JustDial.com Customer Care

JustDial.com Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Besides Goregaon Sports Complex

Fax:
Fax:

Description
Just Dial - one of India's leading local search engines was founded in 1996. Just Dial was created to provide people with immediate access to fast, reliable and comprehensive information on businesses, products and services across India.

Ahmedabad:
Just Dial Limited
Unit No B, 7th Floor, Gujarat Bhavan, Opposite M J Library, Off Asharam Road, Ahmedabad - 380009.
Call : +91 79 2658 9931 / +91 79 3982 1415
Fax : +91 79 2657 5292

Bangalore:
Just Dial Limited
#29, SRT Street, Cunningham Road, Bangalore - 560052.
Call : +91 80 2353 1131 / +91 80 3980 4092
Fax : +91 80 2234 1444

Chandigarh:
Just Dial Limited
SCO-:60-61, 4th floor Sec-34/A, Chandigarh-160034.
Call : +91 172 395 0100

Chennai:
Just Dial Limited
B Wing, 3rd Floor, Templs Steps, 184-187 Anna Salai, Little Mount, Saidapet, Chennai - 600015.
Call : +91 44 4210 0000
Fax : +91 44 4231 3131

Coimbatore:
Just Dial Limited
# 25, AGT Business Park, 3rd Floor, Avinashi Road, Coimbatore - 641004.
Call : +91 422 262 8811

Delhi:
Just Dial Limited
A, 39/40, Sector 16, Behind McDonalds, Noida - 201301.
Call : +91 120 391 0301 / +91 120 665 8540
Fax : +91 120 248 8245

Hyderabad:
Just Dial Limited
No: 7-1-23 First Floor, Roxana Building (Above Meena Bazar), Greenlands, Begumpet, Hyderabad - 500016.
Call : +91 40 2374 8448 / +91 40 3982 3333
Fax : +91 40 2374 8486

Jaipur:
Just Dial Limited
4th Floor, SB 57, Ridhi Tower, Tonk Road,Opp SMS Stadium, Jaipur-302017.
Call : +91 141 392 3205 / +91 141 392 3206

Kolkata:
Just Dial Limited
No: 703, Godrej Waterside Tower One Sector V , Salt Lake City, Kolkata - 700091.
Call : +91 33 4406 5599 / +91 33 3090 5700
Fax : +91 33 2485 8934

Pune:
Just Dial Limited
S.No.67/1, 67/2A, 66A/1A & 66A/1B, Clover Lingfield Plaza, 1st Floor Above Reliance Fresh, Off Wanawarie Salunke Vihar Road, Pune-411040.
Call : +91 20 2685 6222
Fax : +91 20 2685 6221

Media Contact:
Just Dial Limited
Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Besides Goregaon Sports Complex, Malad (w), Mumbai - 400064.
Call : +91 22 2888 4060

View More Information...

1980
Awesome

JustDial.com related photos (866)

JustDial.com Complaints & Reviews

srenivasan
We from the company named Aqua Pure Plus Pvt Ltd, had taken a plan named Platinum/Diamond/Gold plan For Rs.2, 00, 000. on 02/10/2015. As per the word commited by Ms. Jaishanthi, Mr. Diwahar and his team, we were believed and we were completely cheated by them. They told that last year the person who were in P/D/G PLAN were getting 2333 leads.

[Oct 27, 2015] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

nicknamelogu
    Hello Sir /Madam,
    I called "Just Dial" service using the number [protected] for asking address of a merchant in Chennai on 17th and 18th of October 2015, and they sent them to me through SMS properly on respective days, But They Said me that I had Won 2 free movie tickets on PVR Cinemas Chennai and their condition is, I have to install their android application in my phone using the link provided by them through sms, and I have to register my mobile number to them, Then They will send me a code(I just got some 6 digit numeric code with no information or terms and conditions about the ticket for movie), I have to go to PVR Cinema theatre and exchange this code for 2 free movie tickets and it's validity is till 22nd of October 2015. I Followed the steps and went to Cinema PVR Cinema theatre on 18th October 2015 evening 6:10 pm and asked for the ticket (along with 2 of my friends because Any of my friends can use the link provided to me by "Just Dial" and install "Just Dial"'s app in any of their phones and they are also eligible for 2 free movie tickets) and showed the code given by "Just Dial", Then the reply from PVR Staff is that "We have removed the movie provided for this code and now you can't see any other movie for this code"
    Then I enquired "Just Dial" service about this issue, they said "The validity of the code is only till 15th october 2015", then I don't know Why they sent me the expired code on 18th october(to me and also to 2 of my friends) and made me to travel unwantedly to the theatre for more than 20kms front and back and consumed my money, time, physical work and increased mental tension for me and my friends.
    Then I asked the above question to them Now they Changed the answer as below
    "The code is valid in other cities till 22nd of October and is expired in Chennai on 15th of October"
    They very well know my location, that I am in Chennai, Tamilnadu, So Why should they play Such Bad game with me, And If they Don't know my location, Why didn't they say me about this restrictions in the location.
    And they Said that they will arrange a call back for me from their side on 17th October and again also 18th October(Today) But Till now I got no Incoming call or message from Them("Just Dial")

I also asked for some form of contact details to register a complaint but they just said call back will be arranged to me and As I said before, I got nothing, I have the call Audio recorded voice and also the sms message sent to me as proves.

