Jumbo Warranty Service

Ahmedabad District
Gujarat

+91 97 2500 2777  [WhatsApp]

Good

Jumbo Warranty Service related photos (14)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Jumbo Warranty Service Complaints & Reviews

Jumbo Warranty Service — led tv not repaired [Resolved]

Rtpatel1958
My warrany card no is [protected], which is last three years. On 1/2/2018 my led tv model no. 40j 5100 was picked...

Manoj9899
We have purchase your warranty card with our new led sony tv model no k. L. V 40 r35 on 05.03.2017 in the name of manoj tyagi, jumbo plan no dl - 29894 for 1 year (Registered mobile no [protected])
We had registered our complaint since last 2 months for straight lines viewed on screen, which is till unattended. We had also a talk from your executive from this mobile no [protected] which was given by your toll free no
Now you are requested to please advice what would be our next step to be taken for attending our complaint
Hoping for prompt action.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 27, 2018

[Feb 21, 2018] Jumbo Warranty Service customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jumbo Warranty Service Customer Care's response Feb 23, 2018
Dear sir we are give a solution but you have to send that led tv at delhi location, because we don't have service in sonipat.
My Sony 43 w750model I give to Jumbo warranty service on 08/09/2018 panel problem the company executives not give me not good proper answer about panel. It will come next week and not give me my TV back. This company is not give property services. This is a froud company. Date 19/10/2018status . N not yet give me back my TV. Repaired or not repaired.

Shaikh Nisar
    My self mohammed nisar shaikh.
    I bought warranty in 2015.
    My warranty card no is [protected]
    From this time period of 2015 to 2018 i claimed 4 to 5 times.
    But there is not satisfactory result you give me.
    You took my led every time 30 to 45 days and never gave any service unit.
    And costumer care operator never take a call every time when i call them.
    The service is very poor.
    Contact me immediately and give my led back with total solution.
    Other wise i will go in grahak suraksha cort.
    Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 26, 2018

Jumbo Warranty Service Customer Care's response Feb 23, 2018
    Dear sir, we already delivery your led tv, now if face any issue than please contact our direct complaint no.
    [protected].
    My 55' tv is damged in only 1 and half months. They took it on 20th july. They dont provided me spare tv not even answering my calls they are not responding me this is so inresponsible thing. I spent big amount for buying this. I am not happy with it.

Raj84 Mishra

To support, onida, trushna. Joshi

To me
      Error icon
      Address not found
      Your message wasn't delivered to trushna. [protected]@idc. Adonis.co.in because the domain idc. Adonis.co.in couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.
      The response was:
      Dns error: 183340 dns type 'mx' lookup of idc. Adonis.co.in responded with code nxdomain domain name not found: idc. Adonis.co.in

Final-recipient: rfc822; trushna. [protected]@idc. Adonis.co.in
      Status: 4.0.0
      Diagnostic-code: smtp; dns error: 183340 dns type 'mx' lookup of idc. Adonis.co.in responded with code nxdomain
      Domain name not found: idc. Adonis.co.in
      Last-attempt-date: tue, 03 oct 2017 22:36:40 -0700 (Pdt)

From: rajkumar mishra
      To: [protected]@infiniteit. Biz, onida website, trushna. [protected]@idc. Adonis.co.in
      Cc:

The response was:

Final-recipient: rfc822; trushna. [protected]@idc. Adonis.co.in
      Status: 4.0.0
      Domain name not found: idc. Adonis.co.in
      Last-attempt-date: tue, 03 oct 2017 22:36:40 -0700 (Pdt)

Cc:
      Date: wed, 4 oct 2017 11:06:39 +0530

Icon. Png (2k)

Mail delivery system
      This is the mail system at host idc. Adonisprimary.co.in. I'm sorry to have to...

10/4/17
      To support, jagograhakjago., onida, support

I bought ac on 25 april 2017 that was stop to work on 18 august 2017. I call onida customer care on 19 august 2017 till date ac is not working. Summer almost end. My son was burned so doctor advised me for him safety to use ac. He was in trouble kindly help me. Provide me compensation.

Mail delivery system
      Quota sessionid= (In reply to over...

