Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division

Im residing at tambaram chennai-600045,tamilnadu

my consumer no.6776 in pattamal gas agencies

(no.490,mucihur...

Hi all,
there is always been a huge task to get the refill request submited to the Indiane Gas Agency ( Shirdi sai Indane Distrubutors, Domlur Bangalore - Karanataka), these people dont accept the request untill a month of the cylinder been provided, and when we try to contact the vendor after the month, NO ONE PICKS UP THE CALL, there are four number's[protected],[protected],[protected] and a mobile [protected]) out of these, two are OUT OF SERVICE[protected],[protected] and the rest two no one responds!!!!

please suggest as how to get this resolved, as this is the same situation most of them face in our locality!!!
need suggestions and helpline numbers on this.

regards,
ishaq
blore
booking of new connection

dear sir
i preshonaly visited with Raj Traders Gas company for booking of new gas connection. than complend registerd HPCL employees contect no. [protected] but told him cylinder shortage there is no booking
pl. tell me where i go for booking of new hp gas connection...

Niranjan kumar

I am a LPG gas consumer, I deal with M/s Pandit Gas service who are the distributor of my area, My problem is when we call...

Dear Sir/Medam,
    Today on 16/01/08 when I opened a seal of LPG Gas Cylinder supplied by Chirag Gas Services ,Near Karelibaug Water Tank,Baroda,Gujarat 390006.[ Consumer No.18269 ], it was leaking.After contacting the Dealer a person visited and inspected the cylinder.Being found that there is leakage he called the office from our neighbour and asked to replace the same. During noon time ,at around 02.30 p.m a delivery man came & started inspecting cylinder whose name was Sharukh Khan,he opened the Tape & Seal done previously and started bargaining for replacing the cylinder.Initially asked for Rs.100,but as we ware not aware weather we are liable to pay for we agreed to pay for the difference in weight so he got annoyed and started shouting & schoulding that it was not his duty to replace and it was our mistake that we received a leaking cylinder.even while weighing he tried treaks when caught gave an excuse that Scale is not in condition and went leaving leaking cylinder as it is. later on when contacted office we were told to pay the amount whenever he returns and also to inform the same to the office.

P.P.Pandya

Indane LPG Gas — Behaviour

Do you give special training yo your staff to bahave rudly with customers?
    I have a connection from Prem Gas Agency (Hari Nagar) and within last 2 yrs I always took an off from office to book my gas. They hardly pick up any call and if any, they behave so rudly and use rough languages or bad words.

The service which they are providing is really pathetic and I think even the company doesn't care about this. They are indirectly forcing us to buy the things in black or they are doing black marketing with the help of company. Its just a governmental decision to open a shop other wise they can run it from home also.

I am Debashis Roy. My Indane Gas consumer number is TG/0227 with Indane LPG Dealer M/S. Gas &Gadgets, Manton, Behala,...

This is to inform you that I have booked for a cooking gas cylinder on 29th Dec'07 from Gurgaon Gas Service and my consumer no. is 42219-G. I regret to mention that till date I've not received the said cylinder. I have tried to reach the contact telephone nos.[protected]/2330462/2322062. It is 19 days now since the booking has been done, as my second gas cylinder is also going to get exhausted in another 24 hours!!!I've already been communicated that the second cylinder can be booked only after the first booking is executed.

I request your concern to kindly take a note of the matter urgently and take necessary action for delivery as I would be running out of cooking gas by tomorrow.

Please treat this as urgent and most important.

Thanking you.

Gurgaon

Consumer No: 42219-G
      Mobile no. [protected]
      Aug 13, 2020
      This is to inform you that Indane has services in Faridabad (Rainbow Gas Service) is in doldrums and is not giving proper services to the customers.It is an ongoing issue for years. They do not book the cylinder in time. They do not pick up the phone and in case if they pick up the phone the lady over there is very rude and harsh. she does not seem the understand the importance of one's problem.
      The Area Manager Mr. Maurya is not cooperative and he does not take care of the issues at all. he does not pick up his phone even.

Sometimes the GAS Agency gives less GAS and does not weigh the cylinder and the cooking gas is finished before 15 days.

