Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Good

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] related photos (1147)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Photos

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

SIR. why stove is complusary to purchase with gas as agency tell us....
I have applied for new connection on the date[protected] at venkata sai gas agency madhapur, Hyderabad. Now i got new connection...

SIR,
I HAVE TAKEN GAS CONNECTION FROM "CHANDRANI INDANE GAS AGENCY" IN THE MONTH OF DECEMBER -2006. AND REQUESTING FOR THE SECOND CYLINDER ( I.E. TWO CYLINDER TO ONE CUSTOMER ) BUT GIVING FALSE PROMISES FROM COUPLE OF MONTHS . IT IS ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT HE GIVES NEW CONNECTIONS . EVERY TIME HE SAYS THAT ISSUE OF SECOND CYLINDER HAS BEEN CLOSED BY THE COMPANY , YOU CALL AFTER 15 DAYS /ONE MONTHS /2-3 MONTHS IT WILL START. AND DOING THIS DRAMA ABOUT 10 MONTHS HAS BEEN PASSED BUT NOTHING HAS BEEN COME OUT.
YOU ARE REQUESTED TO GIVE THE DETAILS ( 1) FOR SECOND CYLINDER (2) TO INQUIRE THE AGENCY FOR FACTUAL PROBLEM ( 3 ) TO INSTRUCT THE AGENCY TO ISSUE OF SECOND CYLINDER .

AGENCY'S DETAILS :- CHANDRANI INDANE, SHOP NO.5 BOISAR TALUKA:- PALGHAR DIST:-THANE STATEl:- MAHARASTRA -401501.

MY DETAILS:- CONSUMER NO. 14252
NAME:- BHASKAR T. JADHAV
CELL NO. [protected]/[protected]

Indane Gas — Non Issue of Second Cylinder

At the time of new connection delear has issued me a single cylender and told after 2/3 months i will get another. But more than 6months has been lapsed when i contacted the dealer he always told me come after 15/30 days every time. And also bound to take a Ligter / Rubber Pipe which are already with me.

Kindly do the needfull.

With thanks,
I am indane gas consumer with GAS AND GADGET AGENCY, GOLMARKET, MAHANAGAR, LUCKNOW. I have contacted many times to said distributor but they did not issue DBC despite having booking no. for DBC and notice board of agency depicticting release of DBC is open.
please direct them for do needful.

Faithfully yours,
MRITUNJAY KUMAR DIPAK
CONSUMER NO.- TG 12155
DBC BOOKING N0- 165
MOBILE NO- [protected]

At the time of new connection delear has issued me a single cylender and told after 2/3 months i will get another. But more than 2 years has been lapsed when i contacted the dealer he always told me come after 15/30 days every time. And also bound to take a Ligter / Rubber Pipe etc. which are already with me.

Kindly do the needfull.

With thanks,
yogesh chandra parashar
consumer no. 20076,
Jaimini gas agence,
Najafgarh, New Delhi-45

Indane Gas — Non Issuance of Second Cylinder

I am a customer of Indane Gas. I stay in Hyderabad, Kukatpally and my Gas Agency is Namrata Gas Agency. My consumer No.60018. I had booked for second cylinder on July 11th 2009, he has noted down the consumer number and did not give any kind of booking number for me. He said he would give a call or send a letter to the house. Its been around 5 months, no intimation has been made till now. Whenever i go and ask him, he say some cock and bull stories and now he started telling that we have wait for 6 months on booking for second cylinder.

Please help me getting the second cylinder
I fully agree with the above complaints till date also we are facing the same problem no one is taking action against this because of resale of gas for huge amount they are not ready to give second cylinder to the customer

Chennai

Its really pathetic.
    1. they do not lift the phone even if it is ringing.
    2. they do not...

Myself Narendra Goyal ,a resident of Indore.I have to make a complaint against a Indore based Indane Gas Agency. Satyam gas agency,S-1 rajguru complex,vijay nagar,A.B. Road,Indore.

