Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Bad

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1307)

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

kripasindhu bhattacharya
My service provider of Indane gas is Gas & Novelties, Srirampore, Hooghly, West Bengal. It do not register any booking within 15 days of delivery of previous gas. I booked a gas on 13.02.2010. Till today, there is no supply. In that case, I have to run my kitchen with one cylinder of gas for two months. Is there any rule of Indane for the said 15 days constraint? Supply man also takes Rs.11 extra for the delivery. His version is that the distributor did not pay him anything for supply and his income is only the compulsory tips paid by the consumer. Further, gas is easily available by paying Rs.425 - 450 from the supplier. All the sweet shops in the area of Sheoraphuli & Baidyabati are using domestic cylinders. Wherefrom they get it? The problem is very acute.
Sir / Madam

My Cons. No. 13615. I booked the gas on 29 - 01 - 09 and got the booking no. 10937. But still today on
dated 12 -02 -09, after the 14 days, I have not received the gas cyclinder. My family suffer a lot. From last 5 days, I called the gas agency name :- Dagar Gas Service, Address:- Plot No.- 21, Pocket - E-20, Sector- 3, Rohini, Delhi- 110085, but every time said gas cyclinder delivery on tommorow.

This happening not the first time, last number of times this gas agency create the same problem with number of times and with number of peoples.

Please sort the problem, because no. of peoples suffer with this.

Vikram Kathuria
207, deepali, pitam pura, delhi - 34
Mobile :[protected]

C. No. 13615
Gas Agancy :- Dagar Gas Service
Plot no. 21, Pocket - E-20, Sector-3,
Rohini- New Delhi - 110085
Ph.[protected] / 27524684
i would like to draw the attention towards the foul behaviour of gas agency chatterjihat gas supply, shibpur, howrah . the agency is no more interested in suppling the gas and asking us to get it transfered as he does not have proper transportation arranged although he charges for the delivery.
our consumer number is cg 8015.
I am a consumer of Indane LPG. I have got transferred my LPG Connection from Delhi to Meerut on genuine grounds. The new place near by agency M/s Vijayant Gas Service, Meerut is delaying providing the Cylinders.

The concernds are requested to kindly do the needful for providing me filledup cylinders.

V.K.Mauriya
Sr.Engineer(Civil)
NTPC Ltd
my customer no is GT 5173 registered with manju gas service, agra and i booked gas with them on 30.12.09, but is soory to complaint that even after repeated reminders and requests they have not delivered me gas refill, yesterday i was shocked to know that they state that my cylinder has been delivered to me. It looks like that hawker might have sold the said cylinder in open market and they are protected this offence, moreover their supply system is , we customers are regularly facing problems with the company.My request with the concerned authourities is to expedite my delivery of cylinder and enable such system that customers may not face regular problems.
You are getting the booking done in 15 days, which is much lesser than the booking gas period of 21 days which is implemented in rest of the country. The basis, the reason and conditions of the rule are described on this page.

The extra money that your deliveryman is taking from you at the time of delivery is illegal and you should not pay it at all. The gas charges that the dealer asks you to pay(the amount printed on the bill) is inclusive of delivery charges and thus no extra payment is required. You should complain about such a practice to the sales officer of the company for your area. You can find the number of this sales officer on the mandatory information board which is on display on every gas agency.
Indane Gas dealer Nath Traders (Kailash colony) has nearly stopped taking phonecalls for gas booking. It takes Hrs to give the Consumer No and after that no response. I booked my gas around 6 days back and I was assured to get the same within 3 days. I tried contacting them on their phone 29230474 and 29238762 nobody picked the phone... The bell was going on both the phones. It seems deliberately they are not taking calls. This has happened to me in the past as well.

Consumer No 18261
Kandhari Gas, Plot no. -A/63, Pkt-00, Sector-2, Rohini, Delhi-85.
Customer No.- KM00679, Usha Rani Sarkar
After booking gas cylinder on 24th March 2011 booking no.-12080 till date no delivery has been done.

