Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in
JustDial.com

JustDial.com Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Besides Goregaon Sports Complex

Fax:
Fax:

Description
Just Dial - one of India's leading local search engines was founded in 1996. Just Dial was created to provide people with immediate access to fast, reliable and comprehensive information on businesses, products and services across India.

Ahmedabad:
Just Dial Limited
Unit No B, 7th Floor, Gujarat Bhavan, Opposite M J Library, Off Asharam Road, Ahmedabad - 380009.
Call : +91 79 2658 9931 / +91 79 3982 1415
Fax : +91 79 2657 5292

Bangalore:
Just Dial Limited
#29, SRT Street, Cunningham Road, Bangalore - 560052.
Call : +91 80 2353 1131 / +91 80 3980 4092
Fax : +91 80 2234 1444

Chandigarh:
Just Dial Limited
SCO-:60-61, 4th floor Sec-34/A, Chandigarh-160034.
Call : +91 172 395 0100

Chennai:
Just Dial Limited
B Wing, 3rd Floor, Templs Steps, 184-187 Anna Salai, Little Mount, Saidapet, Chennai - 600015.
Call : +91 44 4210 0000
Fax : +91 44 4231 3131

Coimbatore:
Just Dial Limited
# 25, AGT Business Park, 3rd Floor, Avinashi Road, Coimbatore - 641004.
Call : +91 422 262 8811

Delhi:
Just Dial Limited
A, 39/40, Sector 16, Behind McDonalds, Noida - 201301.
Call : +91 120 391 0301 / +91 120 665 8540
Fax : +91 120 248 8245

Hyderabad:
Just Dial Limited
No: 7-1-23 First Floor, Roxana Building (Above Meena Bazar), Greenlands, Begumpet, Hyderabad - 500016.
Call : +91 40 2374 8448 / +91 40 3982 3333
Fax : +91 40 2374 8486

Jaipur:
Just Dial Limited
4th Floor, SB 57, Ridhi Tower, Tonk Road,Opp SMS Stadium, Jaipur-302017.
Call : +91 141 392 3205 / +91 141 392 3206

Kolkata:
Just Dial Limited
No: 703, Godrej Waterside Tower One Sector V , Salt Lake City, Kolkata - 700091.
Call : +91 33 4406 5599 / +91 33 3090 5700
Fax : +91 33 2485 8934

Pune:
Just Dial Limited
S.No.67/1, 67/2A, 66A/1A & 66A/1B, Clover Lingfield Plaza, 1st Floor Above Reliance Fresh, Off Wanawarie Salunke Vihar Road, Pune-411040.
Call : +91 20 2685 6222
Fax : +91 20 2685 6221

Media Contact:
Just Dial Limited
Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Besides Goregaon Sports Complex, Malad (w), Mumbai - 400064.
Call : +91 22 2888 4060

View More Information...

1984
Awesome

JustDial.com related photos (894)

JustDial.com Complaints & Reviews

eventz
I run a small promotional staffing service in Delhi. Received a call from Swati, Just Dial (No. [protected]) in January offering me Just Dial's business leads service. She offered me a Platinum position (The top most position in the categories given to me) for Rs 16,000/-

Mr Sahil (No. [protected]) visited my place given me the bill (Which shows 9 categories all understood and approved by me, I still have this bill with me) and collected a cheque of Rs 16000/- from me.

It took around 10 days for my contract to get activated and I started receiving calls. I realized [COLOR="Red"][B]the calls I was receiving were not relevant to my business. I visited their website and found the categories displayed their were different from the categories sold to me[/B][/COLOR]. I immediately informed the customer support to which they suggested me to email them.

These are the replies they have been giving me on all my emails BUT NO ACTION WAS TAKEN EVER!

[COLOR="Red"]"With reference to your mail received, this is to inform you that we could not added or delete any category because you have taken a platinum contract."

"With reference to your mail received, and as per our discussion this is to inform you that we have already forwarded your request to telemarketing executive. We cannot do any changes in this contract."[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]Ms swati on her calls (I have recorded the calls) have been accepting that there is NO FAULT OF MINE and this is JUST DIAL's SYSTEM ERROR however to correct the things I have to further pay them Rs 5,000 as the prices have been increased now.[/COLOR] She is asking more money for the categories already sold to me.

