Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Good

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1443)

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

K
Chennai, Tamil Nadu

We are having LPG connection Consumer No: 22214 with The Park Town Co-operative Wholesale Stores Ltd.,(Indane Gas Section) 1 & 2, Davidson Street, Chennai 600 001. We are getting the supply regularly from the distributor. Only for the past four months, the dely. date is switched from around 15th to 24th, 26th and 29th day of the month.

Now on 12.12.07 we have booked for the cylinder. They have told me that you will get within a week. But on 19.12.07, we have informed them we have not received. Then they are telling we have not booked on 12.12.07 and insists that you have to show your Ration card. So on 20.12.07 we have shown the Ration card and then only they have booked and they are telling - you will get the supply within a weeks time. Now the delivery date will go to the end of the month. Our humble request is to maintain the delivery date of ours, please inform them that the supply should be given to us immediately and do the needful.

Expecting good co-operationand feed back to my email id [protected]@yahoo.co.in.

Thanking you,

K. Sri Ranga Sai Gupta.
S/O K. Amruthavalli Thayaramma.
Sir

I have booked a cylinder (Refil) on 19th december, they said that the refil will reach you with in three days. after one week again called and informed the same, but they told that not booked, and again booked and informed that will send with in two days, but till date they have not supplied (22.12.2007). which affects our normal life. for the past two days we are begging each and everybody for cylinder.

My consumer Number is :32133 - Mukund Gas
Bharkat pura,hyd,phone no.040:27566343
Will you please intervene and resolve the peranial issue once for all.

K.Srinivas Rao

...

L
    Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
    dear sir
    I am a cosumer of indane gas M/S vijay gas rourkela consumer no. is V11361.Presently due to some reason they have transferred my gas to other agency M/S gruhasobha indane gas service.but when I went to gruha sobha agency.they told me that they will subscribe my transfer in jan 2008 onward, due to some technical problem.since TTV is valid for one month .what i will do. besides this how and from where i will refill my cy7linder

lindane — transfer of gas connection from father to daughter

Sir i am using indane gas for the past 10 yrs which is in the name of my father. Now i want that to be transferred to my name. So please guide me what should be done for this and the procedures to get it done.

ramash
    Transfer of gas connection from father to daughter...
    Dear concern,
    I am using indane gas for the past 7 yrs which is in the name of my father. Now i want that to be transferred to my name. So please guide me what should be done for this and the procedures to get it done.

Beena negi

V
      Bengaluru, Karnataka
      WE HAVE AN INDANE CONNECTION FROM NATRAJ ENTERPRISES, YELANKHA, IN THE NAME OF MY WIFE, EVERY TIME WE BOOK A CYLINDER THERE...
      M
      Chennai, Tamil Nadu
      yes i agree with the comments.
      iam acustomer of shree chella gas agency , selaiyur, chennai.
      my consumer no....
      Indian Oil Bhavan,br...
      Delhi, Delhi
      Consumer No.-36062
      Refill cylinder booked on 11th or 12th December 2007
      No booking No. given at the time of...

P
      Pune, Maharashtra
      I have recently transferred from Coorg. I have a connection of Indane gas. Please let me know the address of Indane gas distributor so that I can take the connection. Nobody over here dont know the address of the Distributor.

Pradeep banerjee
      all cont no not responding distribusor cod 175390 costamer no 22288 pl refil my gas take

K
        New Delhi, Delhi
        I have single LPG cylinder & have booked gas on 07 dec,2007 by booking no 4050 but LPG is not delivered till 15 Dec,2007.The phone number are always busy and keep ringing.No proper responce from them.
        Kindly let me know what to do for my rights and get rid from every timing long waiting for booking on phone and tha waiting for delayed delivery from Asal Durg Gas Agency,Jaipur.
        Kartar S.Poonia
        Consumer No.59409 Indane
        Mob:[protected]

