[Resolved] Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad [Jntuh] — Od pre-convocation

Hyderabad, Telangana, India
 RoopaB
Dear personal,

I have applied for m. Tech 2015 (Passed out) pre-convocation od through online url:"epayments. Jntuh.ac.in/onlineconvocationservices/jsps/login. Jsp", but i have not received od. I made online payment on dec 09 2016. Online payment transaction id — 21173308 for the hall ticket no : 13u11d5819. Email id : roopa. [email protected] I have uploaded all required documents in color and photo. There is no link provided on website to check the status. Please let me know the status so that i can proceed for further.
I am unable to find status of my application on site and no other medium as well, but amount transferred to jntu hyd. I am enclosing the payment receipt here. Can anyone help me on this please.

Thanks and regards,
Roopadevi b

Od pre-convocation
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 29, 2016
Received OD through Speed Post Today. Thank you so much.

[Dec 26, 2016] Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad [JNTUH] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Kukatpally, Telangana, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500085
    Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad [Jntuh] - Od pre-convocation