Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Good

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

My Indane consumer number is 16967 at Lucknow and my distributor is Rukmani Gas service Nirala Nagar Lucknow.
I find...

I wish to apply a new gas connection at Nangloi Gas Service (Indane) new delhi.

but,...

I Anil kaul working as a Marketting Manager in Schablona India Limited, A Somany Enterprise Group. Our factory is located in Kassar, it is 6 kms from Bahadurgarh city, Bahadurgarh comes under Jhajjar District, Haryana. I migrated from Kashmir in the year 1990. At that time we were having only one connection and only one LPG cylinder . we are three brothers. Our elder brother got married in the year 1993. He is having 2 sons. In the year 1997 My father applied for seperate connection on his name.

Latter-on, I and my younger brother got married in the year 2001. I am having 2 sons. My younger brother is having one daughter. We are having seperate ration cards. Now at present we have made three sets seperately for each brother. Three kitchens for three brothers . I am not having LPG connection . I went to the nearest dealer for booking new connection. It was in the month of December - 07, I was told by the employee of the dealer that at present we have no bookings, you please come in the month of Janauary-08, the same story was repeated, you pl. come in the month of Feb.-08. The same story was repeated, you pl. come in the month of March-08. At last on 20 march I was asked to provide the zerox copy of ration card, which I did. On 20th March I was asked to come on 24 of March-08.

On 24th March-08, a delivery man came for verification. we showed him the seperate seperate sets with seperate kitchens. Lateron when I went to the dealer to my surprise, he catagorlly said we can not issue you connection, the reason which they gave is that you people are living on the same address and kitchen is not running yet.
For god sake, tell me if a father is having three sons, they are living in one house, one is living in ground floor, two are living on first floor having seperate kitchens. Can't he be issued new connection.
I want to apply for new hp gas connection. Could you let me know the procedure for applying for a new gas connection with single cylender with amount detail & required document?

Waiting for your valuable reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Indane Gas — Delayed Deliveries [Resolved]

I have booked gas with M/S Dwarka Agency, Dwarka, New Delhi (Phnoe no[protected] & [protected]) on 18th March 08 (Booking...
    Dear Sir. We are having a connection of indane gas since last 35 years. we have 2 cylenders with us. Generally one is in use...

I am a consumer of Indane LPG with Satyam Indane Service, Naihati, 24Pgs(N) West Bengal. My consumer No. is 06087. Satyam Indane Service is not allowing me to book a fresh cylinder within 10 days of receiving the previous cylinder. As a result I had to book the fresh cylinder on 3rd March 2008. The new cylinder has not been delivered so far. Moreover, my second LPG cylinder is exhausted. Now I can not cook. I can not book the second cylinder also.
    Please do the needful to allow me to receive the LPG cylinder as early as possible.
    Rathindra Mohan Datta
    Consumer No. 06087(Satyam Indane Service)
    70/3 Jan Md. Ghat Road, Naihati, 24 Pgs(N) Pin: 743165 W.B. PH [protected]
    I am a consumer of Indane LPG with Satyam Indane Service, 93 jan Md ghat road Naihati, 24Pgs(N) Consumer No is 7762. Satyam Indane Service, i am using single cylinder last 6 years. I am required double Cylinder, allready apply to new 2nd cylinder, Today20-1-09 satyam indane service all ready distributed seconds cylinder others customers, but he required Rs -1850/- ( one thousand eight hundred fifty only ) deposited to 2nd Cylinder. he added the price 1 (one) pc Trolly, + apron, + pipe.

I asked to you actual deposited rate of 2nd cylinder.

Please do the needful to allow me to 2nd LPG cylinder as early as possible.

Arpita Das
    Consumer No. 7762 (Satyam Indane Service)
    70/4 Jan Md. Ghat Road, Naihati, 24 Pgs(N) Pin: 743165 W.B. PH [protected]

This is to inform you that I am an Indane consumer vide Consumer No. 45730 under Gurgaon Gas Agency, Meharuali Road Gurgaon - 122001.