10/9/17
      To escalationdesk, support, onida, jagograhakjago.
      Dear jago grahak jago,
      Kindly, provide me justice. I have called and emailed to onida since last 50 days but not getting any reply as yet not my ac is working till date

Mail delivery subsystem
      Address not found your message wasn't delivered to [protected]@adonis.co. I...

Mail delivery system
      Quota sessionid= (In reply to rcp...

10/27/17
      To onida, support, jagograhakjago., escalationdesk
      Dear jago grahak jago,
      I was suffering problem due to onida. I was seen add of jago grahak jago and associated with you but you people is also heart me and finished summer. I am not getting any response either from onida nor jago grahak jago. My humble request to jago grahak jago if you people is not able to do anything then do not wast my time.
      I will make aware people about this event by social site, media etc.

Mail delivery subsystem
      Address not found your message wasn't delivered to [protected]@adonis.co. I...

Mail delivery system
      Quota sessionid= (In reply to rcp...

8:16 pm (15 hours ago)
      To support, onida, jagograhakjago.
      Still my ac is not working. Last time in november i got contact number onida executive rajesh khattar (Mo. No. [protected]) i called him but he is not reply as yet. I never seen such irresponsible employee. Jago grahak jagi is also fake
      He do not do any thing only make more trouble to people. Kindly my humble request to you just confirmed me you will provide me service or not.

8:22 pm (15 hours ago)
      To me
      This is the mail system at host uucpout. Netcore.co.in.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
      Be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
      Delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

: host 206.183.108.166[206.183.108.166] said: 550
      5.1.1 : recipient address rejected: user
      Unknown in virtual alias table (In reply to rcpt to command)

Final-recipient: rfc822; trushna. [protected]@adonis.co.in
      Status: 5.1.1
      Remote-mta: dns; 206.183.108.166
      Diagnostic-code: smtp; 550 5.1.1 : recipient
      Address rejected: user unknown in virtual alias table

To: [protected]@infiniteit. Biz, onida website
      Cc: [protected]@gmail.com
      Date: sun, 28 jan 2018 20:16:36 +0530
      Subject: fwd: [protected]@gmail. [protected]@gmail.com
      Date: wed, oct 4, 2017 at 11:06 am

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 11, 2018

[Jan 29, 2018] Jumbo Warranty Service customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Jumbo Warranty Service Customer Care's response Jan 31, 2018
      dear sir we are from jumbo warranty service, a extended service provider for led tv
      Jumbo Warranty Service Customer Care's response Feb 07, 2018
      DEAR SIR PLEASE CONTACT ONIDA CONCERN PERSON AND WE ARE NOT FROM ONIDA

Jumbo Warranty Service — samsung led j5200 tv remote sensor not working

prathamesh.mulay
        We have purchased samsung led j5200 tv on 30/10/2016 with jumbo warranty service of 2 years. My serial code is 25641prathmes051116...

Anurag19802017
        Had given the tv for repair but the company could not solve the problem and returned the tv on contacting them they say there is no issue with the tv from their side and are not at all listening and cooperating with me on the issue. I asked them for a refund of my warranty purchase but still they are avoiding and prolonging the matter.

The customer service and service personnel are not c operative.
        Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 27, 2018

[Nov 07, 2017] Jumbo Warranty Service customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Updated by Anurag19802017 Nov 19, 2017
        No response from the company yet pathetic ...
        Jumbo Warranty Service Customer Care's response Feb 23, 2018
        Dear sir, we already refund your warranty payment.
        Still no reponse pathetic service

arpit1201
          I have been constantly trying to reach them through [protected].
          Nobody answers the call and they never revert back to your messages.
          Those who are looking for jumbo warranty, i strongly recommend against it.
          They can only cheat people and their customer care is also not supportive.
          You can reach them only through [protected], no higher departments.
          No complaints will ever be listened.
          Those who are facing similar problems, i request you to comment on this complaint and we would take an action against them.

[Oct 11, 2017] Jumbo Warranty Service customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

arpit1201
            In january i started seeing some black spots on my samsung ua65ju6400 tv.
            I registered a complaint at jambo. Executive was quick to visit my home, he acknowledged my problem and said that they will arrange a pickup soon.

When they brought my tv back, i saw a broken frame!!! I was quick to take photos and call the person who was attending my issue.
            He said they will arrange an replacement soon. It was 7th feb '17 when i got my tv back, since then no arrangement for the parts has been arranged.
            They have stopped responding to my messages and calls.
            I tried calling their toll free number, they were too not interested in addressing my problem.