My consumer number is R-14049 Springfield Faridabad.I do not have a cylinder and if necessary action could be taken to send a gas cylinder to me would be appreciated.

I would appreciate if this issue is taken care of as soon as possible.

I have an INDANE Gas connection for may home for the past 6 yeras. I have my connection with Gurgaon Gas Service, Gurgaon. Recently we were supplied a cylinder based on a booking. After the delivery of the cylinder we noticed that the gas was leaking and called the Emergency contact number given on the delivery slip ([protected]) around 9 am. The person on the phone was rude and completely unhelpful. Considering that the problem was an emergeny related to leakage of gas, and releted to safety i would imagine any person go out of the way to save another human life. It was likely that we would have a blast in the house.

The response we got was that we should contact the supply unit. and that he does not have any number where we can call.

I expect this complaint be taken notice of and i would like to know the action taken against such an irresponsible response.

Manisha

Indane/Cooking Gas — replacement of leakage cylinder

Cylinder on delevery was found to be leaking.Inspite of repeated complain they have not turned up to replace the deffective one.Its already 6 days passed.the service is very bad and arrogant of nature.They are refusing to give the complaint no.

distributer-m/sgruhasobha gas service.
        code_89070018

SIVAM AUTO Indian Oil gas stations (2 at Madhapur, Hyderabad, India) have cheated me through the use of faulty diesel-pumps on two occasions.

The fuel dispensed is about 15-20% less than the reading on the meter. On the second occasion, upon presentation of proof, there was brazen denial.

I request Indian Oil to review its relationship with this delaer / owner

Diesel Supply — MEASUREMENT FAULTY

Today{26.10.2009] around 1 p.m.I have paid Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) for filling Diesel for the Vehicle TN O7 P 6262 at the Petrol & Diesel Bunk in the name and style of GOPALAKRISHNA SERVICE STATION at the interjunction of Thirumalai Pillai Road and Gopathy Narayana Road [opp] Vani Mahal, Thiagaraya Nagar, Chennai-600017. [Ph.[protected] & 42023357]. The Fuel pump did not, either show Rs.500/- or 14.30 Litres when diesel filling was completed. This was strongly objected by me and one Mr. Balu, who was incharge then, had informed me that the reading of the fuel pump was out of order and however, the measurement was correct. It was funny. How can the customer could believe that the measurement was correct while the scale was not functioning. This is a kind of cheating the customers and suitable action is warranted.

Bill No.50690, dated: 26.10.2009.

Qty: 14.30 Litres at the rate of Rs.34.98. Total amount Rs.500.21

my Consumer no. T-5485

I am a Indane consumer under agency Madhu Gas Service, Kondli Gharoli, Mayur Vihar,...

I have transferreed my gas from hyderabad to chennai, i have indane gas service on my name but they are not giving me the gas connection in chennai. They are asking to go for other gas agency (BP or HP) . But i am not interested to go for other gas agency please let me know what to do.
            Aug 13, 2020
            Re. : Complaints on "Indane Gas Agency"

I Ram Prakash Srivastava [Ex. Army personnel] have transferred my gas from Kanpur to Guwahati, though I had a Gas connection of Bharat gas from Kanpur on my name but now I shifted at Guwahati and submitted my termination voucher at 'Prag Jyoti' G.S. Road, Last Gate, Dispur, Guwahati [ASSAM] of Indane Gas Agency after a long period of harresment they accept my termination voucher but yet not giving me the gas connection to me although I gave them all necessary document to them with my present address proof. They are asking to come tomarrow than again tomarrow this process is going on from last 15days. I aslo visited their Head Office at Bamunimaidan, Guwahati regarding this problem but not get the solid reponse from them too. Now what shound I do further.
            With regard,
            Ram Prakash Srivastava [Ex. Army]
            House No. 05, Naharani Path, Last Gate,
            Dispur, Guwahati-6 [ASSAM] Mob. [protected] / [protected].

