[Resolved]  Jeeves Consumer Services — Seller give used product and denies to replace.

The Vision star seller give me used POCO M2 Pro 6/64gb blue smartphone.I ordered this phone on 14th july 2020and I got delivery by seller on 28th july 2020.
In this 2 weeks long period they provide me used phone which is once returned by the another customer and when I request to replace, they intentionally late the technician visit two times and the replacement policy date expired. Now the flipkart saying that the seller denied to replace. In this way The Flipkart, Vision star seller and The Jeeves consumer service pvt ltd. doing fraudulent work and making foolish to customers. They looted me by 15, 000/- by giving used phone and advising to go for Mi service centre.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 7, 2020
Device successfully returned.Thank you very much.

[Aug 20, 2020] Jeeves Consumer Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Bunty Patle Sep 07, 2020
Special thank to flipkart executive as they understand me late, but my problem resolved.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Jeeves Consumer Services
    Jeeves Consumer Services Address
    #L-169, 6th Sector, 13th Cross, 150ft Ring Road, HSR Layout, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560102