Indusind Bank — indusind bank regarding noc of two wheeler

My bike loan has been closed in month of march 2020 and i didn't get any noc, form 35 from bank (Indusind bank, davanagere branch karnataka), they are keep on telling that it has to be coming from head office, tamil nadu. Representative told me that there is no courier facility at this time u have to wait for a time being, i requested them to send me via indian postal service, but they said they can't do that.
I wanted to sell my bike, without noc i can't do that process, please help me to get noc from bank.

Bank will not loose single rupees from the customer but when customer asks for something they have many reasons to answers.

I wanted to sell my bike as early as possible, as i am paying interest outside, i wanted to stop that burden.

indusind bank regarding noc of two wheeler

[Jul 07, 2020] IndusInd Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by [email protected] Jul 08, 2020
Dear CC,

Still nobody contacted me on this issue.

Do you have any idea when they can contact me.

Please let me know what i can do next if nobody responded me on this one
IndusInd Bank Customer Care's response Jul 09, 2020

We have forwarded your concerns to our relevant team and shall revert to you shortly.

Team IndusInd Bank
Updated by [email protected] Jul 13, 2020
Still nobody contacted me on this issue.

I fed-up with this service.
IndusInd Bank Customer Care's response Jul 17, 2020

Request you to send an email to [protected]@indusind.com with the loan account number and its details (from your registered Email ID) or you can choose to call us at:[protected] or our Toll Free No.[protected], and provide your loan details, since we are unable to fetch loan account number with above details given from your end.

Team IndusInd Bank
Updated by [email protected] Jul 17, 2020
You have not mentioned your email here.

Loan no: CU8628873
Bike reg no: KA17 EY0509

Your bank is keep on telling that courier facility is available due to covid-19, My question is if they are unable to send it thru courier they can use indian post.

Please send a NOC and FORM 35 documents as soon as possible to the respective branch.

PO Box 9421, Chakala MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093