Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Good

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1313)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

manu vedwan
dear sir,my name is manu vedwan and my customer number is 27977 enrolled with AVTAR GAS SERVICE, shop no.-5,AL MARKET,SHALIMAR BAGH,DELHI, i wanted to double my cylinder but the attitude of staff there is very ridiculous and humiliating,and as per their version i have to bear it ,they told me that all the formalities which were followed during the issuance of first cylinder are to be followed again and this is the norm,and do whatever you can do at last5 you have come to us, when i tried to contact their owner they declined to give his phone number,and to divulge detail when i can meet him.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:09:59
dear sir, my name is Ashok Kumar Jaiswal and my customer No.15748 enrolled with MISHRA GAS SERVICE, LEDUPUR, VARANASI-221007 U.P. Sir, my gas is booked on 19 Feb10, but I am not recived my cylinder still. When i was gone to Mishra Gas Service Godown, their Godown Incharge demands access cost of LPG and very roudly behave with me, and beaten me with the help of delivery Boy . Godown incharge Name is Deepak Mishra . He is very ridiculous person, they r usings slangs words against us . And demanding access cost and given to me threats for next time. Deepak Mishra had taken my Gas Passbook by forcely. And they said u transfer from this Gas Agency .
I am forward this complaint to our Area sales Officer(Indane) Mr. Vipin Kumar and forward compalint to UP Head Incharge Mr. Pradip Singh, But I am not recive any action against Mishra Gas Service . And my passbook is not return with my Booked Gas Cylinder.
I requesting to you please take strict Action against Mr Deepak Mishra Godown Incharge and Agency for this matter.
I shall be very thanfull to you for this action.
thanking you .

NAME - ASHOK KUMAR JAISWAL
CONSUMER NO. 15748
AGENCY NAME - MISHRA GAS SERVICE (INDANE), VARANASI UP
MOBILE NO. [protected]

P.N. Raina
    I am requesting for refill cylinder for past 20days and also has registered through toll free no.1260 but still I have not received cylinder.On calling on the no. mentioned on the slip no body pics up.the weight of the cylinder also varies from month to month due to which we need to refill the cylinder in 15 datys.We are trying to contact in every possible way but to no avail.......Please help us to get the cylinder refilled asap.PLEASE HELP.............
    Gas Agency:Nath Traders
    Location:Kalkaji,GK-1
    Our Gas No.16844
    Date of Booking:20-Feb-10 as per their records
    Our Contact No:[protected]
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:09:55

sandeepkaul
      This is to inform you that i sandeep residence of Deol Nagar, Jalandhar want to bring in your notice that our near dealer of Indane Gas agency (M/s Ekta Gas Agency) Deol Nagar, Nakodar Road,Jalandhar-144003,[protected] , is very bad and they can't deal us in better way. They always talk in rude behaviour. please contact with them and ask that they are the not only one dealer who is dealing in Jalandhar. There staff is uneducated and of tiny mind.This is for your infromation and necessary action.

thanks

Deol Nagar,
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:05:35

ekta gass sevices nakoder road jalandhar — not attending the telephone

dear sir,

your ditributer ekta gass services are providing very low class services they are not attending the phone last month gass deilver late.

kindly shift my service connection to ranvir gass model town road near masand chowk jalandhar

rajinder kumar
      REGARDING NOT PROPER REPLY BE TELEPHONE OPERATOR

This is to inform that i Rameshwar dayal r/o C-8/114 Sultan puri Delhi-110086 want to bring in notice that our my dealer of Indane gas Ageny (m/s. goodwill gas ageny) P-31, Krshan vihar near sultan puri bus terminal delhi is very bad and they can't deal us in bettar way. not pikup the telephone. they always talk in rude behaviour.This is for your infromation and necerrary action.

RAMESHWAR DAYAL
      C-8/114 SULTAN PURI, DELHI-110086
      [protected], [protected]
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

Jatin Chadha
        Gas not delivered
        I am a resident of Alambagh,Lucknow.I booked a gas cylinder on 18.01.2010 with booking number 6084 at M/S Commander Gas Service,S-17/43,B-Block,Rajajipuram,Lucknow.The LPG cylinder has not been delivered till today even after going and telling them a number of times.The cylinder was booked on Customer number CGS5662.Kindly look into the matter and help us in in the best way you can.

