[Resolved] Jet Airways — fraud mail

Nagpur, Maharashtra, India
 Ketu's Creativity on Jul 28, 2018
I paid money due to they offer me a job, but they cheated me badly, kindly refund my amount

* first mail

Greeting from infinity services ltd.

I was a pleasure talking with you on today. As per our conversation i am sending you the complete job details and registration process at infinity service, it will help you to get your better understanding infinity job service offers complete solution to your career needs with our revolutionary career stairs - resume forward services, resume writing, success combo, job assistance, profile verification, career report aid which will help you to enhance your job search and increase the chances of getting interview calls for india, gulf and abroad.

Dear ketakee ramesh joshi,

You have been selected by jet airways at location in india for back office profile in dr. Babasheb ambedkar international (Nagpur airport). Company meal facility training salary will provide you full accommodation just like both side cab facility one time and also your package will be 25 k between 30 k depends also on the post of the candidates.in training you will get half salary, after training you will get full salary.
Also make a payment of 2000 rs. Only all govt taxes included in our company for your reference id card, at your joining day not before this amount is totally refundable& if you're not qualified any interview in that case your amount is refundable and company will also support in your interview rounds about 80 to 90 % that is why the job is sure from our side there are 3 rounds of interview 1st is online test, 2nd is telephonic round & 3rd is face to face round of interview direct front of hr.

Infinityservices. [protected]@outlook.com

Qualification: graduation gender: male
Experience: fresher salary 25 k to 35 k
Job profile3 back office
Industrial: aviation industry
Executive name: praveeen contact no:
Reference charge =2000 (Refundable amount)

Thanks & regards
Hr team

* third email

Dear ketakee ramesh joshi,

It is pleasure talking to you on phone. Your resume has been accepted for jet airways for back office profile for dr. Babasheb ambedkar international airport location. As per your online test, the company has intimate us to verify your documents.
Your document has been verified from the relevant organisation of jet airways.
For the verification of document, you have to pay rs 6200/- which is not a chargeable amount. This is a refundable amount.

You get this amount in your face to face interview.
Your telephonic round of interview has been line up at 03:30 pm to 05:30 pm today.
Complete your payment procedure up to 01:00 pm today, so that at 03:00 pm to 05:00 pm your telephonic round of interview has been conducted.

We wish you a good future ahead.

Thanks & regards,
(Verification team)
Hr & team

They cheated me taking money 2000, please refund my amount, why you people cheat us, we are middle class family, please refund me

fraud mail
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 28, 2018

[Jul 28, 2018] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jet Airways Customer Care's response, Jul 29, 2018

Thank you for contacting us.

Would request you to please write to [protected]@jetairways.com with your complete details.

Guest Relations
Jet Airways (India) Ltd. | Kaledonia, 3rd floor | Andheri - Sahar Road | Andheri Railway Station East | Mumbai
400 069 | India.
Working Hours: Mon-Fri[protected]hrs
[protected]@jetairways.com | www.jetairways.com

Comments

I had received call from Glassdoor.ltd, they say they offer job in Jet airways. the complete process took 4-5 months, paid 50K but no job

i have the phone numbers through which they contacted me, office adress, mails which they sent to me, call recordings. do let me know what should i do to get my money back
This is to inform you, that the company has registered the GST details with Jet airways but we are unable to generate the GST Tax Invoice.

Siroya Centre, Sahar Airport Road, Andheri, Maharashtra, India - 400099