I am facing a lot problems from above mentioned agency. The main problem I am facing is refill order supply.. They are not sending the refill orders in time. Taking 3-4 weeks time for actual delivery. Even not ready to supply my order booked against booking number made on 24th Feb-2008 & provide me booking no.38236

After a long wait, on 9th March, I have called them & enquire about status of my above mentioned booking. The answer from their side was surprised me, they told me that there is no such booking. This is the way they are dealing, I have provided details of my booking call. Then they informed that they will check & then deliver the same. But till date nothing received from their end.

Now, I request you to intervene the matter & take necessary step again the distributor. How they can deny the supply against my booking number given on 24th Feb-08. If the number is not exiting in their records, then there is some foul play with the agent. Therefore, please take necessary step at your end to counter check the same.

Also request to you to take proper action to delivery the refill immediately to me .

Hope to get a proper action from your goodselft.

Hope to get a proper action from this forum.
      please book our gas
      name - mithlesh
      gas no. - 7619
      This is to inform you that I am an Indane consumer vide Consumer No. 6743 under brahma indane gas agencies jalaun road orai up pin 285001
      I am facing a lot problems from above mentioned agency. The main problem I am facing is refill order supply.. They are not sending the refill orders in time. Taking 3-4 weeks time for actual delivery. Even not ready to supply my order booked against booking number made on 21th jan-2010
      After a long wait, , I have called them & enquire about status of my above mentioned booking. The answer from their side was surprised me, they told me that there is no such booking. This is the way they are dealing, I have provided details of my booking call. Then they informed that they will check & then deliver the same. But till date nothing received from their end.

Now, I request you to intervene the matter & take necessary step again the distributor. How they can deny the supply against my booking number given on 21th jan-2010 . If the number is not exiting in their records, then there is some foul play with the agent. Therefore, please take necessary step at your end to counter check the same.

Hope to get a proper action from your goodselft.

I am a Indane gas subscriber at Dikshit Gas Agency, Khichripur, Delhi 110091 but I am never able to book the gas because...

M/S Shaheed Lal Singh Gas Service are the authorised distributor of Indane LPG in our town- Narnaul (Haryana). The proprieter always delays the home delivery of gas on one pretext or the other.We are getting the Lpg 7-10 days after it becomes due and is telephonicallly booked. This time also, it has already been 10 days since the gas was booked ; but the distributor is not making the delivery on the pretext that his driver is on leave.A lot of cylinders from consumers like me are spared and are probably being sold on black to the unauthorised LPG driven car owners.
        I am a consumer of Indane LPG for domestic use. My customer No. is D 10618 at DREAMS Indane Services, Changanacherry. I have booked for a Cylinder on 15/09/2008. The booking Number is 2010. Even after the lapse of 30 days I have not received the Cylinder. The unusual delay in supplying LPG, is a usual practice from the part of Dreams Agencies, Changanacherry. I request you to look into the matter, and take necessary steps to provide uninterrupted supply of domestic gas Cylinder.
        Yours faithfully
        M.S.Chandramohana babu
        Mecheril House
        Nelamperoor PO
        Kurichy
        Kottayam District
        Kerala
        dear me ahmedabad me indane lpg ka customer hu aur mene Ambica Gas service 3, Shivdeep Avenue Opp.money Hotel Isanpur Ahmedabad Se Gharelu gas connection Customer No. 20218 Se 20/09/08 Ko Singal Connection liya Tha Paheli delivery muje 29/9/08 ko mili Fir Muje Dusri delivery 13/11/08 ko mili Fir mene 06/12/08 ko Booking no. 2861 se booking karaya to muje 19/12/08 ko delivery mili fir muje naya dbc diya to wo bottle bhi ek hafte bad mili fir mene 20/01/09 ko 7429 booking no. se booking karaya hai jo aj din tak muje mila nahi hai aur reffile book karane ke bad 10 bar reminder na karo tab tak bottle ki delivery dete nahi hai aur office ka phone no. hamesha band hi rehta ha kabhi booking ke liye phone karo to lagta hi nahi hai to meri shikayat ko padhke kuch karvai kare aisi vinanti mene pahele b ek bar email kiya tha kuch jawab nahi aya to please meri complain pe gaur kare thank you

