[Resolved]  Indira Gandhi National Open University — Fee not Refunded after admission cancellation at university side.

I had applied for Admission for Distance MCA in IGNOU through their website and have paid Rs[protected] course fee + Rs 200 Registration Fee).
My admission was cancelled on 8th April 2021 from university side stating that I do not fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission.

On contacting their help desk number on 10th April 2021, they said that a deduction of registration fee That is Rs 200 will be done and the rest of the fees that is Rs 12000 will be refunded back within 10 days.

But till now i have not got my fees refund of Rs 12000.
I have been trying to call on all the helpline numbers but no response,
I have been continuously mailing on various mail id that I got through their website mentioned below:, rc delhi1, , , , , , , [protected]@ignou.ac.in

I have been mailing them almost everyday and no one is responding for the same.
The fees is refundable as its been cancelled from the university end.
Then also they are not refunding my fees.
request you to please refund the fees paid as the cancellation was done from the university side.

I request you to please help me in getting the refund fee amount of Rs 12000.
I want IGNOU my fees to be refunded back as soon as possible

My control number is :[protected]S
Jun 20, 2021
I have received the refund amount to my account. Thank you for your help
Complaint comments

Comments

I had applied for Admission for Distance BTS in IGNOU through their website and have paid Rs[3800] course fee + Rs 200 Registration Fee).
My admission was canceled on 15th July 2021 from the university side stating that I do not fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission.

On contacting their help desk number on 14th July 2021, they said that a deduction of registration fee That is Rs 200 will be done and the rest of the fees that is Rs 3800 will be refunded back within 10 days.

But till now I have not got my fees refund of Rs 38000.
I have been trying to call on all the helpline numbers but no response,
I have been continuously mailing on various mail id that I got through their website mentioned below:, [protected]@ignou.ac.in, [protected]@ignou.ac.in, [protected]@ignou.ac.in

I have been mailing them almost everyday and no one is responding for the same.
The fees are refundable as it's been cancelled from the university end.
Then also they are not refunding my fees.

I request you to please help me in getting the refund fee amount of Rs 3800.
I want IGNOU my fees to be refunded back as soon as possible

My control number is :[protected]S
HI,
I didn't receive any amount till now please refund my cash.
my admission was cancelled within 14 days itself.
Please refund my cash.