[Resolved]  JustDial.com — cancellation of contract and refund

Hi sir,

This is in reference with my justdial receipt no - ka0218rc00700327, i got a call from mr karthik of justdial bangalore, telling me about how there is a special package offer for anyone who opts for their justdial package on 1st of feb 2018. He sent his manager mr aakash khare at my place in bangalore on the pretext of clearing my doubts regarding justdial services. When karthik started forcing me to suscribe and pay for the package to mr aakash, i told him clearly that i have yet to register my business as there is some problem with roc (Problem had started from 5th jan 2017 and still prevalent), regarding company registration and there are chances of business not running at all. He assured me that everything will be taken care off and justdial will return all my money if i am unable to start my business. On 3rd of feb 2018, when i came to know that i wont be able to start my production beacuse of my partner backing off, i called justdial for full refund.
Please note that on 3rd feb 2018, the justdial services were not yet activated. I have send them 7 emails to [protected]@justdial.com and again the executives have looped me with the same karthik with no avail. Srikanth of justdial had assured me of refund and i am running out of patience as i am in dire need of money. Justdial has acted like a true conmen and scammed me off my money. This is plain and pure harrassment. Kindly get me my refund of rs 22656 as i have not availed any of your services.
Mar 28, 2018
Refund has been provided. Thanks

[Mar 05, 2018] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by ahmad10sep Mar 05, 2018 Now Karthik of justdial whom justdial has themselves looped in for my problem resolution, is not picking up my calls.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response Mar 06, 2018 Dear Aftab,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract. We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

Team Justdial
Updated by ahmad10sep Mar 08, 2018 Please update. It has been 2 days since your message here
Updated by ahmad10sep Mar 09, 2018 Kindly update, this should not take this much time. Also, share the "specialist" deptt phone numbers and email id
Updated by ahmad10sep Mar 15, 2018 Still waiting for your call/ message? Please update
Updated by ahmad10sep Mar 16, 2018 Still waiting for your call/ message/ email. Worst service. zero accountability. Contemplating legal action against you guys now
Updated by ahmad10sep Mar 28, 2018 Refund has been provided.

JustDial.com