Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Load

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1313)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

singhaso

This is in regard to a fraudulent activity happened with me today morning, around 8:00 AM while fueling my car at agara indial oil petrol Pump.

There were 2 staff members.I asked one to fuel my car of 1000 RS. They set the trigger for 200 and started filling, I questioned them as I had asked them to fuel 1000 Rs. For which one of the staff member replied - 'He would again set remaining 800 Rs. When he was setting 800,another staff member came near my driving window asking for cash or card' to engage me. But still I managed to look from the corner of my eye - Meter started from 200 and stopped at 800 Rs. I was shocked...I panicked and questioned them ...for which they answered 800 + 200 they have filled....When i repeatedly said I did see it from my own eyes..Meter started from 200 only....They fueled another 200 Rs petrol...but didnt give me receipt even after constantly asking for it.

What kind of people indian oil is hiring..??????

This incident is a question to indian oil's service and management..
after going through this incident I searched on the net and found several article's on indian oil fruagery.

I urge you to take strict disciplinary action against attendants at that petrol pump who were staffed for that slot in the morning.

And please keep me updated on the actions taken.
So that they don't fool other people as well.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:12:59

Indian Oil — Add on service not available

Every time I purchase Fuel (Petrol) from their retail outlet, I didn't get add on service for my car (I.e. - Wipe, Air etc.)

On asking about them their standard answer is - "Man power shortage"!!!

Indian Oil — Decline

Since last one and half month, I could carry out any transaction as it it shows"declined" when we use the card.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

IOC — Transfer of LPG -DBC connection to blood relation personal

sivan4trn
    Respected Sir,
    I am Suresh sreedharan from MUMBAI. I transferred a LPG -DBC connection from kunnam kulam Pannakkal...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Gas Stations

DP MISHRA30
    This was provision of distributers (Sub dealer) to deposite cylender in agency and when gas would come it will be given to party In this way my 2 cylender had been deposited in Vindhya Indian Sidhi Sub station of Churahat . After some time agency become closed and my cylender has not been returned till today when I talk with sub dealer (Mr. Satish Singh Baghel ) ,he tells it will be returned " I am trying ". Date of Deposition cylenders 28/12/2009
    Connection card No. IOC NO 716952 datet 18/01/2002
    Applicant :- Durga Prasad Mishra
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:11:53
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Rajesh Kumar 11
      This has reference with my earlier complaint about two months ago. Since no fruitful action has been taken hence, I am submitting my reminder of my complaint as under:-

Two new LPG Indane Gas connections were applied in the name of Sanyam Bhushan vide Ack. No. 5649 on 11/10/2012 & Litua Malik vide Ack. No. [protected] on 22/11/2012 with all necessary requisite documents with M/s Urvashi Enterprises, Distibuter of IOC LPG Gas connection, UG 201 D, Sushant Shopping Arcade, Sushant Lok-1, Gurgaon-122001 but due to the carelessness of the said distributer the above two new connections have not been provided till date.

Resultantly, Both the applicants have been facing with a lot of problems for getting their foods cooked and also exhorviting the expenses on food to both the applicants.

Kindly help

Sanyam Bhushan

Mob. No. [protected]

E-mail id- [protected]@pldhouse.com
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:10:56

Indian Oil Ltd. - Indane Gas — New Connection

Sir, M/s Jagdamba Sai Gas Agency (an Indian Oil's Indane gas distributor at Tilak nagar, New Delhi always tries to misguide the cunsumers who approach them for a new gas connection. They refuse to accede to the requests on one or the other pretext. Even the ladies attending the customers there misbehave with senior citizens/ old women. This has happened with our neighbour (an old lady of 70 years old) living in 13/17-B, Ist Floor, Tilak nagar, New Delhi-110018 when she approached them for a new connection. In the past, she undertook many visits to them but no body heard her repeated requests.Till today, she is struggling to get a connection.

