Jiva Ayurveda

Haryana
India - 122001
Landmarks:Near N.H.P.C Chowk Metro Station

Good

Jiva Ayurveda related photos (12)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Jiva Ayurveda Complaints & Reviews

Jiva Ayurvedic is a big business conspiracy, the main purpose here is to sell medicines to the patients in large quantities...

They are charging extra money. Jiva medicines same medicine different times and different price. How come it is possible. They are fraud . They r not returning my money
Charging extra money
Charging extra money
Mar 30, 2021

Jiva Ayurveda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have bought jiva skin fit tablets from kandivali east ashok nagar branch on 15 march 2021. They have given me an almost expired product. Make sure that such events do not occur in the future.
    Please give me a refund for the product mentioned above.
    Patient id: JMK004104
    Medicine id : KDV 2021 780
    Skin fit tablets
    Mar 16, 2021

Jiva Ayurveda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Thank you for the awesome support. Your staff has replaced the tablets. Thank you.

Received broken cap and seal bottle of Honey ordered from Jiva.

I'd : JTC127034
      MEDICINE ID : ONL[protected]
      Feb 27, 2021

Jiva Ayurveda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am regular customer of jiva many members of my family takes medicines from your company. But this time I am very disappointed...
        Suffering from the disease (maybe)cervical and migraine headache. I consulted Jiva Ayurveda as a solution during this pandemic...

In each byte of chyawanprash it seems as if there is lot of sand particles in it. To confirm this we have mixed it with wter in a bowl and lot of sand particles got settled at the bottom of bowl.

Please refer the video for more details.
        Sep 22, 2020

Jiva Ayurveda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is Manish Gupta.My registered mobile number is [protected].My appointment was with Dr. Pravesh and the medicine given by him was ordered on 24th August. The delivery message arrived on 30 August. The payment of medicine was made 1677 online. Medicine has not been received till 10 September. Please please return our payment
          No medicine received and no response ofmy complaint
          Sep 11, 2020

Jiva Ayurveda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered (Date[protected], combined kit chaywnprass, oil, gilloy capsule, kadha and dedected rs750, but couldn't get any order number from store. Jiva.com and unable to trace my order. Kindly dispatch my order or return my amount, my email : tursimeena8550. [protected]@gmail.com, mob [protected]
            Tursi meena
            Kanpur, up
            Sep 08, 2020

Jiva Ayurveda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I payed for my consultation 7. August (Ordernr 137064) and got an consultation appointment the 10. August with dr. Rahul tyagi....

Hi jiva team i have order some products and payment is done but still not has been conformed, my order is jn125521.

And regarding this i call customer care he not responding clearly continuously disconnecting call, showing his attitude his name is sandeep chauhan, i need is apology from his mistakes.
              i have completed my payment but still not reflecting in dashboard
              Aug 16, 2020

Jiva Ayurveda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am manjeet kohli. I ordered my medicines 1 month ago from jiva ayurveda but i haven't received the medicines. I am contacting jiva ayurveda daily but all in vain, whenever I ask them about the delivery of medicines the say that the medicines were dispatched from here on 13th july( date when i ordered the medocines ) and say our delivery team will contact you but nothing happens. Everyday it is the same scenario. Please help, do something.
                Aug 13, 2020

Jiva Ayurveda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

1) firstly one dr says you will have to pay less rs in every month and you will have to take medicine 3 -4 month.
                  But after one month they changed dr and money also increased in each month... That is not fair

2) there is no specific ans. Given by dr. Abt how many months till will have to take medicine

3) as earlier says every 15 days you will receive call from dr. But no such kind of things happen..

4) same medicine receives in 2nd and 3rd month.. With same diet charts.. No any change.. With same amount..

5) in mesaage chat they totally rudely denyed to talk with 1st dr. Clearly got ans that you can't talk to your previous dr. If you want to talk with regular sr. Dr. Then only you can..

6) regarding medicine no soecific info. Given by dr.

Devan mavani gujarat [protected]
                  Aug 08, 2020

Jiva Ayurveda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered jiva products for my son for increase in height and dandruff problem. Since then i am calling them on how to use it and they are not responding.
                    They have set medicines which they give to everyone. They charged me 2200 and also the medicine is nothing but just coconut oil and some other powder which is the same for all problems.

I wish to get the refund of my money and want to tell them to stop playing with the problems of your patients.

You do not have solutions to problems of the patients.
                    Stop giving fake cures
                    Jul 28, 2020

Jiva Ayurveda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    The complaint has not been resolved

I have ordered medicines, now i want to consult with doctor regarding the issues i am facing, i am calling customer care[protected] again & again but i am not getting any response from your side.

Very bad service... Will not recommend anyone
                      Jun 23, 2020

Jiva Ayurveda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      After raising camplaint, i have not received any call from jiva, . Are you guys not intrested to check back with your patient abt the effect of medicines.

Really disgusting...m

We had called up jiva ayurveda on friday which was 12th june 2020 & had a word about the problems of health with doctor sayli at kandivali east center mumbai, after that nobody responded us as to when the medicine will be delivered to us & we just kept contacting them but nobody was picking up our call neither at reception nor the mobile no & it was a completely disastrous service been shown as if that nobody was bothered, my question is if jiva doesn't have tht capacity to provide medication facility properly then y have they opened the centre is it to give lot of trouble & creating unfaithful image, i really m. Dissappinted & will never ever recommend anybody to go for it & make sure my complaints reach with the higher authorities in ndtv news & twitter as well... Cheers
                        Jun 15, 2020

Jiva Ayurveda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir yesterday i place online order for jiva product thru paytm at 12.35 pm my id isjn108938 for 9 item but not place my order maney time contect by phone nobody answer about my order customer service is very poor i am very worry to spend rs 765 this order please erfund my paid amount thats ok
                          Jun 13, 2020

Jiva Ayurveda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They provided me wrong medicines containing high level of steroids which affected my legs very critically in treatment of avn
                            Jun 12, 2020

Jiva Ayurveda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Medicines not received. From April 14.Very late & inconvenience.
                              Medicines not received
                              Jun 12, 2020

Jiva Ayurveda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is vijay, and my friend was having slip disc problem so we consulted the doctor in jiva through phone call and ordered...