[Resolved] Intellipaat — Online training

Central India, India
 [email protected]
The online lectures are given by a man who speaks very, very poor English. It would be difficult to understand him if you were face to face, but their classes are much worse than that.

They broadcast from a cement or cinder block room, with a huge echo problem. You will not be able to understand a word of it. "Mummble, mummble buzz, mumble, feedback overload, mumble."

Pay for the class, listen to the echo. It sounds like the guy is talking over a stadium loudspeaker with golf balls in his mouth.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 18, 2017
They provided me with a different instructor, and recordings of the lectures so I would repeat anything I did not understand. And they were very cheerful and positive about it.

[Feb 26, 2017] Intellipaat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi Joseph,

We had a just after your next class and I understand you are happy with the instructor. I hope the problem is resolved from our end.

Feel free to drop me an email if you need any assistance.

Deepak
I joined SAP HANA training, where no trainers available. They're delaying refund money for the past 2 months. Im still waiting. Every time one support person will assure you that he'll resolve by EOD but no refund till now.

Khykha Court, 1st Floor, No.5, I Cross, Madiwala, Hosur Main Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560068
    Intellipaat - Online training