Intellipaat Complaints & Reviews

4.1
Last updated Jul 4, 2022

File a complaint to Intellipaat

Having problems with Intellipaat?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Intellipaat customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Intellipaat

Karnataka

Intellipaat Phone Numbers

Toll free
1 800 216 8930

Intellipaat reviews & complaints(168)

Intellipaat — Payment Support

I had enrolled for Advanced Data Science course with downpayment of RS.75000/- from my credit card ( sales Representaive : AKANSHA ). However, as i was not able to manage my EMI's, I reached out for fiancial aid from my gaurdians. They understood the situation and told that they will be able to support on the basises of directly transfering the amount to course center. Post receving the amount from their end, the Intellipaat...
Hi I've enrolled for the course And made auto debit option using Bajaj EMI before starting the class I've requested them to cancel the application they said we will cancel later but they're denying.
Intellipaat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please share your order id or the registered email id for verification purposes? Our team will contact you and try to resolve your issue asap.

Intellipaat — Support team Not responding

Hi I want to complain against intellipaat support team. I have enrolled for AWS+ Devops course and paid 25k . when I was not registering they are call continuously and now after 3 months they are not responding, I have completed AWS course I had doubts so I mailed the technical team for their assistance they didn't respond, also now completed the AWS course they didn't inform me for DevOps batch that your batch will be scheduled at this time,...
    I have applied for 1 year Global MBA program IU Germany from Intellipaat.
    When they counseled me so much fancy expectation was created as i was just feeling all my dreams will become true, guaranteed interviews, working in Germany and what not. Hence i immediately applied for EMI loan through their credit partner Propelld. Next day my loan passed. and 240000 got credited to Intellipaat. But still i did not received any login credentials...
    I am American and I cannot understand the trainer. Their website says you can request a refund before 7 days of starting the course. I was also told that when I enrolled. I have tried numerous times to explain that the language barrier is just too extreme for me and the class is too advanced even after telling them that I was a beginner when I enrolled. They will not refund my money....

I was not expecting the response from them. unfortunate it was a big scam.
    I want my full money.
    Jun 23, 2022
    Intellipaat is not refunding my 2.5L amount. Before the payment they said they are ok with 2.5L amount and I will pay rest amount by Sept 2022. Now after 2.5L payment, they are saying that I need to pay rest amount as well. - I request for refund as it's not possible for me pay the rest amount. They are refusing it. Anshuman and Shailesh I was not expecting the response from them. unfortunate it was a big scam. I want my full money.
    Intellipaat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have joined for E&ICT MNIT, Jaipur’s PG Certification in Cyber Security and Ethical Hacking, on Jan 10 2022, during admission they made lot of promises which they're not keeping it up they mention classes will be regularly taken on weekends Saturday and Sunday from 8 PM to 11 PM but in the beginning itself it was just one and a half hour session and trainers or not actually IIT professors, now they say that I have opted for a different...

Intellipaat — Unethical practice !! Using IIT Madras name to sell digital marketing course

Applying for fees refund from Intellipaat Edutech company, which offering Online course I joined online course after seeing online ads advertised as, Advanced Certification in Digital Marketing and Analytics by IIT Madras. Course Duration 6 months, Classes every Saturday and Sunday 8 pm to 11pm Course fees 70, 000 paid advance through Bajaj Finance Loan I did full payment through Bajaj Finance one day before class started on 21st May and...

Hi, Recently I enquired on devops master course. Aruhi from intellipaat connected to me. She insisted me to take course immediately. I told her right now I have financial issues, later will take this course . And if it is urgent for you please take No from my side. She started replying very harsh. she said, if you don't have money, don't come to my site. Is this the way intellipaat talk to us? Is there any rule that if we enquire about course, should take that course that immediately within a week. So disrespectful. Scared to take course from intellipaat.
      Intellipaat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased course from intellipaat on Friday (10th of June ) . I have not received access to course and Invoice yet . Support and Aishwarya, who sold me course also not responding .
        They seem like fraud.
        Jul 6, 2022
        Intellipaat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Thanks for resolving issue . I have been provided with invoice and with that compensatory course will also be added to my schedule. Thanks intellipaat