With Regards,

Jatin Chadha.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:09:42

Indian Oil LPG — cylinder timely not delivered

dear sir
        maine 06/08/2010 ko gas book karai thi abhi tak gas nahi mili aur maine dubara fir 06/09/2010 ko fir book krai fir bhi gas nahi mili phone karne par phone nahi uthate hai ap se anurodh hai ki is problem ka samadhaan kiya jai nahi to main upbhogta forum me jaane ke liye majboor hoon
        consumer no s-23263
        consumer name- l b verma
        address-sector-g ds-225 e-1 l d a colony kanpur road lucknow
        contact no [protected]
        thanks

Indian Oil — not delivery

sir, i am rajesh kumar, my conn. no. is 012861, at obhrai gas service, meerut. last 3 month se mere ghar par gas nahin aa rahi hai, agency par jane par kaha jata hai ke gas ghar par nahi bheji jayegi, aap ko godaam se hi milegi, dear sir, meri samasya ka samadhaan kiya jaye. mob.no. [protected]. dhanyawaad.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

Indane Gas — SYLENDRA GIVING IN BLACK [Resolved]

MOHD.SHOIB HANNU ALI
          SIR,
          I AM THE CUSTOMER AND PATRAKAR ALSO OF DESHBANDHU SAMACHAR SATNA AND ALSO A SANSAD PRITINIDHI OF NAGOD DIST....
          Complaint category Gas Stations

Rajendra Prasad Gupta
          Dear Sir/mam,

I'm Legal Customer of Indane Gas. I live in Faizabad ( U.P.).
          My nearest Agency is "Shashi Gas Service" at Deokali and i have booked a refil on 15/2/2010 but still not receive.

I'm using the Gas taking From the Market.

When i have talked to agency, they sad that it will be posible to give refil after a few day. While in this already have been taken much time (10 Days) by them.

When i have told about this to Your Sales Manager ( Mr. Mukesh Choudhary ), he said that It may be possible till Holi.

I want to know why is so delaying in the process of Home Delivery by your Distributers.

Name : Rajendra Prasad Gupta
          Consumer No. : 34892
          Address : 326, Avas Vikas Colony, Amaniganj, Faizabad
          Distributer's Name: "Shashi Gas Service" (Deokali).
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:09:24
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Indane Gas — rudely behaviour of the staff [Resolved]

anil verma
            behaviour of the staff posted at indan gas agency in the name of Bhagwadia gas agency (karnal Haryana) is very much rude....
            Complaint category Gas Stations

shashi kumar
            i want to apply for a new cylinder i dont know the process and i called to tollfree number but there is no use .ineed the cylinder very urgently on 46972 this is my connection number
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:09:14
            Do you want a DBC, ie an addition cylinder on your single connection? In such a case, you should ask the dealer if he is issuing DBC. If he says yes, then you can give him an application and a photocopy of your subscription voucher.
            However, if he says no, you should know that it is your right to have an additional cylinder and you should complain against it. You can complain to the sales officer of the company for the area. Your problem should most probably be solved with such a complaint.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Indane Gas — low quantity of gas [Resolved]

Sanjay Kumar
              I beg to say that I am consumer of K-2 International Indian Gas agency Sarita Vihar
              I want to...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Weight Loss Products

S.S.Sharma
              Respectfully I beg to state that I am a domestic consumer of Indane Gas Company bearing Consumer Number BI-00242 having DBC facility of Sambalpur Town in Odisha State and my distributer is S.W.C.C store.Previously my distibutor was Munda Gas Service SRIT market Sambalpur which has transferred our connection to SWCC store Burla.This has been done without any prior notice or not taking our consent by your L.P.G distributors.Burla town is nearly 15KMs away from Sambalpur town.

We are much harrased for booking and taking delivery of the gas cylinder.Neither they are supplying gas regularly in time inspite of our more than one month old booking.We couldn't understand what is the value of D.B.C.They are not taking D.B.C booking even if subsiquently my double cylinder was also consumed and empty.At present my both cylinders are empty, now without LPG cooking gas how can we cook and manage other domestic work.We have already intimated this problem to your Sales Officer Mr.Ratha and State Grievance Cell at Bhubneswar several times over phone calls.We are extremely sorry that neither your sales officer Mr.Ratha nor your state Grievance Cell responded seriously and have not taken any action to solve our problem.Necessary action may be taken immediatey regarding this matter and awaiting for your early reply.
              Thanking you. Your's faithfully
              MyAddress: S.S.Sharma
              S.S.Sharma State Secratary of Bharat Vikas Parishad(Odisha)
              Kansaripara,Sambalpur-7680001
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:09:10

