Jeevanjodi Matrimonial — complaint against fraud

Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India
 swetarani098 on Jan 26, 2020
Hello all,

I have been contacted few weeks back from jeevanjodi (Jeevanjodimatrimony.com) by a their employee named "sapna", "rahul". He showed some profiles of few girls for my daughter for marriage proposal. He mentioned that these families like my daughter's profile and asked us to pay certain amount in order to get contact number.

We paid the amount, and we got the number too of parent of a particular boy, we liked it. However, after contacting them several times, we found that it was fake profile and we have been miss guided by their employee just to fetch some amount. We never been contacted by families who was earlier very much interested in my daughter's profile before payment, according to sapna and rahul. And now, even jeevanjodi team isn't providing support what they promised before.

Before paying amount, they allow us to spoke to boy family through conference for confidence about authenticity. But after payment, we realised that it was one of their people who acted as parents family. They are very cleaver in giving you the confidence in them, and even if nothing happens, they will. We realised later that family contact no. Given later was fake, of different state, and never responded again to us.

Last time, i spoke to their employee was on 25th jan 2020 where they mentioned they would come back on same day. But they hasn't contacted us since then.

[Jan 26, 2020] Jeevanjodi Matrimonial customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by swetarani098 Jan 26, 2020
Below are the contact no of these fraud person [protected] and [protected]. Please be aware of these frauds. They have this fake website http://www.jeevanjodimatrimonial.com/Default.aspx

I want my money (2100 paid) back. Please look into the matter.

+91 96 9321 6565 [Patna]
    +91 65 7221 0174 [Jamshedpur]
    +91 73 1406 8827 [Indore]
    Shop No. 6, Singar Nagar Market, Singar Nagar, Alambagh, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India - 226005
    Jeevanjodi Matrimonial - complaint against fraud