-delivery...

tekeshwar
          PDS is a total failure in Manipur in every respect. A customer hardly gets 5 or 6 cylinders of indane gas in a year. My customer code is 7916071 and consumer no is 9276 of porompat indane gas service. During this current year I recieve a refilled cylinder on 25/1/2014 which was booked on 12/11/2013 and another one on 7/4/2014 which was booked on 22/1/2014. After that my new booking was done on 8/4/2014. Still, i am not getting my quota till date.The policy of india govt. goes to hell.there is no one to look after for the common people. Yours Tekeshwar Imphal East, Manipur E-mail: [protected]@rediffmail.com
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

peroorr
            Hi IOCL, Can i please know the Charges applicable for a new Gas Connection from Indane. My agency people asked me to pay Rs 5, 200/- for a new Gas Connection inclusive of a Stove(2-burner) & Hose Pipe as accessories mentioning they are not mandatory which is not true. I paid that amount of Rs 5, 200/- for which they had not given me any receipt stating that the site is not working to generate my application receipt.So they asked me to come the next day to collect my receipt.So i left the place along with my father believing them they would give me a receipt of Rs 5, 200/- When i went next day it was to my shock that the receipt only had Rs 1600/- ( Rs 1450/- for my cylinder + Rs150/- for my regulator).So they have looted my amount of Rs 3600/- unknowly with an accessories like stove & hose pipe which are not mandatory. A proper action needs to be taken on all over these agencies & needs to cancel its dealership if they do not behave properly.Am really hurt with this kind of bribing. This is really ridiculous.We have such a central government which states that it is going to remove corruption. I want you to take action across all your agencies over all in our India. I want to live in Bribe Free India ASAP & i do not want to runaway to other country which is bribe free. If a proper action is not taken from your end, i would report this to Consumer Forum, Anti Corruption Bureau (ACB) & Prime Minister office (PMO) as well. Thanks & Regards Vinay Kumar Reddy Peroor.

jssaini
              On 06 Jun 14 at 1615 hrs I Joginder Singh R/o H. No. 810 Sector-7 Kurukshetra approached the Indane Thanesar Gas Service Pipli Road Kurukshetra (Code 100715) for release of LPG connection on the TV No. 058 of Bharat Gas, Dist Code 114529. The staff on duty Mr. Joginder Singh denied the release of connection. Contacted the Prop. and Sales officer on their Mob. [protected] and [protected] respectively. They also refused to release the LPG connection on subject TV. In this era of portability of distributor and oil companies as launched by the hon'ble petroleum Minister on 22 Jan 14 is not understood. Due to the adamant attitde of gas agency staff, prop. and sales officer I have get the LPG connection released from the Bharat Gas Agency which is 4.8 Km from my residence. The distance of Indane agency is just 2.4 Km from my resodence which is convenient for both. In view of the above it is requested to counsel the staff, prop and sales officer of the agency. If they are right please counsel me. Thanks

[Jun 13, 2014] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

Indian Oil Corporation — Coco madhapur indian oil dealers petrol filling, less petrol dropping into the my vehicle

sudhirbabukoti
                This is sudhir from madhapur, ayyappa society, i have two wheeler today i.E., 13/06/2014 itself morning hours 5.15 am i am...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Products & Services

dilipbiswas2010
                Dear
                Sir
                I would like to request you that i want to new connection of indian gas and i had contact to khan enterprise gas agency who reply me need the two local address proof and one id proof and i request him that i have one rent agreement for local address (Original electricity bill of my owner )and as a id proof pan card, voter card, and aadhar card but he demand also other local proof as a bank pass book photo.
                That is why i had complaint against khan enterprise gas agency (Jhandewala karol bagh pin code- 110005) through customer care no- [protected] ( request no[protected] and from there provide me two mobile no- 1) [protected] and [protected] but not response that two number...

So request you please solve my problem as soon as possible...

From
                Dilip kumar biswas

harshsonal
                  Pls take my complaint serious as things are going worst day by day, i have made booking for my Gas Cylinder on 2nd of june 2014 by till 11th of june i haven't got my cylinder, And yesterday my cylinder got empty and we were in big trouble and now today when i have made a call to my distributor they were arguing with me.
                  pls reslove the issue.
                  My cont No:[protected]
                  Mail Id:harshshukla.[protected]@gmail.com
                  I have called 2-3 times after booking of my gas cylinder and each time they told me that it will be dileverd to you within 2-3days but till today they cross the limit as when i told themn my problem they were not understanding it and using nonsense language. i have called on :01128546180 this is distibotor no
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Gas Stations

Indane Gas — My mobile number which is wrongly registered with Indane - 9819986049.

