Imperia Structures Limited Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Sep 14, 2022

File a complaint to Imperia Structures Limited

Having problems with Imperia Structures Limited?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Imperia Structures Limited customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Imperia Structures Limited

New Delhi District
Delhi

Imperia Structures Limited Phone Numbers

Fax

Imperia Structures Limited reviews & complaints(108)

are a Tax Consultancy Firm, providing the solution for book-keeping and accounting services to the clients. We had purchased your Marg Software vide license no. 1389690 ( MP) version and it is the lifetime free software (Tax Practitioner/CA version).

From the last 10-15 days, we are getting problems from your software i.e. renewal emails, renewal messages and due to this we are facing the problems...
I, Birender Kumar, purchased from the company a virtual space unit no.IT/7310 measuring 300 Sq. Ft. in its project "Cyber Business Centre" at Knowledge Park-V, G. Noida in 2016. It gave assured return till August 2020.

As per the contract, company was to give pre-lease rental @ Rs.40/-sq. ft. per month since September 2020 to August 2023 BUT it has not paid the same.

I talked at[protected] and emailed several...

I had booked a shop in Imperia Elvedor. There has been no progress in the project and despite of multiple visits to their office and multiple communications with their CRM no solution has been provided to get refunds and interests applicable. They have been holding our money with them for so many years.
Imperia Structures Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have paid final demand in June agnst Ashiyara, Gurgaon, Unit T10 104 but payment receipt not providing by company after several mail and call.

Subodh Kumar Tiwari

Mahindra Eden Apartments are complimented for a pious and perfect living that targets you to create a balance of space, comfort, and grandeur. The exquisite homes are an example of opulence and an establishment of a multitude of facilities. The large open spaces within the gated community where kids and seniors of the family a carefree and relish life to the fullest. Every member will indulge in something or the other fun activity and rejoice...
      I had invested in a virtual space in H2O project of Imperia in 2017. While the first 3 years, the company was very prompt in resolving and paying assured rental cheques during 1st 3 years, there has been huge issues in getting the same (post registry) for 3 more years. The company executives, seniors as well as company landline number are not reachable and no phone calls are answered, when the same get connected. I have got some standard...

I stay in k block Sector 12, Noida and the number of stray dogs here is increasing day by day. They attacked public the other day. There are a lot of stray dogs in this sector which won't even let us sleep and live a peaceful life as they are always barking. Please do something about this situation. A lot of people from my sector and other sectors have already filed complaints and no action has been taken.

Booked a shop in Imperia H2O, World of Taste . TDS Deduction from assuredreturn is not as rules.Form 16A issued by company are wrongful and mismatch from deduction . Mr.Pali and Mr.Kamlendra is not picking the calls as usual and talking rudely and misbehaving to customer.. Who is answerable? No Idea. At the time of booking they speak very softly and now speaking rudely. I have send many mails about this, but no response from Company. My mail...
        I booked a Commercial Studio Apartment at Imperia Elvedor Sector 37C Gurgaon in May 2012.
        Flat: Elvedor A-901

I have paid total more than INR 40, 00, 000/- so far.

There is no update on the consturction status.
        MD is not reachable nor their employee Abhimanyu.

Please help me to seek REFUND.

Mahesh Kulkarni...
        3 BHK flat booked ( 3rd floor) 44 Lac loan, builder got sanction thru Tata Capital. They got 50% loan released on day 1, May 1, 2016 illegally (under subvention plan)
        but construction was stopped.
        TCHFL was not paid interest & ISL became defaulters.
        Legal case filed & harassment to us by sending recovery men to our residence, 6-7 times.
        We visited 4-5 times to resolve it but builders only extended dates. No possession...

I have booked a virtual space in Cyber business center upon promises of assured return and assured pre-lease rental (INR 40 psqft for 3 years after possession) as mentioned in MoU at the time of sale.

Registration is completed in month of August but Imperia is not releasing assure pre-lease rental amount and making false excuses.

Also, their employees are displaying unprofessional behaviors by not responding to my communication.
        I am feeling cheated and mentally harassed by Imperia for their unethical work practices.
        Imperia should release pre-lease rental amount or return back my hard earned money.

