[Resolved] Jiva Ayurveda — hidden charges

Faridabad, Faridabad District, Haryana, India
 Dipika Neeraj Tiwari on Jan 6, 2019

Me and my hubby have visited today to faridabad clinic post call confirmation from your clinic. She confirmed me over call there is a one time registration fee of 150 rs and there is not additional cost to consult with doctor.
I also asked this question to the person seated in the welcome desk. He told me that only 150 is the charge.
I consult with doctor and my wife also and then at the time of billing i was charges around 5000 rs.
I came back to home and when i checked my bill there is 1300 rs charged per person for one month consultation fee.
This is ridiculous this is a hidden cost that you people have not disclosed. Is this the way you people cheat patients?
Now i am feeling cheated and have no reason to trust you guys as you have not shown the clear picture and do not have any transparent policy related to charges.
I will report this issue in social media for sure so that no one is getting trapped by you people.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 7, 2019

[Jan 06, 2019] Jiva Ayurveda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jiva Ayurveda Customer Care's response, Jan 07, 2019

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused, patient service and care is of the utmost importance to us.

Please help us with your registered mobile number so that we can further look into the case.

Thanks!
Team Jiva

Plot No:3, DLF Industrial Area, 14th Milestone, Mathura Road, Faridabad, Haryana, India - 122001
    Jiva Ayurveda - hidden charges