Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]

Fax: +91 22-2644 7961

Corporate Office
IOCL Corporate Office, 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi - 110049

Barauni Refinery
P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai - 861114 (Bihar)

Gujarat Refinery
P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara - 391320(Gujarat)

Guwahati Refinery
P.O. Noonmati, Guwahati - 781020 (Assam)

Haldia Refinery
P.O. Haldia Refinery, Dist. Midnapur - 721606 (West Bengal)

Mathura Refinery
P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura - 281005 (Uttar Pradesh)

Panipat Refinery
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Pipelines Division

Head Office
A-1 Udyog Marg, Sector-1, Noida - 201301 (Uttar Pradesh)

Northern Region
P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat - 132140 (Haryana)

Western Region
P.O. Box 1007, Bedipara, Morvi Road,Gauridad,Rajkot - 360003 (Gujarat)

Southern Region

Western Region

Southern Region
IndianOil Bhavan, 139, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai - 600034

R&D Centre
Sector 13 Faridabad - 121007 (Haryana)

Assam Oil Division
P.O. Digboi - 768171 (Assam)

IBP Division
34-A, Nirmal Chandra Street, Kolkata - 700013

View More Information...

Good

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir,            &nbs... My Name is Omprakash. from Gurgaon - Haryana I gone to your agent AM TRADERS,Bhim nager gurgaon haryana .to book the sylender .befor I book they had book my sylender .and told me you will get within few days .coz my sylender was finished .after two days I went they told me it will reach today.but now the one weak has pass away .but till now they did not give sylender .that man told me go and have from hotel .he does not have manaer how to talk with custumer .please Try to under stand our puroblem.please look in to the matter and help us we would be very thank full for your concern.
Aug 13, 2020

Indane Gas — not booking of gas.

M/s. tirupati bala ji associates, rohini sec-55, Delhi, has frozen my gas connection against conumer No. ZOT11569. Actually i am not able to book gas cylinder because of faulty telephone/non-response from their end. It is requested to defreeze the connection and issue cylinder at the earliest. thanking your,

yours sincerely
VIVEK AGRAWAL
109 & 110 2ND FLOOR PKT-20 SEC-24
ROHINI
Delhi-85

The complainant is not able to book gas cylinder because of faulty telephone/non-response from their end.And in case, the phone is attended by the agency, same is disocnnected without poviding any booking number.
The agency is namely M/s. Gurgaon Gas Service at Gurgaon (Hr.) daling in INdane Gas and my conumer is No. GG 709.

yours sincerely
D.N. Mangla,
424/16, Civil Lines, Gurgaon.
Mobile- [protected]
My consumer no. is 9289.I always facing problem in booking of gas at our gas agency i.e. M/s.Asaldurg, Jaipur(Raj.) .This is a regular problem and agencie's phone number is found always busy.Hence kindly sort out of this problem as early as possible. Now-a-days gas consumption is heavyin domestic uses.

Indane Gas — did not get order

Dear sir this is patel rameshbhai from gujarat,

I am having a Consumer No. 10196 with the HARDIK GAS Agency, phone no
[protected],[protected] sho no.g-23, plot no-16, megh malhar, sector-11, gandhinagar.

I booked for Gas cylinder on 4.6.2009 with an assurance that the cylinder will
be delivered within 3 working days. But the same has not been
delivered till date. he had to book a new gas sylinder in 21 days to last booking. but he counted 21 days to delivery day.

his delivery boy did not bring delivery sleep with him.

I think hardik gas agency may selling the gas outside, pls take immidiate action.

patel rameshbhai

Indane Gas — booking not possible

Booking of indane gas at Yadu Gas sahibabad not possible through telebooking numbers. Either numbers are busy or noone picks it up.

we wish to inform you that we are resident of House no, Paras Jain 105 abhiyank mantion kailsh bihar city center 474011 and user of Indian gas . In our Anant Gas Service is authorized for indian Gas (LPG -domestic uses) Distribution.

our consumer no.AG-7479/B

but regret to inform that till today (12.11.2009) we have not Booked.
we request you to kindly look into the matter and do the needful if possible.