Indane Gas — harrashment

Transfer voucher number [protected] dated 08Jan2010 was submitted to smruti gas agency at sahidnagar Bhubaneswar Orissa on23 Jan 2010 but inspite of submitting all required documents I am yet to be issued .The agency says he is yet to get the confirmation from Balasore Orissa .I request authorities to intervene.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Aziz Ahmed Shah
                Respected Sir,

I am a Central Govt. Employee. I am not getting Indane Gas connections in my name since three years from M/s Nikita Gas Agency, Shankar Nagar, Raipur (Chhattisgarh) inspite of repeated requests. I am facing house-hold problems due to above. Owing to above I purchase cylinders in black refilled cylinders.
                M/s Nikita Gas Agency (Indane) supplies gas to locality of Mandhar Cement Factory, Distt-Raipur (Distance 16 Kms from Raipur City). Whenever I approach the Agency they simply refuse and say we will not give any connection at Mandhar Cement Factory Area. I belong to the MINORITY community.
                Can you help me? I am in need of your help. I will be much grateful for your direction to M/s Nikita Gas Agency, Shankar Nagar, Raipur for providing me gas connection in my name. I was thinking of getting a redressal self appearance before the PRESIDENT OF INDIA and get the phenomena explained to HER MAJESTY.
                M/s Nikita Gas Agency, Raipur brings gas truck of capacity 120 cylinders every week and after one month's time only they give the refilled cylinders. I somehow manage to purchase the cylinder on black amounting to Rs.650/- from local general shops. Kindly tell me what to do.

Yours sincerely,

(Aziz Ahmed Shah)
                Mandhar Cement Factory
                Near Shiv Mandir, CCI Road,
                Distt-Raipur-493111 (C.G.)
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:08:53

Hirak Chowdhury
                  I applied for transfer of my dealer for supply of LPG gas from Arani Gas Services, 581A, Masjid Bati Road, K G Path, Kanchrapara , 24 Parganas (North) vide Agency Code No : 140369 to 'Chirodeep', Dum Dum Park, Kolkata 700 055, since, self have shifted from Kanchrapara to Dum Dum Park in the month of December 2009.

My consumer Code is 842364 and have double cylinder facility.

The saddest part of the story is, after we shifted from Kanchrapara to 1st Floor, 115 Dum Dum Park, Kolkata 700 055 on sudden demise of my father in the month of August 2009, we at present are going without supply of gas and having harrowing time by my ailing mother managing the show with Kerosene from Grey market.

After lots of pursuation, I got the Transfer Termination Voucher from my old dealer M/S Arani Gas Service, kanchrapara vide Stn No : 6096 & Doc No : [protected].

But your Dum Dum Park dealer, "CHIRODEEP" on my effort to submit the same have denied and asked me to submit the xeroxed copy of the Transfer Termination Voucher on 8/2/2010. On my repeated requests and pursuation to make themselves understand our status without gas, they rudely replied that "THIS IS THE RULE AND YOU NEED TO SUBMIT THE XEROXED COPY WITH YOUR MOBILE NUMBER MENTIONED ON TOP THE THE VOUCHER. WE WILL CALL YOU AS AND WHEN YOUR TURN COMES".

Confused with their statement, I followed up 3 times in a row but of no avail. My local relatives also have the same opinion that they are very rude in interaction because of their monopolised supply.

Finding no other alternative, I seek your kind intervention to have the expedited supply of gas to save my mother from the utter distress.

Look forward to your earliest action.

With Regards,

Hirak Chowdhury

After
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:08:43
                  Same as above
                  my name is kiran kumar.t recently i am transfer my connection from sri lakshmi venkateswara gas agency at raichur code no.117666 consumer no. 16086 to yadagirigutta nalgonda dist a.p my termination voucher no.[protected] date.28.7.2010 please confermation of my connection transfer
                  thanking you
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Indane Oil (Jagan Enterprises) — not deliver the LPG gas cylinder for home use after booking the 11days [Resolved]

Rattan chand
                    The Chairman,

Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.

Sub: Complaint against...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Government Organizations

prasanth
                    i am a consumer of indane agency(maliyekkal agency thalkulam)...i have been the consumer of this agency since last 15 years . their service is very poor and they supplying individual's cylinders to the hotels and other places . when we enquired about we found that they are misusing their licence and they are cheating indane agency.....we sent complaints to dist collector but no use. once my cylinder leaked with heavy force and noise i called emergency service.but they came on the next day. thank god i am still alive being an indane customer. the cylinder leaked more than half an hour then it became noiseless then we closed with white cap.next day we asked for a new cylinder .... then they told that there is still gas in the cylinder...gas wouldn't go like that.....

so i humbly request for enquiry for the specified gas leaking and taking necessary steps.......
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:07:54

Nalinakshan V.K.
                      I'm a customer of Indane gas and my customer no. is 7966.

