Jaypee Developers Customer Care
Jaypee Developers Ltd.

Jaypee Developers Customer Care

Jaypee Developers Ltd.

#19, Jubilee Homes, TVS - Rayakotta, Krishnagiri Dt(T.N)
Hosur
Krishnagiri District
Tamil Nadu

Mobile:
Mobile:

Load

Jaypee Developers related photos (2)

Jaypee Developers Customer Care related pictures (2)

Jaypee Developers Complaints & Reviews

Jaypee Developers — Delay of flat [Resolved]

Kammu Singh
I have purchased a flat in jaypee aman, noida sec 151 on aug 2012, they are supposed to handover the flat in aug 2014, its...
Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Building Developers

Virendra422
I have taken one unit in "Jaypee Buddh Circuit Studios Phase II on Yamuna Expressway Greater Noida(UP)" in May 2013.
Since two years no demand has been raised and when i personally visited the site no construction work was going on there.
When i asked to shift my unit in other project they refused it.
When I asked for the money along with the interest, they replied that they will give the money after cutting 20% money of the total flat amount.

I have already taken loan against this property and emi's are also going on.

As per their conversation there is no hope to get the possession of my unit near 7-8 years, my hard earned money is stuck with Jaypee Builder.
Please help me out.

Viren
Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-06-04 12:43:24

[Feb 25, 2016] Jaypee Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jaypee Developers Customer Care's response May 03, 2016
Dear Mr Pranay,

You complaint has been wrongly posted to us. We are Jaypee Developers in Hosur, Tamilnadu. Except the name we do not have any relevance with Jaypee Budh Circuit project. Our projects are confined to Hosur in Tamilnadu.

Please request to post this complaint to the relevant builder.

Jaypee Developers,
Hosur,
Tamilnadu

lsingh777
    i have booked flat in jaypee aman in 2011 and they promise the delivery in 42 months but till now i have not received possession and not any late fees. even i m not getting any response from there side. the speed of construction is very slow. they have cheated the buyers. taken all the hard earned money of buyers and now giving just dates nothing else.

Lakhminder Singh

[Feb 23, 2016] Jaypee Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

upadhyayrajiv
      Booked a 3 bedroom flat, 1650 Sq. Ft. in Jaypee Greens, Kensington Boulevard in 2010. The builder was suppose to give the possession in 2013 (36 months). However this is not been given till now rather in 2014, they sent me a letter that it is been delayed and will be given in 2016 November. I sent an email to them to either give me possession or give me my money with interest which I paid to bank. @11.30% per annum. I have already paid 95% of cost of flat in 2013.

[Feb 19, 2016] Jaypee Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ankit23101989
        I booked a 1BHK apartment in Buddh Studios II in Apr 2013 and now after three years the tower is still in its very initial stage of construction. As per the Provisional Allotment letter issued by the builder the property was expected to be delivered in 30 months from the date of the PAL and 6 months of grace period. Now the project is in the state where it will take another 3 years minimum to get delivered to its respective owners. They commit to pay the penalty of 5 Rs / Sqft /month which is nothing. We are liable to pay a much higher interest rate to the bank for the money we have invested in the project.

And now they are not returning the money back with interest or shifting my investment in any other project.

What action can be taken in this concern as my hard earned money is at a stake.

[Feb 07, 2016] Jaypee Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Jaypee Developers Customer Care's response Feb 09, 2016
        We are Jaypee Developers in Hosur, Tamilnadu. The above complaints is not concerned with us. The above company is different company except similarity in NAME. Hence address your compalint directly to them .

Mangaing Partner
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Building Developers

Jaypee Developers — Delay in the construction of jaypee buddh circuit studio phase i apartment

Swapan Deep
          I have taken one unit in "Jaypee Buddh Circuit Studios Phase I on Yamuna Expressway" in June 2013.
          Since...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (133)Complaint category Real Estate

pradipt 123
          Following FD's are due for payment since Sept/Oct 2015 but not paid

1) FDR No 43565 Due Date 22/09/2015 amt Rs 72, 610/0 Not Paid in Name of Apurva Varshney

2) FDR No 46435 Due date 11th Oct 2015 amt Rs 87, 132/- Not paid in name of Simontini Varshney

[Nov 22, 2015] Jaypee Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Jaypee Developers Customer Care's response Feb 09, 2016

Mangaing Partner
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Jaypee Developers — Refund of Money after cancellation of Plot [Resolved]

jnanjuj
            Hi, Its compliant against the Jaypee Sports City (part of Jaypee Infratech). I have a Plot (Size 209 Sq Yd) in their project...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Building Developers

akumar.ymca
            I have taken one unit in "Jaypee Buddh Circuit Studio II in Yamuna Expressway". They were supposed to finish the project till Nov'2015, but they have not started the project yet. When asked for the money along with the interest, they replied that they will give the money after cutting 10% money of the total amount, forget about the interest that they should give since its their fault that they did not start the project on time. When I try to call them in the customer care no reply comes and customer care representative picks the phone and do not answer . I had to personally go to the office many times . They are not even replying the emails .

