Jain Housing

Jain Housing Complaints & Reviews

Jain Housing — Jain Pebbel Brook Next to Graveyard

avinashmurugan54
Jain housing Pebbel Brook Chennai Karapakkam is next to graveyard right next to the Block 13 entry gates. These guys have...
Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Building Developers

ak72jain
Dear Sir, I was in possession of HDFC BANK credit card which expired in july 2013. Uptil Aug, 2014 I was paying minimum dues from my bank account. I closed my bank account also for some unwanted charges and mailed them to do so but they did not close the account and keep me sending the –ve balance on my account no. [protected]. After that they were calling me on month end for minimum dues and collected regular Cash payments for credit card from my house. Even I was paying the amount asked, my amount increased continuously in every month. Now I had paid every penny before the next billing cycle they have again generated an amount of Rs. 188 on my card saying that this is the interest calculated by the system at the end of the billing cycle. Please suggest me how to proceed, I really want to sue them for this. It is a clear case of forgery. The only thing they are able to do this is because of our CIBIL policy. Please advise.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

Jain Housing — Feel Cheated by Jains- Alpine Meadows [Resolved]

rams72
    I booked a flat with Jains Alpine Meadows, Chennai, unfortunately. (they claim it wrongly in pallavaram, but it is in Tiruneermalai)....
    Complaint comments  Comments  (6)Complaint category Building Developers

mugundans
    Hi Everyone, It is humble request, don't ever buy flats or whatever it is from Jain Housing as they don't have team to response after sales, They are very good in sales after sales their entire team will be back that there are not responsible that they have been shifted or transfer. Lot of hidden cost will be there. I[censored] really want to buy from them. If the flat cost is 50 Lacks please keep 70 Lakhs because the hidden cost will be 20 laks extra. Be careful and be active
    I did pre booking of jains anuvidha one year back. Still the project is not started. from last 50 days they are returning my pre booking amount. No one is responding propely. Please don't trust thease people.
    Untrustworthy Construction Company. Don't Trust .

With profound torment and distress, we are composing this audit against Jain Housing and Constructions Ltd. Approximately 45 unfortunate souls booked pads in Jains Swadesh Bangalore around the season of[protected]. According to the deal understanding, undertaking was to be given over totally by March 2013 with beauty time of 3 months coming up short which a punishment of 6 Rs for each sq ft was specified.

Indeed, even today(Feb 2015), the venture is not completely finished and there's a progressing Land case which was not educated to purchasers amid offer of pads. Not able to endure the high EMI expenses and house rentals few o[censored]s moved in by Jan 2015 and the Company is in no mind-set to complete the pending works and get every one of the endorsements.

Nature of development is pitiful no doubt. Jain Housing staff themselves are inciting us to go the legitimate route as they know about complete provisos in our incredible Legal framework. Disposition of every last Jain Housing staff beginning from MD till administrator is horrifying and they treat clients like hobos.

Unfinished and insecure lifts for a working of 25 stories which is bringing about restless evenings to clients, unfinished level works, drainage/spillage in every one of the pads, broken entryways and windows, third grade quality tiles to say a couple.

So dear planned level purchasers, never at any point consider owning a Jain Housing and Constructions Ltd. condo in any area. Be it Chennai, Kochi, Bangalore, Hyderabad. Spare yourselves some cash and great well being!
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

daduu
      The delay in the project is completly frustrating, and they give all false deadlines to fool the existing customer.I booked more than 2 years back and till now the construction happening in a snails pace. I dont think they are in any mood to complete the project in near term. They may advertise as ready to handover, but not sure what they will handover?

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Building Developers

Jain Housing — Cheating customer in Kochi

kamathsuresh
        I am a resident of Jain Charring Cross, Kathrikadavu, Kochi. The company has failed to provide the promised facilities in...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Building Developers

Rahul _g
        If you browse this site, many people might have given lots of positive comments about jain. Be aware, really Jain is worst to the core in terms of Quality and Service. If you really want to know them, just walk-in to any of their projects completed/in-progress you yourself can witness.

In this site, it seems many people for money has given lots of positive comments about jain, especially about Inselli Park project. But, the reality is that, the Inselli Park is not handed-over to people for about 6 to 7 years; this clearly shows that the comments are wrong!!!! be aware.....

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Jain Housing — Jain Housing - Chennai [Resolved]

Sabarinathan D
          Hi, my name is Sabarinathan. I am working as a software engineer in Chennai. Our family is a moderate family. My father is...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Real Estate

saralavr
          I have booked my first flat in jain housing inseli park .When I was searching to buy a flat near to my office ,i was asking suggestions with my friends and we analyzed allot ,We got a lot of options but nothing is satisfies me and my budget. At that time I heard about inseli park and went to site visit, while entering into inseli park really i felt wow! by seeing that incredible infrastructure and wonderful amenities like Club house ,swimming pool, park ,gym etc..What an amazing place!..Thanks for jain housing for giving us an wonderful apartments.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Real Estate

Jain Housing — Jain Housing Inseli park [Resolved]

suresh247
            Hi friends, We would like to thank Jain Housing for giving us wonderful and successful projects. I have booked an apartment...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (22)Complaint category Real Estate