Indira Gandhi National Open University

Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Load

Indira Gandhi National Open University related photos (342)

Indira Gandhi National Open University Complaints & Reviews

Sep 25, 2020
Islington, United Kingdom
Dear sir, i humbly request you please force the university to update my assignment marks. I had submitted my assignments of the following six courses in september 2019 at my study centre 0509:
Mte-06, mte-07, mte-08, mte-09, bphe-106 and phe-07.
The university is falsely claiming that the marks will be updated soon and then it entirely forgets about it. Due to which i failed to get an admission into iit delhi this year. I am unable to do anything to get my marks updated. I request you to look into this matter.

Sep 25, 2020
    Marseille 01, France
    Respected sir/ madam
    My mom 72 years old lady residing alone in my home town darbhanga we have given our property to ignou regional office for rent (Rent holder = chandra kishore yadav) purpose where they have started ignou class room institution but now there contract is complete (Lapps by 10 months) also they have not given rent of 11 months (Approx 5 lakh rs)
    We have given our property by the name of ignou but now they are cheating us
    So this is humble request to you kindly help us. On this matter

H
      Sep 22, 2020
      Istanbul, Turkey
      My name is harihara subramanian, enrollment no[protected]. Have completed my bcom af course in commerce stream. I have submitted assignment of eco-13 but still marks are not updated. I humbly request you to look in the matter and help me by updating my assignment marks as well as sending grade card. I have contacted the ignou centre which advised me to mail my details which i've duly done nearly 3 to 4 times. I know we are in the midst of a pandemic now but this marks and degree certificate is required for further studies from my side.

Hoping to have positive response.
      Hari

M
        Sep 12, 2020
        Hayes, United Kingdom
        Program code: mca
        Enrollment number:[protected].
        Name: milind vora

Last year dec 2019 exam. I...

Sep 9, 2020
        I bhupendra kumar prabhakar
        Enrollment no[protected]
        Course - bhm
        I haven't received my ignou provisional degree certificate and marksheet yet. Its now 1.5 yr i haven't got my certificate and degree. No one is responding to the phone calls. Why do you mention the contact details when you people don't pick up the call. I regret that i my degree has to come from ignou, i repeat i regret.
        Pls do the needful

K
          Sep 8, 2020
          Islington, United Kingdom
          Hello sir my ignou certificate and provisional marksheet not received till now
          ENROLLMENT NO[protected]

D
            Aug 31, 2020
            Singapore, Singapore
            While re-registration process in the month of April(18/04/20) payment made through my card but didn't received any confirmation...
            Aug 22, 2020
            I, manvi arora
            A student of the "indira gandhi national open university"
            Is purely in sorrow and trouble and...

Aug 20, 2020
            Singapore, Singapore
            Dear sir, I've completed my degree on May 2020 but I haven't received my marksheet and certificate yet. I tried to reach them on phone but no one answered. On mail they told me to be patient. It's been more than three months how more should I be patient.
            So, Sir kindly check this issue and resolve it asap, as we need to move on our next step of our life.
            Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 3, 2020
            Try to reach them on 011-29572218, 011-29572211
            My enrollment no[protected]

Aug 8, 2020
              Singapore, Singapore
              Please note that i rajashree ghosh submitted my application for admission to bswg (Bachelor of social work) course on[protected]...

Aug 7, 2020
              Singapore, Singapore
              As i was filling admission form of ba from sociology my payments is deducted but not updated on site but showing payment is pending and was not successful. Money deducted yesterday but till today it's not credited back in my account pls help
              money deducted from my account but transaction unsuccessful

S
                Aug 3, 2020
                Hounslow, United Kingdom
                With due respect
                I beg to state that my name is shabaz zeenat and my enrollment number is[protected] have not yet received result. I am very much disappointed i have already deposit rs. 200 as dd in favour of ignou not received any feedback from your side.
                I am not getting admission in any course without result. I have also contact and gave e-mail but they are not responding. I also enquired in my nearest post office but they are saying there are no results came from ignou.
                Therefore i request to please resolve this otherwise my career will be hampered.

Jul 26, 2020
                  Milan, Italy
                  Respected sir/ma'am,

My enrollment number is[protected] and my programme is master of arts (Political science...

Jul 21, 2020
                  Singapore, Singapore
                  सर माई ग्रेजुएशन २०१ ९ पूरा लेकिन मेरिट मार्कशीट और प्रोविजनल सर्टिफिकेट abhi tak nhi mili mughe मार्कशीट ki bhot jarurat hai please jald se jald mere address pe send kar dijiye कृपया रिक्वेस्ट करें jald meri मार्कशीट bhej dijiye मात्र एड्रेस पे थैंक्यू
                  Marksheet nahi mil rahi hai

Jul 21, 2020
                    Singapore, Singapore
                    Sir my graduation 2019 complete but meri marksheet and provisional certificate abhi tak nhi mili mughe marksheet ki bhot jarurat hai please jald se jald mere address pe send kar dijiye please i request jald meri marksheet bhej dijiye mere address pe thankyou

H
                      Jul 20, 2020
                      Acton, United Kingdom
                      I, hitaishi ghai, appeared for mec course 2nd year exams in december 2019. Enrollment no[protected]
                      My results updated are still incomplete and shows course not opted for two of my subjects, mgse009 and mwg011 when infact i did receive my admit card having the same subjects, i did submit my assignments also and i appeared for the exams which means my exam center had my name in their list for the same subjects.
                      There must be some confusion as i changed my electives in the mid year and opted these subjects.

G
                        Jul 19, 2020
                        Hounslow, United Kingdom
                        Sir, I am a student of program BA and completed my exams (all credits) in Jan 2020. Sir, issue is that till now date I have not gotten my marksheet on my address. Pls, do the needful.
                        Enrollment no.[protected]
                        Program - BA

Jul 13, 2020
                          Singapore, Singapore
                          Hi my enrolment number is[protected], my assignment marks for mco07 is not updated on grade card. Its been around 1 year i gave exam on june 2019, still didn’t receive any grade card nor my marks are updated. Its getting problem for me.
                          Assignment marks not there on grade card

Jul 6, 2020
                            Istanbul, Turkey
                            Dear sir/ madam,
                            I had done my re-registration for 3rd b. Sc. Course on 29th june, 2020 with rs. 4500/- as fee. And...
                            D
                            Jul 2, 2020
                            Milan, Italy
                            I was a student of IGNOU, Master of Political Science, January 2017 batch Roll No.[protected]. I appeared for the last term...