Akai Customer Care

Haryana
India - 122002

Awesome

Akai related photos (5)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Akai Complaints & Reviews

Sam Malveeya on Oct 8, 2020
T499P8Q8CD03 TV SERIAL NO
DELAR NO-[protected]
District -RAIPUR
Chhattisgarh
16/9/2020 ko complaint register hua but abhi tk repair nii hua kis type ka services provid kiya jata hai company ke through

Repairing delay of led tv

[Oct 09, 2020] Akai customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Akai — akai split ac has lost its coolness and not working properly

Jiren on Sep 15, 2020
    I had call akai customer care but they are not executing. Even their dealership here bribing me for further process. I am...

SAUGAAT Servicecare on Aug 14, 2020
    It is not completely working

[Aug 14, 2020] Akai customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Akai — remote purchase

ER Neeraj Kapila on Apr 15, 2019
      I have taken a fully furshied apartment with 2 AKAI led fitted in AGRA
      I haven’t got the remote of any of the LED...

Ahezaz khatri on Jan 30, 2019
      My washing machine spin tube many full vibration and noise very hard
      Today spin tube not work, stop his not working not moving
      So pls repair my washing machine

Akai 6.5 w/m
      Model no aksw-6501rd
      S/r no : 13wmr1805a1dxo100360

Pls find attachment invoice copy

My name is ahazaz khatri
      Mobile no:[protected]

semi automatic washing machine

[Jan 30, 2019] Akai customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear custmer care,
      My request is that when we started our AC power after Siala, then there was a fire, and there was a danger of fire in our house with fire. He overwhelmed us and restored our AC. Go
      My akay tv remot was not working ...I m complaint given by your kholapur office 2 month ago but not any response n not his received call plz resolve my problem

Name - Amarjeet Arun More
      Palus tal- palus dist- sangli
      Mob - [protected]

usman elahi on Nov 4, 2018
        We purchased akai washing machine from hemkunt electronics moradabad ok 8.5 kg the person comes in 5 days for demo now and water is not getting stored in the tub its flowing out not getting stored we paid for new machine not for damaged one so please look towards this issue already we waited for 7 days we don't to wait any other moment so please look towards this thing
        Usman elahi

[Nov 04, 2018] Akai customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Akai — i'm complaining about ky 32 " led tv akai

Rudrasp on Jul 30, 2018
          I have purchased a akai led 32" in feb month.18th jul he is not working i have complain for akai service centre they send...

Surekha Kukreja Salunke on Jan 21, 2018
          I had order a akai washing machine online through souq. Coma nd when i called the company and request to send some one for installation after 18.30 hrs they arrogantly refused to. I explained them that i am working and reach home only at 18.30 they can come sharp at 18.30 the gentleman rudely said we can do it only till 16.00 hrs and not beyond that.. Its this the kind of customer service provided by akai.. I shall ensure none of my friends buy any akai products

[Jan 21, 2018] Akai customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Sir i purchase Akai TV from Krishna electronics Badlapur west thane Maharashtra before 6 month. when i use tv see black mark on screen. I call customer care he said we come tomorrow but no one here come. Tv under warranty tell me sir what i do
          sudeep21rpf's reply, Mar 14, 2019

Akai — complaint for 32"inch (80cm) led tv

Prince168agrawal
            Dear sir, i got 32 "inch (80cm) of led tv purchase and some 4 to 5 months ago, which started coming in line at the center...

DKRaj goswami
            I have purchase akai 29 e 3 akai 29 model after 5 6 month date of purchasing led not working i have complaint but no response there my complaint no 773367 pls help me

After dated 6 / 10 / 2015 my led out of warronty then whose responsable in akai very bad service akai

[Sep 17, 2015] Akai customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear sir
            I purchased akai tv from M/s Unique International on 02/12/17. But Now my remote does not working, plz give a better service and change my remote.
            Also it have Problem with HDMI to connect Laptop.
            Plz solve this problem.

