Justdial.com — business subscription

rashmim700 on Feb 11, 2019
I registered my company "Orion Printing Solution" for Corporate Gifts, Ghaziabad with Just 10.01.19. They had payment option for 3 months contract to advertise with them. So I had to pay 3 months payment 17700/- lumpsum amount . But in the starting of subscription I had received 10-12 leads daily but all were fake . After a week I was totally fed up with these type of leads. I had call to customer but he said by mistake i did in just dial portal. In 10 Feb'19 I have complete 1 month with Just dial but not a single lead is mature or now situation is no leads are coming in my mobile as well as mail. I m on start up stage and I can;t bear this type of loss in this. Kindly help me out from this and I want my valuable money back. This is a very poor way to manage clients and business prospects.
Rashmi
(rashmim700@gmail.com)

[Feb 11, 2019] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Feb 12, 2019
Hi Rashmi,

Apologies for the inconvenience. Our team will get in touch with you shortly for complete assistance. We assure you that your issue will be resolved at the earliest.

For any queries, you can always get in touch with us on feedback@justdial.com or call on our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial.