[Resolved] Jet Airways — regarding cancellation & refund

Pune City, Maharashtra, India
 [email protected] on Feb 11, 2019
Saturday morning i got a message that my Bangalore to pune Flight Has been cancelled from then i am trying to contact You, people number of times but there is no response From your end. The call holding time is more than 30 minutes. I really wanted to know the status of my Refund, kindly respond asap.

Can somebody advise as to which higher authority the issue should be taken.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 18, 2019

[Feb 11, 2019] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jet Airways Customer Care's response, Feb 13, 2019
Dear Mr. Bhatnagar

This has reference to your communication above.

Kindly write an email to [protected]@jetairways.com note alternatively you may call our contact centre at +[protected] /[protected]

Sincerely,

Sheryl Dsouza
Guest Relations

Jet Airways (India) Ltd. | Kaledonia, 3rd floor | Andheri - Sahar Road | Andheri Railway Station East | Mumbai 400 069 | India.
| www.jetairways.com
Updated by [email protected], Feb 14, 2019
Hi Jet,

Comments

Hi Jet,
I already mailed you on both info & guestrelation. But no response. Your Contact center also not responding after hold more then 30 Min. I am stuck now. Any other alternative number or place where i can contact physically.

Siroya Centre, Sahar Airport Road, Andheri, Maharashtra, India - 400099