[Resolved] IndustryBuying.com — need to know the status of my order or cash refund - reg

Muthaiya complex,oodathur road, Perambalur, Tamilnadu, India
 ARAVINTHAN s on Apr 4, 2019
Respected sir/madam
I ordered the product 3hp single phase induction motor and order id;[protected] the date of 21.03.2019 through debit card purchase. Still now, i am tracking my product details. The product is not yet packed or despatched from your side. And even i tried to complaint or to know the exact details of the product with your customer care. There is no proper reply and response from your side. Please take proper action to deliver the order or refund my amount to my corresponding bank account. And reply to my mail as soon as possible.
Thank you. Regards,
Aravindhan. S

need to know the status of my order or cash refund - reg
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 16, 2019

[Apr 04, 2019] IndustryBuying.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndustryBuying.com Customer Care's response, Jun 07, 2019
Greetings from Industrybuying.com!

This is in regards to your order 5614282. Kindly accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused to you. We're writing to let you know that customer order has been cancelled due to some product availability issue with vendor. The refund against cancelled order has also been done on 5th May with the transaction id [protected].

Thank you for your cooperative support with us.

Have a good day !!!

Warm Regards,
Customer support
Team IB

Comments

I placed an order with[protected] on 20/03/2019 but still it is not delivered and mobile number not giving any reply, will you deliver my product or not.

Khasra No. 401, 402, 1st Floor, Ghitorni, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110030
    IndustryBuying.com - need to know the status of my order or cash refund - reg