New Delhi, Delhi
          I have gas connection from M/s Agnihotri Gas services, Sector 29, Noida (Ph:[protected]. The services of this agency is very poor. Following complaints may be noted
          1. The distributors gives half filled gas cylindrs
          2. The gas gets over in 10 days and the distributor resfuses to give gas before 15 days
          3. The phone numbers are always busy and the courteousness of the people picking up the phone is poor.
          Poor service by M/s mahindra indane nagod distt satna mp
          I have gas connection from M/s mahindra indane nagod distt satna mp, The services of this agency is very poor. Following complaints may be noted

2. The gas gets over in 15 days and the distributor resfuses to give gas before 20-25 days

Mumbai, Maharashtra
            Dear Sir/madam,

This is to inform you that I am a regular customer of yours,...

H
            Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir
            dear sir,

I would like to take an autorisation of indane gas..............plz contact me by doing email........
            Dear sir
            This is for the complain for Dixit gas agency.Khicharipur delhi 110091.Details are on 30 jan 2008 I book consumer gas to dixit gas agency after 4 days they provide gas to me . The total weight of gas was 28 kgs. I refuge to receive gas. This is not first time always they do like this and always i complain to that people but they puple are to useless that till date they nither deliver gas to me nor they are doing need full. this is common word for that people that today gas will provide....
            This in propriter cell no. +91-[protected] but he never receive call about gas.Thats why I finaly deceided to complain to indian oil .
            I hope better support from you . kindle inform me what action was taken on my email .
            This is my detail

Kishan lal
            B-18. Gali No.2 west Vinod nagar Delhi-92
            Consumer No. 36678
            Mobile No. [protected]
            Yadu Gas Agency Sahibabad Ghaziabd giving less gas...Pls take immidiate action against them...
            today when they deliver cylinder at my home 1377/3 Vasundhara Ghaziabad they give less gas and broken the cylinder seal also sothat i can't take any action against them.My mother was at home she doesn't know about this thing.
            CONSUMER NO. 25714 /DEE PEE ENTERPRISES, GRFEEN PARK MAIN, NEW DELHI

FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS I HAVE NOTICED THAT LPG CYLINDER SUPPLIED TO ME BY THE DELIVERYMAN OF THE ABOVE ORGANISATION IS UNDER WEIGHT BY 2 TO 3 KG. WHEN I OBJECT TO THE DELIVERYMAN, HE REPLACES THE CYLINDER WITH CORRECT WEIGHT CKYLINDE AFTER PLACING BASELESS ARGUMENTS AND EXCUSES AND PUT ALL THE BLAME ON THE DEALER. TODAY (6.4.2009) THE DELIVERYMAN BROUGHT THE CYLINDER WHICH WAS 3 KG LESS BY WEIGHT. ALL THE 3 CLINDERS HE WAS CARRYING WERE UNDERWEGHT. WHEN I OBJECTED HE TOOK AWAY THE DELIVERY VOUCHER AND RETURNED WITHOUT DELIVERY OF CYLINDER. I REQKUEST YOU KINDLY TAKE ACTION AGAINST THE DELIVERYMAN FOR CHEATING THE CUSTOMERS AND BRING BAD NAME TO THE AGENCY.
            REGARDS,
            SN DARGAN (SR. CITIZEN)

Delhi, Delhi

I am from Jalgaon, Maharashtra. I have problem with gas regulater. I made call at M/s. Mohit Gas, Jalgaon at Ambedkar Market office in city office regarding regulater then office assistant give me another phone number for contact. After that I call that no. then there was lady she told me to bring original receipt. with 25 Rs. for replacement charges and come to there godown which is far from Jalgaon city.

My complaint is that Is the gas agency have office at Jalgaon city why they cannot give replacement faclity at city office and same from occured when booking a gas cylender means a customer have call 2 times.

