Akai Complaints & Reviews

2.4
Last updated Sep 10, 2022

File a complaint to Akai

Having problems with Akai?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Akai customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Akai

122002

Akai Phone Numbers

Toll free
1 860 180 2524

Akai reviews & complaints(84)

Hai this is Bhargav from Andhra Pradesh, gudivada town . I have an Akai tv and the complaint I raised for tv visual not coming so technician said that panel board has to be replaced this was happened 3weeks ago when I called to the customer care he was saying that complaint was not registered yet . I want immediate response or else I am gonna file a complaint to consumers court...

Washing Machine is 2 years old and it is in 5 years warranty. When an engineer came for service, he asked about service charges 550 rs which is much higher than the other competitive service providers.

My concern is if my product is under warranty why I should pay service charges because all the maintenance is included in the price of product that we have already paid. When I called the service centre they threatened me if you will not paid your service will be blocked. That's how they responded to me and when I asked the emails to their higher authorities, they said they can't provide. Even they don't have manners to speak.

I am not happy with Akai services and advice others to not purchase any item from akai.
Akai customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My tv display not working it may be off fully my tv is stiil inWarranty so send someone to slove my issue registration contact no [protected] /[protected]...
    Lines on the tv screen
    Akai customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Lines appearing on the tv
      Akai customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have registered compliant for 2 time till today not solved I have requested Service manager for 10 to 20 time he only gives assurances but he will not solve problems
        Compliant number
        1- PA[protected]

My Tv got repaired before two months, I raised the complaint but Akai customer service is so hillarious also the product betrayed our money...

I received an air cooler with a crack on its body (white) which was covered with white tape making it very difficult to notice. When after about a month of purchase we observed slight water leakage, we tried to call the shopkeeper who has not been receiving our calls or answering our messages. When we tried to call at a number given on the company's official website (the only one out of 3 numbers which was active),...

Akai — Akai 43" Fire TV Edition Full HD Smart LED TV AKLT43S-DFS6T Black 2020 Model through Amazon sold by DS Cloudtail India Pvt Ltd

Akai Televisions Purchased through Amazon sold by DS Cloudtail India Pvt Ltd & Marketed By Hometech Digital Pvt Ltd. — Counterfeit AKAI TV sets are being sold by certain dealers, No after sales support
          I purchased a 43" Fire TV Edition Full HD Smart LED TV AKLT43S-DFS6T Black 2020 Model through Amazon sold by DS Cloudtail India Pvt Ltd259Q1ZH, TCI Warehouse, Unit 1, SF No. 496/A, 497, Mopperipalayam, Village, Post- kaduvettipalayam,...

Akai — 43" Fire TV Edition Full HD Smart LED TV AKLT43S-DFS6T Black 2020 Model

I Shyama Bose, stay in Durgapur, West Bengal, Address: 19/8 Ashoke Avenue, Durgapur-713204. My 65 inch Smart TV, AKAI (under warranty) panel is not working properly. I made complain immediately in April 14th (likely) and they attended the call from the Durgapur Service Centre. Then wrongly the call was cancelled on 15th and again the call was re-registered by the service centre. Thereafter as per their provision they took Rs.900/- for delivery...
          Akai tv is not working with remote
          Akai customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a tv (AKAI 108 cm (43 Inches)LED TVAKLT43S-DFS6T (Black)2020 Model) Fire TV Edition Full HD Smart
            on 6th april 2021 on amazon.in( order no:[protected].Amazon delivered this tv to me on 8th April 2021.

Now on 7th april I saw a white line in the bottom line of tv pannel, then I registered a complain on akai tv
            customer service on 8th april 2022.they told me this problem will resolve within...
            I have purchased a window of ekai which is still under watanay service i have complained more than 8 times but still no response yet once technician came so he miss behwe badly and take extra charge
            I want to tell you that this problem is not only with the people, it is also happening with the people Miss Behave and takes extra charge and says where you have to complain, someone new will listen to you.
            I want to request you...
            I purchase AKAI Smart LED Fire TV, model 4KLT43S-DFS6T on 8th August, 2021. It is 28th March, 2022 now and the TV screen is showing a band of flickering pixels at the bottom. There are white, red, and blue lines appearing on the screen plus, there are two corners (top left and bottom right) that are becoming white.

I called Akai customer care number and they denied service stating that you have to contact Amazon because that...
            Very Disappointed as i raised my issue about a week back
            Why should i pay if the same problem existing,
            On 17th of December when your engineer visited That time he told me that its need only cleaning after this problem will not happen again..Now just after 15 days i am facing same issue.
            On 2 Jan 2022, So wht its mean as its just 2 days of end of my warranty period.
            So is it intentionally did at your end to just...
            Not agent came to repair it has been 30 days... U worst company akai.. Still how many days u take to repair
            Akai customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It has been 30 days u worst company akai.. No service manager.. Came to repair...

Akai led tv
                Akai customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Merw akai tv ki sound thori dair main aa jati hai aur phir kuch time baad chali jati hai matlab tv ki sound aati zati rahti hai jab ki picture clear aa rahi hai
                  Oct 28, 2021
                  i am waiting for my complaint