Jobway Consultant — complaint

I was recived mail from them regarding job in dubai based company and told to pay 2500/- for interview, after attending telephonic interview they told that they have selected for job and have to pay 4500/- for document verification, after a month they told to pay again 4000/- for visa processing, after when ever i askec about process they told me it will take more few days and so on for last 3 months, after that they are not responding to any call or mail.
So my adivce to all is never attend any calls from these # who wer born to #, or pay any money these #, banchods, bosedikey. They have also another name infotech solution

Comments

Iam also paid money for jobway consultancy.[protected] is my number. I[censored] want to do some we will raise a complaint with proofs.
from me they almost collected 18000 rupees. now they are not picking any call
The job way consultancy have asked me for transferring around 13500 rupee at different time by saying i am qualified for a job in Dubai and ticket and visa will soon reach to me but i didn't get any thing and lost my money too. Please do solve my problem otherwise I'll continue completing to the police.

Delhi