Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Load

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1313)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

Shanti Muralidharan
While filling petrol for Rs. 2000/= every time at the Indian Oil petrol pump located at L . N. Road, Dadar East,Mumbai 400 014, I am being regularly cheated by the refilling staff of at least 3 to 4 litres less by manipulating with the lock of the filler.

You are requested to look into the matter urgently and set right things urgently, as many people like me get cheated everyday and due to the very high rise in petrol prices,this kind of cheating is unacceptable.

A worried complainanat
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:02:27

Indian Oil — Cheating while Oil Filling

I went to Indian Oil petrol bunk in Shaik Pet and Near Metro Kukatpally Indian Oil buk, bangalore to fill the petrol to my bike.
They started filling petrol, suddenly meter came to 180 with in seconds, they said they started from 0 but the actucal thing was befor my bike there was a bike filled 100rs then they started from there and tell me that started from 0. I was shocked and asked them. they did not agree they said we had filled for 200Rs already. Finally I tried to show my fuel indicator. but they were 3 people I was alone. could not fight. had no proof to complain also. So I am complain against this petrol bunk. they are cheating every day. please take some action. I heard similar cases like this. where they will show meter on one side and they will not put petrol at all. most of them were facing this in some particular petrol bunks. please take some action

raajesh18
    DEAR SIR,

TODAY ,I PURCHASE PETROL OF Rs. 150/- IN MY SCOOTER, FROM SHARMA FILLING STATION,RAJPURA ROAD,LUDHIANA. ,BUT BY TRICK , SALES MEN FILLED PETROL OF Rs. 100 ONLY , THEN I ASK FOR COMPLAIN BOOK TO MR. PINKY (RANJEEV) WHO WAS AVAILABLE IN THE CABIN OF PETROL PUMP ,HE REFUSE TO GIVE COMPLAINT BOOK ,& MAY BE HE TOLD ME HIS NAME WRONG.
    OPENLY CHEATING HAPPENING DAILY.
    PLEASE DO NEEDFUL TO AVOID THIS TYPE OF INCIDENTS ON THIS PARTICULAR PETROL PUMP.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:02:15

Mandawali Fazalpur Delhi-110092,
    My Contact No is :- [protected],

Sir on 30/11/2008, i have taken petrol (normal),
    of Rupees 200/= (Two undred only) from your company's petrol pump named
    "Kapoor Auto Service Station"
    Patparganj Society Area, IP Ext. Delhi-92,
    quantity was 3.96 ltr. My motor bike was in reading 22545 Km.
    but when my bike was reached at reading on 22636 Km. fuel was finished i turn on the reserve mode.

My purchase details are below
    S.No.-95988, Dated- 30/11/2008
    Quantity was 3.96 ltr, price was 200/= Rs.
    Plz see the matter, because this is not with me, before this two times same problem was happened.
    Sir i am requesting you to take some priliminary action against your vender as soon as possible, please inform me also when you take the action.

thanking you

Vijendra Singh

PETROL.LESS QUANTITY.OF PETROL — PETROL.LESS QUANTITY.OF PETROL

MY SELF NAVNEET SHARMA.LIVING H.NO-62BLOCK C&D SHALIMAR BAGH DELHI-110088.DATED ON4TH MARCH2009 I FILL THE PETROL RS 100FROM RIDGEVIEW SERVICE STATION .DIST CENTRE SHALIMAR BAGH.NEAR HAIDERPUR WATER PLANTS DELHI-110088.THE FILL THE SHORT PETROL...RECEPT NO VID VEH NO 33219...METTER WAS READING COMPLETE .WHEN THE PETROL MAN DIDNOT SHOW ME O..AFTER ONE DAYMY PETROL END ..I.DAILY GO TO SHALIMAR BAGH TO DELHI UNIVERSITY ..SUBMIT FOR NESSARY ACTION
    I have purchased petrol worth Rs.500/- from IMAGE Filling Station, Mayur Place, District Center, Mayur Vihar Phase - 1 Extension, Delhi -91. on 4-8-09 vide cash receipt no. 560240. At the time of filling the reading was not 0.000 it was 0.02, for which when i complained the employees were very rude and said that I as a consumer could do nothing regarding this. I have registered my complaint in their suggestion and compaint book vide Sr. No. 39.I have tried to contact Ms. Neha at your World Trade Center office, Delhi many times on the PNT number[protected] ext 2147 but failed.
    Please look into this matter and oblige.
    S. Rastogi
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Indane Gas — Non transfer of Gas connection