They sold me the keywords and [COLOR="Red"]now they are telling me the same keywords are sold to other people because of the system error and if I want the categories back I have to pay Rs 5,000 more!!![/COLOR]

I have tried everything, even visited their office and met customer support but they do not respond at all. Now, I want my money back as Just Dial has not given me even a single rupee business.

Can consumer court help me in this matter? Kindly advice how can I go about this? I have all the emails, their invoice and recorded calls. PLEASE HELP.

Just Dial is FRAUD!!! I can say that [COLOR="Red"][B]Justdial is India's No. ONE FRAUD ENGINE[/B][/COLOR] they make Fool.

Strong action must be taken against Justdial.
Dear Customer,

With reference to our telephonic discussion held on 17.8.2010, all the issues have been resolved.

Please withdraw your complaint or put a comment on the same.

Just Dial Services
i am suganya from vellore, last week i joined at justdial as a reseller. from one week i faced many problems, how many times i am calling to reseller persons, but no response.
at the joining time they called more than 20 times per day.now i am calling to them
[protected] this is my cell no.
pls kindly accept my complaints.
that coordinator name is Dominic
i want to know if justdial is fraud?
yes surely for SME's

ashokb23
    Iam not victim of any of their service , this is for social cause

1. Just dial provides , promotes , pushes the companies who pay them and there may be some company or firm or individual who may posses better skills and provide low cost solution for the same issue , but Just dial don't tell that

2. Say if i need a hotel or taxi or a shop , now assume i call and ask just dial , just dial gives me contact information of shop X , and shop Y may fit me best , but just dial don't provide it , because of simple reason shop dont pay Just dial .So i have been sent to a Wrong service provider

3. This is a kind of exploitation , so i strongly recommend , dont encourage this chain service , which indirectly pulls money from your pocket , without your knowledge

4. But i would say Just dial may be ok for some one who needs some things , but can't fit for some one who needs BEST
    Dear,

With reference to your wrong comment posted against Just Dial Services as a social cause.

This is to inform you that JUST DIAL is an Information provider as well as social services where the callers are getting INSTANT service for emergency services, Hospitals, Blood Bank etc. which is very useful & helpful to save someone life also. For your reference please check the Testimonials updated on our website ‘www.justdial.com’ with the below mentioned link.

As per your above mentioned comments, this is to update you that no body can judge/assume that ‘Shop Y’ will provide you the best services then ‘Shop X’. Just Dial Services is providing information as required by you only as a company info or product info.

If you already know that ‘Shop Y’ will provide you the best services then you will directly ask about the details of ‘Shop Y’ in Just Dial Services.

And JUST DIAL doesn’t take any single penny from the callers. We get the membership from the company who really wants to get the benefits & increase their business.

Further, this is to update you that any user who seeks information from Just Dial is bound by Just Dial Terms o[censored]se and Privacy Policy.The link at which the complete Terms
    o[censored]se & complete privacy policy are mentioned at our Just Dial website are as follows:

If you have any query, please feel free to contact in Customer Support at (STD Code[protected].

Just Dial Services
    (The No. 1 Local Search Engine)

vikassharma28
      JustDIal people are cheats. They sold me a subscription by telling that its a advance rental for 4 months. Then the renewed my subscription autmatically using my credit card details. But they dont know who they have tried to cheat. I have accidently recordinded my conversation with their representative and there he clearly states that the subscription will be renewed only after I confirm it.

I am not going to leave these cheats. If nothing works I am going to drag Charles to court.. and teach him a good lesson...

Vikas
      www.sangrah.com
      Mr.Vikas

I completely agree with you.

I am also facing similar problem where Just Dial Executive Mr.Avradip Paul ([protected])sold me a subscription of Rs.6343 as advance rental for 3 months (Post Dated Cheque) without clearly mentioning the fact that every month ECS amount will be deducted in addition to advance payment.

He also mentioned that I can renew my account after 3 months if I wish.

Before signing the contract he said taht I can expect atleast ONE lead everyday during the contract period.

Executive didnt even mention the fact taht it is a yearly contract and ECS can not be stopped before 9 transactions as per terms and conditions.

