Jaypee Developers
Jaypee Developers Ltd.

Jaypee Developers Customer Care

#19, Jubilee Homes, TVS - Rayakotta, Krishnagiri Dt(T.N)
Hosur
Krishnagiri District
Tamil Nadu

Mobile:
Mobile:

Load

Jaypee Developers related photos (2)

Jaypee Developers Customer Care related pictures (2)

Jaypee Developers Complaints & Reviews

Hello, Mine case is no different, me too suffering from their false promises and then getting mentally tortured, it is being 3 years and no construction, no refund, we are not going anywhere, kindly add me if you filed a case against 'em. I booked a unit in 2013 through Invstor Clinic and landed into a situation where no one is there to listen, we are fooled by builder and no support from any agency.

This is not the case of an individual or so, i believe, Authority should intervene rathen than leaving us in lurch.

regards Manas

[Nov 05, 2016] Jaypee Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi. all,

I have booked a flat in jaypee budhha circuit 2 in 2013 but builder not complete his project till date. i also visited the jaypee office, they are offering 12 % interest without any date. so i want to refund my full amount with 12 % interest without any delay.

O please resolve my problem any how. its a humble request to indian government.

Keshav kumar
    Delhi

[Nov 01, 2016] Jaypee Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Jaypee is not returning money to customers without court orders. Like other cheated customers of Jaypee in other projects, you should collectively take action against the builder before Court. We have already lodged collective action against Jaypee for other projects including kassia. Join in large numbers for speedy and effective results against builder. Pls contact for further details. Lokesh Bhola, Advocate - [protected]. [protected]@ndlolegal.com

My name is smita satsangi and i bought buddha circuit 2 in march 2013 with the promise of getting a delivery in 30 months + 6 months grace period. Because of default of jll, i processed for refund in march 2016 after patiently waiting for 3 years. They promised with written mail to refund my money with 12% interest by the end of sept, 2016. When visited their office for the same refund on 29.09.2016, they told me to give 1lac in feb, 2017 and rest in installment over the period of one year. I saw their are lot of people being harassed by jaypee.
      I have very limited options as builder doesn't seems to be fulfilling his commitment. Please help me for getting my hard earnest money urgently from these fraudy.
      Kindly add me to your group if you all are doing any movement against these.
      My no. Is [protected].

[Sep 30, 2016] Jaypee Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Saritaji,

I am also victim of same. What is the status of your refund, Can we fight a case against JP.

Ghaziabad

I am also a victim of JaaPee fraud. I have booked this flat on June 2013 and paid 40%. Since 2 years there is no demand draft and no information what so ever.

lets fight agaisnt this cuppupt builder.

Lucky Nanda
      Hi, i had also booked flat in budh studio 2 in 2013, but till date, construction had not started & neither there is any commitment from builder by when the possession will be there.

Please help me too in getting my money refund, as i had taken loan & also paying interest to Banks.

Arun Sharma
      Dear all
      I am also in same situation
      Booked BS206C0203
      Please come together so we can file a case
      If any update call me [protected]

BS206A0704

Please help me too in getting my money refund, as i had taken a loan & also paying interest to the Bank.I have contacted them numerous times, completed the procedure for refund as advisedby them, they are not replying on email and disconnecting the phone calls.

Ravi

Hi All,

I am also a victim and had purchased a studio apartment in Buddh Circuit, Phase-1 in year 2013..Could you please add me to your group and i would like to go with you to recover our hard earned money along with the interest.

My name is G.C. Joshi and can be contacted @ [protected].
        Please keep me informed and am willing to be a part of any legal battle if the builder doesn't pay our money back along with interest..

G.C. Joshi

[Sep 28, 2016] Jaypee Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dear Saritaji,

Hi All,

My name is Azeem Khan and I bought Buddha Circuit 2 in May 2013 with the promise of getting a delivery...

Booked a unit in 2013 in Budh Circuit Studios phase 2 unit number 602.
          Have deposited 8 lacs for the same. Now no response from the developers. Would like to join u all for legal proceedings against these frodulent people.
          Have marked several mails to customer care, Malvika Tomar and Sumit singh members of JayPee Group Management but no response...
          Would contribute my share for the same.
          Arpita Tripathi
          [protected]/[protected]

[Sep 20, 2016] Jaypee Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          I have booked 2 units in jaypee budh circuit studio phase -1 in 2013, they have already taken 40% of the flat cost in 2013 as per plan, but there is no progress on the project.

Whenever i visit their office in sec 128, no proper response is given by them. I think we should file a case against them

vikas jaiswal
          Dear Amritaji,

Hi All,

My name is Sumeet Singh and I bought Buddha Circuit 2 in May 2013 with the promise of getting a delivery...
            I've booked 2br flat in march 2012 & it was agreed to be handed over within 36 months from the date of allotment. I've booked...

