Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 31, 2023

File a complaint to Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL]

Having problems with Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL]

Delhi

Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] Phone Numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] reviews & complaints(1639)

My BP no is[protected]. Meter has not been installed despite repeated complaints on customer care
Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Connection not provide on our bp no [protected] and [protected] sitll date however we had applied one and half year ago and many time contact to local vendor but still not resolved. so do needful

I have applied for a new connection. your mechanic has fitted the iron pipe wrongly. This was brought to light before the activation of the connection. THROUGH CUSTOMER CARE, modification has been requested. Today work has been done but 1125 Rs has been charged. my connection is yet not activated. what is the fault of the consumer. it is the fault of your mechanic who has fit the pipe wrongly. therefore you are requested to refund the money.
      BP No [protected]

This is regarding the facing few issues mentioned with M/s Aveer Service Stations services (AIIMS trauma Center, New Delhi)
        1. Today (19 Jan 2023 approx. at 05:25 PM) I reached CNG Station. But Staff denied to fill the Gas, he says your vehicle's Filling Point is at back side & here this point we only fill for front side/Right side filling points vehicles only. As the NGV Nozzle available on that point, I have requested multiple times...
        This is with regards to installation request from Sarita Chaturvedi for IGL gas pipeline installation. Below are the details for your reference.
        BP no: [protected]
        Name: Sarita Chaturvedi
        Address: 32 Third Floor, Silver Park, Shiv Puri, Krishna Nagar, Delhi 10051.
        Mb no: [protected]

Email Id: sandeep.[protected]@gmail.com

I would like to bring to your notice that the request has...
        Ticket [protected] closed without resolution :

Please confirm date of resolution, since I see new wrong bill generated with wrong amount . Please call me at [protected] for customer resolution since this wrong bill generated will not be acceptable to be paid .

Reason in below email trail mail:

14 feb 2022 meter closing reading: 284
        13 jan 2023 meter reading : 449
        Total units for which...

Dear Team,
        IGL is increasing my LPG bill inspite of the fact that the house is vacant for the last 6 months and noone is there is consume it
        Connection number[protected] in the name of Pawan kumar

I have already made many complaints to the IGL complaint center regarding this, but no action has been taken since 2019. My new connection no. [protected] linked to Mohit Rawat started in 2019, after replacing the older connection no. [protected], which was in the name of Mahabir Bisht. The older connection no. [protected] has physically uninstalled in September 2019 and doesn't exist anymore at my address. But the IGL has not disconnected this old connection in their records and continued generation bills. The billing guy is harassing me to pay the bills of connection which I am not using and doesn't exist at my address anymore. And billing person is still approaching to generate the bill for the older disconnected connection, which probably the IGL hasn't disconnected from records yet. I have already made many complaints but IGL is not taking suitable action to sort out this and harassing me mentally. Please remove the older connection ASAP [protected] from my address as it does not belong here anymore.

I want to raise a complaint regarding my recent bill in which additional security of rs 500 was charged and also convenience fee of rs 11.80 was charged incorrectly. I always get my bill on email and don't get any hardcopy, still i have been charged this convenience fees. I was told by your rep that additional security is charged bcoz average bill of the year is above limit which doesn't make any sense bcoz the price per unit has been increasing regularly and there is no increase in consumption units. Prices o[censored]nits got more than double in no time. Now additional rs 500 has been charged simultaneously which is not acceptable. Plz look into it and correct the bill. Bp no - [protected]. I have raised complaint to igl but they have just closed the complaint without any solution.

IGL (Gas Pipeline Com) is destroyin work ethics and damaging properties
              1. Untraimed & Unprofessionals are workong
              2. No qualified suervisor
              3. Breaking already sewage or water pipelines already laid in
              4. Damaged open drainage - blocked water is entering into the foundarion of houses & into ground floors
              5. Blocked water is home to breed mosquitos to spread malaria, dengue or collera

6. Dont take pipeline gas - they will destroy ur house...street and sewage n water pipes

Kindly, stop such irregularities as they are not meeting government guidelines at all

IGL (Gas Pipeline Com) is destroyin work ethics and damaging properties
                1. Untraimed & Unprofessionals are workong
                2. No qualified suervisor
                3. Breaking already sewage or water pipelines already laid in

Gas leak detected around stove area.

The gas pressure in the burner is very poor.

29.12.2022 ( again suppoly stopped)

Supply stopped. This has occurred at elast 10 time during last 1 month. Suspected faulty regulator issue .

IGL team visited several times and asked to chage regulator- we told them to do whetver possible on whatever charges. But no solution yet.

Coonection details:
                      BP No[protected]
                      Ravindra Kumar Jain
                      8/406 Rajendra Nagar Sector 3 Sahibabad 201005 UP

I have raised a complaint with IGL and it's been pending with them since six months. My bill was overstated for the month of April-May 2022.

My average bill used to be Rs 800, while for the said month my bill was around Rs 5000.

After my complaint the IGL guy came and discovered that there was gas leakage due to which my bill was high. He fixed the leakage and said that he will submit his findings and my bill...
                        This is to bring to your notice that my premises have been assigned with wrong IGL BP number [protected].

I Daljeet Singh Khurana, resident of A3/1609, Purvanchal Royal City, Tower-9, Floor -16, Sector CHI-5, Greater Noida-201306.

Connection with BP number [protected] assigned wrongly to my premises. I am getting harassments from IGL executive, they visit my premises every 2 days and threatening...

Hello My name Is Abhimanyu I am from Laxmi Nagar I have applied gas connection it’s been going one month but still I didn’t received any call from you guys No Call No Message No Mail this is the service you are providing us very bad.

Respected Sir /madam,
                          I am resident of Mohan Nagar colony, Pilkhuwa.
                          Few months back road was dug around my house for laying new gas pipeline, but after laying pipeline they contractor left road unrepaired around my house .This is causing problem not only to us but also other residents.The unrepaired road can cause accident in future .Please take action asap.
                          With regards,
                          Narendra Kumar Tomer
                          ph no. [protected]
                          mohannagar colony, pilkhuwa - 245304, U.P

Hi There,
                            I had applied for new PNG connection on 5th Sept'2022 along with paid connection & security deposits for my home in Munirka DDA Flats, New Delhi.

However, without site survey they blindly gave me upto 90 days timeline for feasibility check site survey for new pipeline intallation, wherein there is already existing active connections are in my building and it just required 5m of pipe installation (between existing...

Respected Sir/ madam,
                            I am resident of mohan nagar colony Pilkhuwa -245304.Road digging was done in our colony many months back but after laying pipeline repairing part was left undone.Huge cracks and potholes in road can cause accident.
                            Please do the needful to complete repairing work ASAP.
                            With regards,