Jiva Ayurveda Complaints & Reviews

2.3
Last updated Jun 12, 2022

File a complaint to Jiva Ayurveda

Having problems with Jiva Ayurveda?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Jiva Ayurveda customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Jiva Ayurveda

Faridabad District
Haryana
122001

Jiva Ayurveda Phone Numbers

Jiva Ayurveda reviews & complaints(104)

I want to complaint about bad behavior of staff members at badarpur faridabad centre. They do not treat patient and family members in a appropriate manner. I have face this issue while my treatment so I stopped taking now. But I am going to stop taking treatment for my mother as well. They do not take calls of patient if patient wants to talk to doctors regarding medicines if patient feels allergic or any type of guidance. They do not respond to calls and doctors do not talk or guide patients. I visited at the delhi centre of jiva they were more polite and respectful comparatively here.
I want to share my problems which I face at jiva if your team talks to me in a more clarified manner.

My name is anu phogat and my mother name is vijay laxmi phogat.

Jiva Ayurveda — Payment issue

Mene 21 may ko payment kiya tha lekin aap log use veryfi nahi kar rahe hai mene aapko screen shot or bank se statement nikawakar aapko sand kiya hua hai, 3 din pahle bol gaya tha ki payment veryfi ho chuka hai kal tak aapki dawai dispached ho jayemnge lekin agle din koi reply nhi aaya roj parshan ho rahe hai call karte h to bola jata hai ji 2 hrs me call aayegi lekin koi call nahi aayi hai,
    rajisterd number - [protected]
    patente...

I have migraine so i decided to go in Jiva Ayurveda in Gaya bihar all fertilizer are good medicine is also good but when eaten only one medecine then I gotted fever cough and i started vomiting and that all medicines not work in my problem that medicine reaction in my body so decided to return all medicines in Jiva Ayurveda i gone in the Jiva Ayurveda he said we will not return
    Jiva Ayurveda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased jiva sugarfree chyawanprash 1 kg from flipkart order ID OD[protected] dtd 2.5.22. Products delivered on 5.5.22 . I am a regular customer of jiva chyawanprash when I opened the box the chyawanprash consistency fully dried and is semi solid state, taste is also not good. I have contacted flipkart customer care on 11.5.22 .he told that we cannot take the complain and asked me to contact jiva care.today I contacted jiva...

I have migraine so i decided to go in Jiva Ayurveda all fertilizer are good medicine is also good but when eaten only one medecine then I gotted fever cough and i started vomiting and that all medicines not work in my problem that medicine reaction in my body so decided to return all medicines in Jiva Ayurveda i gone in the Jiva Ayurveda he said we will not return
      Jiva Ayurveda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, i got the consultation in the month of April'22 and paid around 3000 for the medicines..after a month, my whole body has got swollen and have gained weight around 8 kgs in 15 days because of steroids present in medicines...I was not at all aware of these side effects and have consulted multiple doc bcoz of these concerns. I have been cheated with false promises as those medicine works for 2-3 days because of steroids and give relief and then makes ur entire body fail
        Jiva Ayurveda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had booked for an online consultation. However, because of some reason, i wanted to cancel my online consultation and so I called Jiva Ayurveda number for refund. The agent who picked up the call was very very arrogant and rude. I had never talked with such a rude agent before. He was extremely rude and arrogant. First, he denied that i had made any payment or talked to Jiva on call before. I strongly said that i had talked with a Jiva...
          I have done payment from ur company link . Payment has been Done .now ur customer care say me ur payment not Received . Plz return my money my [protected] my contact number...
          About my problems i think it is a fraud company.when u registered a complaint there is no one solved to your problems.
          or yea company kehta hai 'ghar ghar ayurveda leke jayenge yea humara maqsad hai'🤣🤣
          when u don't know about doctors availability why u booked appointment. My city was Asansol & the your representative booked appointment for asansol city, when i go and...

My mother consulted from JIVA Ayurveda for skin Allergy in feet. Dr. Priyanka Nagar has given wrong medicines. Those medicine are for constipation we consulted from JIVA Ayurveda long time ago. What kind of Dr. she is who does know the difference between medicines of allergy and constipation? I need to return these medicine and need my money back
          Jiva Ayurveda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Fraud fraud u all are mne teen mahina dabai li kuch theek nhi hua u just cheated me 10k waste ho gye u people will never get success never heartbreaking this is
            :(-_-wanna abuse seriously

I would like to inform you that my father Bishun Mistry had returned some medicines ordered from Jiva Ayurveda due to medicines was not working in February 2020 after talking to Jiva Ayurveda about 960 rupees, whose refund has not been received yet
              my father passed away in January 2021 and I came to know about the returned medicines just a few days back and Talked to Jiva Ayurveda number[protected]...

