Jain Housing — Feel Cheated by Jains- Alpine Meadows
Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
I booked a flat with Jains Alpine Meadows, Chennai, unfortunately. (they claim it wrongly in pallavaram, but it is in Tiruneermalai). Originally they recommended a bank also for taking loan and the loan processed in record time of 3 days. They also got the further instalments on time from me. They went on cold storage for a time of 3 years after collecting 90% of the flat cost, did not speak about the completion date. Their agreement read they will compensate with the rent for the delayed completion. After a long silenece, I received a final demand letter which I shocked to note that there was a delay charge levied on me and the letter was silent on the rent to be borne by Jains. When I enquired and discussed with them, I understood, I have been cheated, royally. Reasons being: 1. Their agreement is one-sided. They specify the every single date of payment from the customer and there is no committment when they will hand it over. You can't make out of the date of completion from their agreement, it is one sided, clerverly written to cheat you. 2. They are OK with their allied banks, they recommend a bank, internally do all arrangements to get paid, initially. But the processing time taken by the bank is counted as delay on customer side, and cite it as a reason to deny rent to the customer, feel cheated. A huge amount is denied. 3.Their customer Dont' Care deparatment, sorry, Customer care department is one worst on the planet, you will come across. When you call them (They will never call you, since you have paid 95%), they will talk about the rest 5% is to be paid. The customer care is having no clue about where they project is situated, when the completion, what works pending etc., They act as a mere money collection department only. If you expect a regular status updates and friendly talks, you are childish. 4. Before they get ready the facilities in the apartment complex, they are in a hurry to encash your maintenance cheques and want to collect money. 5. There is no mechanism to talk to any higher officials in the company, I doubt, if somebody exists.
|6 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0|
Jain Housing - jains sunderbans flat constructed by jain housing - totally waste of money, rather zero value money