ATUL G. GHATMALE, GUT NO. 101/2, P.NO. 1-B, MUNDADA NAGAR, JALGAON 425002
              I am posted complaint on [protected] to consumer forum. Whether consumer forum taking any action regarding my complaint.

Rohtak, Haryana
                Kind Attn: Mr. Ashokan - Deputy Manager

I am writing this mail with respect to a malpractice which I have EXPERIENCED at Indian Oil Petrol Pump outlet in Bangalore at WHEELER ROAD, COXTOWN TODAY.

There are three pumps in one row where two are manual and one is digitalized automatic pump (WORKING ONE) which is installed in the middle . There are enough salesmen but none of them were atending the digitalised pump. The salesmen were directing the customers to the manual pumps where the meter was not visible due to lack of proper lighting in the Pump. When I went there I told the salesman to fill the tank for Rs.100 from the Digitalised One. But they insisted me to get it filled from the manual one and they told me that even the manual one is good. Likewise I was directed to the Manual one. The quantity for that amount is 1.98 ltrs. Since the meter was not visible, it appeared
                the meter had stopped at 1.30 ltrs. So with a doubt, I asked the
                sales man for how much he had filled the petol. He said it is 1.98ltrs and it is for Rs.100/-. So I paid the amount and started my Scooty Pep. But to my surprise the Indicator didnt show the usual quantity. So I went to the salesman and had to argue with him about the quantity. After a long arguement he agreed
                to fill the difference of petrol with a murmuring face. Even then
                he filled in less petrol. When I questioned it, the guys there INSULTED me a lot without even having a decency of talking to a lady. No Manager was present in the Station to come to my
                rescue and I felt it very disgusting and had to return with an impression of visiting such a DIRTIEST PETROL PUMP WHERE SUCH 3rd GRADE PEOPLE ARE EMPLOYED BY SUCH AN ESTEEMED CORPORATION ie. IOCL.

If you want to solve this problem, the only way is REMOVING SUCH INDECENT FELLOWS OR TEACH THEM A LESSON WHERE THEY WILL HAVE SOME MORALITY TO BEHAVE WITH
                THE CUSTOMERS. I AM A REGULAR CUSTOMER TO IOCL IN
                BANASWADI MAIN ROAD AND HAVE GREAT REGARDS TO YOUR CORPORATION.

HOPE YOU WILL REPLY TO MY MAIL AND RETAIN ME AS YOUR
                CUSTOMER.

A LINE OF REPLY WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

Kind Regards,

Vanitha .N.
                Kind Attention: Cusomter Care Dept / GM Sales
                I am Pankaj Rai, professional working with Maruti Suzuki India Ltd., In the morning 9:15 AM I reached at your Indian Oil Pump M/s Agarwal Brothers, V V I P , Road, Jia Mau , Lucknow[protected]. Took diesel 32 Lts , Rs. 1110/- Bill No 5448 and made the payement though my debit Card (HDFC).
                After Making the payment, the Manager who was standing outside Mis - behaved with me and asked why have you left the merchants slip inside ? You are supposed to provide it to me ? How will I come to know whether you have made the payment or Not ? Despite of showing Customer Slip which I was carring ?
                When I asked that Why are you behaving in this manner and I will put a compalint against you, he was cool and enjoying his own way.
                Sir, I will assure myself that next time onwards I will always avoid taking my fuel with any Indian Oil Pump.
                Thanx for creating dissatisfaction.
                Pankaj Rai
                MSIL, Lucknow
                +91-[protected]
                I m permanent customer of IOC Thakurdwara, Palampur, HP. On 5th of this month i went there to fill oil and i asked the petrol pump attandent to check the air pressure. He checked the pressure but did't screw the cap of tyres. When i asked he misbehaved with me. He also asked my name and address and given threatening of a local 'Gunda' Vika.
                dear sir,
                I am a customer of Spurthy Gas Agency, Alwal, Secunderabad (Hyderabad) with C.No. 2821 and to submit that the Agency having (2) telephone numbers for Re-fill booking. but both telephones are out of order. Kindly instruct the concerned authorities to ensure the Telephones are working properley.
                sir
                i am alok working as accountant in ntpcl corportion.
                i filled the petrol in ambala city, aman filling station at 11-april-2009 during 2-3am between.
                where the worket who was filling the petrol in my car that person hevily drink and misbave with my family
                when i demand the complaint book of indian oil company he was abuse me very much and call me fight with me, he was saying in drunk condition name ravi perhaps lavi i don't know exatly.
                sir, i humbly request from your site please take the strick action that person.