This makes me to come for a conclusion, that "Just Dial" is Cheating Public people like me just for promoting their Android Application and they are not worried about the consequences behind their cheating action.

So "Just Dial" Service is to be punished for this act and provide at least a minimum amount as compensation for cheating and making me and my friends to wander spending money and energy

Is faking and promoting their android application
    Is faking and promoting their android application

[Oct 18, 2015] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Just dial is my favourite for real time search engine than google for adress and contacts but it's a past tense

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

Raajjeessh
      The JustDial App is of 14.11mb, they promised 2 free movie tickets at PVR Cinema, in return of downloading their app and registering name and contact number. But as I downloaded the app and tried to register, they were supposed to send the verification SMS after clicking "Verify Now", I tried twice & yet the verification was failed & the 3rd time the app directly opened without registering. When I called the JustDial executive, he told me to uninstall the app & reinstall it, I tried this procedure 3 times still it won't verify, I wasted my 50mb of 3G network. They are cheating people by asking them to install the app in exchange of free movie tickets and so on. But no tickets are gained. The same problem is incurred with many people as I saw it on the Justdial App review.

[Oct 17, 2015] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

JustDial.com — Fraud, Cheating & Scam Company Justdial.com

jrp27
        I had subscribed to justdial service a few months ago. I paid a a upfont amount 7k something and a ecs of 2287 every month....
        Complaint category Unauthorized charges

Mohd. Anas
        Dear Team, This is very disappointing that after completing all the formalities, payment (by Card) on 14 October 2015 . We have been following up from the pillar to the post and in spite of several reminder to Tanya Singh and Ravi Maurya yet my listing has not been gone live because of which I am suffering heavy loss since my telly calling team and sales team is sitting idle, so please look into the matter and make my listing live asap. Regards SF Ahmed [protected] [protected]

[Oct 16, 2015] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Insurance

JustDial.com — Salary Not released

Jinesh Aneha
          Name-: Jinesh Aneja Employee id-:10020506 Contact info-: [protected] Company Name-: JUST DIAL Its been long time I...
          Complaint category Employers

JustDial.com — Remove my number from your lists

Vinodcnair82
          Hi, You have sent me a text message to me at around 11:51 pm on 2nd October stating that your number has been changed....
          Complaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls

Ankit82
          Hi, Thanks for downloading JD App! Following are your exclusive 2 offer-codes (Star Pass): SPRV7SFCES SP5UHC9LEE Redeem it at your nearest PVR/Cinemax counter for free tickets of "Baankey ki Crazy Baraat", for any show between 25 Sep to 1 Oct 2015. You can also redeem online at pvrcinemas.com, only convenience charges payable. To enter Star Pass, go to Offers on Payment page and click on 'Star Pass'. Your friends too can claim two free tickets by downloading JD app now. T&C apply, http://jsdl.in/terms-promo. This is fake SMS giving me just dial and I show this SMS to pvr caunter but he says this is the fake SMS and I waste my time and my money

[Sep 25, 2015] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Just dial sending me fake sms
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cinema

Jamy Board Rules
            Hi, I being a valid customer to Just Dial for 2 years I have never faced a situation that I faced today[protected] with the marketing Manager named Alex Maria philomena. He doesn't know how to talk to a customer. I want to raise a strong complaint against him. Complaint against Alex Maria philomena: Raising the voice and speaking, not allowing the customer to talk Shouting at my work place, giving bad impression to my clients. THRENTING and saying "let me see how you get contract in Justdial, you will beg me again" Using unrespectful words "poda, poya" Showing arrogant attitude will talking with clients Rejecting my contract, says if you want pay full amount or else I will not accept your contract. I using a bank account which is active for almost 10 years and I using it for my business purpose, I say it has dummy account, he says I should not give that account, I using that account for my justdial and paying for more than 1 year and still my contract is in live i.e. it shows that JustDial cheques are passed for more than 1 year. In-spite of that how he can disagree that account. How can he shout and talk to a customer and how can he show his rude attitude and behaviour I want a make a serious complaint on that person and JustDial should take severe action on that person and the concerned person should apologize his mistakes with me.

[Sep 16, 2015] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

ramsunderss
              I have availed their services seeking business prospects in my area.Hence i entered a contract and pay three months advance payment for thier services on 20/08/2015.So far no communication from their side and not provide a single reference.Hence i want to cancel the contract and seeking the refund. SS Ramsunder

Not providing their services.

