Jipmer — Forgot the password to download admit card

Devendra Singare on May 23, 2017
Respected sir/madam,
My name is gunjan bhuskade. I have lost my password for jipmer login. Now i'm unable to get my admit card. As my exams are nearing i request u to help me to get my password. Please do the needful. Please do send my password to my mail id.

Name : gunjan singare
Email id :dr. Devendrsingare1999@gmail.com
User id : 301499

Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
Gunjan bhuskade

[May 23, 2017] JIPMER customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Devendra Singare, May 23, 2017
Respected Sir,
Last time the application had been done by me for the jipmer 2017 examination in which i got the SMS from jipmer. sir with the user id and password given in the SMS and link on my mail id I COMPLETED FURTHER PROCEDURE. BUT UNFORTUNATELY TODAY I HAVE LOST MY PASSWORD due to which i am unable to download MY ADMIT CARD. sir, PLEASE HELP ME TO RECOVER IT~~OTHERWISE I WILL NOT ABLE TO ENTER IN AN EXAMINATION HALL . SIR PLEASE HELP ME...
Complaint comments  17 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Respected sir/madam,

I am deepa.v. I lost my jipmer MBBS entrance 2017 password. So please kindly send the password to get the hall ticket.

Email ID: vkasthu96@gmail.com
Application no: 140290
Mob no: [protected]
Deepa venkat's reply, Jun 1, 2017
Pls send me the password to get the hall ticket.
Respected sir/madam
My name is vinay Kumar MN .I have lost my password for log in to take my admit card . So now I am unable to take my admit card so send the password to​ my mail I'd
I hope that I receive Todd from you
Sir I am brijesh kumar. I forgot my password for jipmer 2017 exam. Please reply me

email-id : brijesh31197rxl@gmail.com

Mobile Number : [protected]

Application no:130909
Respected sir/madam,
my name is Amulya Jain . I have lost my password for Jipmer login id is 235983. Now I'm unable to get my admit card. As my exams are nearing I request u to help me to get my password. Please do the needful. Please do send my password to my mail id.

NAME : Amulya Jain
EMAIL ID :smart.amulya.7806@gmail.com
USER ID : 235983

Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,

Respected sir/madam

I am GAJARLA HARSHITH GOUD, Application number:89816, has applied for jipmer MBBS 2017 examination. I have lost my login id and password for MBBS entrance exam that is to be held on 4th June 2017.so please resend me the login details and enable me to login and download my admit card for mbbs entrance exam which is to be held on 4th June 2017.
So please respond me as soon as possible.

Name:GAJARLA HARSHITH GOUD
Email:goudharsith@gmail.com
Application number:89816
Date of birth:23/09/2000
Thankyou

Could you please resend our password to rajakumar041971@gmail.com and [protected].
My application number is:187836
Respected sir/madam
I am QUEENS FLORA K.I have lost my password for log into take my admit card.so I am unable to take my admit card.please send me the password.
Email id:flarasweety25@gmail.com
Mobile no:[protected]
Application no:119599
Respected sir/madam,
I am QUEENS FLORA K .Application no:119599 has applied for jipmer 2017 entrance exam.I have lost my password .so please send the password.
EMail id:flarasweety25@gmail.com
Mobile no:[protected]
Application no:119599
I am USHAM TAMPHATHOI CHANU, Application number:26093, has applied for jipmer MBBS 2017 examination. I have lost my login id and password for MBBS entrance exam that is to be held on 4th June 2017.so please resend me the login details and enable me to login and download my admit card for mbbs entrance exam which is to be held on 4th June 2017.
So please respond me as soon as possible.

Name:USHAM TAMPHATHOI CHANU
Email:ushamtamphathoichanu@gmail.com
Application number:26093
Date of birth:10/12/2000
Thankyou
Respected sir/madam,
my name is Annu Chaudhary. I have lost my password for Jipmer login id is 269558. Now I'm unable to get my admit card. As my exams are nearing I request u to help me to get my password. Please do the needful. Please do send my password to my mail id.

NAME : Annu Chaudhary
EMAIL ID :annursh233@gmail.com
USER ID :269558
Respected Sir /Madam
I am Priyanka Kaiyalu & my application number is 158941 for JIPMER MBBS exam 2017. Unfortunately I have forgotten the Password for JIPMER login & now I can't be able to download the Admit card for my exam. I don't know what to do right now. Please help me to get out of this problem. Please send me the password again.

Name :- Priyanka Kaiyalu
Application number :- 158941
Email ID :- priyanka.kaiyalu07@gmail.com
Mobile number :- [protected]

Please Help
I lost my jipmer mbbs 2017 password, kindly provid me password to download the admit card

my details-

my details-
email id-vivithavivi79@gmail.com

mobile number- [protected]

application number-291695
Sir, iam an applicant of JIPMER 2017.MY name is Akalya shri.p.I want to recover my password to download my admit card.please help me to recover my password sir
Name:AKALYAA SHRI.P
APPLICATION NO:98174
EMAIL:rohitkarthick355@gmail.com
MOBILE:[protected]

THANKING YOU SIR
Sir, i lost my jipmer password and not able to log in to download admit card.
please do mail me or text through message.

Name & D.O.B : S.B/Viknesh & 30.03.1999
application number : 99347
phone number : [protected]
mail id : vikneshsb@gmail.com
Respected sir/madam,

I am sakshi gupta I lost my jipmer MBBS entrance 2017 password. So please kindly send the password to get rank letter

email id - koutonsgorakhpur@gmail.com
application number -108665
mobile-[protected]
I request u that I have lost Mcom entrance exam password and the exams are near by so please send the password to
Shravyajagannath@gmail.com