[Resolved] Jeevansathi Internet Services — fraud site

An G on Sep 5, 2018
The most of the profile of boys r fraud name few amit mittal ahmedabad 2. Nalin jhaveri mumbai. 3 ved jindal. He tells he is md of singapore airlines. Delhi. Wrong british passport. He is earlier registered in the name of armani. Most of them have wrong detail and ask for money. And no one works. Strange. Some don't even load photos. Just messaging on your profile
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 7, 2018

[Sep 05, 2018] Jeevansathi Internet Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jeevansathi Internet Services Customer Care's response, Sep 05, 2018
Dear Member, we totally understand and empathize with you for the trouble caused by the irresponsible behavior of another Jeevansathi member. We request you to kindly share defaulters profile id in order to check the same at our end and take necessary action.

We would also like to let you know that Jeevansathi.com verifies every user’s Mobile Number, and also ensures that every user profile undergoes basic screening. While we do our best to identify and delete inappropriate profiles, some users might deliberately enter incorrect information, misrepresent themselves and get their profiles live on site.

We would like to assure you that we are doing whatever is possible to improve security on our platforms and improve overall experience of our users. In an attempt to have more number of authentic and verified profiles, we have a profile verification system through personal visit and document collection, you may find 'Verified' Tag as well on many profiles while doing search. However, this verification process is currently limited to the profiles within India only and a few cities. While we also suggest you to do a discreet inquiry on your own while proceeding with members.

Comments

Somebody has created my fake profile on jeevansathi.com. its my request that please delete that profile . I am already married. I am facing such kind of issues. i am getting unnecessarily mails from their end. kindly work on that.
my registered mail id is [protected]@gmail.com

+91 98 3355 6619 (Matchpoint Office)
    Anant Gupta, B-8, Sector 132, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301