Best Regards

Paras Jain
mob:- [protected]

Indane Gas — not booking

my cansumer no.39078

This is Rahaman khan i'am trying to book the gas before 4 days via phone no[protected] till now i try the 48 times nobody is lift the phone just you try the no

DistName
SRIVATSAVA GAS SERVICE
6Th Lane Srinivasarao Thota, Guntur
AreaName
Vijaywada
STDCode
PhoneNo
My name manoj chourasia bhopal. my gas connection is rai gas agency bhopal . i booked gas cylinder through sms.booking no.309470 dt 8/7/13 and cash memo [protected] dt 9/7/13 but till date not received cylinder..what is the problem kindly shortout the problem.my consumer no .34517 and mob .No. [protected]

I had indane gas connection (Customer no. R26808) with M/s Rajendra Gas Services, 58 Shopping Centre, Ambabari, Jaipur-302012, Rajasthan. I had transferred indane gas connection from Jaipur (Rajasthan) to Ankleshwar (Gujarat). I had submitted both cylinder & regulator on dt. 5 / 9 / 2007 at Rajendra Gas Services, Jaipur. I had received a voucher (No. 0037512). I had submitted that voucher photo copy at M/s The ONGC Employees Co-op Credit & Consumer Society, Ankleshwar, Gujarat. They sent one confirmation request letter to M/s Rajendra Gas Services, Jaipur. But no reply received from them. i had talked with M/s Rajendra Gas Services through phone regarding confirmation, they replyed that they had not received any letter from M/s The ONGC Employees Co-op Credit & Consumer Society, Ankleshwar, Gujarat. So i again request to send another cofirmation request letter. M/s The ONGC Employees Co-op Credit & Consumer Society sent another letter through courier on dt. 3 / 11 / 2007. I also confired receipt of letter to M/s Rajendra Gas Services through courier office. Then i call to them regarding confirmation letter. They said they sent confirmation letter. They said within a week letter will be received. But we won't. So i again call them for letter. But at that time they replyed that they had not received any confirmation request letter from M/s The ONGC Employees Co-op Credit & Consumer Society. Then i again request for another confirmation request letter to send. M/s The ONGC Employees Co-op Credit & Consumer Society again sent another letter dt. 27 / 12 / 2007 through registready. But still we won't received any reply from M/s Rajendra Gas Services.

From 5-Sep-07 to till today 15-Jan-08. For above correncespondance to M/S The ONGC Employees Co-op Credit & Consumer Society & M/s Rajendra Gas Services, 58 Shopping Centre, Ambabari, Jaipur-302012, Rajasthan, i have spent 03 leave (Leave without pay which cost @ Rs. 3000/-). But till date no satisfactory reply from them.
    This is for your information & necessary action.

R/sir,
      When I dialled number for booking for cylinder to booking agent.(Rajender gas agency) agency no. is -0141- 2335343,2335717,2334604
      I got no response against my calls,my consumer no. is 21327 (kavita mishra) Pls help me for booking & booking no.send me at my mail id.

Indane cylinder — booking problem

Its a regular feature that the executives at Raveena gas (franchisee of Indane) at c block, west enclave, Pitam pura, never pick the phone[protected] &[protected]. Though delivery response is very quick but to book the cylinder one has to try the number for constantly two to three days, either it remains busy for long or the bell goes but nobody picks the phone.
      As booking thru phone is the only option with me, it becomes very difficult and irritating to contact them for booking.

This complaint is related to booking of Indane Cooking Gas through phone.
        My distributer is : Sondhi Gas Service, Saket,...

My sister in law is a consumer of M/s Chella Agencies, Selayoor , Thambaram , Chennai-73 . ( Sathi Gopal, Consumer no. 40657 ) They are not taking refill booking saying that she doesn't have ration card. As her husband is an officer in Canara Bank, who is regularly on trnasfer , it was not possible for her to get a ration card.

