Jipmer — Forgot the password

hemarajen on May 23, 2017
Respected sir/madam,
My name is r. Hemalatha. I have lost my password for jipmer login. Now i'm unable to get my admit card. As my exams are nearing i request u to help me to get my password. Please do the needful. Please do send my password to my mail id.

Name : r. Hemalatha
Email id : hemarajendran3@gmail.com
User id : 241275

Hemalatha. R

[May 23, 2017] JIPMER customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  38 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Sir my name is k.ahmad subhan I forgot my password sir I can't download admit card please help me sir my user id:117198 my mail is K.a.subhan123@gmail.com please help me sir
Sir, I have forgot my login passward. Therefore i cannot download my admit card. Please help me sir. My email id is varsha1996jain@gmail.com
Name-dhara
Application no.-212932
Sir
I have forgotten login password for jipmer exam 2017. Please sir help me to retrieve it since exam is near and i am not able to download the admit card.user id- 102259
Email ID- architabhardwaj2001@gmail.com

NAME: SUJITHA P

My email id is sujithajee2000@gmail.com

USER ID 174239

I have lost my login password. Please help me to download my admit card .

email id
nikithabezawada@gmail.com.
my registered phone number [protected].
my application number 290334.
Sir i lost my login id and password my application no. Is 279591 and Email id :- kundankumarnvm@gmail.com and mobile no.:- [protected] sir please help me to download my admit card
Sir I have forgotten my login password. Please help me download my admit card. Email id: gmsales@kaw.co.in
Phone: [protected]
User id: 52921
sir i am monika dohare i have lost my password . plese help me to download my admit card plz send me my login password my phone or my email id

name- monika dohare
email id - monikadohare30@gmail.com
mobile no.-[protected]
user id-277607
I anusha prasad lost my jipmer password of application number 166912 and I am unable to get my admit card plz send it on my phone or e-mail id
Name:anusha prasad
Phn.no:[protected]
E-mail: anushaprasad102@gmail.com
User I'd:166912
I am Anupriya.s.I have lost my jipmer password of application number and i am unable to get my hall

ticket .so kindly please send my password to my mobile number or email id.

EMAIL ID:anupriya.smbbs@gmail.com

application number:138103
Respected sir/madam,
my name is SWATI MODI . I have lost my password for jipmer login. Now I'm unable to get my admit card. As my exams are nearing I request u to help me to get my password. Please do the needful. Please do send my password to my mail id.

NAME : SWATI MODI
EMAIL ID : swatimodi1211.swati@gmail.com
USER ID : 230075

Swati modi
my name is Meenakshi Chandra. I have lost my password for jipmer login. Now I'm unable to get my admit card. As my exams are nearing I request u to help me to get my password. Please do the needful. Please do send my password to my mail id.

NAME : Meenakshi Chandra
EMAIL ID : cmeenakshi05@gmail.com
USER ID : 236906

Meenakshi Chandra
Kriti rani's reply, May 23, 2017
hey, did u get any response??? i am also in same situation as u ar in.
I Anju have forgotten my password of application no. 99588 plz send it to my phone no which is [protected] or email id is tejsingh41123@gmail.com. plz help me to download my admit card.
Name : Anju
D.O.B.:July 6, 1998
Phone no. [protected]
Email id : tejsingh41123@gmail.com
jipmer castumer cayar namber [protected]
I am Durafshan Hasan.I have lost my jipmer user id and password of application number and i am unable to get my hall

ticket .so kindly please send my user id and password to my mobile number or email id.

EMAIL ID:kgi340046@gmail.com
sir, i lost my passwod. my application no. is 240624. my name is kriti rani. please help me as soon as possible. i am not able to download my admit card. Thus i don't have any idea about my examination centre also. It's very urgent. kindly help me.
Thanku
sir i lost my password. my apllication no is 273932.so i am not able to download application sir please help me
I am Balasubramanian.B. I have lost my jipmer password of application number and i am unable to get my hall

ticket .so kindly please send my password to my mobile number or email id.

EMAIL ID:baranidharan1968@gmail.com

application number:192964
Sir, I lost my password.So I am unable to get mynadmit card. Kindly please send me the password as soon as possible to my mobile no. or email id.
APPLICATION NO : 174877