The delivery man gave a cylinder which was leaking . The Agency has not taken any action inspite of bringing this thing into notice. I called up many times at 2550022/2557722/4086622 and I suppose the person on duty had not written any compalints neither any compaint number was given.This complaint was Physically verified by Mr.ashok Bhatale who asked for payment without giving payment receipt,that is so unethical .
    There was a major risk of any acciedent apart from loosing Rs.327 for a faulty cylnder.
    Kindly look into the matter and take suitable action against the agency.

Indane Gas — Complaint against gas cylinder faulty

Dear Sir / Madam,
    on the 61th Birtday occasion of my father on 9th March 2008, I came to my native Parali-vaijanath.
    Unfortunately a mishap happened in our home. Due to gas cylender leakage (No washer), total 8 of our family members are injured.Out of them, my wife, son and mother are burnt to about 45 to 50 %. They were shifted to a private hospital (Lahane hospital) at Latur.Other family members are shifted to Aurangabad for further treatment.
    I have written application to our distributors, but they told me i have already escalate your matter to head office.
    Still I am wating for response otherwise I will go to court .
    I am totally disagree my Indane Gas Supplier (Captain Gas, Pratap Vihar Ghaziabad.)

Indane Gas — no response on gas leakage

I complaint my gas cylinder leakage on dated 15.09.11 at08.48pm on indane gas complaint no.[protected](ref.no.580088) but their is no response by indane company or by the dealer ''shaeed subhash gas agency'' and next day dated 16.09.11at 09.07am, I recived a massege on my mobile phone that your complaint was closed. due to this my full cylinder empty now and also i tense during this period.In another complaint i booked my cylinder on dated 9.09.11 booking no[protected], I recived a massege against this booking on dated 12.09.11 your case memo 4185 genratedand cylinder shall be deliverd shortley. and again I recived a massege on dated 14.09.11 , Dear custmer cylinder has been delivered against your booking 4087 with case memo 4185. But i recived the cylinder on dated 22.09.11

I stay in RPC Layout and have a connection with Kishan Gas Agency,Vijayanagar BDA Complex.
      Service is quite fine.I...

SIR
      I HAVE 2 INDANE GAS CYLINDER.ONE IS EMPTY ON 14 TH SEPTEMBER & I HAD BOOKED ON SAME DAY.BUT TILL NOW I DIDN'T GOT THE CYLINDER.PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION FOR THIS.IT IS BECAUSE MY 2ND ONE ALSO IS EMPTY ON 11TH OCTOBER.ON RAMZAN WE SUFFERED A LOT.WE CALLED THE AGENT MORE THAN 10 TIMES. BUT NO RESPONDS FROM THEIR SIDE.OUR CONSUMER NO:955.OUR GODOWN AT CHEVAYOOR,CALICUT,KERALA.OUR SECTION MANAGER MR. ARUN KUMAR(MOB:[protected])OFF NO:[protected].ONE LADY HANDLING THE FRONT OFFICE IS VERY LAZY AND IRRESPONSIBLE.PLS TAKE ACTIONS IMMEDIATELY.

THANKING YOU
      SIR

MY COMPLAINT AGAINT KARUNA GAS AGENCY NAGPUR PH:[protected]

DISTRIBUTOR : INDANE GAS

I HAVE 2 INDANE GAS CYLINDER.ONE IS EMPTY & I HAD BOOKED ON 30-09-07 BY PHONE.BUT TILL NOW I DIDN'T GOT THE CYLINDER.

PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION FOR THIS. I HAVE REMIND PERSONALLY ON THEIR OFFICE ON 15.10.07 BUT TILL NOW I HAD NOT RECD THE CYL EVERY TIME THEY ASK THAT THEY SENT IT TOMORROW BUT NOT SEND

& WHEN WE GO TO PHONE THEM EITHER PHONE SHOWS ENGAGGED & SOME TIME PHONE CONTINIOUSLY RING BUT NO BODY PICK-UP THE PHONE

SIR,

MY DETAILS:- CONSUMER NO. 14252
      NAME:- BHASKAR T. JADHAV
      CELL NO. [protected]/[protected]
      Please Take Some Serious Action Against Karuna Gas Agency
      I am calling them from two days but the phone is not responding they neve pick the phone
      have already bookd a CYLINDER and one is already empty
      they dont pick the phone

Iam gampa ramesh from Vemulawada,dist-karimnagar.505302.Andhra pradesh.Bhuvaneshwari indian gas delar not given us refilling blow 60 days also he take each refilling non transport cost 320 Rs and he seling commercial perpos 14 kg refilling clyinder in block cost of 400 To 500 Rs.if any consumer ask to him why you doing like it they say
        u want do any thing as u like oll officers in my hand.my si-no968,srap 2006-968 wl no 576965 form no sl 69.my contact mobile no [protected].pls sir 60 persent consumer suffaring from above delar.As per refilling rules take nesesary action.
        Aug 13, 2020
        Iam Amirit lal gupta & Ahanker dayal keshrwani from Nagod, dist-Satna.485446.Madhya pradesh. MAHENDRA INDIAN in front of Indian Oil Petrol Pump N.H. 75 Satna road Nagod Distt-satna (M.P.) Code No.-179519 gas delar not given us refilling blow 25 days also he take each refilling non transport cost 320 Rs and he seling commercial perpos 14 kg refilling clyinder in block cost of 400 To 500 Rs.if any consumer ask to him why you doing like it they say
        u want do any thing as u like oll officers in my hand. my si-no MI 224. my contact mobile no [protected].
        Respected Sir,
        With humble submission I want to inform you that I am a subscriber of Indain Gas Agency Ganpati Indane Address 12, Guru Gobind Singh Market, G.T. Road, Saharnpur-247001. Sir I booked my cylinder on dated 13/12/2008. But sir I still could not received the cylinder I called many time to agency and I went many time their, gas go down but even they are not given me any response so please take any strictly action against the agency. Make some strong rules for the delivery.
        It is just like a huge struggle to get a cylinder but it is so easy by the black market. Please take action as soon as possible.
        I will very thankful for our cooperation

. your's faithfully

Avalahalli, Mysore Road
          Bangalore-560026.

Respected Sir/Madam,

Subject: Permission for availing Second Cylinder
          Reference: SV No.27505 from M.M.Enterprises, V.V.Puram.
          DBC Booking No.1772 of Dated[protected]
          With respect to the above subject, I hereby write & inform your good self that I was enjoying the gas services in my house with a Single cylinder in my house. As my In-laws have moved in to my house from their native place, I am facing a shortage of gas cylinder every month.

I request your goodself to sanction a additional cylinder in my name to overcome the problem faced in my residence atleast now.

I shall be greatly thankfull to you in this regard if my problem is solved at the earliest possible.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

( Monnappa I.B)

Dear Sir/Madam

This is regarding services provided by the gas agency (RajHans Gas Agency, Goela Dairy, New Delhi - 110 071) dealar of Indane Gas Services. They are operating there cash counter on the main road of dwarka which is 5 Km far from there godam, no office preimises is been use that is also (Cash Counter) not open at time they have mentioned on the cash coupon (i:e 8 am) it depend on there convenience weather it is 10Am or 12Am, The people wait for them on the road is in dark till the agency people reach there, at times it also happens that they don't come. similarly the same things is happens at there godam.

Your immediate intervention is required to solve this problem being faced by your consumers repeatedly

Thanks & Regards

Randhir Singh
            Aug 13, 2020
            there is no system follow by the agancy. peaple are suffering every time on the take the cylender. the manager of the agancy is very important person who arrive the agancy at 10.30 am with police person and make new rule , this and that. peaple who are suffering, follow the rule sincierly. there is no contect number to book our gas. please take the nessesry action against the agancy.
            thanking you.