Request to take up and get refill at the earliest.
        Aug 13, 2020

Last couple of weeks I am trying to book a gas cylinder by using the agency's phone #[protected],25087549 & [protected])but they never attend the call and so delaying and make trouble for the customers. Kindly do the needfull to help the customer
          Detail
          Cosumer # 38725
          Agency JaiJawan gas Agency, Dwarka
          Gas company Indane Gas
          thanks
          Reji
          Aug 13, 2020
          Hari Singh Gass Service (Distr.I.D. No.5006) Agency not booking LPG Cylinder through telephone No.[protected] Since last week I have been trying to book a Gas Cylinder by using the agency's phone #[protected], 25470999, 25476333 &[protected]but they never attended the call and so delaying and making trouble for the customers. Kindly do the needful to help the customer.

Cosumer # 38770

My consumer no is 32712 and I get the gas from YADU INDANE GAS, Indirapuram. It has become a continuous feature that after booking of gas from m/s YADU Indane, they use to take too long time to deliver the same. Presently my date of booking is 11.01.2008 and today on 22.01.2008 the agency told that they require some more time as there is no supply of gas. At present we know that there is no shortage of supply and probably the black marketing of Yadu Indane is in full swing, you are hereby requested to take necessary action against the agent immediately.
            Regards!
            Lipika
            Aug 13, 2020
            Sub: Kindly help getting slender without harassment asusel from M/s. Jyoti Jawala Gas Agency, Bhaga, PO Bhaga, Dist. Dhanbad, State Jharkhand

With reference the above I have booking gas dated 28.10.09, but till dated I cant received . After moving several days in their office Bhaga branch, but result nil.
            So kindly do needful.

With Regards
            Abhijit Roy
            Fateh Purlane, kachhipara
            P.o. Jharia 828111
            Dist.- Dhanbad (Jharkhand)
            [protected]@yahoo.com
            I am resident of shivalik nagar bhel haridwar , the gas agency working in our locality is BHEL GAS of INDANE company , the main problem now-a-days facing by us is of delay in supply of gas , the agency have back-log of 15 days , they said indian oil company supply is short they can't do anything to fulfill the need of customer. Tell us what we do if anybody have short of gas !

My Consumer no is 14956. I booked the refil on 04.01.2008. but the cylinder is not delivered despite repeated follow up with the Kesri Gas Service and also thru numerous telephones to their office incharge Mr Ajit Singh on his telephone no. [protected]. Today the supply is being made for the booking of 9th and 10 th January as told by him.

This problem is being faced from the last 3 months. Every time I have to personally visit them after following up for alteast 15 days. The supply staff does not make enry in the delivery pass book too.

T.R.Kalra
              655, Urban Estate Phase-I, Dugri, Ludhiana

Indane — illegal distribution [Resolved]

I booked for Gas cylinder on 02.01.2008 with an assurance that the cylinder will be delivered within 7 working days. But the...
                I got the cylinder at 2pm today since then its have a great amount of smell in my kitchen. I have purchased this cylinder...

This is for your information that very recent I have shifted from Pune to Chennai. As I was staying in Pune for quite long years, I have ration card from Maharastra and I was having double cylinder connection from IOC ( Indane ). Once shifted to chennai, I approached Ganesha Gas agency in Annannagar and after submission of TV from my earstwhile dealer in Pune, they issued me double cylinder connecion.
                But last week they have started suddenly asking for ration card and once I show them the Pune ration ration card on which also this Indane connection is endorsed, they refused to accept the same.
                Now they are asking not to book henceforth and talk to area office.
                I am open to talking to area office, but my point is how an agency can tell me not to book gas once I have every valid document.