Akai Tv — LED TV Panel Difictive

smritiranjandas
              Dear Sir, I purchased one Akai LED TV from Das Electronics, Boxi Bazar, Midnapur, Dist:-West Medinipur, Pin:-721101. Vide...

jagannathrao
              It was during 10/09/2013, I purchased a 21" 21F30 Model Akai Television from Sri Ram Home Needs, Yadavole Road, Devarapalli-534 313, West Godavari district, Andhra Pradesh having APGST No. ELR/03/01/1929 and claiming himself as an Authorized Dealer for Akai Television. While purchasing he provided me with a Warranty card bearing S.I.No.GBA010413X03264 which provides for product warranty for one year from the date of purchase and contains the Toll Free number and email id of the Manager Customer Care. While it was so, it was during 15th of this month, the display of the Television has been off thus forcing me to search for the customer care numbers provided on the warranty book let as well as Akai Website. To my astonishment, none of the numbers provided on the warranty booklet including the website address of the Akai are not functioning. I tried to contact the number they provided at guregoan which at last responded but to my dismay informed me that the number belongs to Videocon which used to provide after sales service to Akai products until the year 2000. They also informed me that the product what I was possessing is no more in circulation as the company has withdrawn the model and quite their operations from India. They asked me to contact the Dealer as there is a possibility of cheating by selling counterfeit television in the name of Akai. When contacted, the Dealer feigned ignorance and referred the matter to one Sri Sidhi Vinayaka Electronics, Rajahmundry, quoting them as servicing agency for Akai Television. On being contacted, the owner of the said servicing agency talked foul saying that they do not bother about the warranty of Akai as the company is no more in India and they will attend to my complaint only after one week provided I promise to pay Rs.250 towards visiting fee and further amounts for replacing the spares if any. Further, he told that he cannot assure anything about the TV as it can be repaired only if the spares are available otherwise, I need to throw it out. I am really taken aback and eplored the net for the whole night which provided me deep insight about a mafia which is working behind counterfeiting the withdrawn models of AKAI TV sets and selling to the gullible customers under fake bills and warranty cards. They are entering into an agreement with some local mechanic and whenever they receive some minor complaint they are referring the matter to the mechanic and in respect of major complaints, the customer is left to the fate. This is purely a criminal act in which I feel a lot of hands are involved and in the process lakhs of gullible customers are getting duped while the Government is losing crores of rupees in the form of taxes. Kindly suggest how to go about to claim my right and to bring the offenders on to the books. What action should I take against the Dealer at Devarapalli who is said to be involved in selling this type of counterfeit TV sets and other contraband over the last 3 years duping several customers.
              Ac not getting cool and i submit complaints last month but nobody visit .Plz take necessary action.

quamar
                RESPECTED SIR/ MADAM,
                I AM A DEALER OF CITY ELECTRONICS WHICH IS LOCATED IN KIRARI SULEMAN NAGAR IN NANGLO NEW DELH-86I. I HAVE PURCHASE A" AKAI" CTV 21 INCH FROM UNIMAX MOBILE SALES AND SERVICES(P) LTD. FURTHER I SOLD THAT CTV TO A CUSTOMER ON[protected]. THE CTV HAVE SOME TECHNICAL / HARDWARE PROBLEM FOR WHICH I HAVE LODGE SIX(6) TIME COMPLAIN TO THE CUSTOMER CARE BUT THEY ARE NOT GIVING ANY POSITIVE RESPONSE TO MY PROBLEM. THE COMPLAIN NO IS MENTIONED BELOW SERIALLY:
                DEL 12/6/07/0014
                DEL 12/6/18/0021
                DEL 12/7/11/0003
                DEL 12/8/12/0028
                DEL 13/2/17/0010
                DEL 13/3/17/0002

THE MODEL OF CTV IS- AKAI CTV (21 F8L)
                THE SERIAL NO OF TELEVISION IS: GBA010911P046620

I WILL REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY SOLVE MY PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
                THE DETAILS OF THE SHOWROOM IS
                CITY ELECTRONICS,131, SOM BAZAR ROAD, KIRARI SULEMAN NAGAR , NEW DELHI -86

MOB NO: [protected](OWNER)

Akai — Remote control unit

I give a remote control unit at Hi Tech Eng. 6 months ago.Many time request to repaire remote or give me new remote but i cant get remote still today.