Indian Oil LPG Gas — DELAY IN SUPPLY OF LPG CYLINDERS

MANISH KUMAR
    Dear Concern,
    I am a regular consumer of Indian oil LPG distributor M/s Jhalak Gas Agency, vide consumer no-1980 at...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (71)Complaint category Gas Stations

Indane LPG Connection — Non issue of LPG connection on TV

Aji P George
    I have Bharat Gas LPG connection (Consumer No.23807) with Rahul Agencies, 31/5, Jangpura Extn, New Delhi-14. Consequent...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Utility Services

sushil gupta
    This is to bring to your notice the wrong practices being adopted at the Indian Oil petrol filling stations. Today I visited the petrol pump near bangla sahib gurudwara, I told the attendant to fill petrol worth 500 rupees. In the meantime, I handed over my card for the payment. The other attendant came with the reciept for the signature. By the time I finished signing the reciept, I discovered that the attendant had stopped filling the petrol and said that its done. I saw the amount blinking and raised a question that why the finak resding is not shown on the meter and why the amount is blinking. Then he said that the machine stopped suddenly, pls come to another machine so that the remaining petrol can be filled. They filled the balance but I still feel that they had stopped the filling pump intentionally. The same incident happened at another Indian Oil station opposite Dayanad Vihar near karkardooma metro station where I was cheated for an amount of rs. 1000 and was denied any shortage when i asked the same question. At that time, the other attendant came to explain some scheme launched by Indian Oil. They use these schemes and products to divert our attention from the meter and cheat us as soon as they get the chance.
    I request you to kindly consider the matter and take strict action against such filling stations adopting malpractices.

TARUN JINDAL
      1- I am the comsumer of LPG gas.
      2- adress is "gangoh gas agency gangoh (saharanpur) up. 243741".
      3- my gas conection no. is 3459.
      4- my gas delivery copy is filled. and now i need a new copy for delevery of gas.
      5- but the owner of the above gas agency does not made my new copy and he demanded10000Rs
      for that work.
      6- he all so charges 300 Rs. for one delivery copy.
      7- is the rate of delivery copy 300. he charges illegle fund from the consumer.
      8- please sir help me.

delivery copy
      i am yhe consumer of LPG gas. my gas conection no is 3459.(mam chand s% babu ram)gangoh (saharanpur)up 247341. gas agency name is " gangoh gas agency gangoh" bypass road gangoh (saharanpur) up 247341. my gas delivery copy is filled and now i need a new gas delivery copy. but the owner of the above gas agency does not make my new copy and he is demonded 10000 rs. for that work.
      i had colled him meny times but he give not any responce. he all so charges 300 rs for a copy. and collect many illegle fund from the consumer. i hope you wii do something in this matter. please sir take appropriate action aganist this gas agency very soon.

MAM CHAND S% BABU RAM
      RAMTHIRTH COLONEY GANGOH
      SAHARANPUR (UP) 247341
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

TARUN JINDAL
        DEAR SIR,
        I AM THE CONSUMER OF LPG GAS. MY GES CONECTION NO. IS 3459.
        MY GAS DELIVERY COPY IS FILLED. AND NOW I NEED A NEW DELIVERY COPY .BUT THE OWNER OF THE GANGOH GAS AGENCY GANGOH (SAHARANPUR) UP. DOES NOT MAKE MY NEW DELIVERY COPY.AND DEMAND ME 10000 Rs. FOR THAT WORK. I AM IN VERY TROUBLE FROM THE THREE MONTHS.PLEASE HELP ME SIR.

delivery book
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Indane Gas — monopoly

faulal
          dear sir
          I am using indane gas of agency DEVGANGA ASSOCIATES. 080:26749700;26749874 I INQUIRED TO MANY GAS AGENCIES...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Gas Stations

Nyayapati Ramadas
          This is regarding abnormal delay in supplying Gas Cylinders by M/s.Sri Ram Gas Agency, Bhawanipatna, Dist: Kalahandi (Orisssa)-766 001. Even after fifteen(15)days booking for Gas cylinders, the agency is not providing gas in time and not allowing to book spare cylinder within 21 days of 1st gas delivery. Therefore, it is of no use to have double cylinder connection simply paying deposit amount towards double cylinders. Indane Gas Authorities, Bhubaneswar are hereby requested to look into the matter and do justice in resolving proper distribution and to avoid any Black-Marketing. From:Mr.N.Ramadas, Qr.No.B/4, Doordarshan Colony, Naktiguda, Bhawanipatna(Orissa)-766 001.Cons.No.2418.