with regards indian oil corportion.
                (alok srivastav)
                Stop filling petrol from IOCL outlet. I went to fill Rs300 petrol from IOCL Indira Nagar Adyar today ( 20th April 2009). I told very clearly that I need Rs 300 petrol for my bike. One salesman tried to divert my mind by asking if I am interested to go for some point card etc. I just said No to him and in the mean time I found that the other salesman has completed Rs100 fill and he was waiting ...When I said that why he has given only Rs100 petrol and not Rs300 ... he then gave me Rs200 more pertol ...But I found with the oil indicator that they have just given me Rs200 petrol and not Rs300 ... They just theft Rs100... Any IOCL manager watching this forum ? Pls take care !! Thanks
                I am writing this mail with respect to a malpractice which we have EXPERIENCED so many times at Indian Oil Petrol Pump outlet in Vizag at OPP Rythu Bazar, Seethammadara.

Iam Raja working as Medical reprasentative.Daily here we are faceing the problem with sales man.they never respond properly.there are four pumps and alsoThere are enough salesmen but none of them were atending the to fill the petrol. if we went one pump he will show next pump tell to me fill there but next pump person also show another
                and if we ask for 100rs/- they fill only Rs 99.47/-daily like that only actually they had digital meters but they never feed it
                finally major problem is that they never treat us as customers they feel we are beggers.
                plz take it serious issue.
                COMPLAINT AGAINST MISUSE OF WATER AT SACHAN PETROL PUMP, MUNSHI[ULIA, LUCKNOW, UP.

we are writing this mail to inform you about the misuse of the water at your munshipulia petrol pump lucknow.we are the group of engineers and doctors working for social welfare.
                since last one and a half year we are complaining at your petrol pump about the misuse of water but the employees there never paid attention towards it .Today at 3 december, 2010 they crossed there limits, they switched on the water pump and forget to switch off and the water continuously flows through it for hours and when we reminded them they started misbehaving with us.
                Treating it as our responsibilty we are complaining you and expecting a proper and strict actions against them.
                plz take it serious issue.

with regards

G
                  Bhavnagar, Gujarat
                  THE GAS AGENCY AT KANKARBAGH , PATNA M/S R.N.B.UDYOG HAS HIMSELF OR HIS VENDOR HAS TAKEN REFILL GAS ON MY NAME ON 06/12/2007 . WHEREAS I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY REFILL ON SUCH DATE . WHEN MY MAN VISITED HIS OFFICE TO BOOK FOR REFILL ON 10/12/2007 (AFTER 21 DAYS OF LAST BOOKING ) THEY REFUSED TO BOOK ON GROUND THAT I HAVE TAKEN A GAS ON 6TH OF DEC . WHO HAS TAKEN REFILL ON MY NAME , EVEN WITHOUT MY PASS BOOK ?
                  Ashokbhai P. Sabhagchandani,
                  E-mail:[protected]@yahoo.com & [protected]@gmail.com
                  Customer No.7156
                  Dealer Name: Uday Gas Agency, P.O.Krishnagar, Saijpur, Ahmedabad.
                  J-6, Shyamal Apartment,
                  A Ward, Kubernagar,
                  Ahmedabad-382340.
                  Date:-8th April, 2008.

Subject:- Not receiving Gas Refill in time.

