[Resolved] Intellipaat — Unable to Understand Instructor - requested refund - cust service hung up on me.

sudsy
For some reason, companies with Indian origins assume their diction is understood worldwide. I find some of the dialect easy, fluent and quite soothing. However, most of the classes I’ve attended via Intellipaat are taught by instructors with brusque and brutal dialects. I had to drop one course.

Unfortunately, they don’t tell you up front that if you can’t understand the instructor, it’s due to a short coming on the customer side. (I was told that I needed to pay closer attention..) There’s no attempt to help you thru the course, take the same course from another instructor, etc.

When I requested a refund, the customer service rep hung up on my. I called back and ask to speak with management - the person indicated that's not how it worked.. I would have to deal with them (tech support is how he identified himself..)

No refunds, no management to speak with - take it or leave it. My phone number was eventually blocked by Intellipaat and they stop responding to emails asking how to work thru the issue..
Intellipaat customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

[Mar 20, 2017] Intellipaat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi Sudsy,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Could you please help me out with your email id, full name and order details so that I can provide you quick solution

Intellipaat Team
Can you please help us with your email id and order details to look into the issue as we are still not able to see any support ticket from you.

Intellipaat Team
It has been more than 15 days I don't see any reply and we couldn't validate due as your real name is not present and no information has been provided.

If you are a genuine customer do share your order id and registered name else I will consider it a fake comment just to diminish our reputation

Khykha Court, 1st Floor, No.5, I Cross, Madiwala, Hosur Main Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560068
    Intellipaat - Unable to Understand Instructor - requested refund - cust service hung up on me.