An early necessary action in this regard is highly solicited.
          Indane Gas - regarding delay in gas supply

Please note that I have not received my LPG gas eventhough I booked through online a month back. When I approached the distributor they are just telling that they will supply within a week This excuse i was hearing for the past three weeks. Kindly do the needful to get the supply at the earliest.
          My contact No- [protected]
          Name: S. Hari
          consumer - 6208
          Distributor; Priyadarshini Gas AGency, Karkala

mrs. anita thakur
            my lpg gas connection is kitchen queen g.e.road karbla raipur.
            i selender riffile date 1822010 but agency does not supply 15 days.so i problem .and agency supplly allways late.
            so i riqust you solv the problem and action the agency.
            thanks.
            consumer no k 11296
            ph no [protected]
            My Consumer No. MO 5535 Vijay Parashar

Dealer : Man sarover Indane

Meri Last refill delivery date 22.02.2010 hai...Auto booking se ab tak mujhe mil jaani chahiye thi...lekin agency se koi thik se response nahin mil raha aur kabhi Phone attend nahin hota..ring par ring jaati rehti hai...last time wahan ki madam se reply mila ki 27.03.2010 ko delivery ho jayegi...lekin woh bhi sab bakwas...samajh nahin aata ki yeh system ki kami hai ya untrend staff ka management...
            We are having a LPG Gas connection with Indian Oil as follows.
            Consumer Name : O.P. Lodha
            Consumer No.: 051962

Agency Name: Naveen Gas

We are been supplied Gas cylinder 40 - 50 days after the previous supply and that too after several reminders and telephonic calls. This cause lots of problem with us in our domestic living. On repeated request, nothing is being looked after. Kindly do the needful .

Thanking You.

Regards.

Om Prakash Lodha
            15 - 16, Geejgarh Vihar
            Hawa Sarak
            Jaipur.

i was booked my lpg gass celender on[protected] which is booking no 7607880 and my gauri gass agency no .is 29039. i was booked my gass before 19 days of the date of booking. we are totaly disrubed of this services kindly delivered our cilender as soon as posible

Mohan singh
            agency code -29039
            contact no.-[protected]

Sudipta Roy Chowdhury
              Dear Sir ,

I have booked for Gas Cylinder on 16-02-10 but till date the we have not received the Gas cylinder vide my consumer no. . TCT /354 , the reminder has been given on[protected] . Please note that I am registered with the Gas agency called " City Lite " at Taki Road , Saroj Park , Barasat , West Bengal .

This has become a chronic problem with "City Lite" i,e last month also we have faced the same problem . There are thousand of sufferer like me with this particular Gas agency . Request you to look in to the matter to provide us a better / regular supply of LPG gas .

S Roy Chowdhury
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

Jaswinder Singh Grewal
                Hello my name is Jaswinder Singh , Its happened for the third consecutive time today ( 05 / 03 / 2010 ) I went to book my lpg cylinder to my Indane cylinder booking office , M/S NEDUS DISTRIBUTORS , 16/1 , BONDEL ROAD KOLKATA - 700019. but on checking the system i was told that the was a delivery made to my home three days back so my booking cannot be taken . Whereas i have not booked any cylinder & i am told to ask the delivery man for the cylinder as he has booked the cylinder this means there is black marketing of cylinders taking place . Last time the same incident has happened i had to run to the warehouse for my cylinder which was booked by the delivery man without any authourization from me.
                Myself Parvsh Sharma and I live in Block no-1, Khichri Pur, Delhi - 110091.
                i have a complaint about Dixit Gas Seva(Dealer of Indane Gas )Khichri Pur its LPG godown is situated just near the residencial area and their workers do rplace the gas in empty cilnders in residencial area.
                regarding his matter i pesonnaly met with Mrs. Sunita Dixit(owner of Dixit Gas Seva) but she is not responding on this matter.
                Please do the needful fr this
                Parvesh Sharma
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