Respected Sir(s),

I have Indane Company Gas Connection. My service No. is 7156, at Uday Gas Agency, P.O.Krishnagar, Saijpur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat State.
                  I am not receiving Gas cylinder in time. Last Calendar year I have received only 10 refill Cylinders. This year on 26th February, 2008 I have booked the refill, after 15 days i.e. 13th March, 2008 I have received Gas Cylinder. On 1st April, 2008 I have booked refill, Udya Gas Agency, refused to book refill, they are telling that from the date of deliver of last Gas Cylinder, from that date count 21 days means 13th March 2008 + 21 days. On 5th April, 2008 I go to the company and booked the refill on 5th April, 2008. Gas Agency's authority persons are telling that I will get Gas Cylinder after 20th April, 2008. Because from 26th Feb., 2008 I have got Gas Cylinder on 13th March, 2008 means after booking the refill Uday Gas Agency takes 15 days to deliver the Gas Cylinder. From the deliver of gas cylinder Uday Gas Agency takes minimum 21 days for next booking the refill. After booking of refill, Company again takes 15 days for the delivery of Gas Refill. Total days become 15+21+15=51 days. Means every customer is getting refill after 50 days so it is not good administration for Domestic Gas Connection. Pl. helps us and guide us how we will get gas cylinder within 25-35 days.
                  Thanking you,

Area : Maidan Garhi
                    Pin : 110068
                    Tel. : 29536688/26893424

My complaint is :

1) As per directions of GOI , any consumer can book gas any time without waiting for 21 days. Our gas agency do not entertain gas booking before 21 days and delivers after 4-5 days thus actually delivering gas in 24/25 days from date of last Invoice.
                    2) Gas vednors who are dropping /selling gas on Bi Cycle can easily get gas from Gas agency whereas actual consumers are being asked to wait. And moreover bicycle vendors are selling gas in black on taking higher margin of approx. Rs 50-75 per cylinder.
                    3) Phone no. of vasant kunj gas services are either being busy always or being attended after 10-15 minutes while gas booking.
                    4) sometimes bicycle vendor delivers , short weight cylinders. When ask to weigh the cyclinders , they weigh it on an un caliberated weigh scale , which is probably very old and un caliberated.
                    5) when a new cosnumer approcahes gas agency than dealer emphasies on purchaisng gas stove from same dealer otherwise new connection will not be extended to cosnumer.

I hope you to kindly address above complaint in view of tarnished image of IOCL by this gas dealer.

Rahul Sharma
                    Punjab State Office,
                    Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (MD),
                    Plot No.3A, Sector 19A, Madhya Marg,
                    Chandigarh.

Subject:- Complaint against Deep Indane Service, Agency, Majri, District, Mohali.

We, the inhabitants of suburb Mullanpur Garibdass, submit as under:-
                    1. That our village Mullanpur Garibdass, which is situated at a distance of hardly 3 kilometers from Chandigarh, inhabits the population of around 12000 people. Of late, every family is solely dependent on Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) for its cooking needs. We wish to highlight to your goodself the very genuine grievance and hardship being faced by us, that there is no LPG agency or Godown of the Indian Oil Corporation in the near vicinity of Mullanpur Garibdass.

2. That the only Gas Agency through which LPG cylinders are supplied in our town, viz. Deep Indane Service, Majri, District Mohali, is situated at a distance of about 12-14 kilometers. There is no door-to-door service for supplying cylinders in our town. The persons running the said agency dictate their own terms for supplying LPG cylinders to the poor inhabitants of the town and sometime charge more price than the fixed by the corporation. There are no fixed working hours of the said agency. The persons running the agency do whatever they like and they unnecessarily harass and humiliate the poor inhabitants of our town. The employees deputed for supplying the cylinders don’t have any etiquette/ manner how to communicate with the customers and they always used such a rough language to the customers. Moreover, the telephone/mobile numbers installed at the agency for gas booking are always out of order. As such, in this computer-age also, one has to waste his/her entire day, sometimes more
                    [2]

than one day or two, to get an LPG cylinder refilled from the aforesaid agency, which is very humiliating and embarrassing too.
                    Your are, therefore, requested to kindly look into the matter and take necessary action against the erring agency and make necessary arrangement for opening a Godown or LPG agency in the Mullanpur Garibdass, at the earliest so that the residents of our town may not be subjected to any further harassment and inconvenience.
                    Thanking you.

