[Resolved] IndustryBuying.com — complaint for order no 103066947

Sushant kr on Dec 12, 2017
The order was for printer, received late and the box was open and packing was also broken, intimated about its condition was told to try it will work, it won’t work, asked for immediate replacement or otherwise refund. They told to provide doa certificate, requested to epson company for the same, they are not providing, your company is refusing to refund, now it’s too late and i have printer, please look after this matter and arrange the refund
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 25, 2018

[Dec 12, 2017] IndustryBuying.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndustryBuying.com Customer Care's response, Dec 23, 2017
Dear Customer,

This is in regards to your order 3066947. Kindly accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to contact with brand customer care & request you to share the DOA (dead on arrival ) certificate with us, so that we may assist you better in this regards.

Team IB
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear team ib

You very well know that brand customer care is not going to provide such thing instead they will replace, and who is responsible here, I purchased through your site, I paid through you, you provided bad product, if it was cod then the situation would had something else. Additionally there was clearly mentioned in your site that you will refund if product is defective, then how may you ask for doa, you should had mentioned about the same.

Now the situation is that I already fulfilled my printer requirements, and epson is company is going to replace it, so, question is who is responsible for wastage of my money?

But one thing ‘good show’ from your side keep going, sell defective products, you people very well know that most of the buyers are those who don’t have too much time to go to market, so they will not run after you for long and lastly the company will repair the item..

Khasra No. 401, 402, 1st Floor, Ghitorni, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110030