Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] Customer Care

Fax:
Fax:
+91 11 2617 1921

Bad

Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] related photos (158)

Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] Complaints & Reviews

S K Sadhir on Jul 3, 2020
I have a gas Comnnection at First floor at C 440 Nirman vihar Delhi 110092 whichis unoccupied The bills are being sent without meter reading on average/ estimated basis. BP no [protected] Latest bill for Rs870.77 has been raised Pl have the reading done and sen a revised bill Thanks
S K Sadhir

[Jul 03, 2020] Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Gas Stations

Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] — Improper behaviour and bad service , and fraudently use pf my focuments

Kushagra Gautam on Jul 3, 2020
    Your compony personnel come to my house after new connection registration get my id my house papaer and cheque of rs 275 and...

Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] — Receiving arbitrary bill from IGL

varun.sharma on Jun 30, 2020
    BUSINESS PARTNER NO. [protected]
    Your Service Request No [protected]

I don't live in India. And my apartment...

h s gill on Jun 30, 2020
    Sir, my consumer number is [protected]. Last month i paid bill below rs 192 and now it was rs1859 that is also paid. I wish to inform you that we are out station for the last over three months and you have generated 10fold bill. It's not even average or actual or based on the consumption patterns of last year. I would appreciate if you kindly look into and resolve.
    Mini gill
    [protected]@gmail.com

[Jun 30, 2020] Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] — incorrect billing on the basis of wrong meter resding

Anu1966 on Jun 28, 2020
      Dear sirs

Bp no: [protected]

The above png connection is installed in the name of anuradha mehra...
      Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Utility Services

Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] — bill charged unnecessarily (feb 2020 - 27 june 2020)

Pradeep mishra on Jun 27, 2020

This is pradeep mishra obo kumar rajneesh
      Bp number [protected].
      Would like to let...

Praveen Kumar Dalal on Jun 27, 2020
      I have applied for new connection for home on igl on 6th may 2020 and do receive application number for same. Moreover my documents along with cheque amount 6000rs were also collected by igl team
      Since then no one visit to install gas connection.
      I am very distrust from this incident.
      Need support in this matter.
      Praveen

[Jun 27, 2020] Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Sanjeev Deshwal on Jun 24, 2020
        I am adv. Sanjeev deshwal requested you to remove igl gas pipe line from the wall of my flat no.1, block f, ground floor, utsav apartment, rohini sector-18, delhi-85. As this site renovation and repair work is start and without remove gas pipe line we are facing lots of dificulties, so please remove said gas pipe lines from this site on urgent basis, if you fail to remove the same then you will force me to take legal action before apropritae court of law on your rick and cost. Thanks

[Jun 24, 2020] Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Lakshay Bisht on Jun 19, 2020
          I cant get any bill information on my gmail account since last 16th of march i get it only.. Last 2 months i dont get any so plz kindly send my gas bill on my gmail account so that i can pay all amount of it.
          Bp no. : [protected]

[Jun 19, 2020] Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sunilrawat81 on Jun 19, 2020
            I have applied for ng conversion on[protected] and from 14th june, i am following to customet service team but every time they assure that request is converted on high priority and will be done soon.
            Till date no one from igl visited for resolution.
            Need urgent solution of request raised on 12th as the tat was for 3 days and its alreay 6 days are gone anf tat has been bursted.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

gauravaden on Jun 19, 2020
              Hi team, outside my house private sewage pipeline has been damaged at the time of laying igl pipelines in b -211 jawahar park khanpur new delhi 62. I have personally deployed workers to get my sewage pipeline repaired around 50' ft.
              I am writing to inform to you to please visit the site to check the whether digging is going right in the directions so that it will not damaged igl pipelines.

I have already submitted request multiples times to ravi igl worker, sanjeev igl worker but they are not showing interest to visit the site from last 5 days.
              I would request you to please come asap at the location

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Society & Culture

BALVINDER Ghanghas on Jun 18, 2020
                I have done a wrong payment of rs.266 by mistake through paytm at igl rohini dtc depot 4 hybrid delhi on dated 01 april 2020 at 5:58 p. M while this pump is shut down due to lockdown.

wrong payment through paytm

Hara prasad ghoshal on Jun 12, 2020
                  My account number is [protected]. From 14th march we have not used our gas service as we went out of station. We came back on 5th june. And the bill i paid today i. E. 12th june 2020 is 911rs. Without any details why are we paying such a high amount. Kindly explain... How come we are paying 911 for the last month when we havent used it? I need to know.. Kindly respond or else i will be bound to file a complaint other than this site. Thanku.

[Jun 12, 2020] Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Nidh Baghel on Jun 10, 2020
                    My igl meter is running when knob is already closed, why??

[Jun 10, 2020] Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] — complaint regarding without reading bill generate.

aviral shukla on Jun 7, 2020
                      To,
                      The dgm sir
                      Igl bhawan, plot no. 4, community centre, sector 9, r k puram
                      New delhi
                      New delhi...
                      Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

SanjeevS1965 on Jun 2, 2020
                      Dear sir/madam : we are bringing to kind attention that we had applied for png gas connection in dec 2019 and on ist jan 2020, inspection was done by the igl person to check the feasibility of connection which was duly cleared by the igl authority and on 25th jan 2020, gas meter was installed at my residence - new delhi with bp no : [protected] now, even passing of 6 months after application, there is no gas supply to our connection. Have written /called-up/ chaser with concern authority, nut all in vein. Even filing the complaint, igl they simply close the matter at their end without any resolution to customer. I would request to concern authority to please look into this matter and get us gas supply.

[Jun 02, 2020] Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rahul jainer on Jun 2, 2020

I have a transport business & from last several year i am dealing with dilshad garden which situated near g. T. B police station. Tomorrow evening due shortage of cash i want to withdrawal amount of rs. 5000 from my igl gas card from p 13 nozzle a. The guy who is assigned their demanding me rs 500 in favour of this then i refused to pay the amount. Then few movements later my a bus came and i request their driver to allow me to pay from my card and in return i took cash from the driver, after this conversation the igl guy become very upset and satrt abusing us and said i don't gas to the bus and then he start fighting with us and creating a seen. Then i complaint to the management about his behaviour that pls check this guy is drunk on duty, then they all blackmail me that we don't give gas to your buses in future if you don't go away.

So i kindly request you pls take strict action on the. His shift time is (2- 10) at p 13 nozzle a. Incident date 1 june 2020.

Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] — gas supply not started

SURESH KATHPALIA on May 14, 2020
                          I applied for domestic png connection vide b. P. No. : [protected] on 26/11/2019. Till date it's still pending to be operational...
                          Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Home & Garden

Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] — estimated billing and refusal for temporary disconnection

Deepak on May 4, 2020
                          My house is locked for more than 5 years and i have raised multiple requests for temporary disconnection of my igl connection,...
                          Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Products & Services

Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] — subsidy not received - consumer no./id : 7087490170 / 37000000087490170

Nagendra Kumar A on Apr 17, 2020

This is to inform that, m/s. Avery gas service, r-104/4, ramesh park, laxmi nagar, delhi 110 092 supplied...
                          Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Appliances

Recently Discussed

(27 minutes ago)
                          Amul Toned Milk
                          Chlorine smell in milk
                          (36 minutes ago)
                          1Neclick Ludhiana
                          website made but not accessible
                          (37 minutes ago)
                          Flipkart
                          The refund amount not yet credited
                          (43 minutes ago)