Akkii
      I was having a Indian Gas connection No. 2359 by name of My father Mr.Raichand Mishrimal Jain at Village-Khandap, Via-Mokalsar,...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (5)Complaint category Gas Stations

Indian Oil Corporation — petrol pump not providing free air [Resolved]

neenujayan
      I want to bring to your notice that free air is not being provided at the Indian oil petrol pump run by P.K.Abraham and sons...
      Complaint category Gas Stations

Indane Gas — False supply claim from Indane gas office [Resolved]

BAPON MONDAL
      This is for your kind information that, I’m a customer of DIAMOND ENTERPRISE (INDANE gas dealer shop), Diamond...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (8)Complaint category Products & Services

GCDAS
      I had booked a LPG cylinder (B-07) on 24 January 2013 at P.L.Gas Service (Bkg. No.500553 & Cash Memo No. 14032). It got delivered on 29 January 2013. But strangely while all the previous cylinders used to last for 5 weeks and above, this one got exhausted within 14 days only!! Later when I checked the cylinder, it was found that the junction part between the cylinder body and cylinder valve it was cemented! Thus I have been a loser for being delivered with a faulty cylinder. Why is domestic gas being supplied in old defective cylinders? Please look into this matter. Thanking you.
      Gopesh Chandra Das
      (Consumer No. 07362)
      2/1 Shib Mandir Road
      Kolkata-700096
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:55:00
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

Dibyajyoti Mandal
        Sir, my self Dibyajyoti Mandal bearing consumer no2302 under Priyanka Gas Agency, Bongaigaon Assam. My service has been transferred & I have also tranferred my LPG connection to silchar. Accordingly I have submitted all such required documents after all formalities to M/s AYESHA GAS AGENCY, SILCHAR on 16th Jan 2013. After that I have visited more than 15 time to know when I will have my cylinder. But no Positive response has been shown by the staff & the proprietor.

This is my sincere request to the concern authority to reonnect my connection at earliest.

Dibyajyoti Mandal
        ph- [protected]
        Dear Sir/ Madam,

I had surrendered my cylinders and regulator at Chennai to your dealer M/s Taas Gas Agency on 26th Nov 14 against my connection no:[protected]Indane).

Simultaneously, I had received the transfer document on the same day.

While we produced the same to HP Gas agency at Thane, they had checked online and had communicated us that the transfer had not been updated online. After lots of request also, they have not given the connection.

Being a user, I had completed all the procedures.

Now, I am suffering a lot with my family as after producing the proper papers, Asirward Gas Agency, HP Distributer had refused to give connection after also I had paid the entire amount ON 06.12.14.

We are repeatedly calling Taas Gas Agency, C to issue a clearance letter and update the same online. Till date, no response. I had put a mail also. No one is bothered to response.

Now they started disconnecting my calls of mine.

PLEASE NOTE THAT MY ENTRE FAMILY IS SUFFERING DUE TO YOUR INTERNAL PROBLEM.

REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY HELP.

Thanks & Regards,

Biplab Kumar Das

Mobile: Chennai: [protected]

Thane: [protected]
        Taas Gas Agency is thoroughly useless and not eligible to be a dealer for Indane.

