Jeevanjodi Matrimonial — Fraud company.. No genuine contacts of grooms found.

Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, Allahabad District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 hariom_16
Hi Team,

This is a complaint against the jeevanjodi matrimonial company. Initially they told me they would help me out while finding groom for my sister's marriage. They told they would speak to grooms family and will make contact between us and them. For this they told me they would charge me Rs.2000 for life time membership., which I can view any number of contact till marriage. But now the member ship is valid till 12-Oct-2015. Also they are not telling me any contacts.Initially they sent me some details of grooms but in which may of them were married or phone number was not valid or it would be the wrong number.
They have cheated me and my family. Now there leader Ambika is speaking harshly and using abusive language.My family was in contact with Rinki Verma, she told she would be possibly helping me out, but now she is denying all the facilities that she told me at time of joining the membership.
Due to them I had taken the membership, she was calling many a times in a day and giving me false believe and making customer like us fool.

Hari Om Verma

Fraud company.. No genuine contacts of grooms found.

[Jul 24, 2015] Jeevanjodi Matrimonial customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by hariom_16, Aug 21, 2015
Hi Team,

A Gentle Reminder..

No response till now.
Please try to resolve asap.

Comments

no updates from your end

+91 96 9321 6565 [Patna]
    +91 65 7221 0174 [Jamshedpur]
    +91 73 1406 8827 [Indore]
    Shop No. 6, Singar Nagar Market, Singar Nagar, Alambagh, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India - 226005
    Jeevanjodi Matrimonial - Fraud company.. No genuine contacts of grooms found.