My Consumer no is 00223 and I booked for a cylinder refill on 21-09-07 under their Ducat no 29159 but till date I have not...

Reg : Complaint regarding connection of Indane Gas services.
              With the above reference I would like to add that I am working in nationalised bank as an office and a month back I have got the transfer to Agra from Delhi. Earlier I have the connection of Indane Gas in Delhi only. I have also got transferred my Delhi connection to Agra. I am at peresent staying at K-6, Maharishipuram, Near Roshan Vihar, Behinde Amar Ujala Press, Sikandara. From my neighbours I got the address of Krishna Agencies, Opposite Sheela Talkij , Khandari regarding transfer of my gas connection, subsequently I visited Krishna Agencies on 12.10.2007. At the reception one Mr.Sahukar was sitting, after my request for transfer of gas connection he said "They can not give me the connection as they are closing Maharishipuram area in their supply list". I also said that all my neighbours are getting the gas from your agency only but he did not agreed on that and said me "NO" for transfer of my connection from delhi.
              I am a government employee and not very much aware about the other location of gas agencies and my job is of frequent transfer if gas agencies will not provide the connection then what will be the use of government policies where every individual of india have a right to use the facility of household neccessity.
              If a employee of government will not get the Gas connection so easily then what about the people how are not well with their employement.
              My request to you is only that you just take the necessary action against Krishna Agency where the vendor think that they are more than the IOC and government policies and provide me the transfer of my connection soon as it is understood that without gas connection, household chor will be hampered.
              My Address is : Dheeraj Sharma, K-6, Maharishipuram, Near Roshan Vihar, Behind Amar Ujala Press,Sikandara, Agra. Ph. [protected]
              Aug 13, 2020
              completly agreed with the complaint. usually gas agencies do this.

Date-24 Aug 2007
                In the eve of Onam, I have booked for a refill of Indane LPG (home) with ICEEPEE GAS Agency located in Palakkad (kalmandapam)on 25 July 2007 vide computerised booking number-7159. The supply of refills for that date has been done in the neighborhoods but my number they say fall on 26 July 2007 and therefore will be supplied only after Onam which falls on 25 Aug (two days left). There is widespread unsatisfaction in recent past that the said agency is alleged to cause inordinate delay in their supplies as compared to others viz., Bharat Gas and HP gas.
                Aug 13, 2020

LPG supply — delay in delivery of refilling

i surinder pal singh have booked gas on dated 11dec 07
                but till date there is no supply,my cosumer no M16830 of MANN GAS SERVICES BATHINDA.MY ADDRESS IS --- #3.PHASE 2,MODEL TOWN BATHINDA

LPG — Delay in refill supply

Sir i have a single cylender i booked refill order online on 30/08/09 till today ihave not recd. cylender. distrubetor says he is not getting cylenders from you. And this is third time i reqest you for double cylender. Pl see.

lpg domestic refill — inordinate delay in supply of refill

my consumer no is 603718.last supply of refill to me was on 4-11-08. I have bookd for refill on 18-11-08 . Till date I have not received refill. Till recently AMMA GAS kottayam was supplying the refill . Later CHERIAN GAS ERATTUPETTA took over.the person at the front office of the agency is not responding reasonably to my enquiries. I had tried to contact the owner of the firm over mobile no [protected] He is not accepting the call . Kindly arrange to supply the refill without further delay.

Indane/ LPG — Inordinate delay in supply of refill

I got booking of refill of LPG on line on 26.11.2009. Booking no. is 1. My consumer No. is AI- 6893 but no supply till date

LPG — inordinate delay in supply of refill

my con. no. isV 4563 and supplier is Vijayant Gas Service, Delhi Road Meerut. I had booked for refill on[protected] and booling no. alloted was 10421.I was assured delivery within 7 days but even after a laps of 13 days i am yet to get my refill cylinder. Every day when i call the agency i am told that we have sent the cylinder and you will get it today. today again i was given the same answer but the cylinder was never delivered, the person who received my call was mr. prabhu dyal. i request u to please take up the matter seriously with the dealer and do the needful.. vijay mehra, 1027 gita colony. tilak road, meerut 250001. up

I am from Gondia (Maharashtra). I have booked order for refilling my gas cylinder on 25th July 2007 under...