Dated : 16.2.2008 [ SUDHIR KUMAR ]
                    s/o Nirmal Singh, V.&P.O Mullanpur Garibdass, District Mohali.
                    Customer No.D-111

lindane — not suppling gas after booking.

dear sir,
                    I have booked for cooking gas as on 25.05.08 booking no. 6966, at dealer m/s Anand gas service, ashok nagar ranchi. till date gas is not supplied.
                    Aditya Kumar.
                    consumer no.AG27303, SV no. 832361.
                    hamere yeha vasant kunj mai qutab gas service hai iski service itni gandi hai naha patha nahi kase chal rahi hai na to kabhi bhi iska phone miltha hai or agar mil bhi jata hai to paper pe likhe kar na to computer me bhi antry bhi nahi kartha hai na to phone uthya na hi entry karwai is liye hame time nikale kar itni dur se ayoo or cylinder ko itnui door jooo phir le kar ayoo inke yeh phone utha kar droore me dal diya jatha hai ya phir jo batha hotha haio phone le kar asse hi bathe jatha hai or nahi new connection detha hai mai new connection mangaine gaye to mere se bola ki tumare pass yeh ka connection hai maine kaha mere father ke name hai uhe bola nahi milaga mene kaha kuo bola one ghar mai one connection maine kaha ki maa or bete ki ladi hogi to beta ne aapna chula alag kar liya to maine kaha ki tu aapna chulha dega kya bola maine kyo dunga maine kaha phir bhi connectin nahi diya mera contact no [protected] MERI GAS NO HAI QG 4924
                    DISTRIBUTOR NAME HAI
                    QUTAB GAS SERVICE
                    SHOP NO 3 CSC NEAR DDA DAIRY FARM, MASUDPUR VASANT KUNJ N.D. 110070 PH : 26894324, 26890020, TIN NO : [protected]

lindane — harassment by INDANE gas agency by not supplying gas even after 14 days of booking

I have a domestic gas connection of INDANE from indian oil gas distributor VIJAY GAS service, civil lines,Allahabad (U.P.)., i have only 1 cylinder on 11th jan 2010 my cylinder became empty, therefore i booked on same day from VIJAY gas service, thay told me that i will get gas after 10 days. i waited for 10 long days for gas but of no avail, on 21st jan 2010,after dialing their phone no.[protected] continously for an hour Bcoz either they didnt answer the phone or remove the receiver so that the no. becomes engaged,finally they picked the phone in afternoon and said that i will get gas on 23rd jan, again on 23rd i called 100times then they said that i will get on 25th jan. On 25th january i waited from morning to evening for gas, called them a no. of times but they have got all excuses and didnt provided me the gas till now and i am still waiting.

Indore, Madhya Pradesh
                      SIR
                      I AM SUDHIR AGRAWAL INDANE GAS NO JI 582 IN JYOTI INDANE IN SATNA M.P. I AM BOOK TO GAS CELANDER IN HOME DELIVERY IN 16 NOV 2007 IN JYOTI GAS IN PHONE AND AGANCEY GIVE BOOKING NO .3359 BUT NOT DILAVER IN GAS IN 12.12.2007 IN MY HOME
                      dear sir,
                      we are booking a gas (home) refill date[protected] at maruti gas service, vrindavan bazar, new agra, AGRA
                      CON NO-MJ 12147
                      WE ARE COMPLAINT MENY TIME OF MARUTI GAS SERVICE, AGRA BAT GAS REFILL NOT DILIVERD
                      TODAY DATE IS[protected]AFTER BOOKING 28 DAY ONLY)
                      PLEASE DILIVER MY GAS REFILL
                      REGARD:
                      DEEPAK GUPTA
                      GALI NO-2, JAGESHWER NAGAR,
                      NAGLA PADI, AGRA-282005
                      MOBILE NO-[protected]