DHARM SINGH
                  DEAR SIR,

I AM A CUSTOMER OF ALMORA GAS AGENCY, ALMORA (UTTRAKHAND) I HAVE THIS CONNECTION MORE THEN 7 YEAR BUT STILL I HAVE NOT GOT THE DBC CONNECTION. WHEN EVER I HAVE VISIT THE AGENCY FOR DBC CONNECTION I HAVE NOT GOT THE POSSITIVE RESPONCE.
                  SO THAT PLEASE CONFIRM THE PROCEDURE OF DBC CONNECTION BOOKING.

THANKS & REGARDS

DHARM SINGH
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Gas Stations

Indane Gas — Cylender Not Supply & IOCL officer are also not reply in this regard.

DINESH KUMAR SAH
                    After 10 days of booking the cylender has not supplied to me I also send a mail to area manager delhi Mr. V. Verma...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (10)Complaint category Other

Indane Gas — Not refill cylinder as repeated reminder

Kapil Bhardwaj
                    M/s. Sahid Shyam Singh Indane Gas Service located in Vill.:- Farrukh Nagar, Distt.:- Gurgaon, Haryana not provide Cylinder...
                    Complaint category Gas Stations

Indane — Gas Booking Problem

Partha Das
                    Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is to bring to your kind reference that my father Mr. Biswajit Das is a resident of S.V.Road,...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (5)Complaint category Government Organizations

Raman Kirpal
                    Dear Sir

Kasana Gas Agency in Noida, Uttar Pradesh supplies Indane gas cylinder. My consumer number is 5328. We put in a request for gas cylinder on February 22, 2010. The Kasana Gas Agency has not sent the cylinder yet. We have called them up at least 5 times. Everytime, the Kasana Gas Agency attendent says the gas would reach you by evening. Their Gast tempo does come to our locality in Sector 82, but the Kasana gas agency tempo sells cylinder in black.

The Kasana Gas Agency is extremely notorious in the supply. They are involved in black marketeering in a big way. We, the consumers, are bonafide proof of it... Today is the 11th day and the Kasana agency is yet to send the cylinder.
                    Please do something and let us know what more we can do in this matter...

thanks
                    regards
                    raman kirpal

IOC Gas Agency - Pooja Gas — Gas Booking - Not Delievered

A J Johnson Anthraper
                      I have booked Gas via phone at Indian Oil Corporation Kochi[protected], but was not delivered gas cylinder after several...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (8)Complaint category Gas Stations

George Mathews
                      We have all complained about the gas cylinders being underweight or not getting dlievered on time. If its the same problem in all cities, it cannot be that all suppliers are lazy of not wanting to work. Everybody cannot keep the phones busy or just be a cheater. Why dont the companies do anything about it. I have never seen any survey of Indian Oil asking my opinion as a consumer. I have never seen any Indian Oil officials reply to our complaints here on this board. Are they sleeping or they are also busy seelling gas cylinders in the black market?
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

Indane, Naresh Gas Service, Pursudih, Jamshedpur — Delay in supply of gas cylinder

prakash kumar sahoo
                        sir

I am consumer having consumer no. 17209 of NARESH GAS DISTRIBUTER, PURSUDIH, JAMSHEDPUR, UNDER INDANE...
                        Complaint category Movement & Delivery

Indane Gas — (DIXIT GAS AGENCY KHICHRIPUR DELHI 91

ravi bisht
                        have been trying to book my cylinder for the last 7 days, but I am unable to contact any of their numbers. Always the phones...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Gas Stations

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
                        Zefo
                        LED 32 ''
                        (6 minutes ago)
                        Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure
                        Session expired after money deducted from bank account
                        (7 minutes ago)
                        India Post
                        speed post no update
                        (11 minutes ago)
                        Rummycircle.com
                        Unable to upload kyc
                        (12 minutes ago)
                        Flipkart
                        Blocked my account because I cancelled products