Akai — changing my t.v. back cover

i have registered my complaint 6 month ago but they could not attended my complaint. I have to change my tv back cover which had been burned on 23.10.2010.

thanking you
                Ramesh Prasad
                yet i have not got any responce

IMTEYAZ IMAM
                  RESPECTED SIR/ MADAM,
                  DEL 12/6/07/0014
                  DEL 12/6/18/0021
                  DEL 12/7/11/0003
                  DEL 12/8/12/0028
                  DEL 13/2/17/0010
                  DEL 13/3/17/0002

THE MODEL OF CTV IS- AKAI CTV (21 F8L)
                  THE SERIAL NO OF TELEVISION IS: GBA010911P046620

I WILL REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY SOLVE MY PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
                  THE DETAILS OF THE SHOWROOM IS
                  CITY ELECTRONICS,131, SOM BAZAR ROAD, KIRARI SULEMAN NAGAR , NEW DELHI -86

MOB NO: [protected](OWNER)
                  HOPING FOR A POSITIVE RESPONSE FROM YOUR SIDE AS WELL AS COMPANY...

KINDLY SOLVE MY PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

News
                    Japanese consumer electronics brand Akai today announced its entry into the mobile handset segment in India with the launch of 10 models in the dual SIM (GSM+GSM) category.Akai said the handsets are priced between Rs.1895 and Rs.7995 and are available across 8000 retail outlets in the country. The company also said it is targetting to increase the number of outlets to 20,000 by end-September 2010.Akai branded mobile phones will be sold in India through Global Brands Enterprise Solutions Pvt. Ltd., which has the brand rights for India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal, it said in a press release.Apart from dual SIM, the features of the handsets also include full touch 3-D user interface, wi-fi, long lasting battery, large high resolution QVGA screen, expandable memory, wireless FM with recording, high definition video recording, compatible with social networking sites, e-book compatibility etc, said Akai.While announcing the launch of the new handsets, Pranay Dhabhai, managing director, Akai India said, the company hopes to become a prominent player in the Rs. 700 billion mobile handset market in the coming years.“We are expecting an overall turnover of Rs 435 crore by July 2011 and mobile sales are expected to contribute around 40 per cent of the total revenues with targeted monthly sales of one lakh handsets from October onwards,” he added.Dhabhai claimed that Akai is the first multi-national brand to be introducing a complete range of mobile handsets based on dual SIM platform which is presently dominated by local Indian brands.“The mobile handset market in India is growing rapidly and there is a great demand for quality handsets. With Akai mobiles now being available in India and with our global expertise and understanding of Indian consumer needs, we will be giving a tough time not only to the Indian brand dominating the dual SIM segment, but also the other Multi National brands dominating the Indian mobile Industry,” he added.

Japanese consumer electronics brand Akai today announced its entry into the mobile handset segment in India with the launch of 10 models.

s.manu
                      HI.
                      I purchased akai 81CM lcd tv l32a20, TV serial no GBA020611B004203
                      we connect our tv to the set top box, we are getting shock from the connecting pin wires, the set top box repairing man told that the current passing from the tv, he told some losse connetion is there in the tv. plz send repairing man and send a Duplicate copy of the bill because, i lost my original bill.
                      i had purchase in 2012 on august at big bazzaar kachiguda,

no:[protected], [protected]
                      address:14-184/1 santhosh reddy nagar conoly new mrijalguda, malkagiri hyd.

Akai Television — colour & patch problem

My akai television purchasing month/year NOVEMBER 2006 for gupta elect. sadabad gate, district hathras.

&

six month later tv problem statrting but problem is not solved for TODAY. yours service provider G.R ELECTRONIC AGRA (Mr. RAJ SRIVASTAV).
                      many time IC,picture tube etc changed or payment receive.
                      so please rectify my problem plz........................................

Akai Television — NOT REPAIRING MY TV

I HAVE CALLED AKAI TELEVISION TO REPAIR MY TV. HE DIDN'T CAME QICK AND AFTER THAT HE CAME AND TOOK Rs.1400 FROM TO REPAIR MY TV . AFTER THAT HE GONE AND LATER I FOUND THAT HE DIDDN;T CONNECTED MY SWITCH BUTTON AND ALSO THE SCREEN IS NOT LOOKIN GOOD AS BEFORE. THEN I CALLED THEM LATER THEY STARTED TO DISCONTINIG MY CALL. I LASTELY TRIED TO IT'S WEB. WWW.TEKCAREINDIADI.COM AND FOUND THAT THIS WEB. DOESN'T EXIST. NOW NOONE IS COMING TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM . PLEASE HELP ME . MY REGESTRATION NO. IS 08E11040
                      i am customer of akai color television but after purchasing i have no responce for repairng the television plesase contanct my mobile no [protected] 0f address 372 vashist nagar ambala cantt

pranay.parikh
                        Team,

I raised a complaint for issues with washing machine at Akai call center and I received a complaint number AHM/12/12/15/0001 and I asked for a supervisor number, so the advisor provided me the AHD area manager number Mr. Yadav.. I contacted him and made them aware of the problem and he assured that a technician would visit my home and check the problem.