JC Sachdeva
          Golden gas service (dealer code 103834),palam vihar gurgaon, an agency of Indane, supply gas cylinder to us vide customer consumer no.850128. Government have sanctioned 5 gas cylinders at subsidised rate to each consumer. I was supplied 3rd cylinder vide cash memo no.10060 (Order no.91690) DT. 15.1.13 for Rs.935 instead of Rs.415. On enquiry I was informed the excess am to be adjusted in next bill. It was not done in bill no.5289/13141 dt. 8.2.13, where I have paid Rs.415. Complaint lodged with indane vide reg no.843650 dt. 2.3.13, but no response. Today 5th cylinder supplied vide bill no.12987 Order 7824) dt.16.3.13 and am charged is Rs.415, without any adjustment of excess am. paid on 3rd supply.
          JC Sachdeva, J-988, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon (M [protected]).
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:00:05

gas — over charge

sir Raviraj inden gas agency at po mehkar maharashatra gas over charge kar raha hai rs 335 me gas cilender diya jata hai

K.SUBBARAO
            M/S VENKATASAI GAS AGENCY, INDANE GAS DEALER, MADHAPUR ,SERILINGAMPALLY mandal, RANGAREDDY dist, ANDHRAPRADESH, OVER CHARGING FOR NEW LPG GAS CONNECTION i.e ABOUT Rs3500/- CHARGING. IF THE CONSUMER DENIED TO PAY THE EXCESS AMOUNT THEY REJECT TO GIVE CONNECTION EVEN M/s IOCL ALLOTTED THE CONNECTION. THIS IS OUR 16th COMPLAINT NO BODY REACTED AGAINST THIS FRAUD, FINALLY WE CAME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT NOT TO COMPLAINT AFTER THIS.
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:03:34
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

njdas123
              Bokking reference No. [protected] made on Feb 20, 2013. Remained undelivered for 30 days till date in spite of repeated compliant. We do not have a cylinder depends on the outside food now. Surprisingly on follow up the response was found that it is resolved and cylinder delivered. Clear nexus between distributor and concerned Indane official. Can you look into it to ensure immediate supply of cylinder and curb such criminal collusion at Indane system? The distributor never lift the phone and there was no solution from the central toll free number. Lakhs of people are victim of such nexus for commercial gains.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:59:55
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

Phani Kishore
                Dear sir

During my way to Bangalore from Bellary I have taken Innova, near D.Hirehal about 20Kilometers from Bellary I had filled diesel tank which was empty except 4 to 5 Liters at M/s Sree Sai Lakshmi IOCL Dealer, Lingammanahalli- [protected], IOCL dealer has filled diesel with 64.08 liters. Innova fuel tank capacity it self is 55 liters max. Already 4 to 5 liters +64.08 around 69 liters was filled. Now therefore, how it is possible to fill 64.08 + 4 to 5 liters when the capacity of the fuel tank itself is 55 Liters. Attaching here with the receipt.

Diesel

Indane Gas — problem in booking through IVRS System [Resolved]

purosottam sharma
                  Dated 17.03.2013

Respected sir,

I am one of the Indane Gas consumer, my consumer no is 04715,...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (6)Complaint category Gas Stations

Namita66
                  My consumer number is F9188 and distributor is Farid Gas service, SCF 213, First floor, opposite local bus stand, Manimajra , Chandigarh 160101. When i change the cylinder, after its finished ,it leaks and i have to call the gas agency person to do the needfull. Due to this I have a refill cylinder but cannot use it, as it leaks. I have also complaint everytime to the agency people but they do not pay any heed to my grievances. Please help
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:58:41

lindane — Leaky Cylinder

The rubber valve of the cylinder is faulty because of which whenever the cylinder is put in use the leaks.

lindane — Leaking cylinders

I am a consumer of Indane Gas for the past several years. My agent is M/s Premnath Motors Limited, K.G. Marg, New Delhi 110001. The past three or four cylinders I have been supplied have all been leaking. This has led not only to the loss of gas but also a grave threat of fire. It is only a miracle that no mishap has occurred. The valve of the cylinders are defective and even capping it has not helped in plugging the leak. On a complaint to the agent, a mechanic was sent. He tried doing something with a screwdriver and declared that there was no leakage, but that there was only the odour. (Strange considering that the odour emanates only when there is a leakage of gas). You are requested to check all the cylinders before they are delivered. I feel precaution is better than repentance. Indane would be wholly responsible for any mishap and loss occurring due to leaking cylinders.