akadam
                    Hello, My name is ASHOK. From past 2 YEAR i am getting messages from Indane regarding LPG connection updates, Booking...

kalyanisomu
                    I have not booked gas cyclinder for consumer no 20916, but I I received gas booking number 523786.
                    I informed this to our gas agency and requested to cancel the booking. Today I received gas memo generation SMS.
                    Please let me know what happened and stop gas cyclinder delivery to some one unkown.
                    Please educate the procedure for canellation of fradulent gas booking.
                    kalyani.s

Bagamber
                      I booked a gas on 03/06/2014 its refill booking no. is [protected]-443846. I received a message on 05/06/2014 that your refill booking no. stands cancelled. It is cancelled because of price rise in July? If yes then how can we cook the food for the four member of family. Please do it ASAP.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 16:56:06

tapankumardas54
                        I shifted my connection from Ichapur Store Bazar to Rajarhat Gas Service as I shifted my residence seven months back. Every time I get delayed supply from Rajarhat Gas service. This time I booked refill on 1st May 2014. My Consumer No. CX 3223210. Refill Booking No. 652337 booking Date 01.05.2014. I have not received any cylinder till date. My second cylinder has also become empty today. I am a consumer since 1986. This is the first time I am running short of Gas. Earlier in Ichapur one cylinder ran for about 50 days and it can be found out from my previous book. Now it is running for 30-35 days. I do not have any access to weigh the cylinder. Can I be protected in this concern? Their communication system for follow up in a only land phone number which is not attended. Last Five days I am trying to contact them to follow up about their delivery schedule for me. But either they are not picking up or it remains engage. It so painful for people like us who do not have spare time to be seated at Gas agencies office and as a serving person it is not possible to travel every time I book a refill and reach their for follow up. I am sure that there is some rules/regulation to protect consumers interest. I humbly request for your support to get relief of the situation. Best Regards Tapan Kumar Das

munotbeawar
                          Local dealer supplied a cylander which was leaking.Immediate we called at office and inform about the leakage and its danger. We kept cylander as its with company packing on one side. company people came and inspected and told that it will be changed immediately. Again after two days we have contected the company ofice they told that stock is not there and we will change after receiving load. Till today they have not change the cylander.Today when we have contected their delivery boy he refused amd told that it is under weight. We can not change it. The cylander is still lying with company seal. The question is whether should not they take back the leak cylander for the safety purpose? In the house where small childeren are living any accident can be happen with so leakage? Please provide safety instruction to the dealer and its staff and ask them to have a local complaint book and give the complaint number. Veena Munot [protected] [protected]@yahoo.com
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Pharmacy

Indane — empty cylinder delivered

sudharao
                            Cash memo.[protected] Hi Empty cylinder delivered by Nath Traders and consumer number is 28407 Request to please look...
                            Complaint category Utility Services

B Chowdhury
                            I had just gone to fill petrol at Shree Hanisha Service Station which is an Indian Oil outlet at Kotivakkam, ECR, Chennai. When I parked my car next to the filling pump, I noticed that the last sale registered was around Rs 400 approx. I asked the petrol pump attendant named BHAI to fill FULL tank on my Santro car as I had just gone on Reserve 5 kms before. Hence I had still few litres of petrol left in the reserve portion of my car tank. As we all know that the full tank capacity of a Santro car is max 35 litres only and goes on reserve when it reaches 5 litres of remaining petrol, so what I could expect to be refilled for was 30-31 litres to the maximum. To my horror and surprise, I found that my tank was filled for 35.78 litres as was showing in the pump reading meter. When I challenged the attendant on this abnormality, he had no reason to provide. So, I surmised that this could be due to 2 reasons: One was that this attendant did not zeroise the meter reading from previous filling and he started filling the moment I went inside my car to get my purse and without showing me the meter reading before filling (which is the normal practice in other pumps) or, the filling station itself was calibrating its pump meters to cheat customers. But my feeling is that the actual reason could be the first one since the attendant looked very shaky when I challenged him and also gave me a wrong name when I had asked him first. I found his real name later when I spoke to the Cashier of that petrol pump. However, when I wanted to officially register my complaint with the Cashier, he was helpless and told me he will talk to the attendant, that's all. No solution on why I was cheated or how I could be compensated for this cheating. I had no other option but to curse my luck and leave that place. So, I would expect that some Indian Oil higher level official read my complaint and take strong action on such type of cheating on gullible customers and ensure that this particular petrol pump is kept on their strong watch so that they do not cheat us in future. For further information, see the attached Bill receipt so that you now have enough justification at your end to do the needful ASAP

CRITICAL - Cheating by Petrol Pump attendant