[Aug 26, 2015] Jaypee Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Even i am facing the same issue, i am following up with them for almost 1 year and they are not responding. I have meet them multiple times but they are giving all the false promises.

agrawalpooja2
              The possession is due i July 2013. Till date only brickwork going on. I am not sure whether it will be completed one day. We have taken loan for which we are paying interest and this is just making fool of the middle class people. As we people cant go to court and we cant fight with these big builder so they are making fool o[censored]s

[Jul 01, 2015] Jaypee Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Jaypee Developers Customer Care's response Sep 05, 2015
              We are Jaypee Developers in Hosur, Tamilnadu. The above complaints is not concerned with us. The above company is different company except similarity in NAME. Hence address your complaint directly to them .

Managing Partner

Jaypee Developers — Poor customer service [Resolved]

kumar prashant Nayal
                I have a unit in garden isles project in wish town noida. I am trying to avail home loan from my employer but response from...

suryaprakash014
                Personal Details : Name : Surya Prakash Unit Booked : jaypee kosmos Unit no 203 Tower No - 55 Booking Date : 10th of Fet 2010. Payment : 100 % Status as on date : After so many follow ups Jaypee group is not responding my request for exact status of my Unit. After personal visit so many times now they are saying that tower no 55 is not yet built and we will offer you some other unit but not responding after this. I requested so may time by phone call, personal visit and follow up mail even wth MD of Jaypee Group Mr. Gaur, but not getting any response. I want my hard earned money invested in this property should be not wasted like this and as promised, i should get my unit back.
                Jaypee Developers Customer Care's response Sep 05, 2015

Managing Partner
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Movement & Delivery

CAKamalSachdeva
                  Dear sir, I had booked plot of appx 210 sq yards at jaypee sports city at yamuna expressway. since the day i booked this plot i was misguided with wrong information and communication but still i waited the possession which was supposed to be jan 2014 amidst of trust deficit. I had paid more than 30% and assured that development charges will be demanded on possession. but their representative shrugged his shoulder that if it is not in writing then i can not revise the demand note and you should have taken in writing. Now; 1. they do not remember that they had given me concession of development charges be on possession. 2. they delayed the possession which was supposed to be jan 2014 as per terms of provisional allotment and they keep on misguiding on possession on their toll free helpline that it will be on time. finally i decided to get cancelled unit in aug 2014 with application of cancellation. there were lot of communication where they compelled me to give me in writing for deduction of 10% consideration of plot value. But i also insisted that when i have filed the application for cancellation of provisional allotment due to failure at your end then why i should suffer, but still if it is your policy then better you do whatever you want to do and refund the money according to you and tell me when i will receive the money. they told me it will take 90 days. Now 90 days have gone and unit is forfeited and when i asked for money they are saying that they will not pay untill i give in writing 10% deduction. My story is long so only tried to brief it here. they waised my time till date with false and unprofessional way and finally again came to point zero by saying that they will not pay untill i give in writing for deduction. I had served notice to them on 20th oct 2014 when they took first u-turn but before i go to consumer court i want to take help from your forum which my friend referred to me effective way for fast recovery of refund rather than court case. Regards, Kamal Sachdeva 2426/13 Karnal (Haryana)
                  Updated by CAKamalSachdeva Sep 05, 2015
                  They refunded money in May 2015 instead of paying interest they deducted 10% of basic price of plot. Such a shameless company which had some reputation long time back.

It has left me no option but to take legal course.
                  please provide your contact nos so that we can plan further unitedly and a group. My name is shobha and my no. is [protected]
                  Jaypee contacted me and asked me to invest my money in their another project. The money will automatically transferred to that project which will be completed in another one year. They are so fraud and making us fool. Please do something it was my hard earned money and I am going to retire from my job in few years.

Kindly make a group of victims of Jaypee so that we can combine solve this problem. Give your contact numbers.
                  Mine is [protected]

Shobha Kandpal

Jaypee Developers — Jaypee Aman delayed allotment

Bhavana1980
                    I had booked one flat with this group more than 4 years ago and payment plan was construction based. They had completed...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Building Developers

Jaypee Developers — Pained by Jaypee over delay in posession for 5 years now [Resolved]

samgup
                    Dear Sir / Madam, I wish to bring to your attention the anti-consumer policies being adopted by Jaypee, the biggest builder...

Jaypee Developers — Forgery & Cheating By Jaypee Developers [Resolved]

shweta21choudhary
                    Jointly booked 2 units of flats at Jaypee Sports City-KASSIA, 1-4 bed room & 1-1 bedroom, at Greater Noida under Subvention...

Recently Discussed

Jaypee Developers
                    Refund of rs.11 lakhs + 18% interest paid for studio apartment ii in buddh circuit in, yamuna expressway gautam budh nagar in yea
                    project delay
                    jaypee buddh circuit studios phase 1
                    jaypee budha circuit studio 1
                    Jaypee Developers
                    subject: non refund of amount against cancellation of project by jaypee infratech ltd