We have booked the gas on the 22nd day in Indane gas (Dev Agencies) and we waited for the gas arrival. Even after booking of the 10th day the gas was not reached. When we called-up the agency (Dev Agencies) they replied that the booking was not done and we need to book again which will result the gas delivery delay for further 10 days.

This was the usually practice of this company and we affected for the third time for the same problem.

Can we have someone to analyse this problem?
                      Are they given-up my cylinder to someone for extra money?
                      Will this be the general practice?
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:07:53
                      If you think that you booked the gas and it was no booked for some reason, you might find the points mentioned on this page to be useful.

ppsr.95

I am a consumer of Indane Gas through The agency "KASNA INDANE GAS SERVICE"/distributor code[protected],( Shop no-16 H,ALPHA-II,)Greater Noida,U.P. My consumer no is K-19820,SV No-[protected].I have booked the cylinder on 28/01/2010.Desspite of a lot of regular phone calls,I am unable to get the cylinder till today.

The service of this agency is very poor,even they do not pick the phone of consumers. I need the soon delivery of cylinder unless i have to purchase it in black, despite of knowing the fact that it is an offence.

Praveen Pratap Singh

Indian Oil — Non delivery of gas

The Marketing Manager
                        Indian Oil,

Sub:My Gas Connection No.9599

The above connection is attached to Modern Gas Agency 34-C, 200 Ft.Road, Shyam Nagara, Kanpur.Oflate I am facing difficulty in obtaining gas cylinder from this agency as he is refusing to effect home delivery of the gas cylinder asked me to coolect from his godown after 8 p.m. This gas was on 09.03.2008 and the delivery of the cylinder has still not been made to me.

I would therefore, request you kindly advise the agency to issue the cylinder and deliver at my home address mentioned above.

Yours faithfully

Nishikant Mohanta
                        Sub:My Gas Connection No.181

The above connection is attached to S S gas agency, A-Block Janak Puri, New Delhi.I am facing difficulty in obtaining gas cylinder from this agency. i had already booked the refill of cylinder on Tele Ph no 1260 on several times but no heed is paid by your agency. the delivery of the cylinder has still not been made to me.

I would therefore, request you kindly advise the agency to issue the cylinder and deliver at my home address .

Yours faithfully

Anil Gupta S/o M.C. Gupta, G-93, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi

Indian Oil-Indane Gas cylinder — Non supply of Gas Cylinder

My consumer no. is 19557, Add: Flat no. 04, Type- VI, 30 Belvedere Road, Alipore, Kolkata- 700027.
                        I wanted to know that Is there any booking time prescribed for gas-cylinder? and within how many days cylinder could be suppied from the date of booking?
                        I have booked refill on 26th Sep 2008 for gas-cylider. Till date I didn't det it. I have Children at home also my health is not fine. Our old cylinder is empty now, thus there are lot of problems.
                        I am consumer of Indian Oil consumer since last thrity Years.
                        Presently I am living in Kurji Patna and associated with Magadh Enterprises. The enterprises is shame for Iindian Oil like prestigious company because its servises are so poor that which can not be explained so easily.
                        It does only what is not expected from consumers. All other agencies in patna have sufficient no of cylinders to distribute except this one because this agency has link with industial units which is adjescent to the godown.All domestic cylinders are silently transferred to these units.The owner is from criminal back ground and articulate to manage local thana. The frequencies of truck comming to this unit is very irratic despite knowing the demand .

I will expect from such a reputed organisation to investigate into the matter and do some thing immediately for relief of all the consumers associated with agencies.
                        I am customer of Indian Oil corporation limited from 20 years residing in Dami Tola gaya(Bihar), and I have faced the problem of non-delivery of gas refill many times but this time it have really disappointed me very much from its service. I have booked for refillement of my gas cylinder in the month of december dated[protected] bearing order no.501 and consumer no.PG 3286 but till today date i havent get my refilled gas cylinder. And when i asked from vendor of our agenies they ask about extra money and they will give us refilled cylinder in Rs.500.This happened many times this time it is untolerable and unbearable.

