Jeevanjodi Matrimonial — fraud matrimony

Jamshedpur, East Singhbhum District, Jharkhand, India
 yadav.. on Feb 6, 2018
I, yadav gupta from barnala punjab. Two weeks ago i got a call from jeevanjodi matrimony regarding some girls profile for me. I choose the profile and a madam ms. Amrita called me and whatsapp me the biodata of that profile. She conduct my conference call with the lady (Mother of girl as asked by them). After talk with that lady we finally decided to meet at some place. After that ms. Amrita called me for registration fees of 5000/- in exchange of this she provided me contact number of that profile family. As i liked the profile, i did registration and she gave me number. When i tryed that number no one pick that phone. After tried many time for three days i called ms. Amrita back but she also not pick the phone and no reply of message. Then i took some number from their website and called on that number one lady ms. Riya (Senior as told by her) picked the phone and asked me she will talk to ms. Amrita and call me back but still no call no message. I tried all the numbers many time but no one picked the phone. I request please register a duping case on this company and help me to refund my money.

fraud matrimony
fraud matrimony

[Feb 07, 2018] Jeevanjodi Matrimonial customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Yadav Guptaji same experience I have faced in Nagpur.They are saying that their franchise no is that but the head of Nagpur center is fraud in my case. the girl was ms Puja from Aurangabad . I have paid 3000rs/- Ms Puja said that she will provide me login ID, password but yet not given near about 15 days have passed .Nos I have received calls from are [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected] & account No on which I have made payment is [protected] they have made conference call with the boy.but when we searched on face book that named boy not got, also on his address physically searched but the same surname person is residing but not having such boy ., for marriage it seems totally fraud . Hence I request no one should entertain such calls it is totally fraud.

+91 96 9321 6565 [Patna]
    +91 65 7221 0174 [Jamshedpur]
    +91 73 1406 8827 [Indore]
    Shop No. 6, Singar Nagar Market, Singar Nagar, Alambagh, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India - 226005
    Jeevanjodi Matrimonial - fraud matrimony