I am Suleman Khan and my gas booking no. is BG-17397 & service is Bhagirathi Gas Service, Nehru Vihar Delhi. I have booked my gas for home delivery, but couldn't recieved it after 22 days according to your service. I received it after 30 days, I am not agree with your service.

Kindly take necessary action against this serious matter as soon as possible.

Hope we have informed you sufficiently.

Thanks & Regards
                      Suleman Khan,
                      Mobile:- [protected]

Concord, United States
                        I saw many complaints registered for Madhavi Gas Agency. Why we are suffering with it since long. We are neither able to book...
                        Easton, United States

I am Ramesh Solanki from Rajasthan state, currently working in Chennai. One week...

P
                        Bengaluru, Karnataka
                        I have to inform you that you will find RAM PURNA GASES GARH ROAD MEERUT booking no [protected] &[protected]
                        always engaged , It is very disgusting . no action has been taken . I complaint so many times
                        sir
                        with regret this is to inform you that i had book gas
                        cylinder on 11.11.2007 at D.V.gas,kumarapara,
                        jagdalpur,C.G. But unfortunately,i didn't receive
                        cylinder till now.i hav heard that indane is no.1 in
                        giving service.
                        so,i kindly request you to look into the
                        matter & take appropriate action.my consumer no. is D.V.8794.
                        thanking you
                        Dealers baith ke sirf paise kamate hai gas agency par aur lakon ki property bana lete hai ek chote se office mai se .kase possible ho sakta hai,person earning salary of rs.2000/- sirf teen saal mai 2 makaan,1 plot,2 cars santro and alto, 2 motorcycle shopping each day of thousands.
                        Bas logo ko khoon chus kar gas mai blackmarketing kar ke kaama rahe hai aur koi kuch karne wala nahi
                        Shri umesh kumar jo anand gas service par hai,koi bata sakta ki ek 2000/ Rs ki salary kamane wale ke pass intni property kaise aayi???????????????????/
                        My Indane Gas customer id NO is ''6842 ''.We are residing at 19H, Glory Home, Perumal South Street, Porayar-609307, Nagapattinam District, Tamilnadu.I booked cylinder on 08/03/08.They delivered the cylinder only on 20/03/08.(AFTER 12 days)At the time of enquiry, there is no proper response from the dealer.(Dealer Contact NO:[protected]Kindly take necessary action.

Mrs.Vethavalli Rajkumar

Mrs.Vethavalli Rajkumar
                        M/S. Seba Fuel, Nimta, Kolkata - 700049 has abolished Double Cylinder Facility for a long time .
                        Necessary action is soliciated.
                        Tapankumar Basu
                        Consumer No. SF 1504
                        3/3, M. B. Road, Belgharia, Kolkata - 700056
                        Phone : [protected] (Mobile)
                        i hv one connection of indian and i want one more cylender, i hv contected to anjar indane located at gujarat in kutch district they told me that it has been stoped by indane for double cylender kindly confirm me for the same

Indane Gas — not given double cylinder

I am consumer of indane gas . my name is Bhagwan Bhagat & my consumer code is JJ8510. I am trying for double cylinder since Dec.2009, but still i not get double cylinder. When I go at my dealer shoap (Joyti Jwala) they told come in next month.I am facing too much promblem with one cylinder.

Please put your comments at http://www.facebook.com/grahok.bondhu to fight against SEBA FUEL to stop their fraud activity.