[Resolved] Indusind Bank — unauthorized interest charged

Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad District, Gujarat, India
 hrmody on Oct 30, 2018
Hitendra mody
jayashree mody
reg: indusind bank loan against security account[protected] &[protected]
sub: purposely delayed in clsoure account. Unauthorized interest charged.
We are having loan against security accounts with indusind bank as mentioned above.
As we made huge loss in business, i was requesting asst. Branch manager mr. Ronak patel that bank would recover outstanding by selling shares n close the account.
Mr. Ronak patel refused saying that we have to make arrangement from outside and clear outstanding.
In the month of february 2018, i sent mail to indusind bank n i mentioned that we are not able to pay outstanding so i requested bank to sell my shares n recover outstanding.
With reference to my above mail, mr. Kishore called and informed me to contact ashram road branch ahmedabad. So i visited ashram road branch n met mr. Ronak patel. He gave me closure papers n a returned with signature. So in first week of march 2018 i have handed over closure papers duly signed us to mr. Ronak patel. Mr. Ronak patel denied to give acknowledgement n told me that i[censored] have not faith on me, send closure papers directly to h.O. So i have not insisited for acknowledgement. Thenafter 3 times i visited ashram road branch and contacted mr. Ronak patel. Everytime mr. Ronak patel was saying it is in process.
Two months march and april lapsed, so i sent mail to indusind bank on 3rd may 2018 mentioning all details that i have handed over clsoure papers to mr. Ronak patel in first week of march 2018.
In return, customer care executive arranged conference call and fired mr. Ronak patel as asst. Branch manager why action not taken till date.
Indusind bank sold my shares n recoverd outstanding in the month of june 2018. But they charged interest till date. After lot of mail, they agreed to interest w.E.F. 19 may 2018.
My argument is why interest waiver not from first week of march 2018 n why from 19th may 2018.
This is due to negligence of asst. Branch manager mr. Ronak patel, he purposely kept my closure papers with him n when i put pressure from h.O. He processed my papers.
I have taken in writing with seal n signature mentioning that i have handed over closure papers in the month of march 2018.
I need help:
we want indusing bank should make our shares free as bank is holding our shares worth rs. 65 lakhs against disputed outstanding of rs.80000 approximately. On priority basis our shares should be freed.

Secondly waiver of interest from march 2018 first week as i have handed over closure papers. Indusind bank is purposely saving their asst. Branch manager who is telling lie that i have given clsoure papers in the month of may 2018 as i have not visited ashram road brnach though out the month of may 2018.
We expect justice from rbi.
Thanks.
Regards.
Hitendra mody
jayashree mody
[protected]@gmail.Com
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 7, 2018

[Oct 31, 2018] IndusInd Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndusInd Bank Customer Care's response, Nov 06, 2018
Dear Hitendra,

We have forwarded your concerns to our relevant team. We shall revert to you shortly from [protected]@indusind.com

Team IndusInd Bank.