[Resolved] Journey by Jukaso — Fraud by tourist company eating public money

Ludhiana, Ludhiana District, Punjab, India
 Ggi
I had taken a membership of company named JOURNEY BY JUKASO they made all fake promises while giving membership . But they had taken approximately from me Abt 1.6 lacs rupees and had not given me even a single service . And know they r not paying back my money and there term and condition are made do cleverly that they r eating money of public .
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 19, 2016
Jukaso Journeys Customer Care's response, Sep 07, 2016
Dear Member,

We thank you for bringing the situation to our attention. We have read and noted the the details of your concern.

If the issue you raised has already been solved, please mark this complaint resolved else share your member id, email address and contact number at: '[email protected]'. Should we need any more details from you during the inquest, we will let you know.

Team Jukaso Journeys

Comments

I am also facing the same problem. I applied for cancellation of my membership on the very next day i applied for it. I paid Rs 18750/- as a downpayment. They are not cancelling my membership and now they deducted installment amount of Rs 8855 from my account.
Initially their executive continuously saying my amount will be refunded after dedcting Rs 3000 + taxes. Now I got a call from their office and they refused to refund any amount. Ther are totally fraud. Plz be united and file a complaint against them in consumer court. Unite action will surely bring result. Plz be united.
My whats app no is [protected] and my email id is [email protected] U can find me on facebook with this email id.

Anuj Sharma

+41 338 221 543 [Hotel Gasthof Schonegg]
    +41 338 220 485 [Hotel Harder Minerva]
    +41 338 232 313 [Hotel Harder Minerva]
    I.T. Composite Towers, Plot No. 1, I.D.C., Mehrauli Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Journey by Jukaso - Fraud by tourist company eating public money