J K Chakrabarty
                DGM
                Mahindra & Mahindra
                Mobile : [protected]
                Aug 13, 2020
                with sincerety and honesty I, DEBJANI LAHIRI want yo pass a kind information being your's company's suffering customer(agniraj siliguri).
                I, have been booked the gas on last 23rd of december, and have kept continous communications with the deliverers of your distributing branches. today is 11th of january of 2010 and yet I have not recieved the gas cylinder that I have booked before.it is above 1 week that gas is not there at all in my home.
                on the contrary, when I called today for reply, they harrassed me a lot and even to cement my trust they said ;"it's all the fault of the main deliverer, they are not providing us with sufficient gas at times, they're delivery is worst so what can we do?"
                now, on putting your leg on my shoe, just give me a advice to do what?
                my husband is also out of station due to transfer job, and my children are just provided with out foods.I 'm SICK TOO and is under treatment of AIMS.
                being on the state of a parent who is as helpless like me now, please sent a reply. I will be egarly waiting for your response...

SANJAY BAKSHI
                H/O PARTHA LAHIRI
                HIMAKANYA ABASAN HIG B1/12
                [protected]/[protected]
                The above complaint is 200% true. people in siliguri are harassed by the Agniraj gas agency. I do not know if they are selling the gas cylinders in black market!!!
                Dear Sir / Madam,

As per recent policy for booking of gas through SMS service, i booked on 16/05/2012 @1:48 pm but till today my gas has not been delivered . Secondly, again i booked on 16/05/2012 & it is surprise to know that same as to previous.
                It is totally failure towards gas agency M/s Saptsikka who may be ignoring our requirement .

Kindly take this matter on urgent basis so that unwanted situation may not take place .

Vikash Singh
                [protected] ( Regt. Mobile nos with IOC).

I am L P SAHU of PLOT NO.-451,SECTOR-56,GURGAON,CONSUMER NO.5360.A sorry customer for indane gas for the last more than 25 years.Now I am with your agent GURU KRUPA INDANE ,UGF-25,Sushant Vyapar Kendra,Susant Lok,Phase-1,Gurgaon.Haryana,
                  The said your agency is very un-professional and does not have even minimum business ethics.Keeping your business of indane with such type of agency will only jeopardise the brand image of a PSU like IOCL.
                  Please educate them to behave properly with cusomer and book the gas on demand.One has to go to the door step of this agency to even book the gas cylinderDon't you think it is rediculous.
                  with regards,

L P SAHU
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  hamere yeha vasant kunj mai qutab gas service hai iski service itni gandi hai naha patha nahi kase chal rahi hai na to kabhi bhi iska phone miltha hai or agar mil bhi jata hai to paper pe likhe kar na to computer me bhi antry bhi nahi kartha hai na to phone uthya na hi entry karwai is liye hame time nikale kar itni dur se ayoo or cylinder ko itnui door jooo phir le kar ayoo inke yeh phone utha kar droore me dal diya jatha hai ya phir jo batha hotha haio phone le kar asse hi bathe jatha hai or nahi new connection detha hai mai new connection mangaine gaye to mere se bola ki tumare pass yeh ka connection hai maine kaha mere father ke name hai uhe bola nahi milaga mene kaha kuo bola one ghar mai one connection maine kaha ki maa or bete ki ladi hogi to beta ne aapna chula alag kar liya to maine kaha ki tu aapna chulha dega kya bola maine kyo dunga maine kaha phir bhi connectin nahi diya mera contact no [protected] MERI GAS NO HAI QG 4924
                  DISTRIBUTOR NAME HAI
                  QUTAB GAS SERVICE
                  SHOP NO 3 CSC NEAR DDA DAIRY FARM, MASUDPUR VASANT KUNJ N.D. 110070 PH : 26894324, 26890020, TIN NO : [protected]