[Sep 11, 2015] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

bhodu
                I work in a private company named just dial in kolkata salt lake sector 5, i jijned in 24 th of july 2015, my emp id is[protected], they told me you will get you salary of july and august in september 7th but today is 10.08.2015 still i didnt get any salry my mom was not well in between so i was not able to join office kmy father informed them still they eant medical reoort i sended them medical report but still no salry given by them please help me and take action against this fraud company

Regarding my salary

[Sep 10, 2015] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees

Just Dial — Spam or fake calls

kalyanii12
                  Just dial is extremely pathetic. i have contract with just dial and i am using just dial service. 99 out of 100 calls i receive...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Online Shopping

Indi Cam Cctv
                  Ust dial ek choor company hai, ham ne apni company ko just dial me add karane ke liye 20000 ruopaye diye par aaj 2 month ho gaye hai par meri company ka koi ata pata nahi hai just dail ke website pe aap logo se gujarish hai ki is choor 420 just dial se bach k rahe... my contact [protected] bhushan singh, Durgapur (WB)

[Aug 07, 2015] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Parthiban Subbarayan
                    I have ordered 2x NOVOPEN*3 PenMate wide .Order Id is #PDH5W9B5 on 20/7/2015, but the wrong item 2x NOVOPEN*4 was delivered today (21/7/15) by the delaler as attached information. Please get back the wrong delivery and need the correct part to deliver ASAP Thanks Parthiban Encl; delivered wrong item photo Correct item photo for reference Delivery delaer contact info

Wrong delivery part

[Jul 21, 2015] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Pharmacy

Mohan Khinchi
                      My order ID C8K7R5 and mobile no. [protected]. I have ordered a cellphone with following order id on 7th july at around 3 p.m. and according to your policy it was supposed to be delivered in next 24 hours. But as now i haven't received my order. I have talked to your customer care several times regarding my problem. What goes on between you and your vendor is something which is none of my concern. This behavior of just dial team and your related vendor has caused me so much trouble.

Now according to the last conversation with your customer care executive i'm supposed to get my order by the evening today. If in any case you fail to deliver today i will take some legal action against you.

REGARDS,
                      MOHAN KHINCHI

[Jul 12, 2015] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

JustDial.com — Refund claim

amolp
                        date: -26th June time evening 6 pm had visited just dial site from my mobile handset for booking an hotel reservation...
                        Complaint category Other

niksdgr
                        We are registered since 24th Feb 2012 as Horizzon Infotech platinum membership of Just Dial Limited company Ahmedabad Branch. My package value is approx Rs. 46000 per year. Proof is attached When we have registered we were informed by company that our contract will continue till we pay monthly ECS. till date from Feb 2012 to May 2015 we have paid all monthly ECS statement is attached. Now the issue is that suddenly Miss Maahira Vora from Just Dial ahmedabad had called before some days and informed us that we have to renew same package which is costing Rs 4 Lakhs Exclude Tax. I had a meeting with Maahira and Mr. Nisarg in just dial limited company Ahmedabad for this issue. They told me that the company policy is to renew package every year. But my question is that i have not received any single call or mail for renew since three years. even i have not send any confirmation by call or mail to cancel this contract. I have informed in every call that my package should be active till i pay ECS as per contract. now i have confusion that if i have to renew my package for next year i have to pay for that by 24th february 2015. but i got renewal call on 1st june 2015. so it is very strange that i receive call for renewal after 3 months and then suddenly they cancelled my contract without informing me by call or mail. one more thing i need to specify that my contract value is approx 46000 per year till May 2015 but suddenly they are asking for Rs 4 Lakhs Exclude tax for renewal. As per my information this is just a marketing call and Miss Maahira is threatening me for renewal to sell my package to another company. We feel that it is unjustice to Horizzon Infotech. Moreover in all this issue everytime i have demanded to show me official company policy of renewal or any mail o[censored]pgradation from H.O. of Just Dial Company to me but they argue that this is internal matter which they can not show. now my question is that why my contract is cancelled when i have not given any confirmation to cancel it and even after paying all monthly ECS.

Membership Cancel Without Confirmation
                        Membership Cancel Without Confirmation
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

JustDial.com — Just dial is cheating

asifv63
                          I have done a very big mistake by trusting Just Dial for my new business, but this is what I have got is cheating. First...
                          Complaint category Computers & Accessories

BibhasKumar Senapati
                          Hi, I ordered an AC through Just dial and paid them 20K from CC After that they told me they can't deliver the item as they don't have it so i cancel my order and they told me money will be refund to my a/c in 7 working days but as of now i didn't receive the money, it has been 10 days+

[Jun 02, 2015] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

avi saha.313
                            I started my Just Dial service at the end of last month as web design service. There executive who came at my home to make the contract said he will give good quality leads on a regular basis. For first 4 days they gave some leads then the service stopped. As they took the amount of 5600/- rs from me and asked for ecs of 2300/- monthly. I complained to there customers desk many times why they are not giving any leads and all but no reply came from there side. As per the conclusion I can say just dial Is a complete fraud company who do cheat with there clients. And now when I asked them to stop ecs they say its a one year contract so they wont stop it for one year although they do not give any service.

[May 18, 2015] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services