Indane LPG — No New connection

I wish to apply a new gas connection at kalyani Gas Service (Indane) lalgudi, trichy.(Tamilnadu).

but, they said that every time since last one year.
      "New Gas connection will be start next month" but they not start till date. but now the government said that the new connection willbe given in 60 days.i am asking them they said "we havenot reciving order from company."

therefore, i getting lots of problem due to gas connection.
      Thanks&regards
      M.Durairaj
      1, akilandeswarinagar,
      Lalgudi-po
      Trichy 621601
      phone:[protected]

IOCL,LPG Gas — new gas connection

respected, sir
      I have applied for new connection of Indane cooking gas in las 27november2008 to M/S-Kolaghat Thermal Power Coop Stores Ltd.But still now, i don't know what is my status?Please sir, if you kind attention on this matter i will thankfull to you.
      from
      Partha Basu Chowdhury
      KTPP-Township
      Kolaghat

IOC/ LPG — Not get new connection

I have registered ( slip no- 063472) for new Indane Gas connection on 11.07.2005 at K.T.P.P. Co-Opt Stores Ltd, Kolaghat, Purba Medinipur, Wb.They told me that there was no stock for new connection and asked me to keep contact with them. But every time they answered me the same. I have not get the connection till now. Can I get the connection. Pls help.

With regards'

Dayal Dolui
      is it neccssary to buy new gas stove at the time of new gas coonction the agency we consuleted set that it is compulsory new gas stove

INDANE-LPG — IOC

I am Sr.Citizen having diabetic and hypertension, booked LPG-refill on 11/03/2010 in Padmashree Gas Service, Mirzapur, UP. My personal reporting and several attempts over phones became futile. My letter dated 11 March, 2010 requesting condonation to IOC & its Distributor unresponsive. Moreover, my complaints to IOC-Area Office, Allahabad had gone to deaf ears. Therefore, I decided not to continuing my consumership (PGS/17918) with Padmashree Gas Service and sent letter of Surrender accordingly on 02 Aug.2010. with a copy for information to IOC-Area Office, Allahabad. No responce, no reply yet.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

Indane Gas Service, , , Khekra Gas Service — my gas connection book did not ready since last four month

Mohit Tyagi
        sir,,, i have summit kyc form along with every require photocopy in the month of feb. 2013... in khekra gas service,, indane...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Gas Stations

chandrutec18
        I'm using indane gas and our agency is Ranie Enterprises , Madipakkam , Chennai. The service is very worst they delivery guys are charging 30rs extra for every cylinder. If we refuse to pay they are thearthing us like lets see how you get cylinder next time. If we don't give bribe they will not deliver cylinder they will simply say at office they are not home. We called the agency and informed about this the lady simply told me do not pay if they ask extra but from their end not taking any action.

Regards.,
        Chandru.......
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 21:36:38
        The gas agency in gk 2 new delhi, is the worst one in, they do not give the gas before 10 days and also on pestering and going to the godown and requesting them... they never pick the phone i have to always book on the online number they never give even if i have booked and got the number of booking... in case u need a 2nd gas in a month u r doomed... go without it...

Indane/Gas — They Will not Deliver cooking Gas to us.If it is issued in our name 7 days ago also, the supplier will sell the gas to hotels.

THey will not supply the gas to correct date even though the gas is issued in our name.The supplier is a worstman and he sells the gas to hotels.He make profits and behave dirtely with the womens in their house and ask exess money from us about Rs 20 on mrp of gas.
        The gas agency name
        sudeendra Gas agency, Hennur Road, Bangalore.
        please take appropriate steps to help us.
        I have the wrost gas connection of Indane Gas oftenly the supplier which is situated as Rainbow Gas Agency in sector 28 Faridabad Haryana , delays the delivery 7-10days normally in the meantime they offer the refill at rs.600/- to 700/- and blacksell their stock to hotels and to their sub agent , they never picked the landline phone whichs number is the first way to reach them secondly if i arrrive thier office then we could`nt get sufficient answer from them regarding for delivery i oftenly wright this complaint and drop it in to thier complaint drop box but now all is vain. I request to you people i[censored] r not the same of thier type then please take action immediately.