You have done a great job by recording the conversation.

You have a solid evidence to fight with Just Dial.Also there are more than 500 complains in consumer complains against justdial which scores higher than any other online portals.

This clearly indicates the nature and standard of their business.

Indranil Bhaduri
      Kolkata
      [protected]@yahoo.co.in
      Come on all be unit against JustDial's Loots and Frauds

Everybody, I want to start an online community which will be highlighting JustDial's Frauds. I would like to save people from being victim of JustDial. Please show your support by replying at

and

FraudDial.blogspot.com

Thank you.
      Dear Mr. Siddiqui (eventz),

With reference to our telephonic discussion, all the issues have been resolved.

Kindly withdraw your complaint or comment on the same.

sammyd

We are a Platinum level advertiser in Just Dial. At the time of signing of the contract, Just Dial promised Call Connect facility (if an end user calls Just Dial looking for a service we provide, they will directly connect the end user to us by phone). This way, leads are not lost and end user gets timely service. However, after signing of the contracta nd the processing of the payments, we are not getting the Call Connect service. Fraud ? I think so.

Frustrated...
        Dear Customer,

With reference to your above mentioned comments, we would like to understand the issues you are facing to resolve them.

Please provide your contact details or contact us on[protected] or write us on [protected]@justdial.com, [protected]@justdial.com

JustDial.com — Don't trust JUTDIAL GUARANTEE [Resolved]

ashtheambi
          This is regarding a vendor "Spark Services", which is mentioned as "Justdial Gurantee" vendor.
          br...

anilkthakur
          From Dr. Anil Thakur E mail [protected]@sify.com Mobile [protected] plz call after 1:00PM
          Dated 6th June 2010
          JUST DIAL is just a forged company and services were never satisfactory. Provided numbers either don’t respond or they are so away from the place you need service of any kind. The customer care officials though are polite but highly inefficient to provide the service even after the complaint. The name should be changed to Just Dian9Hindi word DYAN). If you are living in an area suppose west delhi and you tell them that you want prompt service the numbers given either don’t respond and ironically you may get some numbers like xyz enterprises Faridabad and further that they claim they also serve west delhi. When its difficult to cover 10 km distance within delhi in one hour sometime how can you be assure of service which you want the same day. My pity on them and if any superiors are getting this complaint lease get feed back as I was asking for TV repair services for last four days and they were sitting like eunuchs. There must be some regulatory authorities to check them too so that such forged companies don’t flourish and loot the customers wasting their time as well as the customers. For this complaint I did have conversation with Mr. Ravinder and Ms. Parul but though they did try their best but could not provide the TV repair services. I strongly recommend Information and Broadcasting ministry to seal their offices if they fail to provide necessary services. They are blot to the society and I don’t know who has allowed them to loot the customers. The officials should be employed after stringent criteria and not like those who are good for nothing except for saying few words like , we are sorry, sorry for inconvenience, we apologise. Hope they will include negative feedbacks too in their portal, page, information logs.
          Dr. Anil Thakur
          Copy to:- Public Grievance Cell through net at pgportal.gov.in
          Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
          Senior management officials of Just Dial.
          Complaint board Blogs on net
          India complaint board.com
          Dear Dr Thakur,

With reference to your above mentioned comments, and after perusing the same we would like to inform you the following:

1.Just Dial is an Information Service Provider.

2.Any user who seeks information from Just Dial is bound by Just Dial
          Terms o[censored]se and Privacy Policy.

3.The link at which the complete Terms o[censored]se is mentioned at our
          Just Dial website is as follows:

4.The link at which the complete privacy policy is mentioned at our Just Dial website is as follows:

Kindly, visit the aforesaid, link they are self explanatory.The terms o[censored]se and the privacy policy will to a great extent give you insights as to terms on which the informatiion is made available to users.

Further, for any query please contact us on[protected] or write a mail on [protected]@justdial.com or [protected]@justdial.com

Thanks & Regards,
          Just Dial Services (Delhi/NCR)
          JustDial Virus : Sits in your bank account and eats it! Just Dial Stealing money

Just Dial or Fraud Dial - India's No. 1 Fraud Engine!!!

Dear Mr. Siddiqui (eventz),

With reference to our telephonic discussion, all the issues have been resolved.