I am a consumer of BARASAT North End Gas Centre near 11 no. Rail Gate of Barasat Dt: North 24-Parganas. My line no.is 8730. It is noticed that the dealer North End Gas Centre of INDANE is not transparent in their dealing.Previously I lodged complaint against the dealer a few years ago and subsequently the services were improved. I am a Government Officer holding the post of Additional District Magistrate, Murshidabad and as such I have to stay at Berhampore at my official BUNGALOW there leaving my family at my home at BARASAT( Block 5 Flat 5 Barasat Housing Estate Phase 2 NOAPARA). So any difficulty faced by my family at Barasat hits me much. Immediate action to regularise the supply is requested. J. K. Sadhukhan, WBCS(Exe)
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    After a long gap I am compelled to lodge another complaint against the same dealer BARASAT North End Gas Centre near 11 no. Rail Gate of Barasat Dt: North 24-Parganas who appears to be irreparable in functioning. I am mentioning 2 (two) consumers numbers below who are suffering from inordinate delay in refilling.
                    Consumer No.[protected] Sambhu Bhattacharya at Barasat Housing Estate (Date of Booking: 8th December 2009) and the other Consumer No. 26643--- Harendra Kumar Chakrabarti-Dakshinpara Barasat (Date of Booking: 28th December 2009).
                    Please look into the matter.

My Suppliers are Indane Cookwell Gas Service, 6 H Sarabha Nagar, Ludhiana, Punjab and my Consumer No is 4215.br...

I applied for a gas connection at Sreekrishna Agency Vazhakkulam Muvattupuzha on 23/03/07(Reg no.2384). But I didn’t get the connection till. When I reach office for enquiry, they used to said me that, due to scarcity of cylinders the Indian oil company stop giving new connection. I got this same replay for last ten months. I want to know if it is correct or not ….if it is correct please reply me when I get connection? else take necessary actions to get my connection as earlier as possible
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      I relocated from delhi to lucknow in the montht of april. In delhi i was staying in joint family where essential commodities were shared.I applied through Indane distributor Gas and Gadgets Mahanagar Lucknow under reg(9883) for the new gas connection but due to the hold in issuing connection from govt it took long for maturity of the connection, meanwhile to cook my food i decided to purchase hotplate from market and support of cylinder from my local friends in Lucknow. Now after long delay when the connection was matured the distributor is forcing me to buy new hotplate with the connection, which is not mandatory as per company guidelines. When i denied to buy hotplate the distributor threatened of declaring me a defaulter in the inspection. This is real example o[censored]nfair trade practices, kindly help me in getting the connection as early as possible.
                      8th December, 2009
                      To
                      The Customer Care,
                      Indian Oil,
                      Kolakta.

Re : Indane Domestic Gas Consumer No. T 1355 dated 5.9.1988.

I would like to bring to your kind notice that I am domestic consumer of Indane Gas since 5th September, 1988 having Consumer No. T 1355, SV No. 28795 under the Shah Distributors, 10C, A. T. M. Road, Kolkata – 700020, Code No. 99192810 and there after the Distributors has changed to Dilip Distributors, Flat 1, 2, Tarak Dutta Road, Kolkata – 700019 in 1991.

In the begining Dilip Distributors was giving satisfactory services, but recently from the last one and half years, I am facing lot of problems from this distributors such as :

(1) Supplying :- half empty cylinder,

(2) Cylinder :- filled with water and gas,

(3) Refuse to book the gas on the Consumer Book on one ground or the other and even after booking the gas on the Consumer Book, they have not supplied the gas and make vague entry on their Book as supplied.

(4) Behaviour of the employees are very rude and some times they shut down the sutter on the working hours on the ground, no cylinder is available.

My maid servant has to go several times to book the gas.

Inspite of warning to them that I will lodge the complaint against them to the authority, they have not bothered and now I have no alternative but to lodge a complaint with you.

You are, therefore, requested to look into the matter and mitigate my above mentioned problems.