Kindly look into this on an urgent basis.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Jayashree Sivaraman

Indane Gas — SECOND CYLINDER NOT GIVEN FROM AGENCY [Resolved]

SHREEVISION
                    DEAR SIR

I HAVE PURCHASE INDEN GAS CONNECTION DATED 17/06/2011 FROM AGENCY AFTER THAT I BOOK SECOND CYLENDER...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (20)

Ar bhatt
                    Someone is fradulantely booking refill gas cylinders under my connection.
                    I first got SMS on my registered mobile number on 2nd march 2013 for refill booking no[protected]....again on 12th march another cylinder has been booked under my connection with refill booking number[protected]. I have not booked any cylinder and neither have they been delivered to me. Someone is fradulently booking cylinders under my connection.

Pls help...under the new regulations, I am entitled only 9 cylinders under subsidy and this way I will loose my subsidised refill.

I have moved my residence 3 months ago and was out of town...I have just returned and was about to apply for transfer my connection when I started getting these SMS.

Pls help....my agency is K2 international, sharia vihar, new delhi.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:57:52

Indane Gas — irregular supply of domestic cylinder

Sir/madam,
                    I am a professor in agra university. I have a gas connection of singh gas service agra (consumer No.2225). Last 6 months the service of this agency become very irregular. the main problem is the telephone connection of this agency are always busy or no answer. so every time i can not go to the agency personally to book the cylinder. The telephone is the only easiest way to book the cylinder. On 24-07-08 i went to the agency personally and booked the cylinder. But the response is zero. what should i do? please suggest me and if i want to change the agency then what is the way?
                    Sir/madam,
                    I am a gov.servant. I have a gas connection of RAM RAJA GAS service JHANSI (consumer No.RT-2644). Last 6 months the service of this agency become very irregular. the main problem is the telephone connection of this agency are always busy or no answer. so every time i can not go to the agency personally to book the cylinder. The telephone is the only easiest way to book the cylinder. On 07.01.2011 i went to the agency personally and booked the cylinder. But the response is zero. what should i do? please suggest me.sir, we have made a booking on 07'jan2011 for reffiling the cylinder, booking no is 802 and my consumer no is RT-2644. but till date we have not recieved the delivery of filled cylinder. so pls take neccesary action against this and kindly deliver the cylinder as soon as possible.I request you to please look into the issue.

Indane Domestic Cylinder — irregular supply

My consumer no is s-29544 under the name of jagdish bellan. since 5 years we are having a permanent address where gas supply is done. For about three-four months we are facing a difficulty of irregular cylinder supply and also the agency takes morre time about 10 to 15 days even when there is no demand for cylinder. Name of the agency is-SUDENDRA INDANE GAS, HBR layout, Bangalore.I carry bills for your information.I request you to consider my complaint urgent. Kindly do the needful as early as possible.Agency people are also not customer friendly.

Thanking You.
                    Please consider...
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Indane LPG — Empty gas cylinder delivered [Resolved]

pauld95

I am a receipient of the LPG cylinders from Indane. My consumer # is AG10313. I had booked my gas cylinder...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Utility Services

Ankush Bhasin
                      I have booked domestic gas cylinder of Indane on 15.02.2013 .So far gas cylinder has not been delivered at my residence.Not only this but my order id is also not generated in the online portal which was supposed to be generated on the very next day of booking.
                      I am also attaching the booking summary .

It is requested to take necessary action so that these indane people do not harass public and force them to purchase domestic cylinders in black.

Not getting domestic gas cylinder even after booking online before almost one month back

lindane — Gas cylinder is not coming and i have booked it one month back

Dear sir/Madam

It is really disappointing that inspite of all my good efforts with the staff of greater noida gas agency in Alpha-II is not co-ordinating with people out here.My customer ID no. is K13994 .I have two gas cylinder connection so accordingly I have booked the gas cylinder one month before but i am still waiting for my gas cylinder with no surity of their coming .There is no logical reason behind it.They are just doing it for their personal sake of making money by selling those cylinders in ''BLACK''.This is not fair enough with Public.Many people are submitting their complaints but if you do not take action against all that then please stop this propoganda of complaints registration form online.We totally rely on you now onwards.