parmar hemang bharat bhai
        10, rajshree aptt.
        B/h shivashish raw house
        ghodasar
        Ahmedabad 380 050
        dear sir,
        sheopur gas agency ke dwara manmarji se apani manmani karne va L.P.G. cylender time pr nahi dia jate hai maine kai bar Sheopur gas agency se nivedan kia ki sahi time pr dilevary de lekin yah log 10-15 din me cylendre praday kr rahe hai. or vajan kr ke bhee nahi dete hai. mere conection no. 6194 hai jo ki swamisharan gupta ke name se hai maine cylendre 16 january 2010 ko book krvaya tha jo ki date 28.junary 2010 tak bhee sham ko 00:05 baje tak nahi dia gaya tha
        House no. 82, Anand Nagar, Sheopur (M.P.)

sheopur gas service — new gas connection

new gas canction lane ke liye , me 3 month se gumraha hu , lakin muje gas canection nahi deya ja raha hai , kal parso kah kar tahla diya jata hai

pls. new ges canection delane ke liye mera app se nevedan hai

Location: Kochi, Kerala
          We are told that, to take a new gas connection, ration card is mandatory. Is this true? With this reason, we are not given the new gas connection.
          We have driving licence, pan card, LIC policy, rental agreement, bank accounts, passport, voter card etc. But the ration card in my family belongs to my native place.

Could you please guide me on this issue?
          Jayapal
          Aug 13, 2020

Mini Gas indane agency at Kundara, Kollam District, Kerala is harassing customers for a long time now. They are repeatedly...

I have booked for the second cylinder from Indane Gas on Aug 2006. Their office is in Kadugudi, Bangalore...

I had approached M/S Anuj Indane, Saffron Towers, Fatehgunj, Vadodara, on 18-03-08, and subsequently on 19-03-08, for a new connection of Indane Domestic (14.2 Kg) Gas Cylinder. They say that it will cost me around Rs 4700/- for a single cylinder connection. When I asked them that how they are charging so much when the same costs around Rs 2500/- or so. There reply was that you will have to take Gas Stove, Regulator, Gas tubing, and Gas stove lighter along with this connection and hence the price is so much. In the same premises it was displayed that it is not mandatory to take Gas stove along with the gas connection. When I pointed out the same to them then they asked me to talk to their boss "Mr Anupam Gupta". I asked Mr Gupta about this and also my inability to buy a new gas stove as just three months back I have bought a new gas stove. He said that its Indane company's policy's that a customer who has to take a new connection has to buy a gas stove along with it. On my asking about Company's Concered Person's name and address with whom I can file my complaint against this malpractice, he told me to approach Area Sales Manager of Indane who sits at Apna Market, Alkapuri, Vadodara.
            Now as per the Indane company's policy, I will again have to spend money on the Gas Stove, Gas tubing and Gas lighter which I have already got and that too only 3 months old.
            My anguish is that when it is not mandatory for the consumers to buy the above mentioned articles along with the new gas connection then how such a big company (Indian Oil Corporation)(Fortune 500) can force its customers for the same?
            This is full violation of the law.
            With this I asks India Consumer Complaints Forum to please give me their full support
            (1)against such blackmarketing and illegal trade practices followed by none other then Government Companies and
            (2)also help me in getting Gas Cylinder Connection through proper channel and without any improper boundations.
            I hope soon necessary action will be taken by the authorities against such type of illegal trade practices and also punish the people who are involved in this.
            Jai Hind
            Infact "strongly agree".

Hello Himanshu and all,

Same case with me, this time with HP. I have not checked policies yet, but it is ridiculous to sell me the stove for a new gas connection, already I have two. If I find free time, I am also planning to take legal path to see how far this can go. In karnataka they have the rules that you need to have a ration card. After two years of effort I got it. Now, I go there and they ask me to buy a stove, otherwise they won't issue connection. Atleast if they ask some bribe or party fund or some donation (not as much as the cost of stove), it may be okay, in Indian context :+) which I might pay. But why buy stove?

br,
            Shreekanth
            PROBLEM IN CONVERTING SINGLE CYLINDER CONNECTION TO DOUBLE.
            I am komal from indri, karnal 132041.customer of indane gas. I have taken single gas connection of indane gas, but it is difficult to manage with single cylinder so i tried to get one more cylinder to gei uniterrupted service, but from last one year i am asking from distributor he is not responding properly.
            Please me what is the procedure.
            thank for your help.