For purchasing a course they give all false promises saying they will provide lab setup etc but they don’t after purchasing. In fact they ask us to create our own with personal credit card details...
          They are defrauding people in the name of providing courses from IITG. While opting for one course, their consultants will call you and sell you another course of a higher price promising that the course will be taught by IITG faculty. after few months when you realize that still no faculty from IITG have taken your class yet, you will complain to them asking for a clarification. They normally come back saying that, the theory sessions will...
          *************************FRAUD DO NOT USE SCHOOL*******************************

I contacted this online school in order to obtain daytime courses. In speaking to a Mr. Dhir I was informed that there was schooling within my availability of daytime EST,

I have now received the cost which is in IST which is impossible for me to take even though I informed them that is not what I wanted they still placed me there...
          I was miss-sold IIT Guwahati advance certification in Cloud and DevOps. I was charged Rs1Lakh for a 9 month program and have been clearly informed the IIT Guwahati will be the training faculty. a) Its been nearing 2 months, and the is no trace of IIT faculty conducting training. b) Intellipat claims that it has industry experts conducting training which is contrary to what I have experienced. The trainer just rushes through the sections and...

I paid for MNIT- PG Certification in Business Analysis & Product Management and i have been going through the self-paced program. i would like to notify the public that it is a very low quality program. i have asked for REFUND and they have refused to give me back my money.

DO NOT REGISTER WITH INTELLIPAAT.

save yourself the trouble and go get quality study else where.

I asked for refund 1 day after registering and they refused to give me back my money.
          Intellipaat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Date of Incident - 25/05/2022.

I have been in talks with Nischay, Intellipaat agent, for the last 30 days on my course details. Brochure services were not provided and asked for a resolution time which was not confirmed. He confirmed that if I wont get confirmation that if MNIT Jaipur faculty wont confirm thier agreement by today he will start my refund but he again dropped mail to wait for another 15 days NOT FOR RESOLUTION BUT GETTING CONFIRMATION for which I have been waiting for last one month. Attaching the mail communication on the same. As i have pointed out that he is again going back and asking time for another 15 days, as an eye wash he said course will start in next 2-4 weeks but not confirming that it will be taken by MNIT faculty as I have paid for that course.
            Jun 29, 2022
            Nischay helped from Intellipaath to initiate my refund and so marking this as resolved
            Intellipaat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            +mail communication where Nischay from Intellipaat changing his words time to time.

I enrolled to their course when mentioned from their executives that it is going to be the right course as per my needs.

I opted for it and paid the full amount

However, when I attended their 1st batch I got to know that its way more technical and was of no use to me.

I continuously took follow-ups and they were not addressing my complaint in a proper manner over emails. So...

Hi, My last complaint was closed without any appropriate action.

I have not yet received the refund for my course cancellation.
              This is a fraud company.

Order id : AB0410023
              Jul 4, 2022
              This is resolved
              Hi Bro

Even I got cheated with them. The only way that I see is to make a complaint in https://gama.gov.in/Default.aspx. We have a toll free number for this and we can explain our issues and file a consumer complaint. I have been following up on my refund for last 30 days and not getting any response on the same.

Intellipaat Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2022
              Hi, This issue is resolved.

Kindly close this complaint.

I purchased a course on intellipat:Business iNtelligence Architect course. It cost me around 31000. When I enquired, the associate forced me, called me numerous time and kept suggesting the most expensive course on the list.

Regardless, I slelected a suitable course on March 7th. I waited 2 months patiently for the training to become better and engaging. The entire Website is downrih terrible. The Trainers are unprofessional and rude.
                3 out of 6 trainers just read out of a slide. They have no idea hw something is taught or, how a concept needs to be explained.

I have asked for a refund because, I simply cannot listen to such non-communicative trainers. The SQL trainers downright instructed us to not ask any doubts. The Tableau instructor is so so Dull. It is just Bad. I hope I get a refund. BUt please make sure you do not subscribe to any of their courses

Nikhil

Hi, I have registered for my IU MBA before 1.5 months. However, my course has not yet been started and Mr. Darshan and Mr. Nischay do not update me about the status as well.

I do not want to pursue the course. Please refund my money and stop my EMIs.

Order ID is : AB0410023

Hardik Sheth
                  May 16, 2022
                  This is not resolved yet.