Zomato Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 29, 2022

File a complaint to Zomato

Having problems with Zomato?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Zomato customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Zomato

Haryana
122002

Zomato Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Zomato reviews & complaints(7031)

Hi team
This is Aman Gupta. I am working with your Company last 4 Months. But last 2 days my ID was terminated. And I got call and message from your side for reactivate my account. Kindly request you to please activate my ID as soon as possible.

Name: Aman Gupta
ID: FE2010116
LOCATION: shahdara
City: delhi
Mobile No. [protected]
Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

T you have a good night and I

This thread was updated on 29 Nov 2022
      Hello Sir/Mam
      Name :- Hemantha kumar N
      Zomato id FE2299927
      my Id is disabled because of profile verification is pending since more then 12 hours
      Pls resolve this issue and enable my id so that I can work with zomato.

Uuggf
        Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It's been a long time since I worked with zomato, my id was terminated due to rain, please restart my id
          Name Akash
          Id :FE1087837
          Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir Maine koi distance fraud nai Kia Hu tho be I'd disable Kar dia ek ek order costamar ke location par jhakar deliver Kia Hu Kuch inform be Kia nai direct disable Kar dia plz help me Mera Ghar chalta hai is kam par Mera I'd no
            FE1236382

Help please
            Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 10th November and 11th November, I booked tickets for Zomaland. The first two transactions failed in the Zomato app but money was deducted from my account, so I did the 3rd transaction in hopes that the failed transaction will be refunded.
              Since that day I have sent multiple mails to the [protected]@zomaland.com and I have yet to receive any reply.
              I have also contacted the in app chat support team twice and both times I did not receive any useful help, they only said to send mail I will get the reply.
              I also contacted zomato care on Instagram and Twitter through Dm's and I still didn't get any help. It has been 14 days now and I have tried every possible way to get help.
              Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered from Zomato. 4 macaroons from Mama Mia ( Kolkata) . I received just 2. I tried reach out to theri customer care they just apologized. No refund nothing. Pathetic service.
                Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I pay a boarding fee 1280rs and submit a original documents of my vehicle even I facing a BGV problem I raised a pack of tickets they are responding but they do not activate my account so please help me as soon as possible to activate my account to work with zomato for earning money
                  Thank you.

Hi team,

It is disgusting to see Zomato functioning like this..I had ordered a packed tea cake from this company BAKINGO and all the details of manufacturing and weight all are erased and delivered..

Zomato mentions that they don't look into this and the BAKINGO says if Zomato calls then they will replace.

BAKINGO told me that there should hv been dates and everything..but it is fine..nothing will happen to you and go ahead and eat.
                    If nothing is going to happen, then why was it erased in the first place if it is not expired.
                    Would you or anyone eat.?
                    If anything happens then Zomato would come to see??
                    What a great tie up between Zomato and BAKINGO to loot customers and silently kill them!!!

I need urgent response on this!
                    Re: URGENT ISSUE Zomato Order id [protected]

Zombie Apocalypse rising sun
                      Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ordered one butter chicken in a restaurant (Mughal darbar Bhopal)
                        But they delivered bad taste and bad chicken pieces (very low-grade chicken I received). I didn't expect this from the restaurant and zomato.

We reported it to zomato customer care, they simply say that they cannot take this complaint related to quantity. Then why they are having business with that fraudulent restaurant?

If they are not concerned about customer feedback, then why do they have customer support to collect feedback? Searched for the consumer helpline numbers, but the numbers are not working.
                        Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered cake for birthday celebration of my friend on 20 Nov, 22 from ridhi sidhi of Rs. 517 order ID- [protected] Prepaid .Delivery agent said location is far and not able to deliver and he cancelled the delivery himself. not got any refund it was disappointing for whole family it was delievery agent & zomato's mistake why should i pay for it refund my amount ASAP otherwise i will file complaint in consumer court as well it leads to my image defamation and uh need to pay for it .
                          Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi my profile verification is pending please solve this problem

Name : Suyash pawar
                              Id= FE1088394
                              My id was terminated by identity fraud actually My mobile is in verious hands And also check my past orders next time this is not happan please activate my Id
                              Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered from Biryani by kilo of an amount of 384.

I placed order near 10.30 pm November 19, it showed 90 mins waiting time and order to be received around 11.46 pm.

I couldn't track th delivery guy on the app, I don't why zomato would that.

I checked around 11.50 for my order and it showed slight delay.

At 12 it showed my order got cancelled. And I was charged for the food they didn't delivered.

I contacted their consumer support and they blamed I didn't responded but I didn't received any call at my end.

They wouldn't listen to it, I told them have enquiry and if guilty I'll pay double. And they started with their we are sorry and will impre thing.

They are horrible.

I want to sue them in consumer forum.

I honest I didn't received any call from them.

Anyone can help me sue them.
                                Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ordered 2 items from zomato and it was showing delay for 9mins when I connected with support they were not giving any resolution but then she agreed to give 75 rs refund and just after that my order showed 17mins delay to which I asked to cancel and refund amount to which they did not agree and ended the chat . Again I raised the query some different executive stated it is not possible to give any compensation and she also ended the chat. My order was delivered 25mins late. Kindly look into it.
                                  Order number- [protected]
                                  Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am not able to apply any promo code from my account because it says promo codes have been disabled permanently due to suspicious activity... I am not able to understand what it is about...

Please look into this issue as soon as possible and try to resolve it..

I can provide my account details for solving the problem.. Please try to resolve it as soon as possible
                                    Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Zomato idhas been terminated due to used defferent person ... I sincerely apologise about the incident happen... I kindly request you to reactivate my id I would like to work with

ID - FE1995405
                                      Location - Hyderabad (Bishnu Nath)
                                      Mobile No -[protected]
                                      Zomato customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered food on 14 Nov 2022 to celebrate childer day with my kids, using the Zomato app I paid my food bill and its was also confirmed order will be delivered in 30-35 mins. at the time of delivery and we were waiting for delivery they didn't call me and after few mins, my order was cancelled without any information. I reached the customer care person, but they also didn't find the correct reason after a few mins on hold customer care person inform me there was a technical issue at Zomato hence it got cancelled and the refund amount will be credited back within 2-3 working days. my point when there is a technical issue at Zomato they will compensate the customer as I lost 45 mins and the celebration got postponed due there problem. why should I be at receiving end?