Intellipaat

Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Description
Intellipaat is a global online professional training provider. We are offering some of the most updated, industry-designed certification training programs which includes courses in Big Data, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence and 150 other top trending technologies. We help professionals make the right career decisions, choose the trainers with over a decade of industry experience, provide extensive hands-on projects, rigorously evaluate learner progress and offer industry-recognized certifications. We also assist corporate clients to upskill their workforce and keep them in sync with the changing technology and digital landscape.

Awesome

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Intellipaat Complaints & Reviews

Hello, myself Koushik Kumar. I have recently enrolled for a block chain course on 10 September 2021. I have been enrolled by Mr. Sadiq ([protected]) he mentioned that there is no need of having a prerequisite on any computer language but while I am going through the classes I am not able to understand them due to the inclusion of Java in solidity topic. I totally felt that I had been cheated. I have stopped listening to the classes because I am not able to understand anything. so, my request is to change my course from block chain to java and python or refund my money.
Sep 23, 2021

Intellipaat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Issue resolved... Thank you intellipaat for solving my issue with no time

I initiated a request through mail on 19th July'21 for an online course over weekday as I could not attend all classes last year, which was a weekend. Even though it was promised that one is entitled to avail as many online classes as one wishes, extremely disappointing to see Intellipaat trying to make me fool since last 2 months with their responses, such that "...classes not sheduled yet, hence mail us after few days, & once I mail them there will be similar replies..." And it has been going on since last 2 months with no resolution. My last response to them on17th Sep'21 with a screenshot from their website which says that their next weekday class starts on 21st Sep'21 for the same course..so they are clearly lying. This is enethical and completely unacceptable behaviour from Intellipaat. Request to bring this matter to appropriate individuals and assist many like me.

Akhil Das
    Sep 17, 2021
    Intellipaat team reached out to me & assisted me in arranging the schedule of course as requested by me.
    Sep 17, 2021

Intellipaat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please share your order id and registered email id for the verification purpose so that our team will contact you and try to resolve your issue asap.
    My queries got resolved. Intellipaat reached out to me and shared assistance. Thank you for your support.

My queries got resolved. Thankyou for your support
      Sep 18, 2021
      Sep 15, 2021

Intellipaat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I enrolled for Data Science Master Course. I am very much disappointed from IntelliPaat Team. They are not responding my queries.. Earlier they promised so many but once they got a money from me they have changed their mindset... Very worst experience after joining in Intelipaat.
        Sep 15, 2021
        My queries got resolved
        Sep 14, 2021

Intellipaat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        My Complaint got Resolved. Thank you for your support.

I have enrolled for the course informatica big data management certification course on 8th august 2021.
          They are not...
          Worst experience I have ever had. They are so unprofessional and don't care about your valuable time
          I enrolled for...
          I had enrolled for S/4 Hana Simple Finance Advance Course with intellipaat on june, 2019 with prior commitments from them...
          Worst experience I have ever had... They are so unprofessional and don't care about your valuable time so please don't...

Hello, I'm Mounish. I enrolled in the course through the Emi option on 31 July 2021.due to some personal issues I want to cancel my course when I asked for the Intellipat team to cancel my course and initiate the refund. they are replying back very late to my calls by replying we cannot cancel your course and cannot issue the refunds due to policy . I don’t have any access to courses and have not even attended a single lecture . how they can charge the money when the person is not ready to attend the course .please help me to get my refunds
          Aug 15, 2021

Mounish k's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 19, 2021
          My Order ID: AWS889899889 and Gmail is [email protected]
          Mounish k's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 21, 2021
          still there is no response from intellipaat team
          Mounish k's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 29, 2021
          there is no update from intellipaat team till now

Intellipaat is a fraud company

Just Rip of your money. Course material is outdated, atleast 3 years old. No projects, as shown in the website. No refund. They guarantee you everything, after that, No support from the team. No link even to submit the reviews for the courses or the company.
            Aug 09, 2021