I have put my problem infront of You with hope of getting solution as soon as possible.
                        Thanking You,

Ram Naresh singh

Indian Oil — non delivery of gas cylinder

sir, I Rajeev Khulbey s/o Keshave dutt Khulbey house no-8 ff pkt- 8 sec-24 rohini. booked gas. delivery boy was came two time at my home but due to not available of weighing machine we had not accepted cylinder. but today i receive a massage for indian oil side that I received gas cylinder on 5th may 2012. please help me .

Rgds
                        Rajeev Khulbey
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

debadutta lenka
                          Dear Sir
                          I Debadutta residing in jeewan naga,ashram had gone to book a new lpg connection to POPULAR Chemist(INDANE GAS DISTRIBUTER).But They refused to give a new connection.Because the told me that they had already issued 5-6 lpg connection in my residence address.but there is no single connection either in my name or in the name of my family members.

So I request you kindly look in to the matter and please issue me a lpg connection as son as possible.

DEBADUTTA LENKA
                          158.SECOND FLOOR
                          JEEWAN NAGAR
                          ASHRAM
                          NEWDELAHI-110014
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:07:43

Indian Oil LPG — Transfer of Gas Connection

Praphull Kumar Pandey
                            I have been transferred from Muzaffarpur (Bihar) to Khagaria (Bihar)-851204. My Gas connection has been transferred from Muzaffarpur...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (5)Complaint category Utility Services

VIRENDER PRASAD
                            From more than 6months consumer are very much disappointed because from the way of working of the gas agency, as we consumers are not getting lpg on time. Every time when we go for booking they just book the cylinder and say that gas will be delivered to home but it never happens that gas reaches home. We are very much disappointed so please help and bring out the solution.
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:07:30

raghu gas service, gurgaon — about the gas supply and customer support

In Gurgaon there is a gas sevice agency, name ragu gas service, this agency is not providing the gas on time sa well as no phone facility, rudly behaviour with custmor, please take action against him.

raghu gas service, gurgaon — Delay in supply of gas cynlinder since 2 months

Dear Sir

This is with reference to the delay in supply of gas cylinder by Raghu Gas Service, Basai Road Gurgaon.

My gas no RT- 498, Subhash Rani, 47-F, New Shanti Nagar Gurgaon, has been booked approx 2 months ago. The cylinder has not been supplied till date. We have visited their office 4 times, but nobody listens. This is a regular problem we are facing with the gas agency.

Pl get our problem solved at the earliest as we are facing a lot of difficulty.
                            My gas no R37087, BHUPENDRA KUMAR SHASTRI, Shanti Nagar Gurgaon, has

have visited their office 10 times, but nobody listens. This is a regular problem we

are facing with the gas agency.

NO BODY RECEVING PHONE .
                            Myself Pawan kumar Singh. Card No. is R39756. Customer of Raghu Gas Service Gurgaon (Indian Gas). And i am always facing problem after booking, i means, their is no any delivery timing, & no one is ready to listen us. I had booked my cylender in January and not received yet.

Pawan Kr. Singh

Pawan Kr. Singh

indian oil gas raghu gas service gurgaon — gas not providing

dear sir,
                            we have connecion of indian gas card no. is 40339 wilth raghu gas services 28-29 kamla nehru market khandsa road gurgaon but feel very sorry that this agancy has not supply the gas on time evenly single once we always visit 7-8 times to the agency after booking and request many times after that they always supply the gas once in 3 months i try to search the matter i found that they routine is of 20 dyas of supply of gas in the recycle of 3 times of gas supply they supply once to the cutomer and remaining 2 times they sale it on black .
                            MOST NOTORIOUS GAS AGENCY IN GURGAON.

MOSTLY THEY ARE BLACK MARKETING CYLINDERS

PENDING FOR THREE WEEKS

IS THER ANY OTHER AGENCY WE CAN BOOK OUR GAS
                            Hi All,
                            Please join me in making a bulk complaint against Raghu gas Service for Delay in Supply of Refill using either the following toll free number or submitting complaint using the link http://webapps.indianoil.co.in/paribhavam/

toll free number :[protected]

regards
                            Raj
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

Ms. Vidyawati Prasad
                              I would like to draw the attention of the authorities at the Indane Gas that their distributor M/s Arjun Enterprises, Munirka do not pick up their phones to register complaints/demands for refilled gas cylinder. It has been about a fortnight that I have been trying their number without success.

I had also sent a mail to their area supervisor but have not heard from them so far.

Could you please help.

Yours sincerely,
                              Vidyawati Pd
                              c/o S.Sinha
                              59 Dakshinapuram
                              JNU, New Delhi
                              Consumer No 5346
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 03:07:22
                              yes you are right ..i am also the victim.