Kindly withdraw your complaint or comment on the same.

Just Dial Services
          now no issues with just dial. the coplaint may be taken as withdrawn.
          thanks
          dr. anil thakur

Just Dial.com — fraud company [Resolved]

vishalggn
            I took the service of just dial.com, gurgaon on 7/05/2010 for my business promotion. it was agreed for 1 year only for which...

b_sid
            I had registered my "Chauffeur service company" Party Smart Drivers, Mumbai with Just Dial last May 2009. They had an easy payment option for 1 year contract to advertise with them. So, I had to pay 3 months advance lumpsum amount and balance 9months would be in EMI. Total Rs 25, 000. Hence the EMI should have stopped in Jan'10. However I am still being debited emi's as I write this complaint in May 2010. They have overcharged me for 4 months, and I only just realised this issue. This is a very poor way to manage clients and business prospects. Siddhartha.
            [protected]@rediffmail.com M:[protected]
            Dear Customer,

We would like to understand & resolve your grievances to serve the best services.

Kindly contact us on 28888071 or mail us on [protected]@justdial.com

Just Dial Customer Support Mumbai
            Unconcerned approach. Solved the problem as if they did me some huge favour.
            Just Dial are just Money Suckers...!!

KElectricZone
              I advertised & paid Just dial Coimbatore on 1st of the month & till 10 days
              my advertisement was not launched whereas commitment was that they will provide ad within 3 days.
              Before taking the advt. they ran behind me 10 times everyday but after paying, this company never responds.
              The after sales services is not professional. I had taken Just Dial services for getting a good descent leads.
              They do not authenticate the leads properly.
              Dear Customer,

We would like to understand & resolve your grievances to serve the best services for long & healthy business terms.

Kindly contact on 22301800 or mail us to [protected]@justdial.com (or) [protected]@justdial.com .

Thanking You,

Just Dial Customer Support-Chennai.
              I completely agree about Just Dials hope less service.
              And we call our selves a democratic. Guess this is a Bureaucratic Country
              No body is just bothered about the way we are being looted

Just Dial Service is sick, and I mean really sick
              They really dont know how to operate a Call Connect & Info Center
              Just fooling clients and Venture Capitalists

Have fun people
              I have my cup of tea with Just Dial

ECS DEDUCTION AMOUNT

Dear Sir, I have subscribed a service from just dial company, but 3 months back i have asked them to stop and they did it but now they are still deducting every month amount from my account and not stopping the ecs services.

celeb125
                My company ******* is registered with just dial. it started from June 2009, i had given a down payment of Rs.6894 and was assured by Mr. Jigar Jain(Just dial representative) that this is an advance payment for 3 months. i had specified them that i want a trial for this 3 month and only then will i be thinking of going for a full fledge annual contract. The three month advance payment got deducted on may2009 from my bank account and right from june2009 a amount of Rs2298 started to get deducted from my account without my knowledge. and till date(5may2010) Rs.32172 has been deducted from my account! i usually check my account details once in a year and was shocked to see that just dial has deducted 2298 every month. when i called Mr.Jigar for clarification he started avoiding my calls, from past 1month he is not even picking my calls. when i call just dial they say its a perpetual contract or something which i dont understand. i dont even remember i signed a ECS paper. i just have a copy of the first receipt which says TOTAL CONTRACT VALUE= Rs.6894. Can anybody suggest how to go about solving this and what are my legal options. thx, vikrant
                Dear Vikrant,

We would like to understand & resolve your grievances to serve the best services for our long & healthy business terms.

Kindly contact on [protected] or[protected] Extn No 2454 or mail on [protected]@justdial.com & [protected]@justdial.com

Just Dial Customer Support-Delhi/NCR
                You can register your complaints at[protected]. Its a show called fight back hoted by Vivek Law you can place your complaints with him and he will give you tips how to fight back for your rights and get a fair compensation for the injustice caused by Just Dial. The show Fight Back is cast in UTV Bloomberg. at Saturdays 8:30 p.m

All the Best. I definitely hope that your grievances will be redressed.

bad service

just dial fooling there customers by selling there data to immature vendors. alok chaturvedi [protected]

JustDial.com — Misuse of Bank Account [Resolved]

yusuf77

My subscription started in the month of June,2009 and was to end in June 2010, and advance of 6894...

shivaji
                  Hi I am shivaji from computers cliniq, I have registered my company on Just dial on January, But i didnt received any genune call all are fake inquire. There are just asking for pricing no business done with just dial last five month. They are stopped our services without informing me.

suggestion to all business man of please do not deal with Just Dial

Computers CliniQ
                  Indirapuram
                  Dear Mr. Shivaji,

With reference to our telephonic discussion, all the issues have been resolved.