Intellipaat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I enrolled for the Data Science Architect Master's course which was recommended by one of the course counsellors Jacob Siri who nagged me every day to join the course. But now she is not responding to any of my messages or calls. I explained my situation before I joined the course but the lady and her manager Harish promised to provide job assistance in the USA or Canada and now their job portal doesn't have any opening outside India. They are taking advantage of the people's desperation to get a job and providing fake promises. I was asked to pay 1099 dollars for their poor course materials and later I could see much good content on the internet for free. Their trainers are not experienced and I was told that I would work on real-time projects which I can add to my resume since I don't have any IT experience. They would never help in resume preparation or job assistance and their certification does not have any value in the market. I need a refund since they failed to keep the promises. Please stay away from these scammers.
              Aug 06, 2021

jasminesyed's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 7, 2021
              My order id is 237680_19111627 and my registered email is [email protected]
              My complaint is not resolved yet. I was informed that I would get an opportunity to work on more than 30 real-time projects but I was only taught only a very few dummy projects from which you will never gain any real-time project experience. Please don't believe their advertisement or their words. Stay away from Intellipaat.

From day 1 of registration they have been telling one or other reason and don't follow the time line for completing the course....

I had taken spark course. I was not able to continue after one class due to some reasons ...they are not refunding the amount and in the initial conversation they didn't even specify about the policy and irresponsible way of answering and late responses
                Aug 30, 2021
                one to one session is provided
                Jul 12, 2021

Intellipaat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi team, I have opted for PG course, but last month they have put my name in master course batch. After that I came to know there was a miss communication. Then again they ask me to join in IIT batch. But again I have received mail from Anand, saying like this week session cancelled.

Please help me. I am helpless

Else return my payment
                  Aug 7, 2021
                  Jul 03, 2021

Intellipaat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi im mujeeb an enrolled into blockchain course. many times i raised the mail regarding sessions doubts but till now i dint...

Hello, I subscribed for Az-400 course with Intellipaat and disappointed with the very first session. I wrote to Intellipaat but the response was totally bad. I see that the trainers are not prepared for the session and there is no time management for the so called experienced trainers. I found that recordings posted in the YouTube are so good but the interactive sessions are literally worst. I would like to help upcoming learners with my feedback so that they can find a better institution.
                    Aug 5, 2021
                    Jun 30, 2021

Intellipaat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Rajat gupta. I did MCA in 2017.I am unemployed due to corona. So, I wanted to get a job but I don't have any IT skills .so, I enquired the course about data science in intellipaat. But course advisor given wrong information that after purchasing the course, you can cancel/refund the course. But when I purchased the course, they say refund is not possible. Their support team is not listening . I dropped the mail in support team as well as escalations team. I came from lower middle class family. My father is shop keeper(small grocery store) and only earning member of my family & I am unemployed. How I can manage the funds ? My father is not ready to give the funds as they say if you done the course what is the guarantee of job ? My father have to manage all the funds . Bank recovery team came to my home and asking about EMI. I am depressed and hopeless . Please help.
                      Jul 2, 2021
                      +918047185934 called me from intellipaat. They said that we will help you for placements.
                      Jun 25, 2021

Raj654's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 26, 2021
                      Thanks.
                      power bi training

devops online training

Signed for Big Data course & without completing the topics the company is sending email as of course completed even though pointing out the missing topics. the trainer is not willing to take the missing session just confusing the learners that everything is covered.
                        dont join useless training center
                        Apr 24, 2021
                        fixed
                        Apr 12, 2021

Intellipaat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Can you please share your order id and email id for the verification purpose. Our team will contact you and try to resolved your issue asap.
                        joshuab's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 24, 2021
                        issue solved
                        fixed

During the admission time I was assured of Job Opportunity assistance after completing the course I'm Data Science. I have already completed the course and awaiting Data Science jobs opportunity but still not got any data Science job opportunity.
                          Aug 5, 2021
                          Apr 04, 2021

Intellipaat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please tell us your registered email id or the order id for the verification purpose, so that our support team will contact you and try to resolve your issue asap.
                          Our career services team has tried assisting you before and strives to assist you in the near future too. Please know the package that you are expecting considering you have no experience in the technology, will be difficult to achieve. Also, due to location constraints, the job opportunities will be limited. However, in case any company is hiring at higher packages for freshers, we will contact you for the same. We would expect you also to be a little flexible as you will be considered a fresher due to no experience on the technology.

Intellipaat — Online Course [Resolved]

This online institution claims on their website to provide hands-on experience to the students after completing the course....