But till date no one has entertained the request and it add to my voes that my complaint has been cancelled mentioning that the problem has been sorted.. I again raised a complaint AHM/12/12/25/0003 and I again contacted Mr. Yadav but he is not answering my call from today.. Even I dropped in a SMS and asking me to call me at the earliest but till the the time I am writing this email, I haven't received any reply from Mr. Yadav.

Request you to look into this matter.

Pranay Parikh

Akai — worst customer service

its a real pain in buying an akai tv. the so-called appointed akai after-sales service centres are the worst a company can have. its seriously tampering the image of the company. i am from mumbai and the service dealers like hi-tech services, mumbai and unique services, mumbai pay no attention to customers. a technician promising to come in 2 hrs time doesnt have the courtesy to call even after 2 days. is this customer service????? it is the parent company's duty to ensure the quality of dealers that are appointed. i hope the problem is addressed here soon and i request people to think 'n' number of times before buying an akai product.

Pitabash Sahu
                          I ordered and got the Akai camcorder thr' Homeshop18 @ Rs4999/-. Though I cant call it a defective piece, still i can guarantee that it is the worst performing camcorder and one should have the last option to buy such a product. It performs only in bright day light and that to when the sun is directly falling on your face. There is no visibility under normal light, nay to say of indoor shooting under fluorescent light. I can't tell who is fooling the people - HS18 or Akai. In the name of a brand they selling sear rubbish.
                          Hello i bought akai digital camcorder form hs18.i want to tell you that it is very bad camcorder, working only in daylight and only when you standing in the sunlight.in normal light this will not work.
                          Also it always shows problem sometimes, its screen get diverted and its not easy to click images with that, so friends be aware before taking it.

rka7481
                            I HAD PURCHASE A MICROWAVE FROM GUPTA VISON MANIMAJRA CHANDIGARH ON DATED 26/03/2012. AND I REQUESTED FOR THE DEMO OF MICROWAVE.

THE DEMO SERVICE REPRSENTATIVE COME FOR DEMO ON DATED 29/03/2012 AND THE COMPONENT WAS NOT WORKING AND HE SUGGEST SOME MAGER PARTS OF THIS COMPONET NOT WORING & IS SHOULD BE CHAGE THE FULL UNIT.

AND HE NOTICED THE MICROWAVE WICH I WAS PURCHASE ON 26/03/2012 THAT WAS 3 YEARS OLD MODEL YEAR.

THE GUPTA VISON SALE ME 2009 MANUFACURED MICROVAVE AND I M FEELING CHEATED BY THEM.

THEY REFUSE TO CHANGE THE COMPONENT & NOW I DECIDE TO GO THROUGH THE CONSUMER COURT.

RAVINDER AGNIHOTRI

Akai — Akai Music System Not repaired

Dear Reader,

I had purchased an AKAI music system from the company, but now company has discontinued the model and now they are saying that the model cannot be repaired because the parts are not available with them.

Is this the kind of services AKAI provides

AKAI,MICROWAVE — NOT WORKING

DEAR SIR
                            WE PURCHASED AKAI20LTRGRILL MICROWAVEOVEN INVOICE DATE 24-AUG-2011 BUYER ORDER NO:[protected]
                            NOT WORKING PROPERLY CAMPLAINTED TO U &AKAI SERVICE ENGINEER WAS CHEKED THAT WAS DAMAGED IN TRANSPORT PLEASEREPLACE WITH NEW ONE

THANKING U
                            G.RAJESWARAO
                            [protected]@GMAIL.COM

Akai / Camcorder — defective camera [Resolved]

mansi joshi
                              i bought camcorder from homeshop before 25-30 days which was get defective peace from you, immediately i called in customer...