Indane Gas — WORST DELIVERY OF CYLINDERS

I booked gas cylider on 01.09.08. Still now i.e. 25.09.08 I have not recieved cylinder. All of their phones are not working. It is not possible for me to go continuously as I am working in BHEL. How to suvive with such a worest servies.

Indane/Gas — Unacceptable behaviour of Delievery Man

Dear Sir

Complaint is aginst Indane Gas Agency:

A Man who delievers the gas cylinder at home is supposed to provide the cylinder in appropriate form i.e. cylinder should not leak. Today he provided the cylinder which was leaking, when my mother objected on it, then he responded 'itni leakage se kuch ni hota, lena ho to lo nahin to rehne do, khud godown jake le aayo'. Is this the way that how delievery men are being trained in Indane Gas? Last time also I went on my own to gas godown to get the cylinder changed. Where are the security & quality check norms?? How can the management be so relaxed on the service of this sensitive product?

They are suppose to satisfy customer and when customer is proving that there is a leakage in cylinder by putting water on cylinder nob, even then he is not ready to accept it, rather arguing in a rude manner. If some mishappen occurs because of that small leakage content which can be seen, then who is responsible?

Kindly look into matter and take appropriate action.

Neeraj Kumar Bhatt
        HJ-254, BRS Nagar,
        Ludhiana. Punjab
        Mobile: [protected]
        Email: [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Indane/Gas — worst delevery

my gas connection no 44327 of virgas agency, west mambalam. i booked my gas on 30.01.2010. when we asked for the date of delevery they told that 30.01.2010 booking and will be delevered on 18.02.2010. when i went to vir gas agency office on 19.02.10 the booking is taken as 02.02.10 date booking.furthur they said that the bill is dated 08.01.10 and we had delevered on 12.01.10so it can again be booked on 02.02.10 only. whose mistake is this? does ioc wants us to go and get the refil on the date of bill to avoid delay in rebooking? it is highly rediculous.

furthur i was told that the delevery will be delayed as the loadman has to cater to innumerable number of customers that is the reason for delay from 08 to 12th
        january2010.

as on date(20.02.2010) it is not delevered. everytime my booking is delayed more than 15 days. is there any grading among the consumers? why i should be penalised for no reason? please ensure prompt delvery by the dealer.

desikan

Indane/Gas — IRREGULAR DELIVERY/HARRASMENT OF THE CUSTOMER

I UMESH OJHA ON BEHALF OF MY WIFE URMILA OJHA WOULD LIKE BRING TO YOUR KIND ATTENSION TOWARDS THE EXTEREMLY HARASSING PROCESSES OF GETTING A GAS CYLINDER FROM M/S SHANTI GAS , WZ 427 SAD NAGAR PALAM COLONY ND -45 PH[protected]DELIVERY PLACE NEAR GOYLA GAO ) NAJAFGARH , AN AGANECY OF M/S INDANE GAS COMPANY AS METIONED BELOW,
        1. I HAD BOOKED THE GAS TELEPHONICALLY ON 8TH MARCH 2010 BY DIALLING 1260 (THRU MTNL LINE) AND GOT MY BOOKING NO 36 WHICH IS STILL VALID WITH COMPUTERISED SYSTEM WHERE AS THE MANAGER/INCHARGE AT DELIVERY PLACE TURNED ME DOWN STATING THAT THERE IS NO BOOKING AS SUCH FINALLY I HAD TO REBOOK IT ON 16TH MARCH 2010.
        2. I WENT AT THE DELIVERY LOACTION ON 17/18/19TH MARCH 2010 AS PER THEIR INSTRUCTIONS HOWEVER I WAS TURNED DOWN SAYING THAT THE BOOKING HAS NOT COME YET.
        3. ON 20TH MARCH 2010 THEY SAID THAT THE BOOKING HAS COME BUT THERE IS NO GAS.

PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE GAS SINCE 8TH MARCH WHICH HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED TILL TODAY (March 20, 2010).
        I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST YOU TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND KEEP ME POSTED WITH YOUR PROPER ACTION ON MY MOBILE NO [protected]/[protected].
        THANKING YOU IN ANTICIPATION AND KIND ATTENTION TO THE ABOVE.

UMESH OJHA
        CONSUMER NO 009250
        [protected]/[protected]
        On 14th jan 2011 i had booked by gas through IVR and got a booking number 34.after 10days again i tried to contact and got a booking number 7.Even after much efforts, i am not able to contact M/s OP Gas agency telephone numbers, i personally visited them on 25th jan and requested.As per them there is no booking earlier.(i don't know what happened my 2 bookings) 25th they had booked and i have received a confirmation through SMS as my booking number is 13259.After all these efforts i have not received my Gas till now.Please look in to the matter.And deliver the cylinder immd,

MY CONSUMER NUMBER IS OP 33969

KA JAMES
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

sanjibkar
          Sir
          I like to inform you that I Sanjib Kumar kar residing at SP shukhobristi Appartment being Flat No.A/39/402, P.S. Newtown, Kolkata-135 am a consumer of your concern authority being consumer No.24073. I have booked for refilling cylinder dated on 29/03/2013 through phone. Thereafter, I have received a message dated on 03/04/2013 from service centre as “against your refill booking 32439, cash memo no.916 generated, cylinder shall be deliver shortly”. There after I have contacted through email and phone or personally present many times for delivery of refilling cylinder but they said that “ you are only one consumer in your locality , for this reason we could not deliver the same. I have written a letter to Bikash Distributor dated on 12/04/2013 through mail But till day i.e 24/04/2013 cylinder shall not delivered. I want to know how many days I will get the cylinder.
          I shall be highly obelised to supply refilling cylinder as early as possible.
          This is for information and recorded the same.
          Thanking You. Sanjib kumar kar

Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:08:20
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

IOCL — transfer of domestic cylinder connection [Resolved]

priii1990
            As we people lived in Mallasamudram town panchayat areas. We have domestic cylinder connection in Vel Gas Agency, Attayampatti(salem...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (5)Complaint category Gas Stations

sarve73
            my name is sarvesh tyagi, my father jaiprakash tyagi connection no is-5303, we have a domestic connection from ranjana gas agency,kharkhauda, dist meerut,belong to indane gas, are charge 440 rs for 14 kg cylinder, if we were asking why, they told us that if you want to take a gas cylinder, yo have to par 440 rs otherwise go and complain where you want to do, even the price is only 416 rs
            please do needful, and let me know the status
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:07:02

L.P.G. Cylinder — Irregular Supply of Celenders

I want to attract your kind attention towards irregularities committed by your L. P. G. distributor from quite some time. I am unable to understand why L. P. G. distribution system has become a great problem for your local distributor as well as for customers. I want to know from your side that how much days after getting delivery we can book our request for refill and after booking how much days it will take to materialize the booking request. In this connection I have talk to your sales officer on cell phone number [protected] but he did not respond me positively. His behavior is very passive towards customers.
            I am very sorry to say that I have given my refill request to PREET GAS GIDDARBAHA on 7th Jan-2009 SV. No. 798747 Consumer No. 445 favoring of Ram Sarup but I had got the refill after 50 days of delivery. Further I state that I had colleted 5 refills from Jun-08 to up to 27th Jan-09. In these conditions, I request your good self's to arrange me the statement of last 8 months refill supply statement from the distributor. So that I can match that supply statement with my consumer card. I hope you will look into the matter personally and take decision accordingly. We feel great inconvenience due to non-availability of consumer grievances contact number or address at the agency office. I hope that a better customer service will be provided in near future.
            Thanking You,
            Yours Sincerely,
            Ram Sarup S/o Sh. Banarsi Dass
            Thakur Mohalla,
            W. No. 15, St. No. 1,
            H. No. 1180,
            Dated : 27th-Jan-2008 GIDDARBAHA (Mkt.)