I am a LPG Indane customer with Jai Jawan Gas Agency, Delhi-Dwarka and my consumer Number is 29265. I have booked for a refile on 31.12.2007 under order No.5458 as informed by dealer. Even though it is nearing fifteen days, I did not get my refile from Indane (Indian Oil Corporation) dealer.
              This is not for the first time that we are facing this problem, there is always an issue with the services of this dealer, i m really fed-up with dealing Indane.
              Aug 13, 2020
              im a indanoil gas congumer maharajganj gas service up conection no 8218 my problem is your service agency not book gas phone call his no [protected] we call but non risive phone.
              im a indanoil gas congumer ranvir enterprises gas service up conection no 1644 my problem is your service agency not book gas phone call his no[protected], 26038994, 26025034 we call but non risive phone.
              I'm Indane customer since 2007. Initially I was connected with Vinay Indane, Aurangabad. But in last month I got transfered to Gurgaon (Haryana) from Aurangabad (Maharastra). I have collected transfer document form Vinay Indane.
              Today I went to Sheetal Mata Indane office with following documents:
              1) Transfer documents from earlier agency
              2) My ID proof - Driving License
              3) Address Proof - Given on offical letterhead by company (Maruti Suzuki India Limited) where I'm working
              4) 5 passport size photograph

But agency person rejected my proposal as he required rent agreement instead company letterhead address proof.

Please reply me what is required by rule ?
              And why company like Maruti Suzuki's letterhead is not valid ?

Waiting for reply

Thanks and Regards
              Dnyaneshwar N. Shelke
              Conumer number. - 006112 (earlier no.)
              Mobile no.- [protected]
              I am Indane LPG Coustmer with Veena Indane enterprises, IVRI Road Bareilly .
              and my booking no . is vg 1343 .i have booked a refil cylinder on 2.2.2010 . 21 days are going to end from booking and i haven't got a cylinder yet.
              Date-23.2.2010

THAT, THE CONSUMER NO-BM 2693 HAD TAKEN A REFILL FROM BIRSA MUNDA INDANE,BARGARH ON DT[protected].
                WHEN I TRY TO CONNECT WITH THE REGULATOR IT DID NOT CONNECT WELL.
                SO, I REGISTERED A COMPLAINT AT THE SAID DEALER ON THE VERY NEXT DAY.
                FROM,THAT DAY I HAVE REGULARLY REMIND THEM ABOUT THE SAID PROBLEM AND TO SOLVE FOR THAT.
                BUT,THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING TILL DATE FOR WHICH I AM FACING FINANCIAL LOSSES.
                SO,KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO TAKE ACTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR WHICH I WILL BE OBLIGED.

lindane — regarding service

dear sir,
                I have booked my gas to my dealer(mr Kalipada) atleast 30 days before from today .But he is saying from that day that due to strike of their company he is not given me the gas. But I cant understand where is strike.I am also paying Rs. 350 . per cillinder which is to much for me but till now Iam not getting my service.This problem is not new its freaquent problem.Please tell me what can I do at present.

Distributo Name:- Sub dealers name:- Myself:-

Bharat mata gas service Mr. kalipada roy Tilak sardar
                bhakhra hut, [protected] anger beria po-nahazari
                p.s- bishnu pur bishnu pur, south 24 parganas

CONSUMER NAME & ADDRESS:OM PARKASH 632/18 OM NAGAR KHANDSA ROAD,GURGAON

DISTRIBUTOR NAME & CODE: RAGHU GAS SERVICE, 33

CONSUMER NO.-9820

Dear sir/madam
                Its been 2 months i booked my gas at rahgu gas service. But i didnt have my gas cylinder yet. Its always delaying in service and at agency they gives only excuses.
                my humble request to you to take any strict action against them as its not the first complaint against them,
                Thank you and hope the satisfactory result out will be soon,

I have shifted from Rohini to Paschim Vihar on[protected] and also shifted my Indane Gas connection. Now, I am registered with Kwick Gas Co., Jawala Heri Market, Paschim Vihar and my consumer No. is 24358. I requested for one gas cyclinder about 15 days ago. Since then, I have requested at least 4 times but every time I have received the reply that I will get the cyclinder tomorrow but till date no delivery has been made. Kindly look into the matter and do me a favour to intimate at A-6/100-C, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi.