Indane - GAS Cylinder — Mandatory to Buy GAS Stove along with cylinder

Hi..

I have applied for a NEw LPG connection. They are forcing me to buy Gas Stove along with LPG connection. Please let me know if it mandatory to buy GAS Stove.

Rajeev

IT IS ALMOST MORE THAN 15 DAYS THAT CYLINDER IS BOOKED WITH THE AGENCY M/S SUBH LAXMI OF BOPAL, AHMEDABAD. BUT DELIVERY IS...

I stay in buxar in bihar. I would like to know is it neccessary to take the gas chula with the cylinder while taking new connection as the agency here is saying that its compulsary to take the chula(burner) and charging Rs 1500 where as the same is available in market just for Rs 500.

I would like to know is it as per the terms of indane that we have to take the whole kit with the cylinder or i can take only cylinder with new connection.

As i feel this agency is make huge profit from it in our area and compelling people to take the same.

Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated so that we can take action against this agency.

Thanks and regards
              Sandip

Dear sir/Madam
                I am Ramdhiraj resident of b-3/410, s.puri, delhi-110086.I am customer of indian oil corp. since last ten years.I have been demanded ID proof of myself to get the lpg gas cylinder since last six months. If this is true please let me know the details which documents are to be submitted and where.I am a customer of goodwill gas agency situated at p-31, krishan vihar near s.puri terminal, my customer no: is T-326.I would like to know the details whether in your records my gasbook is cancelled or the authorities of goodwill gas agency are doing blackmarketing for my lpg cylinder.Is this the circular issued by the indian oil corporation to get the id proof submitted by all the customers at all of your gas agencies.
                Waiting for your valuable response as soon as possible.

With Regards
                man singh
                mobile:[protected]
                email id [protected]@gmail.com

indian oil corporation ltd./cooking gas cylinder — no supply of lpg cylinder since last six months

Dear sir/madam
                I am Ramdhiraj resident of b-3/410, s.puri, delhi-110086.I am customer of indian oil corp. since last ten years.I have been demanded ID proof of myself to get the lpg gas cylinder since last six months. If this is true please let me know the details.
                Is there any circular issued to all the distributors of indane cooking gas to get the id proof submitted by the customers
                or the distributors itself are blackmarketing the cooking gas cylinder of my quota.My distributor company is goodwill gas agency located in krishan vihar, delhi and my customer no. is
                T326.I have already filed a complaint against them two days ago,
                but I have not got any response of my complaint application.
                Kindly pay attention to my complaint as soon as possible.
                Waiting for your valuable response...
                With Regards,
                Ramdhiraj
                mob:[protected]

With Regards
                Ramdhiraj
                respected sir

I have last 5 year use in IOCl LPG Gas. I am Registered Customer in IOCL.But Currently Iocl Distubuter Demand in Id proof. Distubuter Demand only ID Proof of Reshan Card NO ANY OtherID PROOF ACCEPTEBLE ( NO ANY OTHER ID PROOFT LIKE PAN CARD, DRIVING LICENCE, ELECTRICITY BILL )

Kindly conform id proof Accept in Pan Card & Electricity Bill

waiting for your swift reply

vinod patel
                Date - 30.01.2010
                To,
                Sr. Divisional Consumer Sales Manager,
                Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
                Jabalpur Division Office,
                2nd Floor Block No. 9, Scheme No. 18,
                Civic Centre, Marhatal,
                JABALPUR - 482 002
                Phone – 4017074, 4035814, Fax[protected]

Sub. : Irregularities in home-delivery of gas cylinder.

I beg to state that I am consumer of Domestic gas cylinder of IOCL. My consumer no. is KG-3348 which is alloted through Krishna Gas Agency, Gadarwara, District Narsinghpur.