Please withdraw your complaint or comment on the same.

Further, for any query, please feel free to contact our customer support[protected] or mail on [protected]@justdial.com & [protected]@justdial.com.

Shakir Hussain
                  Customer Support - Delhi/NCRs
                  Request you all to do not USE Just Dial service
                  Real cheaters... pls BAN just dial...

Krithika S
                    Hi All,

Beware with JUST DIAL.www.Justdial.com

We are into website design & development business In chennai. Middle of Last Month (March 2010) Just Dial Executive Vini.Y came to our office and tell that Just Dial giving business to all business peoples. if anybody ask about your services we will transfer that enquiry to you directly through SMS or Email daily you got more enquiries Including Sundays. We asked how many guaranteed enquiries we can get? that person told daily more than 5 to 6 you can get, Total Package comes Rs.34,000/- for 1 year Including TAX through ECS payment. They told we can get enquiries from April 2010. But...

Total April 19th We got 5 enquiries Total and some days no enquiries from them. Still we did not get any Order through Just Dial already they taken Rs.5,000/- something through Cheque. and they told we could not able to cancel our business order until 2 months over. if 2 months they taken another Rs.5,000/- through ECS.

We are going to file Legal Action on Just Dial. so Please Friends do not do business with Just Dial. we loss more from Just dial. and that bank person told this month he got more than 4 to 5 complaints for www.justdial.com about ECS Cancellation.

Thanks.
                    Be Aware
                    Just Dial is a Fraud Company they did not give business leads. fraud leads with fraud business only.
                    They are cheating Public and business peoples.

We would like to understand & resolve your grievances to serve the best
                    services for long & healthy business terms.

Kindly contact on 22301800 or mail us to [protected]@justdial.com
                    (or) [protected]@justdial.com
                    yes. justdial is a fraud company, they steel key words from your google local then they use them in their own site, they have reserved these kinds of activity if you just add your business in their site. So dont go to just dial and dont sign up for a free business lead. Your business will be listed in last if you pay them they you will be listed first. what a fraud company is just dial? I think that this site has strong Central Government support to do this things. as a small business owners we cannot do anything against these guys. Making more money by just fooling the business people. This company wont be much longer.
                    We would like to understand & resolve your grievances to serve the best
                    services for long & healthy business terms.

Kindly contact on 22301800 or mail us to [protected]@justdial.com
                    (or) [protected]@justdial.com

shyam sundar
                      We had signed a 12-month contract with JUST DIAL for advertisement purpose.
                      It has been 3 months since the termination of the 12 month period, ie (15 months so far) and till date they are deducting money from our bank account, i had already sent them 2 letters regarding this and even got a reply from their team that it would be forwarded to the finance dept in their company (I have a copy of the email that i received from a coustomer service executive), even after all this they are continuing to detect money from our accounts, can anyone suggest what legal action i can take on these frauds? I am willing to go to court.

P.S ~ Just Dial simply is the most corrupt company ever, they steal your money and give false leads, i challenge any executive from just dial company to defend yourself.
                      Dear Concern,
                      I am Rahul Bhatia, co-owner inov8 Solutions, a mumbai based web designing and software firm. We had signed a 3-month contract with JUST DIAL for advertisement purpose.
                      But well before these 3-moths completion, they started deducting the ECS amount from our bank account for the fourth month without any prior notice. Even after complaining for the same in JUST DIAL, and finally terminating the contract with them, they deducted the ECS for the 5th month too, with no one addressing our issue in the company(just dial). Now they did the same for the 6th month too. Its a big fraud company.
                      NOTE: Contract is been abolished long before after the first ECS hit for the 4th month.
                      Guys help me out, tell us what to do? Guide us for tfurther actionthat we can take.
                      Dear Mr Rahul,

Refer to our telcon, the stated problem has already been resolved. You are requested to please put your comment & close the issue on this site.