With lot of hope in you
                      Anuttam

lindane — Faulty domestic gas cylinder

i got a new cylinder delivered at my residence on 06.04.09 and at the time of delivery the cylinder was duly checked by the delivery man in the presence of my family member. when i was about to replace my empty cylinder with that new one on 19.04.09 i found that the gas was ejecting out from the mouth of that new cylinder and that the cylinder was almost empty. now as because of sunday no service centre was opened so we informed our distributor on monday i.e on 20.04.09 and whenthe service man turned out he simply said that nothing can be done on this since they cannot rely on us that we have not consumed that new cylinder. as a result we had to again book a new cylinder worth Rs 350.00/- which is nothing but an extra expense and also a harassment. my question is that being a consumer for so many years cant we expect this much of service from such a big company? why do we have to pay twice for a gas cylinder when we have no fault at all? i would be looking forward for a proper solution.

lindane — not receiving of gas cylinder

I am a consumer of mahabir gas agency (consumer no 13778) Dhanbad. I had booked for refil on 01.02.2011.but till date I have not recieved it. it is a practice of mahavir gas that they are only giving cylender those who are going to get it from thier office. I am doing job 25kms far from dhanbad city & it is very much imposseble for my oldage parent to their office Ithink u will do a permanentb solution for me. Thanking you SUBRATA MITRA. TELIPARA (PAUL NAGAR) HIRAPUR. PO+DIST-- DHANBAD 826001

lindane — Gas Cylinder not delivered after booking

I am a regular consumer of Indane LPG gas. My consumer No is S-18137. The dealer is Sudheendra Indane gas Agency , 2nd Main, 80ft road, Hennur Road, HBR lay out Bangalore -560043.The last time I received a cylinder of gas was on 11th April 2011. After that I made a bookng for fresh cylinder on the 16th May through the new phone booking system. Since I did not get any delivery till 9th June, I made a fresh booking on that date.The booking no given to me was 230731.
                      Yesterday I got a call from the delivery boy that they have not got any intimation and hence I should make a fresh booking. As we are in urgent need of fresh cylinder pl help.
                      Cherian K Baby

mahadevappa badiger
                        DEAR SIR:-I have got new LPG gas connection registration form from you but sri.seva indane gas agency of afzalpur is not giving new-gas cylinder and regulator,He says to pay 6000rupees for new filled gas and regulator with new stove
                        Sir i have already a stow in my home,I want just filled cylinder and regulator only as is company fee But distributor forces to pay Rs.4000 for cylinder and regulator and he pretends that i will come to your home and see your stow and kitchen status Like this he is confusing me
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:57:04

Indian oil corporation — NO PROPER REPONSE FOR NEW GAS CONNECTION.

I HAVE BOOKED FOR NEW GAS CYLINDER CONNETION WITH M/s SHAKTI GAS AGENCY, JAMNAGAR[protected] BEFORE SIX MONTHS.

YET STILL TODAY, I AM NOT GETTING PROPER REPLY FROM VENDOR REGARDING WHEN I AM GOING TO GET CONNECTION.

PL. DO THE NEEDFUL IN THIS REGARD.
                        I am from Lakshmangarh, Sikar, Rajasthan.
                        I want to take new gas connection, but the distributar here in lakshmangarh say that there is no new connection, this problem is not only with me but there are no. of people who are facing the same problem
                        iam v.sivakumar residing at kalangal near sulur iam asking for a new gas connection for past one year but balaji gas agency is already suppling cylinders in kalangal is telling that they will not give new connection to kalangal i dont now what to do. please give me details and do the needfull.

thank you.

thank you.

Indane Gas Agencies — Non -receipt of my second cylinder [Resolved]

gurum30
                          I have applied for Second cylinder in Indane Gas agencies, They ve sent approval letter on Feb 02 2013, when I am appeared...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (14)Complaint category Utility Services

Indane Gas Cylinder Refill — Cylinder refill not delivered [Resolved]

Suresh_engg
                          I(Suresh Kumar) have booked a refill on 14 Feb 2013 with Seetharama Indane Gas Services, and got booking reference number-303234....
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (70)Complaint category Utility Services