ITC

Kolkata District
West Bengal

Load

ITC Complaints & Reviews

Myself propriter of kiran super mart, yavatmal -445001 maharashtra.
I have purchased asshirwad aata from the distributer deshpande bandhu. Yavatmal he is doing fraud in market he is not able to handel the business. He refuse to give me the produts. He is using secound software and not giving the company software bill. Kindly take some action. He is not the proper distributor.

kiran super mart
yavatmal 445001
maharashtra
phone number [protected]
Jan 04, 2021

ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We'd like to get in touch with you to resolve this for you. Please call us at[protected] or email us at [protected]@itc.in.

ITC Cares Team

Myself propriter of kiran super mart, yavatmal -445001 maharashtra.
    Jan 04, 2021

ITC Cares Team

It's been understood from one of the ITC wholesale distributors that he can give 10 Gold flake cigarette packets only off 10 WAVE cigarette packets are purchased.
      Is it true?
      Also he never gives a Bill while distributing the stock.

Name and address of the Distribution:
      Baba Provision stores
      Peddamandyam
      Chittoor district
      Andhra Pradesh
      Pincode: 517297

Suman
      Jan 02, 2021

ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We'd like to get in touch with you to resolve this for you. Please email us at [protected]@itc.in with you contact details.

ITC Cares Team

Sri kurumurthi children sweat patancheru
        Dec 17, 2020

ITC Cares Team

At the time of aashirvaad atta lottery i won the quiz ..of 1 year free 10 aashirvaad atta but recived only 3 months after...
          I found Fake cigarettes(Glod Falke King) are sold in Hyderabad.
          Your vigilance team failed to stop such horrible thing...

We saw many little worms in 10 kg ITC Aashirvaad atta which we got from Dmart Hyderabad near Miyapur aurobindo colony, it is shocking to see worms in food items which we get from branded companies, we cannot use it now as it can create health issues.

It was packed on Sep, 2020 . Please see photo and help.
          Worms in 10 kg Aashirvaad atta
          Worms in 10 kg Aashirvaad atta
          Nov 08, 2020

ITC Cares Team

I am a retailer from Faridabad. I got a cartel of Bourbon biscuits on 2nd November from Rama Enterprises, NIT, Faridabad. They sold an expired cartel to me and are not taking it back.
            Full payment is made by me for the same.
            FB 207102
            Received expired products
            Received expired products
            Nov 07, 2020

ITC Cares Team

Few days ago i went to grocery shopping with mom and i prurchased 3 Bingo packets (ITC Product)as i was hungry,
              when...
              We have purchased Dark Fantasy Choco Fills pack which is under offer, Buy 3 Choco Fills packs and get 1 Coffee fills pack...
              Have raised so many times my complain but still i am found any thing helpful form your side kindly tell your head person to...

The complaint is against a person who does fraud with the company and earns extra money and at the same time running parallel business, I want to know what action can the company take if the identity of the person is relieved
              Oct 16, 2020

ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased Aashirvaad atta from jiomart. Today when I was preparing breakfast I found contamination in atta. I need refund and action against them for not maintaining hygiene.
                Aashirvaad attaa
                Aashirvaad attaa
                Oct 16, 2020

ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am the winner of ashirbad atta contest 2019. It will be declared that i will get 5kg atta every month (upto 12 month). All...
                  Dear Team, I own a departmental store at Guwahati and is regular retailer of ITC food products since 2016. My store falls...
                  I have found "worm like insects" in a freshly opened pack of aashirvad atta for the second time. The pack was bought from...
                  From the past 2-3 times, we’ve been encountered flour weevils. I’ll be attaching photos as proof. After the consumption...

Today I bought two packs of BINGO in different shops and I found one of them were duplicate and locally made which is unpalatable and and may cause disease ...and cause huge losses to your company and for public
                  I have found duplicate packs of BINGO
                  I have found duplicate packs of BINGO
                  Oct 05, 2020

Packet of ashirvaad atta,

Morning we used the same powder, once we take all the powder out we shocked that we have seen one dead cockroach inside the cover, what kind of quality is this where did you received quality certificate this is not at all gud.

Never expect this kind of experience from itc,
                    Sep 28, 2020

ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hi, quality is something that we do not compromise on and we'd like to investigate this. Please reach out to us at[protected] or email us at [protected]@itc.in

ITC Cares

I am Jeetha Rao Munnuru, age 53
                      I own a small retail store in my area, doing business with ITC for past 16years.br...