L.P.G. Cylinder — Taking extra money on cylinder

Sir/Madam,

I would like to complain about Bhaskar Gas Agengy situated at Rehabari, guwahati, assam that the worker are not supplying our gas cylinder. they just sell our cylinder to other persons at higher price and telling us that your number has not come yet for the cylinder. They even not home deliver the cylinder properly. If we asked them then they asked for extra money for our cylinder only.

So, i request u to take some action quickly in this regard.

Your faithfully

Dilip

Indane — harassment by the distributor [Resolved]

jn_panda
              1) On 6th April 2013 at around 11.30 AM I had been to M/S Global Indane Panchasakhanagar, Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar for transferring...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (8)Complaint category Gas Stations

OLIVA Bouddha
              I went to refill my astra for a full tank at R. LAW SERVICE STATION, 14/9A Gariahat road, Kolkata 700019 on tha 07/04/2013, it costed me 3319,81 Rps for 44,43 ltrs of so called unleaded petrol.
              I had about 7 litres left in my tank (the max capacity is 52 litres)
              After 1 day my car engine lost allmost all its tork power, I went back to the station and asked if their petrol was really unleaded as they had said...
              The next day, my engine was really going worse, so I decided to take it to the mechanics, who finally told me by sunday morning (the 14/04/2013), and after cleaning evreathing that the probleme came from the quality of the petrol.
              Indeed, after taking a sample we could see that that gas petrol cheats with its customers and we had to remove all the petrol away from my car's tank.
              I kept the bill and all the remaining petrol as an evidence, and ask you please to force close and proceed for a checking of those crooks...
              These kind of people bet on custumers that only put a few amount of petrol by time to time that can be mixed up with good petrol to pass through the fishnet, not like me, who only do full tank to full tank...

I am really disapointed for the behalf of Indian Oil, who I am sur does the best to keep its quality standard, that becomes hopeless with those end-of-the-line thieves...

My phone number is[protected]

Best regards
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:06:23

chan0909
                Worst Service! Indane & Service Provider Saravana Gas Agency @ Perungalathur

I never see such kind of irresponsible person. For the last two hours I am trying to contact the emergency service #s for making a complaint on gas leakage but none of the numbers are not reachable. All the numbers are switched off. Also, I called the number [protected] available in http://indane.co.in/toll_free_complaint.php the website and they provided me one number "[protected]"and the number also switched off.

I can't bear this kind of irresponsible service and i am definitely take it to consumer court.

Contact No [protected]
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:05:53

Indane Gas — emergency nos not reachable

Have an emergency with regard to leakage of INdane gas cylinder. Have been trying for the past 1 hour on the emergency nos provided. But so far it says "user busy". Am surprised to note that how the nos willbe continously busy. THere is no opportunity for the consumer to reach the emergency nos when it is in dire need of. The company shuld have look into this immediately as it is question of safety & life of common people. The nos provided in the company website under emergency is of no use as the customer is not in a position to reach when it is required......Req immediate attention & appropriate action for this compliant.- Visveswaran.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Gas Stations

Sri Venkateswara Petrol Pump, Ioc Dealer, Jeevan Bima Nagar, Bangalore (Tin 29630076538) — Short Measure of Petrol [Resolved]

Sree3sree
                  Dear All,

Went into Sri venkateshwara Service Station, IOC dealer, Jeevan Bima nagar, Bangalore (TIN [protected])...
                  Complaint category Gas Stations

Sree3sree
                  Dear All,

This is regarding serving of short measure petrol at Sri Venkateshwara Service Centre, IOC (IBP) Dealer, Jeevan Bima Nagar, Bangalore. I entered the pump around 8:40 AM, 10 Ap 13 on way to my office and asked for a fill of 1500/-. One attandant came to the driver window to ask for "card or cash" while the other started opening the tank. The moment I looked back I saw that the guy filling had started from 3 Ltrs. I got out of the car and asked for explanation and started shouting. I repeatedly asked for a complaint book or the pump manager. But the attandants kept on apologising and asking the culprit attandant to apologise to me. they even offered me the refill for the shortfall and even without my asking they did it. they kept repeatedly apologising and persuading me not to complaint. I asked for a bill and they gave me one for the first fill. But I even doubt weather he gave me a bill for the right nozzle or not. Feel cheated and let down. Its our hard earned money for God's sake.