Indane Gas Cylinder — Not Delivery of gas since more than 23 days of booking

Myself Rajalakshmi customer of M/s Anand enterprises, bhim nagar, Gurgaon, Haryana. Our customer no is 31680A.

I am very sorry to inform you that the service of the above said agency is extremely poor. First of all after booking they do not deliver for more than 15 days. Every time we need to call to agency for follow up for more than 10 days. Again they do not deliver.

They could not give me any proper responceand also they told me that indane not gave us proper load.

On the other hand is selling the cylinder of Rs 500/- on that person who does not have the official connection to all.

Kindly try to help me by permenant solution.

with regardes,
                  v.rajalakshmi

Gas Cylinder/Indane gas — Non delivery of gas cylinder

I have booked the gas cylinder at Radhakrishna Gas Agency, Near Jagtap Chowk, Wanowarie, Pune on 18 Aug 2008.

Till date the cylinder has not been delivered. The booking is done through SMS.
                  My Name is RAVI SHANKER, I AM one of consumer of INDANE GAS, My consumer No. is 14790, our Area DEALER IS CHANDERKALA GAS AGENCY-G-138-DILSHAD COLONY GROUND FLOOR-DELHI. I have booked gas, but I feel sorry to inform you till today I have not received cylinder. In our location, we always facing problem in delay in delivery of cylinders not only me all people staying here and fed up with delay in cylinder delivery. Our Area Agent is supplying the cylinder after 1 month(from the date
                  of booking) but here they are supplying HP Cylinders on black, when we need we are getting HP Cylinder on black basis after paying Rs.500/- . How it is possible, if there is shortage of cylinder for booking peoples, how we are getting on black basis. So you are requested to take earliest action & oblige

Indane Gas — Leat Dilevry

When ever phone booking no proper respos. when booked prosnali no proper booking
                  Date of Delivery De Assoerd

Indane Gas — non delivery of indane gas cylinder consumer no. 31038 with Freedom Gas Service

Sir ,
                  My consumer no. 31038 with Freedom Gas Service Loni Ghaziabad UP.
                  I have booked gas on dated 20th January 2010 on telephone no. 1260 and [protected]. Till date 03.02.2010, I have not received gas cylinder. I am in need of gas cylinder. So, I humbly request to kindly supply gas cylinder.
                  Indane seems to be suffering from this malaise all over India!
                  I am consumer of Indane Gas. I booked my Gas cylinder under consumer no. 2658 on 10.08.2010 with Bhumika Gas Service, Khanna nagar, near Ram Park Loni Ghaziabad.
                  I have also requested on dated 12.08.2010, 20.08.2010 and 23.08.2010 doing SMS on mobile no. [protected], [protected] and [protected] of Bhumika Gas Service to make arrangement to deliver gas cylinder at my residence.
                  I have no gas to cook food for my children since 08.08.2010 and till now 24.08.2010 no one has come to deliver gas cylinder at my residence and no arrangement has been made by Bhumika Gas Service to deliver gas cylinder at my residence.
                  I have been bound to give my children fast food which is not suitable for them.
                  I once again requested to all of you to instruct Mr. Vivek Deshwal mobile [protected] of Bhumika Gas Service to make arrangement for delivery of gas cylinder at my residence, so that i can manage food for my children.
                  I was earlier consumer of Freedom Gas Service, Loni Ghaziabad with consumer no. 31038
                  My address is Lakshmi Narayan, D-12/15, Ankur Vihar, DLF, Loni Ghaziabad.
                  late delivery and very poor system.

I am consumer of O.P.AGENCY(INDANE COOKING GAS), 9-CSC NIRMAN VIHAR, DELHI - 110092.I have three member in my family but my...

Consumer No. 0217 under Baruipur Gas Service, Kulpi Road, Ukilpara, 24-Prgs(S).Code no. 99023449
                    Gas was booked on 26/12/07. On inquiry I came to know that the delivery slip was issued on
                    9th Jan.08. But the Delivery Man did not deliver the cylinder till date(15.1.08). Every now
                    and then it is observed that the delivery man is doing tremendous malpractice causing
                    untimely delivery of cylinder. It is also evident that the said dealer has a clear conievance
                    with the delivery man. Please investigate the matter urgently and give a reply to my email address.
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    Deliver gas cylinder on 13/08/2008. Now refused to book a cylinder before 31/8/2008. Agent telling that cylinder will be supplied on 18 nov if booked on 31st Aug. It implies we (consumer) will able to get a cylinder after 36 days. How could consumer accomodate at such adverse condition. As per agent, the condition being created by Indane authority of Jamshedpur due to short supply of cylider.