Thanks and regards,
                      Just Dial Customer Support Mumbai.

ALIF LAYILA BIRYANI — Deducting ECS from Bank account even after termination of service

We had signed a 12-month contract with JUST DIAL for advertisement purpose.
                      It has been 3 months since the termination of the 12 month period, ie (15 months so far) and till date they are deducting money from our bank account, i had already sent them 2 letters regarding this and even got a reply from thier team that it would be forwarded to the finanace dept in their company, even after all this they are continuing to detect money from our accounts, can anyone suggest what legal action i can take on these frauds? I am willing to go to court.

Just Dial Customer Support-Delhi/NCR
                      I registered my "Chauffeur service company" Party Smart Drivers, Mumbai with Just Dial last May 2009. They had an easy payment option for 1 year contract to advertise with them. So I had to pay 3 months advance lumpsum amount and balance 9months would be in EMI. Total Rs 25, 000. Hence the EMI should have stopped in Jan'10. However I am still being debited emi's as I write this complaint in May 2010. They have overcharged me for 4 months, and I only just realised this issue. This is a very poor way to manage clients and business prospects. Siddhartha. [protected]@rediffmail.com M:[protected]

Thanking You,

Just Dial Customer Support-Chennai.

JustDial.com — Cheating [Resolved]

3pancrahul
                        I have signed the contract with Just Dial Last month in the Promotional Scheme of Rs.999 in which i have being told that i...

Vikas Khoria
                        Today I visited my doctor, to which I have been consulting regularly from last 6 - 8 months. I had taken the initial contact for him through Just Dial just once, the very first time.
                        Today my doctor asked me if I was calling Just Dial to get the number every time, and was also unhappy saying that he gets alerts for that, every time I visit him.
                        I was surprised as I had his no. in my phone and used to call him directly.
                        He even showed the email from JustDial to him, and to my shock the time given was same as the time I had called the doctor (just one minute diff.) To experiment I called from my mobile on his landline right in-front of him and he received the call as well.
                        As expected he received an alert from JustDail within few minutes. And the alert says Mr. Vikas asked for his no. at a time which is jsut a minute after I had called on the land line.
                        This is really scary, because this means that they are tracking calls from people registered with them!!
                        Please stop calling them!
                        Dear Mr. Vikas,

Just Dial Customer Support-Delhi/NCR
                        Hey Vikas dat doctor is an advertiser of Justdial, That's y he got ur info, , , , ,
                        Actually he paid money to get patience to his hospital.
                        This is not a kind of tracking calls or something, in the mean wile we are informing that doctor saying that that U has trying to contact him.
                        This is how crores of people getting benefit.Thanks For using justdial, I[censored] wish use our service to get any info anywhere in india.

They redirect number without giving your actual numbers to customers and also keep track of each customer to merchant calls. Thats why they show ten fold the lead nos. while recrunching the same lead umpteen times. Which is ridiculous. JustDial is big fraud for customers and merchants. Yes JustDial is a fraud. JustDial Sucks Big time...Single Lead Repeated Several Times to provide lead count. One lead passed to 20 others. No way its reliable even after paying lacs of rupees citywise for premium listing you never get exclusivity. We had made huger investments by falling prey to their marketing gimmicks (almost Rs.10 lacs) biug amount for a small company like us.

Their lead quality is also pathetic.