It is such a shame to note that Trilok Gas agency based at Gandhinagar, Adyar has such terrible attitude towards its customers. First of all they don't even have any patience to hear to what the customer is saying. They promise to deliver next day and now it is over 7 days they have not delivered. The lady who attends the call, I wonder what runs in her mind that she has such a horrible and terrible attitude and more shocking that the Manager of the agency does not even think of addressing this issue.

Does Indane Gas ever does an audit with its agencies on the soft skills and attitude issues? I in all my 19years not once have i received a call / visit by Indane Gas to enquire how the service of the agency is.

Can you guys wake up and attend to these issues and get my cylinder delivered NOW!
                  From

Complaint Redress Cell,
                  Indane Gas

Complaint regarding poor service from Pooja Gas, Thrikkakara, Ernakulam

Dear Sirs,

I complained about the gas leakage, but no one from Pooja Gas agency attended. Due to this gas was consumed off prematurely consecutively for two months. When the Cylinder was empty on 29 Oct, I requested for a full cylinder which I booked on 30 Sept. They were very arrogant in answering my request and refused to give me. I saw, they were disbursing gas cylinders to other individuals directly from their shop. It is very difficult to get the agency on phone. When I approach them personally they are very unfriendly and arrogant. I wish to change this agency to any other nearby.

I request you to kindly look into this grievances and appropriate action may please be taken in this regard

Yours truly,

Glory George
                  I too have a terrible experience with TRILOK GAS AGENCY. I heard that the Agency sell gas cylinders in black. The moment we book the GAS cylinder, we dont get it nearly for 10 days. They usually sell the cylinder to hotels and T-Shops who are in constant need to cylinders. If we follow up they say that there was no one at home..most of the time it will be a lie...I am having a horrible time with this Agency.

IS THERE ANYONE TO LOOK INTO THIS ISSUE??

I have booked for a cylinder on Apr 11th' 2011, Still I didnot receive the cylinder.
                  Very horrible service from Triloks gas agency. Is there anyone to address this issue.

Even after these many complaints, I dont understand how Indane Company is still continuing the agency for Triloks!

This gas agency forces its new customer to compulsorily buy gas chullah from it. Those who dont't are refused new connection....
                    I'm a LPG consumer with M/S Subh Laxmi Gas Services, Sakarpur ,New Delhi. Customer no is 17328. Now I am shifted form...

respected sir,
                    I am Sanat trivedi having connection of Indane Gas company for home lpg since 9 yrs with Narshih krupa Gas Agency,Akota,vododara. my consumer number is 1751.They denied to registered my number for Gas bottle supply and told me that Ihave to get check my entire Gas connection and to pay 40rs as its charge and din't reply me properly.
                    Let me know is there any kind of rule that we have to get this compulsory checking and if so why they are not giving any kind of notice in this regard! please take proper steps in this regard.

Your Faithfully,
                    sanat trivedi.

Bottling — Forgot username & password

Please arranger our new user name & passward which forgated by our person. Our telephone No. 25571092, Add: 277, B.T. Road, Kolkat 36.

Please do the needfull.
                    i want my passward

Ms.sai gas agency (indane) of bilaspur /chattisgarh is now a days playing a dirty game with thier consumer.delivery of gas...

I'm a lpg consumer with M/S SHASHI CHARU INDANE, debra ,paschim midnapur,wb. Customer no is sc/04781.one day the distributor came to me and other neighbours and forced us to give them forty rupee as a inspection charge and a gas pipe worth Rs 190. They told us if we disagree to give the said rupees then the supply will be stoped. In this situation we give the amount. Now i want to know the actual fact from higher authority. I shall grateful to you if you send me the details and take necesery legal
                      action.