Thanking you,
                      Yours faithfully,

( KISHORI LAL SAWHNEY )
                      I have a domestic LPG gas connection from IOC dealer M/s Dinesh Gas Agengy, Vigyan Nagar, Kota (Rajasthan) from last 12 years. My Gas No. 31379 in the name of Jagdish Chandra Gupta, 3/89 Ganesh Talab kota

We are facing problem every time to booking of Gas. All telephone numbers of above gas agnecy such as Land line[protected],[protected] and Mobile No. [protected] are not attend by Above gas agency. I have also complaint so many times to Mr. Sudhir Gupta, Area Sales Manager (IOC) about this problem but still no action. Every time we are booking our gas personnaly his shop.

So many times discussed with Owner of Dinesh Gas Agency as also angree type persons and misbehaved by him with me.

JAGDISH CHANDRA GUPTA
                      LPG Gas No. 31379

My consumer no is. 26860. I had booked my monthly cylinder on 20th Dec. Today is 14th Jan and still it hasnt come. On repeated...

the gas cylinder supplied by the company distributor sri lakshmi gas agency for regd no.10407 is leaking. despite cmplaint to the distributor no one has come to change the cylinder tiil date
                        -arti[protected]

lindane — leaking gas from cylinder

gas connecation no 38064 in my name manoj kumar sharma R/O 101 partat khand vishwakarma nagar delhi 110095 have taken a new gas cylender but when it connect to gas stove then gas is leaking. pl. lodge my complain.
                        hi, i m living in jalandhar, sir i hav infermation of some army men r doing black daily 10 to 15 ceylanders, one is living in 57/1 hargobind nager behind sant valve, pathankot byepass jalandhar city, he is ex army man, hav a provison store in witch hav kerosin & lpg 24hars availeble, & he yransfer the lpg cel to celander in day time at 11am daily & creat smell to much, naibour hoor tens to blast, god knows whitch time exydent will come, if do u have athorty for action pls do it, i also send to much complaints agency holders hav hawkers suplying him, that is puneet ges, doaba ges service & 2, 3 more involved in this blacking work, thanks

I am a client with consumer number 54366 with M/s Kalpana Gas Agency, Vijaya Nagar, bangalore. I had booked an LPG on 7th January, 2008 and for the last four days I have been following up for delivery of cylinder. I have been assured every day by one of the so many at the office counter that 'today it will be definitely delivered'. We have been still waiting, keeping other works pending and under day-time house arrest, since someone has to be at home. Pl tell us, what next to do. Kindly come back fast.

Regards- Atanu Kumar Das
                          Flat No.404, Block 5, Skyline City Apartments
                          Chandra Layout
                          Bangalore

lindane — delivery

my indane supplier is m/s anand, [protected]

they have fixed up one call centre [protected].

anand gas has made a rule that the gas will be booked after 15 days of the delivery. they supply after 25 days. their cc is always busy. our gas does not last for 40 days. puja days are ahead.

kindly speed up your supply.

i suppose booking after 15 days is a local rule.

kindly see. road side market is very strong. kindly install a tatkal/auction system.

thank you.

lindane — Non - Delivery

New GAS connection was booked on dated 6/7/09 vide receipt no [protected] at Dwarka Indane Gas Services .
                          Inspite of repeated followups nither delivery has been made nor inspection of cooking range ( Hot Plate ) has been done by the gas agency for inspection Rs 150/- has been paid saparately vide receipt no 1149 dated 11/9/09 . .I was told many a time that gas agency person will come to inspect the cooking range( Hot Plate ) but no one turned up till date inspite my several personal visits to the agency .
                          Kindly look into the matter and get the connection asap
                          renu chopra

lindane — about delivery

Honourable sir/madam phillaur me jo aapki indane ki agency hai usne hame tang-tang kar rakha hai. sir ji date dalwaye huye ko 25 din ho gaye lekin ab tak cylinder nahi mila aur agar hum cylinder lene jate hai toh woh kehte hai ki ajj gaddi nahi aai kal aana roj ka yahi bahana hota hai.inhone toh hamara khana bhi dushwar kar diya hai.jab hum office mee jata hai toh phir kehte hai aaj aapkeghar bhej denge. toh sir ji please please kuch kare sir hum to tang ho gaye inhe bolte bolte. sir ji yeh black me bhi cylinder bechte hai 550 rupaye me.sir ji jaise ki agar hame aaj gas mil jaye to phir date woh 22 din ke baad dalte hai aur sir bataiye ki jab gas milne me time lagega toh phir kya isme hamari galti hai.sir ji kirpya karke kuch kijiye sir inhe toh bolne ki bhi akal nhi bahuthi buri tarah bolte hai.jo iss agency ka maalik woh galat bolta hai .