JustDial Sucks Big TIme

SUNIL VYAS
                          I am really shock & angry with Justdial. In 2007 i joined a dance classes & was in & out of that classes. In may 2009 from nowhere they put my name along with my number on justdial associating me with that classes that too without my consent. In 2010 February that particular Dance Classes came to know about it and they filled a case of fraud against me considering i tried to take their students and try to spoil their name.Whereas i am not at all related to that industry. I have been with times since last one year.They (DANCE CLASSES) even got a mail from Justdial stating that i visited their premises and gave my visiting card to them having that particular dance classes name on it.I even don't know where is the Just Dial office is !!! After making an inquiry about my visiting card with MS. Ravindra of JUSTDIAL who sits out of malad corporate office she said that they don't have my V.Card and they got my data from some sources, which they are not ready to reveal.
                          Now that Dance Classes have filled a FIR against me with fraud charges. I am being harassed by police official every day. Kindly Look into the matter as it can spoil my career. I want to take justdial to court of law no matter what.
                          unnecessary and irrelevant calls are forwarded to my mobile number is really a nuisance. my complaint reg.this is ignored and when I wanted to change my advertisement also no response is made so far. after collecting a huge amount for one year people from just dial behave like this is to be called as what?. keep my money as donation atleast do not disturb me by sending too many irrelavant messages and giving me tortures.

JustDial.com — FRAUD AND CHEATING [Resolved]

NAGESHWAR SHUKLA
                            FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD
                            JUST DIAL IS FRAUD

I WOULD...

Ashish Gupta
                            Dear Sir

I took service of just dial.com, Delhi on 23/10/2009 for my business promotion. it was agreed for 3 months only for which i paid Rs.2813. I was given option to continue if I found their service appropriate.
                            After a month they started deducting rs.941 per month thru ECS from my IDBI S/B bank a/c. I asked them to stop debiting my a/c still they deduct second installment also.

first, I didnt sign any ECS debit mandate form. On their form my bank details wrere mentioned, forgely they modified or fakely debit my a/c for two months.

second, they are not refunding me excess amt they had debited from my bank.
                            Third, besides their pothetic service and fake calls their executives are also liers. they all are bunch of crookes. now, they dont even pick their phones.

Third, I was promised to give premium place in thier calling categories. now I found that they introduce new categories accoding to their convenience and choice.

I have checked your site and found that lot of people have become their victim in same way.
                            please take strict action against them to stop this activity. This service is completly worthless. moreover they are cheating people by ECS debiting.

please help to get me refund of my money.

Ashish gupta
                            India Infoline ltd.
                            Chandni chowk,Delhi
                            [protected]@yahoo.com
                            Dear Mr. Ashish,

With reference to our discussion problem has been resolved.

Kindly withdraw your complaint.

Shakir Hussain
                            (Just Dial Services)
                            Thank you Mr.Ashish for letting us all know about this...

I see it as a trend by JustDial.com

Even today after almost a year, the saga continues...

I was a recent victim too

And I got a refund cheque... and for that too was a drama done by wrongly printing our company name to further delay the re-fund
                            totally correct .They sign the contract and don't teel about ECS payments .The amount and the time period and keep on cheating u till the end.
                            Dr Harpreet bakshi.
                            URGENT REQUIREMENT MARKETING BOY'S & GIRL'S

SALARY -8000

CALL -[protected].

Deepak Aluri
                              Sir

i am facing a problem with just dial .com, which is bussiness promotionall website
                              i had join in a plan of 1 year for ammount 28,500/-, initially.But i paid initially 7,721/- for 3 months on oct-23rd,At the time of joing they said i can decide after 3 months whethr to continue or not, but now after 2 months their automatically drwan the ammount of 2,500/- after 2 months only,without intimation.when asked that peron(mr.lawrence,hyderabad) he is not responding in a correct way, their are saying we can don anything right now

my company name- Deccan Media Technologies under category of security system
                              FOR COMPLAINTS KINDLY CONTACT US AT[protected] OR MAIL US AT [protected]@justdial.com - CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM (JUST DIAL).
                              HOPE YOUR CONCERN HAS BEEN ADDRESSED. FOR ANY FURTHER QUERIES, KINDLY CALL US ON[protected] OR MAIL US AT [protected]@justdial.com - CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM (JUST DIAL)
                              Dear Mr Deepak,

Greetings to you from Just Dial Services !!

With reference to your feedback & up-gradation of contract from package to platinum, we whope your concern has been solved.

For any further concern please call us on our customer support number 23418102/03 or you can mail us the same on [protected]@justdial.com we will do the needful for you.

Looking forward for a long term relationship.

Thanks & Regards
                              Manisha Bhatt
                              Hyderabad Customer Support.

I am unable to remove my add

Hi, I have tried remove my add, but there is no option to remove it. Please do the needful. Regards Lokeshkumar Mob- [protected]