In this connection, I am very much pained to inform you that home-delivery of this agency is very-very poor. As my booking No. 2788 dtd. 11.01.2010 but deeply regret to inform you that Gas – Cylinder has not reached uptil now after many telephonic request & reminders. You will be surprised to know that my both Gas – Cylinder are empty now.

In addition to above, after every booking, gas-delivery was made only after instruction of your Jabalpur Office upon my telephonic complaint to your office. Please let me know that how long shall I continue to be in contact with your Jabalpur Office. Since I have DBC connection, it is very painful & uphill task for us to procure the gas cylinder timely. You are requested to instruct Krishna Gas Agency, Gadarwara to deliver both the cylinders filled at a time as both cylinder get exhausted very often in view of irregular delivery even after may reminders.

Kindly instruct Krishna Gas Agency to give delivery within a week without delay & any reminders. Furthermore, this is not the problem of one man but this created problem is related with all Gadarwara consumers.

Finally, I request you to take action against Krishna Gas Agency Gadarwara so that we can get regular & fast home-delivery within a week.

Tarachand Vishwakarma
                Consumer No. KG-3348 – Gadarwara
                C/o, Ruchi Soya Industries Limited,
                Pipariya Road, Gadarwara-487551

P.S. - Again note my booking no. 2788 Dtd. 11.01.2010 .
                25th Feb 2017

Dear Sirs,

I booked Cooking Gas Cylinder with the local Agency Jaybee Gas Agency, Angadi PO, Ranni, Pathanamthitta Dist on 1st Feb 2017 against my Consumer No JB 4003.

25th Feb 2017

On 1st Feb 2017 I booked Gas Cylinder with Jaybee Gas Agency, Angadi PO, Ranni, Pathanamthitta Dist, Kerala against my Consumer No JB 4003. Last cylinder supplied to me was on 27 Dec 2016.

On 1st Feb 17 I received a message that Cash Memo No [protected] for Rs 678.50 is generated against booking reference No 382428 and that the Cylinder will be delivered shortly.

With this agency every time, one has to do several personal follow up to get the cylinder delivered. This time also I did several personal follow ups but till this time they have not delivered the cylinder to me. Today I even approached them for personally collecting the cylinder from their godown but they refused.

They are unable to give a definite date about the delivery of the cylinder. I therefore suspect that, your Agent is either inefficient or they are diverting the Cylinders in their interest.

I am a senior citizen and request your immediate intervention to set up a system whereby the Agency carry out their responsibility efficiently in the best interest of customers.

MATHEW THOMAS
                Tel [protected] E Mail : [protected]@gmail.com

I called a lot more time to ravi gas enterprises kakadeo kanpur but there is no any response it coninues till 3 day. both...
                  Gas leaking at house. Flat # 110, Mahaveer Seasons, 24th Main, Sector -2, HSR Layout, Bangalore - 560 068.
                  br...

My Consumer No.is 31863 at Uday Gas Agency, Naroda Patia, Ahmedabad. Evetytime, Morethan 45 days,...

I H.S.Moundekar continiosly going to Usha Indane, Sakoli for taking a new Gas Connection from 1st January 2008. But every time the workers of the gas agency said that we have not any receipt book(Vouchar book for using a new connection) so we can not giving a new connection. The company (Usha Indane, Sakoli) said that, we have already indent for receipt book to our Nagpur office but they not send to us. Even now the company not picking the phone, every time his phone is dead.

Please arrange to resolve the matter as early as possible, so i will be receive the new gas connection.

H.S.Moundekar
                  i paras nat rai conumer in budh gas service with c.no-nb 2705
                  my reiff booking not going on
                  i am in problem fo fooding last years
                  samastipur

i
                  my c.no-06325 in Rajat Indane Service, Samastipur(Bihar)
                  my gas refill booking on 11th jan 2010, and refill dlvy on 29 jan 2010.
                  my refill empty on 5th march and here my refill not booked bcz biodata depoit but my refill bookrd on 11th march.so kindly requestd to give me one refill