I feel soo helpless and betrayed by these jumbo people. I have attached a few pictures of my led tv

replacement of my broken frame of led tv (jumbo fault)
            replacement of my broken frame of led tv (jumbo fault)

[Oct 01, 2017] Jumbo Warranty Service customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shaloo Sethi

I manish gulati have made the complaint on 5-7-17 regarding my tv, my serial no. Is 23178manishgu050816 which is under warranty. Few months back your engineer taken my st to ahmadabad for a month for repair also but we are facing same problem till now.
              I have neither get my complaint no. Nor any engineer visited us.

Kindly see into the matter urgently.

W. Regards
              Manish gulati
              Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 15, 2017

[Jul 11, 2017] Jumbo Warranty Service customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Jumbo Warranty Service Customer Care's response Jul 12, 2017
              We are extremely apologized for your inconvenience. Your case is reassigned, and we are already order your led tv parts and your Led tv Parts will delivered at delhi in 4 to 5 working days so please wait process timing.
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Jumbo Warranty Service — Fraud in bose soundlink mini bluetooth speaker my order no 5391 [Resolved]

ashish1892
                Boss sound link mini bluetooth speaker its not original product.

At the product conformation call i will confirmed...

Vishal Agarawal
                I have already complain many time that my led tv switch of any time and show red light. First your technician says that my led mother board has to be changed and in service you say that mother board changed. After 4 to 5 day i face again same problem. Next time your technician take my led tv and say to check and return again to say that nothing problem. I again next day face same problem.
                So i request you to replace my led tv soon.

[Jun 11, 2017] Jumbo Warranty Service customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                My TV sensor is not working and due to that i cant use my remote to control my TV. cant be able to get in touch with Jumbo guys as there numbers are switched off and toll free disconnecting since last one week. kindly help so i can talk and avail warranty. Residing Central Delhi (New Delhi).

Ashish Rattawa
                  First of all the person who attend the call at customercare is even ready to fight with me and say jo karna hai karle. This is what kind of people who attend the call at [protected] jumbo warranty

My matter was i bought sony 4k led and was under jumbo warranty. I got lining issue within 10 days of my tv. So i did a complaint and they took my tv for 1 month and gave it back to my as it is. I mean seriously for 1 month i am out of tv and all they do is gave it back as it is.

Lining in my tv was very rare. It would come very much randomly. But it would come for sure. I took all the pics of lining. The pattern of lining was also uneven. It would change the place and pattern eveey time it would come.
                  So as i got my tv back i got the line on display again in 3 days. So i was shocked i called them again and i said i thought the issue was solved. They again quickly take aways my tv and again for a month they took it back. When i called them again and again they said your panel is being finally replaced. So as i got my tv back in a hope that issue of display is solved.. I got line on display again. I was just blank and yes they lied about replacement of my display.
                  So finally m calling them again and again and they just want to observe the tv and if did not come under their observations then they consider it being ok. So they can even lie to you.
                  Now i am helpless with their warranty.

Uneducated for sure whoever attend the call is now like kya hai.. Company fraud lagti hai toh jo karna hai karle.. Call record karle internet pe daal de.. M sure it do gave me anger and i would might go consumers court if my display panel is not replaced or solved.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 4, 2017

[Feb 28, 2017] Jumbo Warranty Service customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Jumbo Warranty Service Customer Care's response Mar 04, 2017

We are extremely apologized for the inconvenience suffered by you.

Being our valuable customer i am personally looking in this matter & before EOD i will reply you the exact scenario.

I will put my best efforts to serve you at-most urgent to achieve your satisfaction.

Again i am very apologized you

With Best Regards
                  Ravish Vaghela

please send me you details at ravish.[protected]@gmail.com

Jumbo Warranty Service — Led tv [Resolved]

bap9824689410
                    Reviews
                    Bhavesh patel
                    I purchased me samsung new tv with jumbo warranty. With extram...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Jumbo Warranty — Jumbo warranty claim [Resolved]

raman gopal
                    I purchased me samsung new tv with jumbo warranty. With extram money on 4.10.2014 and my jumbo warranty id is 2886raman41014....
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (7)