Indane Gas — Exploitation by Distributor and Delivery boy

I am the customer of the Indane Gas (Welcome colony Anna naga west Ext.), My consumer No: 20838. I've used for the past 10 years, our distributor given a good service. because of summer my family members are out station, and also iam a running staff. at the time of delivery iam not able to receive gas. I informed the distributor and he told go and adjust the delivery boy and collect the gas. i came and spoke to the delivery boy and he said you please go i will deliver. At that time iam engaged in my work. So i hand over my cylinder to my neighborer's shop SRINIVASASTORES and i informed the owner the delivery boy will deliver (19.5.2011) still the cylinder was not delivered. kindly deliver or otherwise you please cancel my connection because of poor service rendered by you or your distributor i will go for my poor distributor, i purchased the connection in TATKAL scheme.

lindane — Delivery Services

Dear Consumer Complaint Forum,

I am Ashish Saxena has a Indane Gas connection no. 17911 through B.S. Gas Agency, Govindpuram, Ghaziabad.
                          I am facing severe problem of delivery of Gas cylinder, normally booking is done after 21 days on previous booking but after booking the agency is taking 3 weeks time in delivery. In total the Gas availability is in 42 days after the previous delivery. The gas is not of good quality as it is finishing very soon, I dont know what they are sabotaging with the cylinder.

The most panic situation is that when we ask to the delivery boy or agency about our cylinder delivery they simply deny for the availability but they offer cylinder in black money and for this they take INR 750.0 in comparison of nominal charges of INR 300.0.

This is a harassment which lot of people are facing but I am raising my voice. Kindly help us by stopping such nasty working methodology of these hawkers and agencies.

This is simply exploitation of normal public by these Government Frenchies.

Ashish Saxena
                          ashish.[protected]@gmail.com

lindane — NON-DELIVERY

I am consumer of KIRTI GAS AGENCY, Connection No.15679, Date of Booking:[protected]. Complaint No. [protected]. Non-delivery complaint
                          My customer No.21767 in Manimajra Gas Agency, SCO 821 NAC Manimajra Chandigarh. They give us a customer booking mobile No. as [protected] but we proceed all formalities of customer care numbers advice but ending he told sorry. Whenever the bell is ringing but not take response by manimajra Gas Agency staff. I am trying to contact last eight days but not got any result.

Im residing at tambaram chennai-600045,tamilnadu

my consumer no.6776 in pattamal gas agencies

(no.490,mucihur...

Hi all,
                            there is always been a huge task to get the refill request submited to the Indiane Gas Agency ( Shirdi sai Indane Distrubutors, Domlur Bangalore - Karanataka), these people dont accept the request untill a month of the cylinder been provided, and when we try to contact the vendor after the month, NO ONE PICKS UP THE CALL, there are four number's[protected],[protected],[protected] and a mobile [protected]) out of these, two are OUT OF SERVICE[protected],[protected] and the rest two no one responds!!!!

please suggest as how to get this resolved, as this is the same situation most of them face in our locality!!!
                            need suggestions and helpline numbers on this.

regards,
                            ishaq
                            blore
                            booking of new connection

dear sir
                            i preshonaly visited with Raj Traders Gas company for booking of new gas connection. than complend registerd HPCL employees contect no. [protected] but told him cylinder shortage there is no booking
                            pl. tell me where i go for booking of new hp gas connection...

Niranjan kumar