[Resolved] Justdial.com — chimney fixing

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 MANEESH SANWAL on Dec 6, 2018
I have contacted Just dial . com for getting home chimney fixed on 18 Nov. The executive provided me an online portal link and asked me to do the payment of 2600 Rs.

After completing the payment, the executive never attended my call or came to get the work done.

Please refund the money back.

This is completely not acceptable, Worst customer service experience.

chimney fixing
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 25, 2019

[Dec 07, 2018] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Dec 10, 2018
Hi Maneesh,

We regret the inconvenience it has caused you. Please help us with your company name & registered contact number so we can check and try to set it right for you.
Write to us on [protected]@justdial.com or call on our customer care number [protected]

Team JustDial

Comments

I still havent got a reply from any customer representative.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Dec 10, 2018

Hi Maneesh,

We regret the inconvenience it has caused you. Please help us with your registered contact number so we can check and try to set it right for you. Write to us on [email protected] or call on our customer care number 8888888888

Team JustDial
The person who get my justdial registeration had made my business profile in wrong address. I don't want to do any more payments
The company name is GLEN and the registered number was [protected]
Any updates on this?
Still not recieved any response. Please be responsible for the SCams your employees are creating.

Justdial.com - chimney fixing