Ref. No- IMP-IT-7534 Vinay Kumar Chaurasia, ([protected]@gmail.com) Imperia Structures Limited is known for its fraudulent and tyranny behaviors and hostile dealings with their investors. I have honored all my duties as an investor but the Imperia Structures Limited has cheated me at each and every obligation due on them. Imperia and its officials lie and make false promises to suck our money. They have taken approx. 60 lakhs for Cyber Business center located in Knowledge Park-5 at Greater Noida but didn't pay the assured return after taking full payment. The project is in pathetic condition; Imperia is not paying the arrears due on them but sending letters for the registry. Seems all investors have been cheated and their investment looted. I have done all exercises in a civilized manner but neither imperia structures limited nor its officials have fulfilled their promises.

I paid Rs. One Lakh as pre-booking amount on 05/01/2019 for a Retail shop with a super area of 211 sq. ft. in your project ‘Imperia Bandhan' at Knowledge Park-V, Greater Noida, UP with a condition that if I am not able to make any further payment within 6 months the pre-booking amount shall be refunded to me. Your Sales Executive Mr. Nitin Chauhan in the presence of Sales Manager Mr. Sanjeev Gupta agreed to this...

I booked a virtual space of 500 sq.ft with Imperia H2O office suites and an MOU was made on 21/03/2013. I received assured returns as promised by them till March 2016.
            The space was registered in my name on 07/10/2017 after I paid the full amount plus for parking space, club charges, maintenance charges and registration charges. I had been promised an assured return of Rs 22, 916 either as rent or the difference to be paid by them if the rent was less.
            Since April 2016 I have not received any payments till date nor possession of my virtual space.
            I, Pushpa Gupta, a retd. school teacher, am a senior citizen and have invested all my funds in this project for my old age.
            My email [protected]@gmail.com [protected].
            People with similar complaints, please contact me. Let us take up this problem unitedly.
            kindly share your mobile number and e-mail id ..

HI Team

It's been 9 year and there is no update on the project, Can you update me in the progress or the refund process if the project has been cancelled.
              Dear Pankaj Ji,

kindly share your details on vipin.[protected]@imperisatructures.in

vipin
              Pankaj tizaria's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 10, 2021
              Hi Vipin, Thanks for your response but your email address isn't correctly displayed.
              (vipin.[protected]@imperisatructures.in).

Can you please share it again.

Hi sir I am Ashok Kumar from Anantapur.I am u r olx user, Sir I didn't post any reports on any Ad Or I'd .then why should you posted him this message to him he is Abusing me For Ur Mail see the pictures and I'm Dam Sure I Didn't report on Any One, Sir I Want to Know Who Report on Sreenivas Karanam I Don't Report on Him why Did You Mentioned my Name And I'd and What's The Reson Behind Rejecting Sreenivas add My Job is on Risk please alaburate...
                I alongwith my mother are joint holders of a Flat in company's project in Sector 37C, Gurugram by the name of "Esfera". It has now been 10 years since the booking was made the flat has not been handed over so far. The progress on the site is unsatisfactory and there is no recourse to the woes of the investors. The builder has also escalated the costs many times from the booking amount on the pretext of various charges - PLC for Corner Flat...

This is in response to your letter dated 16/10/2013 whereby cancelling allotment of my above flat. As per your record i had paid a sum of rs. 22, 46, 841/= and after deducting a sum of rs.11, 53, 845/= you refunded a sum of rs. 10, 92, 996/= vide cheque no. 076221 dated 14/10/2013 drawn on axis bank.

On receiving your above cancellation letter i rushed from jammu to delhi as i was posted there and...
                We bought an office space about 3-4 years back with 12% guaranteed return per month which were consistent until last year when they asked us to pay the possession amount. We took a loan and paid the amount in full and received 6 PDCs out of which the last 2 bounced. Nobody picks up the phone or reverts to emails. Now we are just left with a loan and no possession till date. Please look into this as I have a single mother and have to manage...

His name is kunju thomas from kharghar

This guy always come up with sweet words and show different flats to buyers and take money from them in advance and vanish.

No ethics, when we contact him back for the paper works for the flat he come up some lame excuses and put us in trouble. Not only trouble, even he dont pick his phone or not call back, also dont return our money.

When we enquired about this guy we understand that many people has filed fir against this guy on some money cheating cases.

Currently he is residing at kharghar, he is basically a malu guy from kayamkulam, kerala

People better stay away from this person, do not do any deal with this guy