Indusind Bank — shared sold without information n details not given for shares sold in past. loan against security account no.[protected] &[protected]

Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
 hrmody on Aug 29, 2018
We are having loan against security accounts, in the month of may 2018 without information bank has sold out my shares calculating interest in advance.

Further in past 3 years bank has sold my shares n recovered interest but bank has not given shares sold details. I sent no. Of mail but bank did not bothered. We want this information for income tax purpose. I have already informed my current address n email id in mail.

[Aug 29, 2018] IndusInd Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by hrmody, Sep 09, 2018
THERE IS NO SUPPORT. I HAVE SENT MAIL IN WHICH I HAVE REQUESTED TO SEND DETAILS AT MY CURRENT ADDRESS OR AT MY MAIL ID. BECAUSE EARLIER BANK HAS REGISTERED MY WRONG EMAIL ID.
I WANT ALL SHARES DETAILS FOR INCOME TAX PURPOSE.
Updated by hrmody, Sep 12, 2018
SORRY TO SAY TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED SHARES SOLD DETAILS.
Updated by hrmody, Sep 16, 2018
STILL THERE IS NO RESPONSE FROM INDUSIND BANK. WHY?
Updated by hrmody, Sep 30, 2018
COMPLAINT NOT RESOLVED. WAITING FOR RESPONSE,

Comments

Dear Team,

I have purchased a two wheeler in August 2014 and i have cleared my all the installments on time for 24 months. But still i have not received NOC.

Akash

PO Box 9421, Chakala MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Indusind Bank - shared sold without information n details not given for shares sold in past. loan against security account no. 779601754455 & 755000000160