The address of Agent:- Kanchandeep. Mango Jamshedpur.
                    Phone No:[protected], 2462974, 2361900.
                    e mail id:- [protected]@rediffmail.com.

We are suffering badly, and seek your urgent help. Please do needful.

Consumer No:- RD-23351.
                    Achin Kumar Modak.

Indian Oil / Indane — I was charged excess money

I reside in Ranchi Jharkhand.I am a consumer of Indane gas served by the local gas agency namely M/s Devi Gas of Kanke Road, Ranchi.My consumer no. is 28195.On 8.11.08 I requested the agency to provide me one more cylinder of gas as till date i was having only one cylinder. Thy agreed to my request and made my gas connection having facility of double cylinder.However for this I was charged Rs.1750.
                    It is to be mentioned that during taking connection for the first cylinder I had already paid the agency Rs.450+150+50+314 against a cash reciept. This time also the said agency charged me Rs.450+50 apart from the amount of Rs 1250 for the second cylinder.He has issued a fresh cash reciept amounting to Rs.1750 and took the original cash reciept issued to me at the time of giving initial connection for first cylinder around one year back.It appear to me that the agency has charged me excess amount by charging me security amount for the first cylinder twice. Kindly look into and intimate me the factual position.
                    kya chulha lena jaruri hai?
                    office main ariya manegar ka no. nahi hai aur mangane par v nahi diya jata hai.
                    Kanchandeep. Mango Jamshedpur. chulha ke bager new coneksan nahi diya jata hai

Indian Oil / Indane — Irregularity on delivery of Gas Cylinder

I have a Indane Gas connection from LIPI Agency Sambalpur. I have Booked the cylinder on 11 Feb 2103. Till date the supply is not resume. while approching the staff of the agency told that there was irregularity on supply of cylinder from Up ward. Kindly tell me what is the schedule time of deliver after booking.

i am a customer of k.s.b. enterprises.hauz khas.new delhi-16.my consumer no. is- ks-7415.i have been trying to get through...
                      Respected Sir/Madam,
                      We customer noR-45264 R/o 73, MIG DDa Flat Punjabi Bagh enclave ,Shiv Mandir Road ,Madipur Village...

Indane LPG — delay for supply [Resolved]

Respect sir

i am consumer of Indane gas agency customer no : 27624 BLUE FLAMES north chennai royapuram this...

We have booked our gas cylinder against connection no. 1121 registered with M/s Kanwal Gas Agency(Indian Oil Company authorised distributer for indane gas). Today the same has been delivered to our residence at 1/92, old rajinder nagar, new delhi - 110060 and in the evening coming back from office , i checked up the cylinder weight on weighing machine and to my surprise it was only 26 Kg against the the gross weight of 29.4 kg mentioned on the body of cylinder. The seal of the cylinder is intact and I therefore request your goodself to conduct an enquiry into the supply of gas cylinder with less weight and also take corrective steps to replace the same with proper weight of cylinder.
                      s.k.mahajan
                      for J.R.Mahajan

Indane gas cylnder — Less in weight

We are purchasing Indane gas cylinder regularly from Nath Traders India, 140-B, D.D.A. Complex, Zamrudpur, Kailash Colony, New Delhi. Their contact numbers are 29230474 and 29238762. Our gas registration number is 18067.

Everytime we purchase a cylinder, we find that it is less in weight by about 2-3 kg, sometimes even upto 4 kg. It is for your information and necessary action. Our contact details are as follows

Dr. Anil Aggrawal/Mrs.Marygold Gupta
                      S-299 Greater Kailash-1
                      New Delhi-110048
                      ph: [protected]

we are from hyderabad . calling at 24612350 / 24742400 from past 72 hours continously to book an indian gas...