Thanks & Regards,
                  Hari
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:04:48

Petrol — short

Dear sir
                  i would like to in[censored] that i am regular customer of indian oil petrol pump sector 28 chandigarh sukhna petrol pump to day i visit at petrol pump for refil petrol i demand for 300 Rs petrol they fil 6.89 but actul meter show 7 lt when i want to clerfy this issue no body give me proper response when i demand for complaint register they are not ready to give pls look in to this meter

Indane Gas — not delivery gas cylinder in time. consumer no;23917 [Resolved]

B.RATHINAM
                    I am the customer of ( INDANE GAS) JAYEL GAS SERVICE, Thiruvallur . Their distributor id is 1036. my customer no is:23917.I...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (17)

IOCL / Gas Cylinder — Non-supply of Indane Gas [Resolved]

dhakirikiri
                    I booked for supply of one Refilled Indane Gas Cylinder on 30.03.2013 with M/S North End Gas Centre, Barasat, North 24-Pgs....
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (13)Complaint category Gas Stations

salman mohammad
                    Tiru Sahu indane gas dilar ta/po:-Bonaigarh,Dist :-Sundargarh,pin:-770038,Odisha
                    Tiru Sahu ne sab logon se Rs 20 jada leraha he risit me 430 likhta he aur hamse 450 leta he.
                    ham sab kyun Rs 20 jadaden?

plz jald se jald iska samadhan karen..........

M/s. BONAIGARH INDANE GRAMIN VITRAK
                    at/po:-Bonaigarh
                    Dist:-Sundargarh(Odisha)
                    Code-261136
                    Dilar no:- [protected]
                    issuing company:-IOCL

Indane gas dealer complaint
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:03:10
                    Tiru Sahu indane gas dilar ta/po:-Bonaigarh, Dist :-Sundargarh, pin:-770038, Odisha
                    ham sab kyun Rs 20 jadaden?

plz jald se jald iska samadhan karen...

M/s. BONAIGARH INDANE GRAMIN VITRAK
                    at/po:-Bonaigarh
                    Dist:-Sundargarh(Odisha)
                    Code-261136
                    Dilar no:- [protected]
                    issuing company:-IOCL
                    inlogon ko chappalse marnachahiye...

verma66
                      operator of Ruchika service station New Kondli , Mayur vihar phase-3 Delhi 96, are very undisciplined and misbehaved with me at the time of credit card swapping instead of points redemption. Even when I have told them, they started to argue with me and pressurising me to take card back to cancel but when I have given back my card to them, they cant do anything. 3-4 operator assembled with tall gunner to pressurise me and I have left this pump.
                      Today I was on bike of my son and they cant recognized me being a regular customer of 4 wheelers. There was no one responsible person and ashok was also not there.
                      Their staff must be punished and have to feel guilty with commitment not to do further.
                      Vineet kumar verma
                      +[protected]
                      Mayur Vihar Phase-3
                      Delhi-96
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:02:36
                      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Indane Gas Services — delay in refill supply [Resolved]

rp.pandey
                        its a matter o[censored]tmost grievance that after going through the same problem again & again,nothing is being done regarding...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (31)Complaint category Utility Services

Indane Gas — home delivery of gas

Aditya Kumar
                        Iam acostomer of Indian gas.My distributor is Sashi gas service devkali road faizabad shop no 154321.I have bookd for refil...
                        Complaint category Products & Services