Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL]

Fax:
+91 11 2617 1921

Load

Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] Complaints & Reviews

BP No [protected], meter has already installed at about 15-20 days back, but the connection not yet commercialized. Security money Rs 6000/- already deposited. After repeated request it is still pending. Please do needful to resolve the issue. Thanks

[Apr 11, 2021] Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My BP no is [protected]
    I applied for new Igl connection in January 2021 and gave a cheque of 6000 rs for the same . We will assured that the connection will be activated soon. However it's have been 4 months and the connection is still not activated.the connection form main line is done but connection to gas stove still not done as a result we cannot use paiped Gas supply . multiple tickets have been raised and have been closed but we haven't received a ETA for completion of this
    We have been forced to arrange for
    cylinders in absence of piped gas.
    Can someone from igl help us for out of this

Complaint comments

MyName is Ankit Saxena, my BP No.[protected] for Transfer Connection in the name of Mr. Ankit Saxena.
      This is transfer case which i have submitted on date[protected] copy attachment below. Mr Vipin was my Tenant and submit request with his name which i have pay him in cash. Now Mr vipin surrender the connection and not returned my money. It’s a total fraud case and request to igl that not returning money is his account.

Rgds
      Ankit Saxena

Contact No. [protected], [protected]
      Email Id. [protected]@gmail.com

Please do the needful at the earliest.

[Apr 06, 2021] Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments

I don't get gas mainline connection from five years I want gas mainline connection Imidiatiely

[Apr 07, 2021] Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Updated by Parvesh Malhotra Apr 06, 2021 IGL Gas mainline connection complain
        Complaint comments

I have received a bill of Rs 10543/-.I need the breakup of the meter reading.I have shifted to the society in Dec 2020 and the bill received is very high side.

[Apr 04, 2021] Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments

We have seen IGL meter reader visiting every specific time. Taking reading of our other Floor but not ours. We have resident of Subhash Nagar, West Delhi-110064. Mayapuri Office reader coming to take the reading

[Apr 03, 2021] Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments

Hi, I applied for a IGL connection on November 2020 and also gave a cheque of 6000/- for the same. We were assured...
              Subject:- Complaint Against Soil pile

Respected Sir,

It is to inform you that, a digging work...
              I am regular customer since long time.In 2020 I applied new meter, which was allotted no. is Itr00016863/01/19.
              I am...

Dear Sir/Mam, / / Pls look into the matter as still connection for BP No. 7000225054 or CA No. 700000209369 not started yet. Pls support and do the needful./ / Regards, / Pawan Soni/ Ph: 9911552856

[Mar 28, 2021] Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bp No.[protected]

Previous compliants ref : [protected] / [protected] / [protected].
                My area new connection pipe line under ground work completed already and meter also installed my home, just connection to be join activated.
                Same my street oppostite others connection activated they are using.
                I spoked IGL line executives they told me to raise compliant.
                I was raised multiple complaints no proper response received ticket requests auto closed completed without solution.
                Request to you please look in to this matter.
                My contact mobile no : [protected]

[Mar 27, 2021] Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments

Dear sir gas is not coming at our home

[Mar 25, 2021] Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments

I want to disconnect my gas connection png permanently because we are shifting our house so that's why we have to disconnect our png gas connenction.
                    Please take a look to this problem and i am sure you will take actions to this problem. Earlier response to disconnection problem will be appreciated. We are shifting after a week that's why i want you to disconnect my gas connection as soon as possible.

[Mar 24, 2021] Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Complaint comments

My B. P. Number is [protected] . My connection is by the name of Nitin Bhardwaj. The technicians installed the meter 15-20...
                      I have applied for a new png connection on December 2020, inspite of png connection comes in ground floor...

This is to inform you that from the period of 22nd May 2020 till 6th November 2020 we were not in the house for which the bills were raised as we had gone to our hometown during the lockdown period. The bill were issued against BP no [protected] inspite of non usage. I was told in a telephonic conversation that the bills would be adjusted in the future but to no avail as I am still receiving the bills and due to non payment the late fee is also being charged.

Kindly look into the matter and make necessary adjustments for the future bills as I am continuously being unnecessarily charged.

Yours sincerely

Bishan S Bonal

[Mar 22, 2021] Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments

My BP no. [protected], my IGL pipe connection has been disconnected permanently on 05 Mar 21, till date they did nt generate...
                        This is in reference to my grievance regarding my BP No.[protected] that requires your urgent and serious attention.
                        As...
                        It’s been a over month since applied for the gas pipeline connection and it’s been two week now since the fitting of the...

I m not using igl gas for last 45 days but bill is continuosly high last two month i have used hardy 10 days but my bill amount is more than rs 1800
                        I m living alone and most of time i m not using this gas connection
                        I want to change my meter because meter reading is not accurate some mistakes in meter so please change meter

[Mar 19, 2021] Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.