Hi team,

I have booked 1bhk flat in budh circuit phase-1 in april, 2013 and they commited to give possession in 24 months. Its been more than 1 year and i didn't get any possession.

Whenever i send them mail they didn't reply, when i call them they give hope all the time but no positive response. I took loan from bank as well.

I would request them to give my complete money back with interest.

Ankur

[Sep 06, 2016] Jaypee Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear Sir / Madam,

Ghaziabad

I invested in 1BHK in jaypee group "Buddh Circuit II Studios" in June 2013. The project has been called of[censored]nofficially. Its been 3 years and the company jaypee has not yet returned the money back inspite of all the papers being deposited to them in Feb 2016. Everytime we call or visit their office they say please come next month and also they are not giving any timeline when they would be able to refund the amounts to us.
              Please help me to get the refund as I am in urgent need of money.

[Aug 31, 2016] Jaypee Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jaypee has not constructed Studio 1 since very long and are not returning any money.
                They have given 6 to 8 months time. I have applied for cancellation with all documents,
                They are asking me to wait for 6 months to complete. Only then they will speak to me. Its been 3.8 years . I have already paid close to 9 lacs to them and 3 lacs to Bank for Interest.

Just created a FB group. Join this and lets discuss what steps can be taken

[Aug 26, 2016] Jaypee Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Updated by ashishrana1985 Aug 25, 2016 Join this Facebook Group so that we all can be on same page.

I will approve the request immediately

I have booked a unit in jaypee buddha circuit phase ii for 1bhk studio apartment and paid almost 30% of amount i. E. ~10lacs in initial two years after that they stopped demand and after connecting with them i have got the response that there is a delay in construction. Recently when i visited jaypee office in noida they have asked me to surrender my unit as they are unable to deliver this project, i have surrendered my unit and submitted all the required documents on 19th april'16. They promised that i will get my money back with 12% interest within 6month, but 5 months have been passed i didn't get my money back, please help.

[Aug 19, 2016] Jaypee Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is Rekhansh Arora, I am also in the same boat with all the friends above and will file the complaint with...
                    Hi everyone
                    I am also a victim of jp buddh circuit studio apartments. There is no satisfactory reply from the jp group....

I have booked unit reference no. Bs207c0904 in tower buddh circuit studios-ii / buddh circuit studios-ii tower 7, project jaypee greens sports city east under name of nitesh brijmohan gupta. As per agreement, i was paying as per agreed payment terms in year 2013 regularly and since then i hear no further communication from jaypee team (No email/phone calls) nor i see any activity on project site. Unit was allotted on april 2013 and with 30 months construction promise which is far from reality’. I claim refund my full investment in project with 12% interest p. A.

[Aug 17, 2016] Jaypee Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased bs201b1401 from jaypee wide involice # jsebs21b1401/jil/13-14/[protected] dates 13th july 2013 and last communication was responded by 23rd feb 2016 where they have confirmed that project will re-initiate in april 2016 and post that no response and no phone lines are working to reach anyone in their office or ho. i have take loan for last amount paid for 2.7 lac and for which i am paying emi to bank like an idiot, moreover as per contract jaypee would be paying compensation which is negligible but they are completely absconding. i would request to help us tighten these mother suckers and take it legally and get our compensation or refund of full amount along with interest from the date of payment and harassment done to us. please guide how to go about it and i dont mind coming to dlehi and filing the case against jaypee group.

[Aug 15, 2016] Jaypee Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Updated by videsh75 Dec 12, 2016 Dear Sir,
                      I havent received any response from builder till date. can you please let me know the further course of action.

Jaypee Greens Budh Circuit Phase 2 II

Same story - no demand, no update on construction and they are not ready...

I booked a 3+1 bhk with jaypeen in the year 2012 december and have made the narly the omplete payment to jaypee, they had mentioned a delivery date of 3 years from the date of booking which was suposed to be november - december 2015, however the construction on their project is completed stopped and they do not respond to any email or telephonic queries upon personally going to their office they gave a date in april 2016, but again the constructin has not started. I continue to pay huge emi's . This seems like a huge nexus between icici bank and jaypee.

Apartment no - ks2-39-302.

Pranay

[May 02, 2016] Jaypee Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Jaypee Developers Customer Care's response May 03, 2016 Dear Mr Pranay,

You complaint has been wrongly posted to us. We are Jaypee Developers in Hosur, Tamilnadu. Except the name we do not have any relevance with Kassia project. Our projects are confined to Hosur in Tamilnadu.

Please request to post this complaint to the relevant builder.

Jaypee Developers,
                        Hosur,
                        Tamilnadu

Jaypee Developers — Delay in possession in jaypee green noida expressway

I hv a flat in kng3 in wish town klassic jaypee green.let me know if anyone is filing/filed a complaint in consumer court agt the Developer.my id is [protected]@gmail.com