Lovniesh Singh from jammu
              I am start treatment with jiva Ayurvedic madican but day by day may conditions is very bad. I called jiva team but no response I am admited government hospital in 3day.
              I am booked everday oppoiment in jiva team no response no call
              Jiva Ayurveda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I made payment of Rs 2406/_ on 2/02/22 and informed me by sms medicine id CLC[protected]• payment confirmation has been received on 05/02/22 by watsup•
                When I called customer care on 11/02/22, they replied your order has been cancelled• but I did not receive any information for cancellation•
                After enquiry regarding how order is cancelled, they said concerned people will call you• but concerned people did not contact...

Jiva Ayurveda — Irresponsible doctors and treatment given without proper knowledge

My father was taking treatment from Jiva ayurveda for his eye problems. He took the medication for approximately 2 years. Suddenly the doctor who was treating him left Jiva may be for some personal reasons. Then the so called doctor claiming to have 45+ years of experience and started giving medicine. After taking the medicine for a week his eyes started bleeding. When he called the so called experienced doctor he was shouting at my dad saying...

We had booked an online consultation with the doctor and ordered medicines. During the confirmation call with for the address etc they took down all details and send the medicines will be delivered within a week at the address provided, after that my mother (for whom the medicines are booked) is receiving calls stating that they will deliver the medicines at the post office and she has to collect it. She is aged and alone and cannot collect from PO. However, even after explaining no body addresses the issue and only arranges call back and the person who calls back has no clue of the issue and provides no resolution.

Either have the medicines delivered at my mother's place which is well within metro city limits or kindly refund the money
                Jiva Ayurveda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jiva is not telling status of despatch of medicines even after12days of order.everytime u call on no[protected] they tell their dispatch team will call within 2 hours, but noone calls.i ordered medicines worth rs840 on 28 sep2021 but even today on 09.oct.2021 no medicines received neither i am able to track my medicines as no dispatch link sent.every time they say ur medicines will reach u soon...

I say about my mother. she is not happy by your medicines. My mother is panchakarma by your team. But Panchakarm is not working as you asked.
                  The medicines is also not working. Her illness is getting worse. your service is very worse. The medicines are useless. You gave me feedback as soon as possible to this phone no.-[protected] and mail id [protected]@gmail.com Registered No.is -[protected] Patient name -Kavita devi.
                  Please fix appointment to any other good and better doctor
                  Nov 7, 2021
                  Oct 07, 2021
                  Jiva Ayurveda Customer Care's response
                  Namaste Rohan, we sincerely apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have informed the clinic team to arrange your consultation with our senior doctor. They have informed you about the appointment schedule. Looking forward for a healing journey of your mother.

I carried on treatment from Jiva for my mother as she is having digestion-related problems. Even after 3 months of treatment, it didn't benefit her. The cost of medicine till now is around 7000 but she didn't get a single benefit. I asked to change the doctor. The new doctor wrote 7-8 tests including blood tests and ultrasound which costed 3500. Even after submitting the report, the doctor didn't check it. I asked Jiva support to arrange a call with the doctor, it's more than a week but I haven't received a call from the doctor until today, and today also I got a call from the same old doctor even though I asked to change and he didn't even check the report.

Jiva's main aim is to extract as much money from patients as possible and treating them carelessly.
                    Nov 5, 2021
                    Oct 05, 2021
                    Jiva Ayurveda Customer Care's response
                    Dear Sir/Mam, we apologies for the inconvenience. Kindly share your Patient ID and registered mobile number with Jiva Ayurveda so that we can investigate the issue and will resolve it at the earliest.
                    Registered mobile number - [protected]

Jiva Ayurveda — Customer care staff

My dr has posted my order before 4 days bt ur executive team didn't send me the payment link. Even they r not calling me even when I call them they are using abusing language with me I m having a recorded call o[censored]r executive. He abuse me. What the hell is ur staff doing. If they r not on front they will use any kind of language. Great. The service of Jiva is much poor. Only bcz of my Dr I m along with jiva otherwise I'll definitely kick...