IndustryBuying.com — wrong product supply, partial delivery, delay, no response

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Vikram Tambe on Jul 24, 2019
I had ordered 2 fans from https://www.industrybuying.com/ web portals.
This order (Order number 6063263) was placed on 23rd june 2019. Out of two fans one was exhaust fan for kitchen with metal fins, and make was almonard where as other one was a ceiling fan. But i received only the exhaust fan and with plastic fins.
The received fan is of bad quality. Also the mrp on the fan was showing value of 1410 inr inclusive all taxes. Whereas company has charged me 1700 inr for the same. I rejected that fan due to quaity and asked company to take back. But company is not responding even after one month.
The other item has not yet delivered at all. This delay is too much for the consumer goods.
Astic fin fan which is very cheap quality. I rejected the product and wanted to get replacement. I contacted the company many times but there is no response from them. The other product of ceiling fan has not been yet delivered at all.
It is almost more than a month i am following up with company and there is no proper response. I have requested them to cancel my order and refund my money. But they have not responded positively yet.
I ordered material on this compnay due to urgency but they failed to provide me in time and correct items. Hence my reuest is to get full refund. Presently company is not responding. Please help me...

Vikram tambe

[Jul 24, 2019] IndustryBuying.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Vikram Tambe, Jul 24, 2019
My total order value for refund claim is INR 3841.
IndustryBuying.com Customer Care's response, Sep 12, 2019
Dear team, this is in regard to complaint against wrong product we had already returned the order and refunded the full order amount with reference details 5d75db79310b1 and transaction ID [protected], same has been informed to customer and complaint has been closed.
Thank you for contacting us.

Khasra No. 401, 402, 1st Floor, Ghitorni, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110030
    IndustryBuying.com - wrong product supply, partial delivery, delay, no response