[Resolved] Justdial.com — desired service

csamitnpatil on Mar 6, 2018

I am listed with your portal in company secretary category at kolhapur.

As informed and intimated to us by you representative nikhil patil the profile of mine will be displayed on top position so we have taken higher ecs of rs 1500

Further the profile displayed on top 1 & 2 position have ecs amount as rs. 1040 and rs 500 which is far less than mine.

Also we have asked your representative that our profile should be displayed on top position for every search of kolhapur districts.

Still by paying higher and agreeing with instruction of your representative, we are getting such service

I have talked with nikhil patil and ms thorat from your pune office for my compliant.

The purpose of writing this email is to create written record for future correspondences.

My registered complaint no with your system is complaint id: 1803130
Data & time:[protected]:12
Type of complaint: website related

I am sure you will take corrective steps in settling issues faced by us.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 8, 2018

[Mar 06, 2018] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Mar 07, 2018
We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

Please write a line along with your registered contact number at feedback@justdial.com so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Team Just Dial